Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick Smut & Gif Prompts (MxF) Updated 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - I'm looking for some fun smut roleplays, heavy on the smut and light on the plot. Let's get to it!

Guidelines
  • This will be through PMs.
  • I write 2-3 paragraphs and expect the same from you.
  • Please don't message me with requests that aren't related to the below plots.
  • I really don't respond well to one-line introductions. So when you message me, please tell me which plot(s) you're interested in, and what kinks you enjoy. Better yet, send me an intro so we can jump right into it.

Prompts (* = favorites)
If you have any ideas to combine some of the prompts, or an idea that's extremely similar to one or more of these, that's fine too!
  1. A MILF seduces her son's friend. Kinks: fucking, anal, sneaking around, ageplay
  2. A man/woman of importance (president? CEO? Member of Congress?) starts a tryst with one of his/her interns. Kinks: age play, sneaking around
  3. A frat/sorority party turns into a wild, drunken orgy. Kinks: Group, dub-con, fucking, pretty much anything
  4. A group of girls hire a stripper for a bachelorette party - but he does much more than just strip. Kinks: stripping, group, CFNM, oral, fucking
  5. *High school gloryhole - Who's blowing who? A freshman blowing a senior? A student blowing a teacher? A teacher blowing a student? Rapid-fire scenes would be great here.
  6. Anything with celebrities (we can choose each other's)
  7. A father and daughter are sneaking around behind mom's back. Kinks: incest, age play
  8. *Daughter finds incriminating photos/information about dad, and uses it to her advantage. Kinks: incest, age play, sneaking around, noncon/dub-con, role reversal, pegging?
  9. A brother and sister are left home alone, with a full liquor cabinet. Kinks: incest
  10. A mother and father bring their teenage son into their lovemaking. (You play father and son - bonus points if there's a little bi action!). Kinks: incest, ageplay, threesome, bi, orientation play
  11. *Dad's college friend comes to visit, and the daughter of the family catches his eye. Kinks: ageplay, sneaking around, incest/threesome later?
  12. *A woman teacher forces a male student to perform humiliating acts to keep from failing her class. Kinks: age play, dub-con/non-con, many more
  13. ***His girlfriend only wants one thing on her birthday - to fuck him with the biggest strap-on she can find. Kinks: pegging
  14. A professional massage turns into much more. (We can decide which gender is the masseur/masseuse and which is the client.) Kinks: massage play, dub-con?
  15. A man goes to the doctor for a prostate exam - but he wasn't expecting a woman doctor. Kinks: Doc/patient, fingering, pegging?

Gif Prompts (* = favorites)
If you like a gif but not the title I gave it, that's fine too! Just tell me what your idea for it is.
*Taking Daddy and Uncle Steve
*Mom teaches the kids how to fuck
*Pegging
*When he said yes to a threesome, this wasn't what he had in mind. (2)
*Who's mommy's good boy?
My brother's such a perv...
Taking care of daddy.
Interracial: 1, 2
Workout inspiration
While mom's away...
C'mon sis, it's not sex if it's just the tip...
*Quiet, or our spouses will hear!
No prompt in mind for this one yet.
Fraternity slut
Fraternity slut 2
I love when Dad's a little rough with me
This'll teach you to come into my office without permission
Don't worry, mom doesn't have to know
The sex is better when you've paid for it
Two guys sharing a bitch
The Swingers
The Bachelor Party
MMF

RE: Quick Smut Prompts (MxF)

I would be interested in trying prompt 3, 6, 7 and 8. I like all of the kinks you have listed for each prompt :) I also can't PM you for some reason.

RE: Quick Smut & Gif Prompts (MxF)

Still looking for fun? I'd love to do the swingers

RE: Quick Smut & Gif Prompts (MxF) Updated 12/18

Hey there. I would love to get a role play going with you, but for some reason I'm blocked by you. I probably deserved it, but if you'd like to give me the opportunity, I think we can have a lot of fun together.

thenamelessone said:
Hey there. I would love to get a role play going with you, but for some reason I'm blocked by you. I probably deserved it, but if you'd like to give me the opportunity, I think we can have a lot of fun together.

Hey, I did have you blocked, though I can't for the life of me remember why. I looked through our last PM chain and nothing rings a bell. I took you off my ignore list, so you could send me a message - let me know which of the prompts interested you.

(You also put me on ignore after one message eons ago, just putting that out there)

All the plot ideas make me tingle, it's hard to pick just one... *grins*

RE: Quick Smut & Gif Prompts (MxF) Updated 1/8

I would really like to try prompt 7 with the second and first gif prompts, the first probably changing it to brother and sister. However, I don't know if you would mind being the male?

RE: Quick Smut & Gif Prompts (MxF) Updated 1/8

Lunareclipse_ said:
I would really like to try prompt 7 with the second and first gif prompts, the first probably changing it to brother and sister. However, I don't know if you would mind being the male?

LOL but thanks for the free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom