Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eat Me, Drink Me, Save Me, Fuck Me (Wonderland RP F? x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep_4

Planetoid
If you've ever played American McGee's Alice, you'll have a good idea of what I'm looking for here. If not, to put it simply, Wonderland is a psychological device for things, ranging from coping and escapism to avoidance and epiphanies. As Alice grows up (and perhaps gets more jaded, cynical, lewd, what have you) Wonderland may reflect that as a reproduction of her psyche and needs, repressions and wants.

So what happens when say, Alice grows up and Wonderland gets out of control? Perhaps gains a bit of sentience? And when Alice comes back for a visit, it intends on keeping her there forever? Also, I made the Cheshire cat a girl. And you can't stop me.

It sounded better in my head.

Anyway, if you're still with me, while this isn't intended to be the intro (but it certainly can be), this is the mood and idea I'm looking for. PM if interested. Or not. Whatever.

Addendum: Unsure if the idea or pairing might be too specific. Added two versions, one with my version of Cheshire and one with my version of Alice. Both have the same 'atmosphere' but the characters play differently; consider the former more selfish and temptress, the latter more dominant and unstable. Up for discussion.

Eat Me (Cheshire Sample):

---

‘Tell me, are you always so mad?’

Through a stained looking glass…

‘Only for you,’

---

Sunlight beamed downward lazily, casting elongated shadows about and bringing with a steady gale. The breeze was somewhat drier than usually, the scent of distant streams and sugar tickling her nostrils, leaving with the bitter aftermath of burning cinder and reluctance, cigarettes that weren’t completely stomped out or bottles of spirits left unattended late into the night. Stretching slightly from that summoning, her lithe body curved and stretched before curling upwards, palms grazing against that mushroom top before getting her bearings once more. Curved, wicked nails would dig against the brilliant red and spotted white, topaz orbs flickering downwards in fascination as she scraped away that top layer of luster and innocence, seeing the polish and glamour fade into dust and leaving an ugly aftermath in the wake of her digits. If one were to wander by and glance up in those grassy hollows, despite it being somewhere between dusk and dawn, they wouldn’t have been criticized for thinking the sky was an awkward dusk, the clouds a peculiar shade of sundown that was interrupted with the wide smile of Wonderland’s sole occupant.

Silver was anchored against leather, cuffed tightly against her neck in a loving fashion, about the only similarity since her last recollection. Engraved in childish scribbling was the name she had been given for all those long years, ‘Cheshire’ on one side and ‘Alice’ forged on the other. When that promise had initially been made, she hadn’t taken on such an… unusual form, intended on being little more than a companion that offered misguided information for a troubled young mind, amused in her owner’s frequent visitations from reality when daydreams happened to frolic with reality. Somewhere down the line though, things happened to change, her dearest friend growing up and Wonderland following suit, taking the alterations in stride and answering the call for whatever need came with. What started merely as amusement and association turned into exploration and grievances, deviation and escapism. Not that Cheshire would complain of course, that half moon promising good harvest as she glanced towards the looking glass in the distance, anticipating her owner would come once more to play, pink darting out and slowly grazing against brilliant rows of sharp white.

‘Oh Alice…’

She was a shoulder to cry on.

‘Why bother running…’

Plump thighs to ride on.

‘…when all roads lead back to me.’

A soft giggle followed as her mind happened to wander, insanity and impulsiveness seeming to be the only constant that kept up. Her ears perked up slightly, those feline appendages swept within waves of light purple, rather messy and unkempt and even moreso considering she was just summoned from a dormant sleep. Despite adoring sleeping in whatever meager sunlight Wonderland offered, her complexion veered towards a more pale shade, contrasting the deep yellow of her stare that always seemed to be occupied with some specific fancy or idea. A somewhat heavy jacket adorned her shoulders, the sleeves crossing the front of her chest and anchored against clasps towards her thighs, stained a deep purple with black accenting. Against her waist was more leather, matching the brand that nestled against her neck, lacking any markings and making way for a plaid skirt that alternated in checkered squares of light turquoise and dark grey. The smallest amount of skin was yielded as she crossed her legs, knee high black boots making up the rest of her current appearance as ambassador of Wonderland. The comparison to a straitjacket certainly wasn’t lost to Cheshire, contemplating if it was for her own benefit or for Alice’s.

Reaching into the inside pocket of her jacket, she fished out a trace of gold, palming a small trinket. Her thumb slowly traced the circumference before popping the button on the top, the chain rattling softly in time with her swishing tail as she watched the minutes pass by, tilting her slightly in amusement at both that passing souvenir from the White Rabbit and that her guest of honor happened to keep her waiting. All things considered, it was rather rude since she had prepared their Wonderland…

Alice’s Wonderland…

No… Her Wonderland, specifically for that lovely reunion. Gone were those extraneous voices, the fools and charlatans, that legion of insufferable references that thought they knew better. Wonderland wasn’t a haven for insight or knowledge, for epiphanies or camaraderie, responsibility, civility or morality; and with that were those puppets like Caterpillar and Hatter, March Hare and the lot of them. Coughing for a moment, she blinked back a few tears, placing a closed fist against her mouth and struggling with herself as her throat happened to disagree with those previous endeavors. Leaning towards the side, she reached in, containing her gag reflex as she withdrew a ball of cotton, inhaling afterwards with a slight pant before staring towards the red stained fur. Just as quickly as the notion came, it had passed, tossing those leftovers over her shoulder and likewise returning that watch to the confines of her person.

Cheshire’s ears perked up as she heard those familiar noises, leaning over the edge of that mushroom cap and looking downwards towards that state between waking and dreaming. Even though minutes had only passed, it seemed the night had promised close to that of a full moon, her heart racing as her ‘owner’ came back to that world she had forgotten. And it had been so long… So very long… Alice was always running from something, using Wonderland as a temporary Heaven of sorts between awful days and sleepless nights. Perhaps it was time to show her that it was worth staying around, tempering herself against her more primal nature of playing with her food. Cheshire’s eyes widened slightly as the glass broke into dust, seeing that familiar silhouette come into being. A soft purr followed as she pushed herself off from the edge, falling towards the ground, landing against those blades of grass and the scent of burnt sugar.

“Welcome home.”

Drink Me (Alice Sample):

---

‘I think I’ve gone mad…’

Through a broken looking glass…

‘But then again, usually the best of us have.’

---

Her head throbbed, an occurrence that was unfortunately more of an expectation than a nuisance. Taking a moment to get her bearings, she winced as she felt pain coursing through her body, her heartbeat echoing rather loudly in the lonely confines of her head, the medication having taken a heavy toll with benefits and side effects. Gone were the voices she had become accustom to, some tormentors, others friendly, replaced with a nagging loneliness and a slow burn that coursed up her wrists. Alice would grimace slightly, fingers grazing against her forehead, grieving that hangovers and that slight stupor could cross over and follow like an intimate shadow, elbows pressing against the tabletop and feeling the grainy residue of the coverings that had hosted a multitude of tea parties and congregations. The table this time however offered little in the form of camaraderie, seats barren on both sides and stretching far longer than she’d like to admit, her only companionship being that grinning persecutor that had greeted her since arrival. As soon as the haze of serotonin inhibitors and alcohol started to filter through her system her focus started to return, fingers curling around the handle of a cup as she struggled to get something else down her throat and alleviate that stifling feeling that kept her gullet parched.

A pause followed as she glanced towards the small vessel, seeing fragments chip away as it left the sanctuary of its little saucer. From a distance it still looked pristine, about the only thing that connected her memories from lifetimes ago to the warped present that she had returned to. Closer inspection showed the damage and wear, the paint wearing away and that it had contained more than tea in the time since her departure. The faint smell of blood filled the air, wondering whether it was the last attempts of an RSVP of her late party attendees or if her former friends had imbibed in more than good spirits and nonsense in her absence. Likewise, the reflection cast in the surface was broken up as her fingers trembled slightly, the bags under her eyes all the more apparent, pupils bloodshot and jaded in more than one way, red mixing with that emerald luster. Alice’s hair was a mess, having been dyed several times in an attempt to otherwise ‘find herself’, losing that blonde shimmer and becoming a discolored mutt that was further muddled in that reflection. All the while, the smell of detox centers and backrooms started to become all the more apparent as she put the cup back down, wrists shaking as she fidgeted slightly, feeling less and less comfortable in her own skin.

The dress she had remembered had taken on different liberties, taking on a much more faded shade of sapphire, caked with remnants of hard drugs and leftovers from otherwise regretful nights. Such shame was more apparent on the white that covered her front, splayed with hints of what could have been blood and other things, either forgetting voluntarily or losing her mind along the way. That same snowfall wrapped around her forearms, the cuffs of her dress taking haphazardly covering her wrists, hiding a faint blot of scarlet and other such hardships. Alice’s trance was broken up by the noises of loud slurping, looking back up and seeing that her hostess had no problems in helping herself out to another serving, downing another glass of whatever was offered before brandishing a smirk that left her steaming.

“It’s no use being mad amongst friends,” that cat said with an almost pleasing intonation, sliding the pot of questionable contents her way. Her blood starting to boil, she tilted her head slightly from that accusation, pushing aside her own cup and declining another helping of whatever nonsense was offered.

“And why would you say I’m mad?” Alice retorted, her voice dropping at the last syllable, afraid of whatever declaration was to follow.

“Why else would you be here?”

The silence that followed was deafening, falling back further into her chair for a few moments before regaining some bit of composition. Even if she looked elsewhere, she could feel that stare from across the table side, teeth slowly grinding together as she felt herself getting pushed closer and closer. “I’d prefer to change places…”

“Declined,” she heard in an almost sing-song manner, getting even more flustered.

“Of all the company I would have wanted, I’m stuck with an insufferable creature like you,” she said, fingers clenching against the edge of the table cloth as she stood up from her chair, having engaged in her fair share of arguments over drinks beforehand… although she was more nostalgic when it was over tea instead of half priced liquor. “Where is everyone else?! Surely you can’t be the only one left?”

A soft sigh made its way over the appetizers and self service, a pointer finger moving from seat to another, her temperamental stare following. “Xanax… Vodka… Electroshock… Cocaine… Or, if you prefer the theatrical version, death by suicide, drowning, burning and overdose.” Again, she was greeted with an almost comical smile, letting her piece the dots together as she furrowed her brow, bearing her fangs as she slammed a palm against the aged oak. “You killed them?!”

“I pulled the trigger,” she heard Cheshire say; picking those words carefully before throwing her accusation back hundredfold. “I didn’t give the orders. The blood is on my hands, however it’s on yo-“

“I want to change topics,” Alice stammered, feeling somewhat dizzy and balancing conversation with an attempt to hold back the contents of her stomach.

“Declined. I can’t save you if you keep running Alice.” Her ears were burning upon hearing her name, not giving Cheshire the satisfaction of acknowledgement. “Besides,” the cat continued onward, “your mind isn’t up to par, wouldn’t you agree?”

A soft chuckle followed, the girl usually timid of her own laughter, finding that she was locked away when she offered any semblance of that self-expression. Looking past the only companion left in her Wonderland, she shook her head slowly, dismissing the sentiment, raising a few fingers up before slowly reaching through the air. “I’d like to think Cheshire…” she started, feeling cold and sharpness kiss her fingertips, the sensation at first imaginary as she moved inch after inch, fingers curling around nothingness before the glint in her eyes manifested into a glint in reality. Flipping that steel around, she plunged that knife into the tabletop, digging the edge further and further into the wood as she stared towards Cheshire, taking a seat back in her chair with a blank expression. “…I still have a rather sharp mind.”

Oh my my my. This is wonderful and I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom