Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do Orcs take elves as slaves? [-NSFW-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirobi

Meteorite
mMJh89S.jpg

Nirobi is a wood elf who was born in a village deep in the mountains. Nirobi's village was secluded and cut off from the outside world. She grew up, as many Elven girls in the village did, hearing stories of man and orc. She particularly liked the orc stories, such brutes that were always defeated by mighty Elven warriors despite how big and powerful the orcs were.

Nirobi is small, only 5 feet and very light. She has pale skin and a thin frame. She is incredibly dextrous and nimble, quick with a blade and excellent with a bow. She is also naive and doesn't know of the outside world of men and orc. Nirobi's people were simple and wild, her clothing is very minimal and in the privacy of the wild she prefers none. Wood elves are, after all, creatures of primal needs and instincts.

Nirobi longed for adventure though. She wanted to see the world and know the excitement from her stories first hand. She devised a way to give herself some time to see the world a bit, but it required deception.

Nirobi went to the elders and claimed she wished to visit the family she had in another village, one far from home but still in the safety of the mountains. After they granted her permission she readied her horse and some essential gear including a bedroll, fishing line, bow, dagger, etc. Instead of visiting family though and staying in the safety of the mountains she turned and set out to the unknown, to the great plains of the west and the deep forests of the south.

What Orcs should look like
warcraft%20movie%201.jpg

What I want and kinks
GM type roleplayers, YIM/PM/Thread play, Skyrim, original fantasy settings, LOTR, etc. Heavy preference on the GM types. Would love something like GoT, where Nirobi is taken by the leader of barbarians or orcs. I've seen other girls mention it so I'll say it too, surprises. I don't want to know everything that will happen.

No - messy stuff, children, animals, snuff, etc.

Yes - BIG Orcs, Force and non con, orgasm control, slavery, bondage, spanking, addiction, instinctual cravings, aphrodisiac scents, horniness she cannot control, size difference, caught naked, clothes stolen, etc. All in an erotic sense geared toward her body loving it even if her mind tries not to.

She would certainly never fall prey to orcs...

Certainly not something like this or this or

epPmAhk.jpg

RE: { NSFW links within } A horny little elf tracking orcs

Added NSFW links within to title of thread. Please keep this in mind when making threads. Thanks.

RE: This elf girl does not believe the stories of Orcs and Minotaurs [-NSFW-]

Nirobi said:
Is she wrong to ignore the warnings of their addictive traits?

Sounds fun. I'd be delighted to play this one out with you.

I didn't know you were still around. I'd love to RP with you.

Looking to adventure soon.

Nirobi said:
Lonely Elf girl for long term adventure.

Hey are you open to doing a RP with someone being a human instead of an Orc? maybe you were lost or something and a human ended up finding you and brought you back to his house under the pretense of helping you but then he enslaves you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom