Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spectrum's Litany of Literate Prompts (Something for Everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectrumVision

Meteorite
About Me

Greetings, fellow writers. I am a 30 year old male with a high degree of literacy, and a liking for real-world stories centred around believable, multi-faceted characters. By this I mean that any characters we may write together should not be one-dimensional, and should be as believable as any character written by a good author. I prefer my stories to be focused more around the characters than around straight-up smut, but sex will usually play a large role in proceedings.

I mostly write male characters, but in the right setting I am more than comfortable writing other genders. As for my partner, their gender doesn't matter to me as long as they can write well. In this instance, writing well means having the ability to write multiple paragraphs, and having a flair for either descriptive writing or for portraying complex, believable characters. Obviously, the ability to do both is preferable!

Forums are my preferred medium, as that way the whole story is kept in one location and in order, as opposed to PMs, which can get messy. That being said, I can potentially be persuaded to write by PM. Objectively I have nothing against writing by email, but for some reason I never seem to keep up with stories written by email.

~~~

Note: If you wish to write with me but do not wish to base a story on anything I have below, I am more than willing to listen to your own plot suggestions.

Current Plot List
(more to come)

1. MxF
2. MxTF
3. MxM (seeking tops)
4. MxCD (seeking bottoms)

Key: MC = my character, YC = your character

Plots for female characters

Lakeside Retreat [MxFxM] (taken)
Themes: Friends with benefits, MFM threesome
MC1's parents own a lakeside holiday home in the countryside, and three weeks before returning to college he invites two of his best friends to join him for a weekend of relaxation, from Friday through to Monday morning. The weather is blissful, with clear skies framing an exuberantly radiant sun. Rays of light dance and shimmer atop the water, and imbue the surrounding foliage with verdant vibrancy. In short, it is a perfect and secluded spot in which to bathe in both water and sun, or simply to relax and unwind.

At some point over the course of the weekend, perhaps with the aid of a healthy supply of alcohol and/or cannabis, the conversation turns to private confessions of sexual experiences and desires. YC has always been attracted to MCs, and the feeling is mutual, even if nobody has ever said as much. Naturally, an air of sexual tension breathes clandestinely beneath the surface of the conversation, and by the time the weekend is done, YC will have moved the Devil's Threesome from her list of fantasies to her list of experiences.

Possible avenues: a simple once-off encounter, or something which carries over to life after the summer. How will the trio feel morning after? And what happens if one or more of them wish to reenact the weekend's antics after they return home? Relationships can be tricky at the best of times, but a love triangle? Now that's a difficult beast to tame.

Family First [MxF]
Themes: father/daughter, non-con
Despite the relatively recent death of his mother, life over the past few months had taken on an idyllic sheen for MC. He had finally secured a lucrative relocation within his company, his wife—once declared barren by the doctors—was pregnant for the first time since YC was born almost two decades ago, and to top it all off, the family had moved into MC's own childhood home. However, fate had a cruel twist in store, and the seemingly miraculous pregnancy would soon turn to tragedy.

Complications with MC's wife's pregnancy led not only to the tragic death of the unborn infant, but also of its mother. Devastated, MC is left to look after YC alone, and as for YC... Well, not only has she to cope with the death of her unborn sibling, but she is now without a mother, and struggling to fit in in her new school. It wouldn't be so bad if her father was coping better with the tragedy, but as she steps into the role of lady of the house, she finds herself regularly clearing away empty bottles of alcohol, and so often has she had to lay a blanket over her father after he passed out on the couch that she now leaves the blanket in the sitting room. It's much easier than trying to wake him and move him when he's in such a state.

Thankfully, time is a great healer, and very slowly life begins to return to some form of normality for YC and MC. Nothing is quite the same, but when MC is sober it is almost as though the pair have managed to recapture that idyllic sheen. The loss of wife and mother has brought father and daughter closer together than ever before, but occasionally MC does lapse back into alcohol abuse. He knows he must be strong for his daughter, but sometimes that weight weighs too heavily upon him, and he feels compelled to escape from sobriety. Lately he's been feeling new things too: YC is growing into a beautiful young woman, and she looks so, so much like her mother did at that age. In fact, she's almost at the age her mother was when she started dating MC, and doesn't that bring back memories of what they used to get up to?

Possible avenues: unless you have any ideas of your own, I think the only variables here are how long YC puts up with the abuse, and whether or not she finally breaks from her father.

Aye, There's the Rub [MxF] (taken)
Themes: Massage, use of pheromones, celeb optional
MC is an experienced private masseur, and has recently turned his hand to candle-making. The latter is no mere hobby, however; he has discovered a way of imbuing his scented candles with lust-inspiring pheromones. He has yet to perfect the science of it, but whenever an attractive woman comes to avail of his services, he rolls the dice and lights one of his custom candles. Combined with relaxing scents and music—not to mention his deft, almost seductive touch—he hopes to add some spice to his work by seducing his clients.

Plots for transgendered female characters

See Lakeside Retreat and Aye, There's the Rub above.

Plots for male characters

Salvation in Sin [MxM; seeking top]
Themes: mutual corruption, secrecy, optional romance
In the rural area in which MC lives, homosexuality is something that is still viewed as a sin against God. In the monastery where YC resides, it is even more frowned upon. Nevertheless, as beings of impulse and desire, it is not always easy to follow the path designated as righteous, or moral, and where YC struggles with a morally imposed celibacy, MC struggles with a growing sense of alienation in a society whose modus operandi he cannot grasp. Worried by his lack of direction in life, MC's father sends him to a nearby monastery, with the hope that he will find peace, regulation, and focus.

At the monastery, YC soon develops a fascination of sorts with MC. YC's everyday routine is simple and repetitive, and this free-spirited yet impressionable youth offers something of a break from the tedium of unbroken regularity. MC is imaginative, questioning, yet still young enough to be pliant, and as yet has neither discerned his place in the world, nor shrugged of the societally imposed shackles of faith. He still harbours a residual fear of the divine, and as this becomes apparent to YC, it becomes increasingly difficult to avoid temptation...

Possible avenues: YC manipulates MC through the idea of sin and penance, or the pair come together willingly, finding themselves as the only two people in the monastery who waver in the face of their respective paths. Whatever the means of operation, they can at least find salvation from themselves through their sinful union.

Breaking the Vow [MxM; seeking top]
Themes: age gap, infidelity; optional transformation
MC is a youthful, effeminate musician, flexible in his sexuality. YC is stuck in a sexless marriage, and it's starting to get to him. Truth be told, it's been getting to him for a while now. Out with friends one night, he happens upon a neighbour of his (MC) performing in a local bar. Most of the performers are middle-of-the-road singer-songwriters, but MC stands on stage with an electric guitar and a series of effects pedals. His music is easy to ignore, but also easy to get lost in if you lend it your ear for a moment, and for him it seems to be a means of both introspection and expression.

Listening to him play, YC notes some striking similarities between MC and YC's wife... or at least the woman he married. Back then she was artistic too, tender and sensitive in her expression, and that was what he had fallen in love with. That woman has gradually been eroded over the years since then, but MC... MC seems to embody everything that initially drew YC to his wife: a subtle sensuality, a youthful vulnerability, and—with his long hair and slender figure—a very feminine sexuality.

Possible avenues: for this we can choose to simply explore the risk taken by YC in conducting an affair with the neighbouring lad, or we can involve long-term elements of cross-dressing.

A Not So Jolly Rogering [MxM; seeking top]
Themes: pirates, psychological breaking-down
MC is a young doctor, and is returning home from Africa having volunteered to assist with the latest outbreak of ebola. Travelling by boat, he and his fellow passengers are set upon by a gang of pirates, led by YC. The crew and passengers are taken hostage, and only those deemed useful are allowed to live. The remainder walk the long plank.

Despite the appalling actions of the pirates, and of YC in particular, MC quickly becomes an integral part of the crew. The ship had been lacking a doctor, and MC's skills come in more than handy. This is not the only thing that draws YC's attention, however. YC has a liking for young men, and what better way to ensure the young doctor's faith and trust than by gradually breaking him down, and inciting in him a dependence on YC's approval? What better way to ensure his allegiance to the crew than by instilling in him a sense of servitude, and by dominating him both mentally and physically?

Preferred avenue: I would love to see YC gradually break MC down to the point where he accepts his place as your servant. MC will fight any growing attraction to YC, but being confined together at sea will not make this so easy to accomplish.

Plots for cross-dressing male characters

Femininity Unbound [MxM; seeking bottom]
Themes: self-discovery, transformation, cousins
MC and YC are cousins, with 5-10 years between them. Back when MC was young and YC was even younger, MC walked in on YC trying on his sister's clothes. MC never said anything about it—not to anyone—and YC has always wondered if he knew the true gravitas of the matter: it was not simple tomfoolery brought on by boredom, but the beginnings of a now long-held fantasy to be a woman, or at the very least to present as one.

Until recently MC has been living alone in a different city to YC, but that's all about to change when YC starts college not far from where MC lives. Relations talk, and MC winds up offering to show you around the city, or at least to welcome you. Back in his apartment, the pair fall to conversing and reminiscing, and the cross-dressing incident comes up. According to MC, YC actually looked kind of cute! He's only joking when he says that, though... right??? Wrong. What YC doesn't know is that MC has never forgotten about that day, and that he has often thought about that day... mostly when lying in bed at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom