Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend's Dreamy Coworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilwhitegirl34

Banned
Banished
My one plot idea thus far:
Relevant kinks - raceplay, curiosity; Relevant pairings - coworkers, neighbors; my age in this would be 20 to 33 (up to you)

Plotline leading up to the scene: My boyfriend of 6 years has finally proposed to me, and I couldn't be happier. The excitement is lasting, but it doesn't take long for my mind to wander. Having said "yes" to my now fiancé (the only man I had ever been with) I'm left helplessly thinking about one of his coworkers - somebody that my fiancé already knows that I find hot. It's really only a minor concern of mine, but since he knows me very well, he picks up on the fact that something has been bugging me, and he brings it up one night when we're alone.

After some convincing and persistence, I finally open up to him about what's been on my mind. In short, I tell him that since he's the only man I had ever been with, that my curiosities have been growing more and more intense, and that lately I've found myself really thinking about that one guy that he works with. He shrugs it off, assuring me that it's no big deal and that we're only human, but when I go on about it, he realizes just how intensely I've been thinking about it, and that it's much more than just simply thinking about him. Rather, I've been fantasizing about him. Pretty shocked, he expresses his surprise, but also that, once again, it's not a big deal and that it's still human to do that, to which I respond by telling him that I just don't know what to do to get it off of my mind.

With neither of us able to come up with a solution, we end the discussion, and the next few days are spent with me even more obviously bothered than before the discussion. Seeing that I'm even more bothered since our talk, he once again brings it up one night when we're home alone. This time however, he tells me that if, and ONLY if, it will help get this off my mind, that I can try and hook up with his coworker. Stunned, and unsure what to say, I eventually ask him why he would tell me that. Assuring me that he just wants to see me happy and without regrets, and convincing me of how sure he is about this, I end the discussion by hugging him, thanking him for how sweet he is, and telling him that I really don't know if I could actually do it but that I would think about it.

Plotline where the scene would start: Our discussion over two months old by now, I end up going to my fiancé's company Christmas party. Both of us in formal attire, we arrive at the party and blend into the crowd with our friends, as usual. But as I'm talking and laughing with our friends, I catch a glimpse of his coworker (YC) and suddenly am not paying attention to what my friend is saying to me. After a few moments, I simply walk away as she's talking, and go to the bar to get a drink. On edge, nervous, I talk myself into approaching YC, only to turn around and almost bump into him, nearly spilling my drink, followed by an awkward "hi".

It's here that the scene would start. The tentative idea would be for us to find a corner to ourselves, talking like a guy would talk to his coworkers fiancé. It would be MC who would try and subtly flirt with YC, and steer the conversation down another path. Ideally, I would somehow convince YC to go on a date sometime, with or without him knowing that my fiancé was the one who suggested that I do this in the first place. It could be a one time thing, or something that blossoms into a regular thing with my fiancé okay with it as long as I tell him about it beforehand. Up to you really.

RE: My sad little first request post lol

Age play and age gaps are taken, but everything else is open :)

Yeah I apologize, but snuff just is a firm limit of mine. Sorry :(

Gonna take down and add a few ideas today, in case it matters

To be clear, by "raceplay" I basically mean "inter racial", since some seemed to think it was somewhat unclear :)

Updated my experimentation definition, since it seems many are confused

If anybody could maybe help me with suggestions on how to make a more impressive request thread then I'd appreciate it :) obviously it's on me but I'm not really sure where to start

I would be interested in a PM based RP with some BDSM/Femdom, if your into that ofc :D

RE: My sad little (updated) request post - added one plot

Have some ideas I haven't yet included in my thread, so feel free to ask if interested!

RE: My sad little (updated) request post - have more plots to add later

PM me if you want. I got a few ideas.

RE: My sad little (updated) request post - have more plots to add later

Back on for a little bit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom