Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insomniacs! Repeat after me...

What kinds of plots do you want to see?

• Smut Based

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Story Based

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Canon Based

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Original Based

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest...

It's hard to tell when I'm being honest with myself about things these days, and being honest with you people is even harder for me, at least in regards to what I want out of a roleplay.

So, before you go reading my webs site (Which we all know you won't because nobody wants to read all that) I might as well point out some of the things I enjoy doing with my characters.

First, I like playing powerful men of some nature, but usually of an indomitable will type personality. You know the type i'm talking about.

A livin', breathin' action screenplay cliche.

The kinda guy who goes against absolutely everything for what he thinks is right, and will punch out or convince anyone who doesn't agree with him. A one man army, the grizzled veteran, I'm gonna stop using cliches and shit now because I think you get the point yeah?

Second, the kinda thing I like/love/adore is a romance of the kind that you'd think is unhealthy. No, not the bullshit "I'm a monster" "No you're not!" "Yes I am!" kinda shit. I think maybe TWO of my characters are somewhat like that, that's two out of like, 20.

The kind of relationship I want in a roleplay is the kind where it's almost a kind of hate. She knows he's bad for her, but at the same time, wonders what's so wrong about him. Is it the way he grabs a handful of her hair, bruising her lips with every kiss? Is it the way he keeps telling her that she belongs to him, and him alone? Is it the threats of violence to whomever she might cheat on him with in the future, if she ever strayed that far?

Third, I adore fantasy. I hate real life and I love immersing myself in worlds that don't exist. Vampires, werewolves, demons, mages, angels, modern day secret societies built upon the foundation of keeping things from the public, werecreatures that act like animals when they're alone.

Hell, the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter books are a favorite of mine for a reason.

Lastly, I love music and enjoy throwing it into the mix however I can, often making some of my intros and posts and stories a bit campy for the inclusion of a song into them.

Anyways, Imma go bump this. Give my Webs a shot.

The shirt came off.
It was all in time.
When an em-em-em
Minute turned into a mile.
Then I broke that grin,
Then I cut it out,
And you got all turned on
By the taste of the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom