Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fxf RP Real life stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there I am a down to earth 42 yr old mother of 1 . I enjoy romance and smut. What I am looking for:

FXF only.

Romance romance romance lol

Walks in the rain, picnics in the park that sort of thing. But I loooove sex too....

I like both sides dominant and submissive. I am very kinky. I like things like caging, Being used like a dirty whore... using someone like a dirty whore...

LIke I said someone who has an almost alter ego in the bedroom. I love lots of dirty talk not just action/

Age is not that important .. it could be age play (min 15yrs old) or colleagues, or whatever

I am a 1-3 para rper, and expect the same. I rp in perspective that makes sense. If we are fucking, then it should be 1st person. I want to fuck you , not she is fucking Julie lol sounds to robotic to me. But when I describe things that are peripheral or outside my control, I use third perspective." I saw her standing there". "She always thought that way about herself..." that kind of thing.

Women types:

Makes no diff to me. I tend to play non glam, regular women of all ages. Usual body type of size 12-16, Caucasian average girls...

PLot:

I am open to anything real. Could be neigbours, college, work doesn't matter to me. I like to start with a general scene or theme and then let it ripple out from there. I love twists. Play you char as you see fit.

limits:

Same as most people here.

no blood, scat, vore, gore, pain that breaks the skin, breathplay, constricting bondage, needles... you get the idea.

SO if any of this piques your interest girls... pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom