Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ϝгɑɡɱеηʈѕ оϝ ɱеɱогіеѕ| FinalFantasyVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsu

Supernova
[td] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

[td]
Edea-V_zpsuakqumgr.png
______________________________fragments of memories
_________________________________ F I T H O S Lusec W E C O S Vinosec .

fithos lusec wecos vinosec ______________ excitate vos e somno, liberi mei
COME TO THE GARDEN OF TRUTHThe Spring of the Garden of Truth
___________________ your childhood years are over.
______________________________________________________over.
_____________________________________________________over.

BURN AWAY THE EVILS OF THE WORLD.

FINAL FANTASY SEARCH THREAD

This thread was created for the express purpose of finding a Final Fantasy VIII role-play.

To all inquirers: contact me via personal message.

RULES
quality over quantity

lesbian or hetero

plot over smut

open to canonical characters

character pics preferred

plots open to discussion

personal messages or skype

P L O T | children of truth
LIBERI VERITATIS
The witches are gone, but the world is still sick: The city-state of Timber rises in arms to secure independence from the war-weary Republic of Galbadia. Men and women die, and more orphans are born. Soldiers of fortune march the fields, and among them the SeeDs of Garden bloom. A timeline where a decade has passed, and the world is at war. The Republic of Galbadia is weak after suffering plague and a great depression; the military fights desperately to hold lands surrounding the city of Timber. A radical militant faction, lead by a man named Leone, secures victory after victory-- the Forest Wolves do not rest. In an effort to bolster their withering power, the crippled Galbadia hires the mercenaries of Garden. Their purse affords only the inexperienced youths that seek to join the ranks of the elite SeeD paramilitary force.

The children of today will become the war-torn horrors of tomorrow.

What horrible truths will they discover?

The SeeD field exam has begun.

P L O T | gold, guns, girls
ARUM, ARIMS, PUELLAE
Bang! Bang! The bullets fly. Get paid, move on and do it all again. A lone mercenary takes any job, no matter the danger-- so long as the gil flows. When a member of SeeD shows up dead, drowned in gold, a lone mercenary trips into conspiracy. Nipping the mercenaries heels, demanding back what was taken, is a deadly and shadowy syndicate. Garden wants answers and they know just where to look: the body is in the office of a lone mercenary.

Suddenly there isn't enough gil in the world.

Gold. Guns. Girls.

P L O T | sins of the father
PECCATA PATRIS

P L O T | the man who sold the world
HOMINEM VENDIDERIT MUNDI

thread design by lait.

graphics/colors by mitsu.

Seifer_zps277d6eq8.png
text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

[/td]

[td] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

Mitsu said:
B U M P​
B U M P​
B U M P​
Ooooh...This is actually interesting :eek: I haven't played FF8 in so long but it was one of my favourites...I'm kinda interested...but at the same time I'm not sure If I should...Maybe I should replay the game...its been...an age...

Looking for someone with at least a decent knowledge of the lore. I'm also looking for someone that is more interested in the non-smutty side of the role-play spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom