Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Kinky PonyGirl (Ashdurn and I)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
A day ago.

“Damn it Ariel I am sick of life... I mean society says that the fact that I like latex and pony play that I am freak and I hide behind the mask that is my normal life. I don’t want to hide that I like latex and that I like pony play. I want to let Bixy out” Sophia tells Ariel. Ariel grabs her beer and takes a drink from it and smirks at her friend, “Well Sophia can tell you that I help with that.” She states. Sophia puts her glass of bourbon on the table, “How so?” She asks. Ariel laughs, “Oh I like the same things you do,” She writes an address on a napkin, “Meet me here tomorrow.” She states.

The following day.

The thirty year old teacher was excited about the prospect of finally being able to be out in latex and the thoughts preoccupied her throughout the day. Just the thought of the skin tight fabric over her body and the scent of latex was driving her mad with arousal through the work day. If it were not for her self-control she would have already ran to the ladies room and teased herself to orgasm. When she got home she showered and as she did she recalled that she told Ariel everything. How she liked sensory deprivation, suspension and multiple layers. She sighs as she knew that she was an honest drunk. She got out of the shower and she didn’t bother to dry herself knowing that she would need to lubricate herself. She walks over to her closet and thinks, “Red or black?” She asks herself. She grabs the black latex, followed by a pair of black anus and pussy pants. She looks around and found a pair of matching socks and gloves. She sighs and returns to her bed and lays neatly before returning to the closet. “Okay it is just a night of fun... Nothing to worry about.” She thought. She grabs a vibrator, vibrating anal beads, a mask, a harness and a matching corset. She was about to leave and remembered about her bridle, hoof boots and mitts. She returns to the bed while still wet and she grabs the pants with the rubber pussy. She slips her left leg into her pants then follows it into her right she gets it up to her thighs and wiggles it past her giant ass and she makes sure that it was on right.

She smirks and grabs the toys and then thinks. She sucks on both toys getting them nice and wet, she gulps knowing that this was the first time that she was pushing both toys in. She got them in position and with one upward push she moans as the toys went into their proper holes. She kept on pushing and she moans as the toys went deeper. Once there were on she grabs the gloves sliding them into her left and made sure there were no creases and then followed it right hand. She looks at herself glad that she was doing this it felt right. She grabs the latex outfit and unzips the front and smiles as she sits and slips the right leg and she was meticulous in her work making sure that no creases in her outfit. She works her way upward. She sticks her hands into her outfit and then smirks as she zips herself up and hides the zipper in a flap. The outfit had this seamless look. She grabs the knee high hoofs boots and puts them on starts on her left and she ties them as tight as she could, she then worked on the right. She got up and took a few steps loving the sound of the click of her hooves.

She stood up and she clipped the first, then second all the way to the sixth. She looks at the clipped on corset. She slips on the harness over her shoulder and then buckles the sides and smirks as she then slips the straps over her shoulders and then buckles the straps. She slips the last one between her legs and buckles behind her. She then grabs the d ring and drapes it over her neck and then slips a snap on buckle around the ring. She looks at the bridle with the blinders and pony ears. She smirks as she places it on her head and she quickly buckles the strap under her chin. She then went on buckling the strap on the ring that held her bit in place, the strap when a little above her jaw, she smiles as she got the one that went over the top of her head. She finally got the strapped that went around the top of her skull. She walks back to her closet and grabs her tail and clips it onto her back. She grabs her phone and heads outside. She slides her phone, the two vibrators into her harness.

She waited a few minutes and the cab came by and she got in and gave the guy the address. It was a couple of minutes and she pays the fare. She walks to the front and Ariel was waiting and she smiles wearing the same outfit without a mask except in black. “Antonio she is with me.” She says. The guy moves away ad Sophia walks to her friend. She smiles and walks to Ariel as the head inside, “This place is cool.” She states. Ariel smirks, “Well I am sure that we will have a good time.” She states. Sophia stiffen at the word Mistress and she smirks, “Well this place looks cool maybe I will have fun.” She states. She looks at her friend, “So can you help me with my mitts?” She asks. Ariel leads her friend to booth and orders some beers and then sat down. She grabs the mitts and unties them. She puts the left hoof on Sophia’s hand and ties the hoof tightly. “So how is my pony?” She asks. Sophia looks at her and snorts in her face. “Oh you are a beast, not a human.” She states. She ties off the hoof and went to the right and did the same on the right. The beers came and Sophia tries to take her beer, Ariel laughs. “Aw pony can’t drink. Sophia moans as the toys in her were doing their work, “Oh fuck! Toys are making me horny!” She thought.

RE: A Kinky PonyGirl

Eighteen year old Dominique was more then a little bit of a Kinkster. Just in the last part of her senior year of high-school, she had gone to the Munch at the BDSM club every week, since she had Turned 18. Hell This was her one month anniversary. She had long thought about becoming a dominatrix, and was having long serious conversations with a few pros. Talking to them, getting to know the business side of things, getting advice. She was far from charging at this point in her life, but over the weeks had slowly started to do scenes with people downstairs in the dungeon. Friday night. Time to get her kink on. The girl, did not tell her parents where she would be going.. but they knew there girl was on the honor roll. cheerleader. And Did not drink, at all, ever. Proud of the fact that she did not, and would likely be a tea total-er the rest of her life. Cool, and serious.

Ash had packed up her backpack, and left the house, smilling. Dressed in a cowgirl outfit. She was wanting to do some rope play with some one that night, and thought that it might be an interesting theme. Plus there was the fact that, even with her being on the honor roll, and a cheerleader. She still had a Bike. It was a cool Indian that she called Iron Horse. She had owned it six years. Having found it out in the woods, she took her time repairing and restoring it. Now It was a beauty. Blue and white, with just lovley leather saddle bags. She slipped her equipment into them, before sliding ontu the bike. Petting it before starting it, and riding to the club. It made enough of a noise that it was heard inside, and of course a few people already knew that it was sounding the arival of Dominique, who walked into the club. Saddle bags over her shoulder, walking in as If she owned the place. Instead of going to a table though, she walked up to the bar, putting her bags ontu an empty chair, leaning forward, and ordering her drink, before having a gentel glance over the room to see if there was anyone there that she was interested in.

A couple of people walk over to Ariel and smile, “Wow Ariel that pony of yours is so cute.” A female states. Ariel looks at her and smiles, “Don’t you have something to say?” She asks. Sophia looks at the person and could not believe that the person was a colleague of hers. “Well I am not exactly her pony I don’t have a Mistress. Ariel is my friend and she told me about the Munch... I am popping my Munch cherry.” She states. The girl looks at the pony and noticed that it was Sophia, “Oh my god! Sophia is that you it is me Michelle.” She states. Sophia takes a look at the latex clad woman and after a few seconds the face coming clear to her. “Oh shit my god Michelle. I never knew you were into this.” She says. Ariel puts the beer onto Sophia’s tilting the beer up and Sophia tilts her head back.

Sophia stops Ariel and smirks softly, “Thanks.” Sophia says. Ariel puts the beer down and looks at everyone. “She is right I wasn’t aware that you liked BDSM.” She states. Michelle laughs smiles, “Well in this small town privacy isn’t exactly tight... But anyway I would like you meet my wife.” She states. Ariel and Sophia look at each other as a girl in red latex stood next to the white latex covered lady, “Hi I heard some great things about you two pleasure to meet you. I am Grace” She states. Sophia smiles, “Please take a seat.” She states. Sophia smiles, “Please sit.” She says. The couple sit and the four start talking about things.

Dominique had ordered a Sarsaparilla. In part because she was underage. In part, because even if she wasn't she wouldn't drink. Grinning a little bit. She Sees Michelle, and Starts making her way over. Grinning as she started to move over. Stopping only for a moment when she Saw the face of the person dressed up like a pony. The stopping was only to verify, then a smile started to come over her face. Hearing that the older woman didn't have a mistress. The fact that she didnt say Mistress or Master was quite telling. The Teenager made her way to the table. Ash couldn't help but think back to earlier that day, In Accounting class... Her teacher had seemed a little bit off.

She Made sure that she was smiling as she Leaned down, and Kissed Michelle Cheek. at the same time reaching over and giving Grace a playfull slap on the face. Leaning at the table, in a position that she was looking at all the girls, except for Sophia, but so that Sophia could clearly see her star pupil , and recognise her. "Ariel..." Looking at her, with a little bit of a grin. "Thank you so much for showing me the right way to do a chest harness last week... Dont you think I did a good Job Grace..." Glancing over at the woman she tied up the previous week. Then back at Ariel. "And whats this I here about a Mustang Mare that needs to be broken in?" Grinning a little more to herself. Making it obvious that she is not looking at Sophia intentionally.

Sophia hears the mention of the pony needed to be broken in and she leans towards Dominique and snorts multiple times messing her hair. “You know I am right here and I can hear you as well. I don’t need to be broken in.” She states. Michelle smiles as she was kissed, “Good to see you as well Dominique.” She states. Grace laughs as her face was patted, “Glad I was able to help.” She answers. Something about the name sounded and she closes her eyes thinking about it. “Well I am to please Dominique. You know your account teacher Miss Mikaelson where here she is in all her kinky glory.” She states. Sophia points and gasps as she figures Dominique a student. “What you’re a student! Aren’t you too young for this?” She exclaims. She was good at keeping her horniness, her needs in check. “Keep yourself calm.” She tells her.

The mere fact that her student was indeed in front of her was supposed to be freaking her out, but the truth was that with the toys in her the pleasure was overriding her senses. She was embarrassed beyond believe, but she was so into her mindset that she didn’t care that it was happening. “Why don’t you say something?” She thought. She looks at her student, “Don’t you have studying to do or something far more important?” She questions.

"Listen to that Mustang Neighing that It doesn't need to be broken in, proving the point Don't you think girls " Grinning looking around at everyone. She did think about answering her teachers talking about home work with, shouldn't you be grading. And I've been coming here for a month, have my grades in your class fallen. But she really couldn't. For now she would need to ignore the woman for the most part. Talk about her in front of her face. The woman obviously wanted to be a pony, and needed a mistress of sorts to train her, to push her. To treat her at times like this as more of a pet, then as a friend. Of course they would talk before any real play started. But wanted to give her Teacher a little bit of a taste before getting started.

Dominique leaned into Graces ear, and whispered to her "Would you be a dear and go to the bar.. get me three sugar cubes, and Ill give you a spanking later.. if you can get me a carrot Ill let you eat me out for five minutes...." then gave the ear a little bit of a lick, looking her in the eyes with a wide smile.

She did blush a little bit more, before looking at Ariel. "So.. you know the both of us.. you know Im just a beginner.. Do you think I would be good for your mustang friend.. or is she going to need a more experienced hand... or less of a Sadist?" grinned at Ariel, reaching out and petting her chin a little bit, still leaned on the table. Refusing to acknowledge her teacher directly .

Grace slips from the booth and smiles, “Carrot and three sugar cubes.” She tells herself. She heads to the bar and smirks, “Three sugar cubes and a carrot please.” She states. The bartender returns with the items and Grace looks at them and grabs them. “Oh shit spanking and pussy licking.” She tells herself. She walks over to Dominique and puts the cubes and carrot into her hands, “You own me a spanking and some food.” She jokes as she sits back down and takes a sip of her beer. She leans to Michelle, “Wow you think you can make me into a pony?” She asks her wife. Michelle kisses her wife’s cheek, “Well of course I can I am your Mistress after all.” She states. Grace moans into er ear, “Oh I know this my sweet and I can’t wait.” She states.

Ariel looks at Sophia, “Well Bixy here is not my pony she has no Mistress and well you are free to do what you want with her.” She tells her. She smirks, “The only way you are going to know if you are right for my mustang friend then you are going to have to have to take charge of her.” She says. Sophia smirks, “Well I am a pony looking for a Mistress and a Mistress that likes latex. So if you think you can handle me by all means prove it.” She says. Her bit was close to her chin and Sophia looks at her with a smirk. ”So what will it be student.” She tested her. Sophia looks at Ariel, “Bit in my mouth.” She asks her friend. Ariel leans in and moves the bit up and puts into her mouth. Sophia closes her eyes diving into her pony persona and then got up and stood proudly in front of Dominique. Her hands were up at a right ninety degree angle. Her sapphire and emerald eyes staring at the younger lady, she was showing her that she would not be intimidated by her. Ariel stands and removes the remotes and ands them to Dominique, “For her toys in her ass and pussy.” She states.

"Bixy Huh... " She said smiling a little bit. Ash looked the pony over. Before setting the saddle bags down where her teacher had been sitting moments before. "The biggest problem with Latex.. is the amount of padding that it provides... " Digging a little bit, before pulling out an expandable metal baton. Walking over infront of the pony girl, before flicking her wrist hard, causing it to expand from the six inch metal tube, out to its full twenty six inch length. Ash looking the pony over a little bit, before running the tip of the baton through Bixy's thigh, up to her pussy, then down the other leg, around the leg. Over the hip, going to the otherside, under the breasts. The up to the chin, pushing it up with the Baton.

Ash left the baton at the tip of the chin, before starting to walk around the pony, still looking her up and down. "Not bad.. not bad at all" Licking her lips a little bit. "Now... If I except you as my pony... I'm going to Want you to where your toys at school... and I will use them on you there.. your going to need to get used to not showing any sort of reaction, even if your horny as hell and being stimulated..." So she went back to the front, and Turned on the anal beeds on full. then the vaginal toy. Watching for a reaction. When she got it, she would turn it off, walk back around, and give her a smack on the ass that even through the latex would be visable for a week. Before going back around. "Try again?" Looking calmly at her face.

Sophia as Bixy was not fazed by the baton at all, but that was changed when she moved it along her thigh, then to her core. She repeated the same on the other leg, then moved it along her hip, under her breast and then up to her chin. She heard her speak and then hears the request. She couldn’t speak through the gag, but her request was something she already did. She always set them at a low speed as to not orgasm herself to do. So she snorts as she nods letting her know that the request was more than doable. She heard the words try again and she had this puzzled look on her face and she looks down. She bites the bit as she orgasms causing her legs were wobbling. “Fuck wrong time to buckle.” She thought. She composes herself and then stood there proudly in front of Dominique. Her hands up like they were supposed to.

Bixy turns around and smirks as she turns and kicks her foot back insulting her. She turns and faces her again. Her eyes said it all, Bixy had this look that said you can do your worst and I will not be moved. She felt the wetness against her core and she looks around. Ariel laughs, “Well Dominique that flick of her hoof is definitely an insult. Her reigns are on her back if you want to take her for a walk.” Ariel points out. Bixy looks at Ariel, “Man this woman wants me to get a Mistress... I am going to kill her tomorrow or later.” She thought.

Dominique Smiled at her Teacher. Before moving in and giving a quick hug. "Ohh I think Im going to Enjoy this...." Reaching in the young girl licked her teachers nose. Reaching up a little bit, She pulled a hard on the ring in her nose. "Always thought you might have something up there.. what do you do at school.. put a bar up there to keep the hole open.. never mind, you can tell me later when I let you cuddle with me" Dominique said smiling wide. Her bright red lipstick shining in the low light of the club. At any resistance She would bring the baton down on the hip, hard, harder then when she went on the ass. "Your really going to try and chalange me arent you.. you adorable pony girl...

Once Dominique got the pony down ontu her knees and hoof mittens, she pulled her to the table. Sitting on Bixys back as she got into her saddle bags, pulling domething out. Then put the saddle bags on the ponys rump, tying some string to her baton, and the carrot to some string. Dominique was fairly light, and knew it wouldnt be too hard of a problem. She grabbed the surgar cubes, and said "Elevator Bixy" Moving her leg to fully mount the girl, holding the baton to hold the carrot in front of Bixys face, and grabbed the ponys mane with her other hand, trying to direct her.

Bixy moans as her nose was licked, she hears her speak about what she did with her septum piercing she honestly did nothing she did walk around with it in, she didn’t care what other teachers thought about it the only thing she only covered was her large ass dragon tattoo on her back. She gasps as she put on her hands and knees she was surprised. She looks at her and her right hand paws on the ground and then she bucks her off. She looks back at her and snickers as she rears her ass up in an angry stance. Being from a small farm town that it was easy to notice the actions of a horse and the actions of Bixy were once in the same. She looks backs and snorts as she shakes her head enjoying her handy work. What was she going to do now that she was off, she had no idea. But she knew that punishment would be coming.

Since her mouth was open due to the bit, she was drooling a bit and she kept her posture wondering what Dominique would do. Ariel smiles, “Oh you are defiant my dear Bixy and Dominique she has reins attached to her bridle.” She points out with a smile. Michelle drops Grace to her knees and Grace unzips her lover’s latex. Michelle moans and Grace groans as she licks her lover’s folds. Michelle feels her lover’s tongue on her clit, she bangs on the table. “Oh fuck! So good don’t stop Grace!” She shouts.

Dominique giggled on the floor. And stood up. Not very detoured. She looked bixy over. And Reached around her a bit, securing the Saddle bags a little bit more. As she thought. Then got back into the bag, reaching up. and holding her hair tight, pulling it back. Then pulled out some Spurs, Grinning a little bit. The teen girl attatched them to her cowboy boots. Before standing back up. "Now that isnt exactly a nice horse is it... but a strong willed one..." She was blushing a little bit. Frankly she was in love. Butterfulys fluttering in her tummy. She walked back around, squating infront of bixy, showing her up her own skirt. her panties were pink, and showing a large wet spot. Dominique was still holding the Baton, but with her free hand reached out and grabbed her teacher by the neck. Swesing the latec hood tight. "By my own authority... I now own you.. Bixy and Sophia.. Of course you can always walk away from me.. refuse... But.. how many other teen girls are going to want an old horse like you...." Spitting on her face at the end, then letting go of the neck, and slapping her hard.

Dominique moved around with the baton, and started to whip the womans ass with the batton. Not counting, and slowy turning up the womans toys with the machine. Occasionally looking at the other woman watching , smiling wide at them, but looking for aproval from the older dom at the table.

Bixy couldn’t do much to get the spit off her face, but the words were what fazed her the most. “She was owned already and she was not expecting it so soon. She figured two to three Munches not one. She did notice the wet stain of the panties. She called her an old horse and she was going to prove the bitch wrong. “Old horse... Wait till you see me work.” She thought. She was athletic and with the tight fitting latex her six pack was visible, but her harness was hiding it. “I may be thirty, but you’re in for a rude awaking.” She thought. Bixy bit into her bit gag as Dominique ha her way with her ass. One, two three. It continued and then she huffs as her toys were turned to their maximum. Ariel looks at Dominique and nods, “Well I have to say you are a quick learner, but it is going to take more than that to get her to submit you of all people Dominique know that looks can be deceiving and not to mention she has been doing this longer than you have.” She states.

Ariel points down to the horse, “I have known that horse for thirty years. We have got into this about the same time... She didn’t tell me here likes till the night before, but she has thirteen years of being a pony by herself. She won’t break easily.” She states. Bixy looks back at Dominique nodding in approval and she snorts as she turns to face her. She snorts spitting at her feet, as of right now. Bixy didn’t care if Dominique claimed her, she was as wild pony and she was going to stay that way until she saw that Dominique could handle her. She may be a human acting like a horse, but she knew that in order to gain her trust Dominique would have to interact with her. She wondered if Dominique would fit her standards, but so far she was. Dominique was punishing bad behavior and now it was time to see if she awarded good behavior.

Dominique was torn a little bit. She honestly wasn't sure If Bixy deserved a reward just for agreeing to become hers. On the one hand, it really did make her happy. On the other hand... It didn't really show any true obedience yet. She looked the pony over a little bit more. "Owning a pony is a pretty big responsibility.... " letting out a little bit of a long coo. Dominique couldn't show any real affection until Bixy had really done something to show submission. She did decide to try an little bit of Sugar though. Ash put her hand to the chin, raising it up, looking the pony in the eyes. "Now... You are a pretty pony.. and I know your going to be really hard to break... I know deep inside of you there is a good girl, just begging to get out.. When I take you to yur house tonight.. if your a good girl, Ill let you sleep in bed with me.. if not.. your going to have to stay in the back yard, " Grinning a little bit.

As much as she loved the idea of having her potential Mistress with her she knew that she had to keep her BDSM and regular life separate. She knew the dangers of them being seen around and she was going to make a point to tell her later or maybe Ariel would step up and say a few words. Ariel coughs, “Clearly you aren’t thinking Dominique the prospect of having your own pet is having fun with your mind. Throw aside the fact that you will have a pet. You staying with her will send the wrong message or did it slip your mind that she is still your teacher.” She states. Dominque’s hand was still against her chin and Boxy leans into it and neighs happily letting her know that she was only testing her and she was ready for this. Bixy stood up and heads to the door as she walked her hooves clicked on the ground. She looks back wondering if Dominique got the message.

Ariel smiles softly and looks at Dominique, “Seems your pony wants to go out for a walk.” She points out. Michelle and Grace were having their own fun and Michelle grabs her lover’s latex covered face, “Oh fuck! My pet you are doing the work... I am so close my pet.” She states as she smacks the table. Grace hears her lover’s statement and continues licking her folds. She smirks as she bites Michelle’s clit and the woman lets out an earth shattering scream of pleasure.

Ash watched her teacher leave for a moment. Staying at the table for a bit. She looked over. "Well, I suppose it cant be too public, for a wile.. but... unless she lives in an apartment next to a lot of people from school.. I doubt many people would notice.. much..." She said with a little bit more of a grin. Thinking about the logistics of the relationship. there was definitely moral, issues. the age difference alone would be a big deal. But Soon Ash was going after Bixy The saddle bags still strapped to the woman hips. Ash got into them, and pulled out a couple of leashes that she could use as make shift reigns.

Well Bixy didn’t mind that she was on her back, but she wasn’t exactly able to open the door. She looks back and gives her a look wondering if she would open the door. She turns so Dominique was near the door she wasn’t sure if she got the message. Michelle final screams as she cums all over Grace’s face. She looks down and smirks, “oh shit that felt so good you know what I am going to reward you for your good work.” She states. Ariel laughs and looks at Dominique, “You know you are going to have to open the door... Bixy can’t exactly do it.” She states. She walks over to the door and opens it and she looks over at Dominique. “I know right now that you are on a pony, but please be nice to my friend...” She says. She walks towards a crowd and started to talk with a group of her friends, she really hoped that Dominique would head her words. Bixy gave a thankful look to Ariel as she walks out. As she walks her hands stood by her sides in a right angle, she shakes her head and snorts happily walking around. She didn’t care if people were looking at them.

Back
Top Bottom