Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Than She Bargained For (FxFxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! StarlitDreams here. I'm looking to play twin sisters in a world where supernatural abilities are both common and persecuted. I'm looking for a literate (around 3-5 paragraphs per response) role player to play a female who gets caught up in a whirlwind of drama, action, and a love triangle with said twins.

I'm posting this separate from my previous interest check because it's special to me. And about five times as literate as my usual RPs.

Pairing: FxFxF

Warnings: Incest, tragic backstory (be prepared for any potential warnings that a tragic back story can have), blood/gore (not in a sexual context)

Setting: Earth, modern day

Plot: It was a normal day for you. Until you stopped at the bar for a few drinks. There you met Mona, a beautiful blonde who seemed to understand you better then any girl you'd ever met. She took you back to her hotel room where you met her cold and distant twin sister, Lisa, and that's where everything went wrong.

After a long night, you were awakened by banging on the door and bloodshed. Turns out these women are wanted mutants. Fortunately, they can't just kill you. Unfortunately, they can't let you go either.

--------------------------

Notes: I intentionally left this plot as bare as possible. If you're interested, I want help making the rest of it. I love my characters (I mean, who could NOT love hot supernatural twins?) but the plot isn't special at all and it needs to be added to. Feel free to give your character powers, make them a secret spy for the enemy, anything! My only stipulation is that I don't know anymore then how they look. And don't expect me to tell you much more about my character. This is heavily plot based and the sex is just there because y'all are the most literate people I can find. That being said, the sex has to be interesting! Let's explore new kinks! I'm up for almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom