Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mogget Crave Thread Desu~ (Looking For Dom male for FxM & MxM Pairings.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogget

Planetoid
Little Bit about me
I'm interested in doing some MxF or MxM RPs with me as the female, I like to play all sorts of females except they end up being submissive in bed where it counts.

~ I only RP in PMs, I just like my privacy.
~I play Male or Female, but they're always the submissive ones.
~I like my characters to be young, I don't wanna play a MILF or a DILF.
~ The only limits I have are gore, scat (Watersports are Ok), vomit, and death.
~Some of my favorite kinks are, Biting, big cocks, muscled men (Not massive steroid beasts but fit and nicely musceled.), age difference, size difference, anthro/ some beastiality, I'm sure I'll think of others while I'm discussing. NOTE: That none of these HAVE to be included.
~I'm an experienced player but I'm new to this site, so please don't be mad if the format of my posts don't thrill you.
~I try to reply with at least a good paragraph, but sometimes I don't make it. I don't really care how much you do but if I somehow manage to produce multiple large paragraph long replys and you just send me a sentence or two that gets kind of frustrating, I'm creative but it's easier to work with what you send me.
~If you turn out to not enjoy our RP, then tell me, don't just stop replying.
~I'm very quick with replies generally, I understand real life sometimes gets in the way, but please try not to leave me hanging days on end, and if for some reason you need to just shoot me a PM I understand.

Ideas (Ongoing)

Monster Boy
A girl wanders into a strange land where she finds a society similar to ours but the residents are all varying types of monsters. She enters the land scared and runs to find some way to contact her family so she can get home, she musters up some courage and knocks on a door to ask if she can use the phone but the person who answers isn't what she was expecting, he's a monster boy about her age, and for some reason she finds him very attractive.

The Angelic Demon and the Vampire hunter
A fiery yet classy teenage girl lives with her single father and leads a perfectly normal teenage life aside from one thing, her father is an angel and her mother was a demon, her father treats her kindly and cares very much for her and he is a very sweet man but he refuses to discuss her mother, but in the end for loving the woman he did her father was cast out of heaven and left to raise his daughter who was born a hybrid of demon and angel, this should not be because angels and demons can't conceive so her existence leaves both heaven and hell mystified and curious. Anyway, one day every thing goes wrong (Rp Start) and her father has been killed. Murdered in cold blood, she'll have to fight both the forces of heaven and hell to find her father's killer, the only one that can help her is the man she finds at the crime scene a tall mysterious man who happens to be one of her dad's old friends and a vampire hunter with a secret, he's hunting his own kind. Together they'll forsake heaven and hell learning each other's secrets. However the girl finds it hard to concentrate on her mission with such a sexy older man by her side. (We can always change things, and we'll discuss character details in PMs.)

Frankenstein New Generation
A new man, a new monster. After his dad passes a boy is sad and moping around the house going through his dad's old belongings. His dad was a highly respected scientist and doctor. However one afternoon he pulls a mysterious looking book from his dad's book shelf and opens a secret corridor, inside he finds a very strange looking lab, where it looks like gruesome things might have happened, the most intriguing thing however is a girl lying on the table, she has stitches all over her body, they look like they hold her together, even more concerning is she has a pulse and she's naked. (Possible Yandere RP.)

Royal Brat !!!NEW!!! (MxM but I could be persuaded to play a female.)
King Aldran Coraninth has been slain while traveling across the wasteland to a conclave to arrange peace between the two kingdoms. Now stepping up to the throne is his son Darius Coraninth, many are skeptical about a young teenage boy such as himself taking the throne, and they're right to be worried as the moment he gains control the castle is redesigned inside and out and the teen lays upon a lounge like throne in a silky Chinese robe of sorts that loosely hangs on his body barely covering him. He fans himself and gives out orders that clearly state his priority is destroying the other kingdom which he suspects killed his father. He's rude to the people and his servants and doesn't care that the kingdom is decaying due to his neglect. However one thing out of all of this has not changed. The king's personal body guard, who cannot stand this new totalitarian government or it's ruler. It's time to teach this boy a lesson, and what better way then to show him who's the real master here.

~PM me, or post here, but I'll get back to you faster with a PM.~

~Other Ideas Still in the Making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom