Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wheelchair bound and abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Planetoid
So I get that will be a long shot but a try could never hurt.

This idea contains themes of abuse, violence, rape, cheating, prostitution, forced bisexuality, light to heavy toilet play (Depends on your level of comfort I suppose.)
And other stuff. I would love

So I had this idea about a boy who after an accident ends up in wheelchair and is permanently disabled in his legs or if your are into it, he had to amputate them.
Against his parents wishes he still managed to convince them that he is ready to go back to school. And so he goes.
I suppose it all goes well till he reaches that point where he has to excuse himself rom class to go to the toilet and just then realizes that he can't do it himself. About to panic and to the shock of most, the one boy who as bullied him most of his school years offers to help.

By the end of the day, this bully have assisted him on every toilet visit. Number 1's as well as number 2.
Of course his parents learns of this gesture and they end up hiring the former bully to be their sons personal assistant.
It all starts well but slowly the bully's caring for the boy turns more sexual.

Later on I would have the parents being forced to travel away and the boy would have to go and live with the bully where he is further abused by him as the abuse also grows more violent till it blooms out into a full on rape.
Eventually maybe the bully will sell the boy to his friends and such. All while the boy is living at the bully's place, he ends up forming a more normal relationship with his sister. Behinds the bully's back of course.

So, any takers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom