Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Returning and in need of partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am returning from a rather long hiatus and I find myself in need of some new partners. Below I will post a few major cravings that I have been itching to have fulfilled, as well as a collection of my favorite pairings. This list will shift and change along with my preferences. If there is something that you are craving that you do not see on this list, please don't hesitate to ask me about it. I am very open to trying new things

Here is my kink list for reference
https://www.f-list.net/c/Azel_stormrose

Major Cravings

MONSTER GIRLS EVERYWHERE- I would really love to find a strong and dominate female roleplay partner for a monster girl roleplay. It would be based on the Monster Girl Quest games, or perhaps the Monster Musume manga/anime, and ideally would feature several different monster girls that would take advantage of my character in all manner of ways. However I would also like this roleplay to contain a fair bit of story along with the fun. As far as the sexual components are concerned, this roleplay could contain everything from bondage to Futa and anything in between.

MASS EFFECT: This one should be relatively self explanatory. We would be part of a secondary crew put together by Shepard during the events of the main games storyline.

Favorite Pairings

Warrior X Demon queen
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Slayer
Vampire X Hybrid
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Vampire
Werewolf X Slayer
Demon X human
Knight X Princess
Knight X Warrior
Paladin X Demon

Vampire x Slayer
Knight x Princess
Demon x Human

Those three sound awesome. If your willing to accept me then I'd love to role play one or two of them with you. And by that I mean Princess Vampire x Something to mix things together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom