Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

IM detailed roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericbrax

Meteorite
Hey all - finally figured out how to put this together I'm sure it will slowly grow and expand.

Offs (Yes, I'm starting here so you have to read through them!)

My biggest "off" is a partner who doesn't communicate well. If you don't like part of a scene, or would like something specific to happen, just say something about it. It's definitely poor form to leave in the middle of a scene without saying anything. you may just inform me and leave sportingly ......

i am a hetro and usually play only hetro and i play male only..just a personal preference nothing more or less into it....

See, that wasn't so painful, right?

Ons (They are quite varied)
story : thats the most important ..the story must grow maturely...my partners should know how to play a mature individual....i particularly like games where the woman plays older...in any form...be it professor /student ....... neighbour/ neibhour's son ......aunt/ nephew.....thats my favourite but not the only thing i do......

settings.... i am ok with both historical as well as contemproray setting....

Class; the ladies may display some elegance and class too. wanna play usualyy with ladies not girls...though open to girls too

Seduction - I like to seduce or be seduced - who isn't curious about that mysterious stranger?!

Light bondage - some hair pulling and ass slapping can be fun. I'm not really looking to chain anyone up in my basement.

Dressing Classy Classy gowns ..dresses and lingerie - Not really into wearing it myself, but I love it when my partner is well dressed.

Fun - I don't need a scene to be a slapstick comedy, but I think it's important that everyone involved enjoy themselves.
Trying things that are new - I know there are millions of things out there which would go in my "Ons," had I tried them yet. So, step up, let's do something new!

I think that's a decent start - I'll be sure to add to the lists as time goes on. Hope to talk soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom