Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past Lives Ruin New Ones(Ronin and Zombie)

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
The forest was quite, though in a peaceful sort of way. No one nor any thing was around to ruin this moment. The only thing that could be heard was Joan's sigh, pulled her dark brown hair back into a ponytail. It was just so hot out today. She stopped for a moment, taking off her backpack full of wares and sat down, relaxing for a moment. It wasn't like she was in a hurry, she only worked for herself.

She had been walking for about five hours now, trying to get to the next town through the woods. You see, for as long as Joan could remember she was living in the woods. Her family had always been traveling merchants and they had traveled and stayed in the woods because it was safer than the busy, crime-filled streets of the nearest cities. The Inns were too expensive and if you slept in the streets you were sure to get robbed, but in the woods, no one dared to stay there due to the myths about demons, thieves and who knew what else that lived in them, waiting to terrorize anyone who entered. Oddly enough, throughout he entire life, Joan had never encountered any of these things. In fact, she thought the woods to be safer than any other place.

She grinned at the peaceful silence, leaning back against her pack, making sure not to break anything as she rested for a bit. She closed her eyes the only movement from her was her chest rising and falling as she breathed in and out. She had always been a fairly skinny girl, though she still had curves in all the right places. Joan had almost fallen asleep when one of her eyes opened, the green one. Her other eye was blue due to a genetical defect, setting her apart from most other people in society. She was pretty sure she had heard something, though she couldn't tell what it was. She put her hand on her thigh where she kept a dagger hidden in case of emergency, looking around for any sign of life.

Yunil had been basking in the shade, it was not his day, unable to find any kind of real refuge from the sun and to make things even worse the atmosphere around him seemed to radiate with heat. His dark hazel eyes searched across the dense forest for any kind of signs of life. He wrapped his dark leather jacket around him, still unable to figure out what drew him out to such a place at such a dreadful time.

Last night had been very eventful with his face being put up with a reward, all because some one saw his fangs. Humans did not really think about something unfamiliar they'd rather just kill it after which decide whether he was some one who was an enemy or an ally. And bringing other vampires into this mess would bring about more chaos, something Yunil really wanted to avoid. With every passing day and with each passing town he couldn't help but wonder if news about him had already been heard. Always making an effort to hide himself from the public eye.

Yunil idly ran his fingertips over the ground, feeling the hard surface as well as the leaves that had gathered just beneath the giant oak tree. Yunil, when he was turned had always managed to stay slim, whether it was because he did not eat too much or whether he had a fast metabolic system, he did not know. He was not built much although because of his immortality he could take on many built men at once. He looked just like a normal human being, except one feature which was his dark hazel eyes, which at a certain would light up indicating some kind of emotion or thrill. Just as he was about to allow his body to rest, he heard a light beating. A human was around closeby most likely, he thought, carefully rising up to his feet, he shifted his weight against the tree, peering out. His fingertips slowly reached up towards the hilt of his blade, tightly gripping it.

Joan continued looking arond for a moment, sliding her skirt up a bit to grip the handle of the dagger. "H-hello?" She called out, wondering if anyone would even respond. She had done this many times before, though most of the time it had only been an animal or the wind playing tricks on her. She sighed after a while, moving her skirt back down. She stood, stretching for a moment before lifting her pack back onto her back and continued to walk. She continued walking for about another hour before the sun started to set. She found a good place and stopped, setting up a fire next to a stream as she made a makeshift camp for the night.

She looked around one last time as it got darker. She was almost positive no one nor anything was around so she decided that now would be as good a time as any to bathe a bit. She took a small towel and some soap down to the stream and sat it aside. She looked around again for good measure before taking off the majority of her clothing, only her corset and underwear left on her. She wet the towel and began washing herself, pausing every once in a while to listen. Maybe she was just being paranoid, but she could have sworn she heard something again. "Maybe I'm going crazy." She said to herself aloud, laughing a bit at how silly she was being. Once she had finished bathing, she gathered her things and went back to te fire, sitting by it and drying off.

"H-hello?" She called out.

Yunil heard a female call out, his grip had loosened some as the voice was so soft that for some reason he felt that this human meant no harm, but his research into humans so far uncovered that they could not handle things which they did not understand and normally resorted to some form of violence. How would this person be any more difference once she found out what he really was. Deciding to wait it out, Yunil once more returned to laying back against the tree, laying his blade on the ground next to him. He would need as much rest as he could, he thought since he travelled normally at night.

As it grew darker he wondered if the human had gone and although as dangerous as the encounter had been, he felt a feeling of loneliness surround him. A few hours before he heard foot steps in the opposite direction, pure instinct lead him down the same path of road, unsure of how to react if he were to meet with that same human once more. As he was lost in thought about the human there was a rather annoying crunch, glancing towards the ground, he noticed how he had broken a twig. When he heard that same sweet voice once more.

"Maybe I'm going crazy." She said to herself aloud

Cautiously he tiptoed towards the sound to notice a stream as well as a well lit fire, to notice a beautiful female figure drying herself off. Pressing up against the tree he reached over to brush away a branch when he scraped his hand.

"Arrghh..."

He said out rather loudly, forgetting whom was infront of him.

Joan hadn't heard anything for a while so she decided to make her bed. Pulling out a few blankets, she laid them out in the order she would be sleeping on them on. While she was in the middle of laying out her top sheet she heard a slightly harsh voice say 'Argh.' She looked around, wide eyed, her weapons now in her bag so she couldn't get to them quickly. "Hello? Is someone there?" She asked what seemed to be nothing more than the darkening forest. She wasn't quite sure what to do now. She slowly stood up, pulling the sheet up with her to cover her more exposed lower half. She looked around, not quite sure what she expected to see, not that she could really see much of anything outside of the fire's light.

She sighed, still looking around for any movement, a bit of her hair falling into her face. "Please, either come out and show yourself or just leave." She said, looking into the darkness. The noises she was hearing were really starting to bother her. She was pretty sure someone was there, but whey refused to show themself. At this rate she would be too paranoid to go to sleep, not wanting someone to steal her things or rape her or something of the sort while she was sleeping.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She asked

As he heard her speak, he cursed silently at himself quick to hide himself behind the tree, he was not supposed to be this careless and it seemed like he had done something wrong by hiding but it wasn't his fault that she was changing when he managed to find her. He could not help but take a peek over at her, as much as he hated to admit seeing her naked had excited him quite a bit. It seemed that she did not see him, it was a good thing he had managed to keep a small distance between them, he thought.

As he was deciding to leave her behind he heard her sigh and speak once more.

"Please, either come out and show yourself or just leave." She said

He felt that itching feeling of guilt run through him, unable to hide anymore he slowly sauntered towards her, in an effort to atleast look trustworthy he covered his eyes.

"Sorry I didn't know anyone was camping out here."

He said, out loud trying to sound honest.

Truth be told, Joan had expected whoever was there to just run away so when a man actually came out of the darkness she was a quite surprised. She blushed a bit, remembering she was half naked. She pulled the sheet a bit tighter around her, just staring at him for a moment. "H-hello." She said in the same soft voice as before. Her voice was one that could bring men to their knees, probably why she was so good at selling junk. "I wasn't really expecting anyone to actually show up." She said, giving a slightly lopsided smirk. She looked around, rubbing the back of her neck for a moment before sticking out her hand. "I'm Joan." She said, looking over his face, wondering why he seemed to be looking away from her the whole time. Maybe he had strange eyes like she did but he was ashamed of them.

She tucked the sheet tightly around her waist before moving some damp hair out of her face. She just looked him over, not quite sure what to think about him. Even though she was acting friendly, she was ready to spring for her bag and get her daggers at any moment. She just needed a good reason first, but she hoped he wouldn't give her one.

He slowly moved his hand to peek over at her by now she was talking so she seemed to be some what comfortable but he was careful not to meet her eyes for now, gazing down at the ground. Still some what embarassed of getting caught red handed, it was an emotion Yunil had not felt for some time now.

Just as she said. "I'm Joan."

He noticed that her hand stood outright slowly he lifted his hand out to take it, shaking it lightly. "Sorry for the rude interruption, Yunil is my name, I was just travelling when I noticed your bonfire and I thought I would check it out." Smiling a little to try to ease the tension, very slowly his dark hazel eyes rose up to get a good look at her from her body up to her face. "I suppose I am at fault...." He suddenly stopped at the middle of his sentence, her eyes had caught his attention, he could never forget those eyes and what they had done to him, his grip on her hand slowly started to tighten.

She was a bit confused as to why he kept his eyes covered still. It almost worried her that he was acting so strangely. Just for a moment she panicked, thinking what if he was a demon or a monster that was going to eat her. But that was only for a moment that he probably didn't notice. She was quite relieved when he shook her hand and actually spoke to her. She smiled at his name, for some reason his name sounded familiar, but then again she had met so many people most names sounded familiar by now. "It's nice to meet you, Yunil." She said, smiling politely.

When his eyes finally met her she couldn't help but stare at them, almost mesmerized by them. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something different about them. They were, without a doubt, the most unique eyes she had seen in her travels. She was snapped out of her thoughts as hs grip slowly started to tighten. She tried to let go but he didn't seem to want to, his grip now painfully tight. She winced a bit. "Ah, that's some grip you have there." She laughed nervously, trying not to be rude, though it was starting to hurt quite a bit.

Yunil's hands begin to tighten when suddenly he heard her.

She winced a bit. "Ah, that's some grip you have there." She laughed nervously

Quickly releasing his hold, shaking away the thoughts that had once engulfed him. Alice that name was echoing through his head, did that girl still have that much of a posession of him? He thought to himself, his eyes once more met hers once more he could see that wretched wench stare back, the girl of his dreams whom had crushed his hopes and dreams. Gritting his teeth, he knew his strange behaviour would only make tensions between them worse.

"Uhh, sorry I had a bad headache, didn't mean to grip your hand so tightly. So, what are you doing all by yourself? I mean it's dangerous around here, you never know what's lurking in the bushes these days."

He said, quickly trying to stop her from being too concerned.

Joan pulled her hand back rather quickly as he let go, rubbing it a bit. "I-it's fine..." She said, watching as he seemed to go deep in thought, though it looked as if they were very bad thoughts, most likely about something painful. She looked around nerveously, her gaze finally falling on him as he said something about a headache. She just nodded, understanding a bit more. She smiled a bit as he mentioned dangerous things in the woods. She even chuckled a bit. "Well, I don't believe there are any bad things in the woods. I mean I grew up here and I have yet to even see a monster or a theif or anthing of the sort." She said, smiling a bit. She really didn't believe anything was bad about being in the woods, despite all the warnings from the people in town. She just figured they were all too scared and started making up stories to keep their children from running off and getting lost. She smiled, looking over him for a moment. "I'm sorry, but have we met before?" She asked, something being strangly familiar about him.

He noticed her studying his emotions and carefully tried his best to look as if he were uninterested in anything yet the rage was growing inside of him and he did not know for how long he could resist the urge to act out on it.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before?" She asked

"I don't think so..." He replied rather quickly, this topic was becoming rather annoying. "Well, if you saw what I have seen, perhaps you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss such tales." He said with a small smirk, here was a monster right infront of her and she would never know unless he wanted her to know. "Plus normally they are wolves in sheep clothing so by the time you found out, you might already be dead." His eyes shifting towards the fire, perhaps meeting this girl was his fate, something he would have to resolve. An image of this lithe girl writhing in pain and pleasure sent a shiver through his body, his dark hazel eyes sparkling.

"I know this is rather sudden, but do you mind if I camp with you for the night, Joan?"

He asked her, trying his best to sound sincere, his hand reaching over beneath his cloak gripping some rope just incase she decided to decline.

Joan was having a har time reading his emotions so she just gave up. She was a bit worried though, this man was acting a bit strange, or maybe it was just how he was. She didn't know but she kept an eye on him just in case. She was a bit surprised the he replied so quickly, though she just shrugged it off. She smiled a bit at his words. "Well until I see, I think I'll stick with my assumptions." She said with a slight smirk. Never in her wildest dreams would she think she was standing in front of one of the things she spoke so lightly of.

She suddenly got a bad feeling as he said 'wolf in sheeps clothing'. She tried to dismiss it, but the idea wouldn't leave. She just watched as he looked over at the fire, not really sure what to do in this akward moment. But she didn't have to do a thing because he then asked if he could camp with her tonight. She thought about it for a moment, looking over at the fire, not noticing him reaching in his cloak. "Sure, I suppose so. Safty in numbers, right?" She said with a light chuckle. She then turned, walking over to her bed, grabbing her bag. "I'm going to finish changing, I'll be right back." She said, walking off into the darkness. When she felt she was far enough away she sat the bag down, digging through it, putting her daggers on first then slipping a long skirt on. When she got back to the fire she sat down on her bedding, looking over at Yunil.

Yunil watched on as Joan returned after she changed her clothes, a little voice inside his head was telling him that it was Alice hiding and as their eyes met he could not help but look away in disguist. Tightenings his fists around the rope which he had not released when suddenly he lost himself in fury and as if he were possessed he watched himself, take out the rope straightening it out infront of her.

Within the next second he pounced upon her, it was pure luck that she was sitting on the bed. Turning her over, roughly his hands reached for her wrists, wrapping the rope around them in a careful knot before turning her over. A large grin played over his lips as the next set of words escaped his lips. "It's been a long time, Alice. You must have gone pretty far to fake your own death just to escape from me. But I got you." A small chuckle escaped his lips, lightly moving his hands letting them crawl over her legs till they felt something. "Hmm.. what do we have here?" He asked, in a playful tone.

Joan was a bit confused as to why he couldn't even look her in the eyes and it bothered her quite a bit. She didn't have much time to respond as he pulled out the ropes, straightening them in front of her as if mocking her. She could only gasp before he was on top of her. After that it seemed like a blur, she wasn't quite sure what had happened, he moved too fast for her.

She struggled as much as she could, trying to escape. Shenow knew why she had gotten that bad feeling in her stomach. She couldn't believe that she had even allowed him to camp with her. What was she thinking? She continued struggling, but her hands were soon bound and he was turning her over. She was so confused as he spoke to her, especially since he had called her Alice. "I'm not Alice. I don't even know an Alice. I'm Joan." She said, looking up at him, obviously scared. He laughed like a mad man. She kicked his arm away from her as he started to feel up her legs, he had felt her daggers, but she didn't want him getting to them, especially since she couldn't reach them herself. "It's none of your business!" She yelled at him. She really didn't want to be in this situation at the moment.

Ignoring her cries, he shifted himself back a bit so he could straddle her legs, to keep her from moving. "As playful as usual I see." Delibiretly his fingertips ran circles and lightly pinched her skin, reaching down to take what ever object he felt, as he drew out the object he noticed it was a dagger. "Well, you did tell me earlier you don't believe in monsters yet you have these, Alice or perhaps it was to protect yourself against me." Shakes his head with a smirk, making a toothy grin before allowing his fangs to slowly slide out. "Your going to need a lot more then daggers to stop me, wench."

Clenching on to the hilt of the dagger, he started to slide it up against her skirt, making a large tear. "Oops I spoilt your skirt, I am sorry." His eyes now fixed on her eyes, running his tongue slowly over his gleaming fangs. "Perhaps you have some thing hidden underneath that dress?" He asked, his eyes falling on her breasts, drops the dagger to the floor. He placed both hands on the bottom of what was left of her dress and started to slowly tear the fabric apart, once more meeting her gaze.

She continued to struggle even as he moved her legs so she couldn't kick at him. "I'm not Alice Damn it! I don't even know who Alice is!" She screamed at him. She knew that they were deep enough in the woods that no one would hear her, but she could hope that they would. She squirmed more as he pulled out the dagger, though paused, looking up at him as he spoke. She didn't know what to say. Her eyes grew wide as she saw his fangs slode out. She completely froze, just staring until she broke out in an even more violent fit of thrashing about, trying to get away.

She continued thrashing about until he accidently knicked her with the blade, scratching her thigh. Not a lot, just enough to make it bleed. She just stared up at him. "Why are you doing this to me?! We've never met before now, but you keep calling me Alice. Why?" She asked, She could hear the ripping of the fabric, making her move about, trying to get away. "Stop!" She screamed at him. "No, Yunil, Stop it!" She yelled as he exposed further up her thighs, almost to her underwear now. She was not enjoying this. Maybe she was wrong for even letting him try to camp with her.

Yunil was really getting annoyed by the fact, the girl seemed to deny that she was Alice and how genuine she sounded. His blade had now opened up the dress only to reveal her panties, he realised his anger was turning to hunger as his eyes ran over to her thigh where there was a slight cut, but the sight of blood made him quiver. The hunger he had resisted for years was coming back to him, that craving for blood was similar to the lust for a female body perhaps even more so.

He leaned down, breathing in her scent silently before opening his lips to cower over one of her breasts. Baring out his fangs he bit down on her nipple, allowing himself to indulge in her skin and blood, pressing his groin down against her, as he started to slowly suck upon it. His hand crawling over to her other breast, groping her with no abandon. Sliding his knee inbetween her legs, grinding against her crotch, releasing all his fury and lust. A loud groan was released from deep within his throat as he could not help but show his excitement.

Joan continued to squirm as he now looked her over with angry eyes. She was not enjoying this in the least. She screamed, hoping someone would hear her, but no one came. It was just false hope that filled her, she really knew no one would come for her. She looked up at him, noticing his anger had turned to something else, though she couldn't quite place what it had turned to. She soon realized he was looking at her with hunger and she yelled at him as he moved down closer to her exposed skin. "Don't you even think..." She stopped suddenly, being cut off by his mouth biting down.

She just laid there for a moment, her mouth wide open before she screamed. It was a blood curdling scream that would have probably even startled him if he wasn't so sidetracked by drinking from her. For a moment she thought of trying to get away, but with his teeth dug into her sensitive flesh she soon figured out it would be a bad idea because the end result would most likely be her missing a nipple. She laid there silently, whimpering a bit. She gasped as she felt his knee now against her crotch, grinding against it. After a while she started to feel weaker, her face growing a bit pale as her body slowly gave into his grinding. A soft moan escaped her lips but it was followed by a sharp gasp. Every time she moved his teeth tore at her soft flesh.

Yunil was too far gone to stop, all he could hear was the delicious liquid pouring down his throat. His knee becoming more demanding as it thrust out hard against her crotch, his hand squeezing her supple breast for all it was worth. All of a sudden, he stopped latching his lips off her breast, the blood now pouring down her body, his tongue sliding out to run over her nipple before turning to the wound. He had no intention of killing her just yet, he lifted his wrist up to his lips, brushing his fangs against his skin, this was a ritual done by most vampires so they could feed and did not have to kill their prey. Pressing the wound against her bleeding warm flesh watching with glee as her skin healed.

"I can't have to die just yet, after all it's been so long since we last met, Alice and I don't know about you but I intend to spend a lot of quality time together."

He said with a wink, raising his knee up to press it down against her thigh. The hand, he had used on her breast to heal, replaced his knee, cupping her crotch, with authority.

"Even though you scream and struggle it seems the slut inside of you enjoys this, Alice. "

Joan stopped moaning as his knee started to go rougher. It was starting to hurt now, not tat he probably cared. Her moans were replaced with whimpers as he kneed at her crotch and squeezed at her breast. She looked up at him, a bit confued as he suddenly stopped, keeping her from passing out. She was so confused as to why he didn't kill her. She just stared up at him, wincing a bit as he cut his own skin, whimpering a bit as he then healed her breast with his blood. She looked down at herself, her entire side covered in blood, though she could see a scar where he had bitten her. She looked back up at him, obviously scared, and quite pale due to the blood loss.

She teetered on the verge of passing out, her vision going blurry and the edges fading to black every once in a while before she concentrated and pulled hr self back awake. "I-I'm... I'm not Alice..." She said softly, "I've never been Alice." She said, laing her head back for a moment, trying to stay awake. She gasped as his hand cupped her crotch, She shook her head at his words. She opened her mouth, trying to speak, bu not much came out. "Not... Alice..." She said before blacking out. She had never lost that much blood before, she couldn't handle it.

Just as he was about to take her, he noticed that she had lost concious. Perhaps he had taken too much blood, he thought to himself. Quickly rising up and off her. He started to tidy up the mess he had made, using the torn pieces of clothing to scrub away as much blood as he could. Then he used them to tie her ankles together, letting her rest for that moment. He really got a bad feeling, since his anger had been eased for the moment, what if this girl was right, maybe she wasn't Alice, what had he done?

To try to take his mind away from these thoughts he sauntered over to the river, dabbing a piece of cloth in it before returning to her side and placing it on top of her head. He had been careful not to take too much blood, but as angry as he was at this girl he was worried that she might die. Even Alice did not deserve to die, because he thought with a broad grin, she deserved a fate far worse. For now he would let her rest but he would require some form of shelter once the sun rose, he hid himself behind a tree. Sitting down on the rough surface, keeping his eyes and ears peeled for any sign of company whom might attempt to injure or rescue her for that matter.

It was probably luck that Joan had passed out, but she would have been thanking the Gods that she did. She didn't think she could take much more of that. She laid limp as he cleaned her up then went to hide in the shade. By then she was dreaming, though it's wasn't as much as a dream as it was just a replay of what had just happened. She stirred a bit, whimpering softly in her sleep. It was so real that as it got to the part where he bit her breast, her eyes shot open. She looked around for a moment, not seeing anyone around. Maybe it really had been a dream. She looked down, seeing her nude body, and then saw the scar on her breast. She closed her eyes tightly, not daring to move, just hoping he had gone and left her to be mentally scarred for the rest of her life.

She just laid there, easily falling back asleep, this time she didn't dream, but when she woke up in the middle of the day it felt as if she had just gone to sleep. She rolled on her side, feeling a bit sick. She felt the damp cloth fall off her forehead and wondered if he had really put it there. Maybe he had just gotten carried away and didn't want to kill her. Or maybe he was just saving her for later. She slowly sat up, still a bit woozy from what had happened. She found it harder with her ankles now bound as well. She sighed, sitting up, tucking her legs under her, trying to cover up as much as she could. It was highly likely she wasn't going to get out of this now. She looked down, seeing the scar on her breast, then looked up, looking around trying to find the man....Er... Creature who had done this to her.

Yunil watched on slowly, peeking through the trees to find that the girl had woken up, he had no choice but to hope that no one would roam around these parts of the wood, as he would rather avoid further blood shed. He slowly crawled over to her, careful not to be directly hit by the bright rays which was making his movement quite limited. This was one of the things he had given up ever since he stopped aging, other things weren't really that important.

Wrapping his arms securely under hers, he dragged her nude body to the shade. Even with the scar which he had left on her heaving breast, she was still as radiant as ever. Just gazing down at her body had his own body filled with desire but he had long ago decided if he ever had the chance to meet with Alice again, her innocence was just one of the many things he would take from her.

"Good morning, sunshine. Well you should get used to my face, after all you ll be seeing it a whole lot from now on. So tell me, does anyone else know your here?"

He asked, with a raised brow, he was pretty sure that she was some one whom was very independent based on what she was carrying, but there was always a chance she might have told some one about her where abouts.

Joan jumped a bit as she saw him crawling over to her. At least what she thought was him. She just stared, noticing how he stayed out of the sun as much as possible. So it was true that vampires couldn't be in the sun, at least that's the idea he gave off. She struggled as much as she could as he dragged her over ot the shade, tying to knock him off balance whough to hit the sun. She was kind of curious as to what would happen to him.

She just glared at him as he stopped in the shade. She didn't know what to do. This was going too far. She didn't know why he still thought her to be this 'Alice' woman, or why he detested her so, but it was not something she wished to continue.

Joan didn't even bother his question. It was really none of his business anyways. "Why are yo doing this to me?" She asked, obviously angry with him. 'Why do you think I'm this Alice person?" She asked, She really wanted answers to her own questions before she would answer anyhting from him.

It was tre that no one knew where she was, or where she was even staying, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She was even considering lieing to him, it might be her only chance to escape this mad man.

Back
Top Bottom