Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut Filled, Simple M for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipodmanic2

Dust
Hey all, looking for some RPs with smut involved. I've been RPing for about 6 years and am new to this forum. PM me if you have interest, I'll try to PM replies here though too.

For my writing I do about 1 paragraph, so semi-lit to lit is okay with me. I don't expect multiple paragraph replies nor do I expect to write that much in reply to someone else. Looking to do something over PM or something similar for the smut.

Limits:

- No bathroom stuff
- No vore
- I'll let you know if I'm not okay with something else.

I'm fairly vanilla but do have a few kinks.

Below are some examples of pictures I use for RPs. One of my preferences is for you to PM me with an idea based off a picture. I have many more pictures I like as well, but here is a list to give an idea.

ALL PICTURES ARE NSFW.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

Example 7

Example 8

Example 9

Example 10

Additionally, I do like doing some scenarios. These are not set in stone though, please let me know if you have an idea. I am extremely open, though I high prefer to use a picture similar to those examples in the RP.

- Maid x Master. Either a house of maids or a new maid that gets hired by a master. Would be willing to do Butler x Mistress too.

- Guy stranded on island with women. Pretty self explanatory, guy gets trapped on island with women. Either they were there, or got trapped with him, or they're just on a beach for vacation, etc.

- Strangers meeting. Plenty of settings. Library, hot springs, massage, open field, open forest, on a train, etc.

- Two friends discovering their feelings for each other.

- Brother x sister, brother x sister's friend, brother's friend x sister, brother x stepsister, etc.

- Angel x Human, an angel comes down to protect a human from any bad things that may happen.

Any other suggestions, feel free to let me know. I'm pretty flexible on this stuff and am hoping this goes over well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom