Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark & Twisted [MxM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailynn

Planetoid
It's been awhile since I last had a steady rp going, and I'd like to change that. For the record, I'm only interested in MxM relationships at the moment. I prefer to rp on threads and PMs in that order. IM is out of the question. That aside, I expect a few things from any reasonable rp partner...

- Give me something to work with. Not just a single sentence or a passive character waiting for something to happen to them. Be proactive! Even if you want to play a bottom or switch, don't just wait for my character to make all the moves.

- Give me a heads up if you're gonna disappear or not reply for awhile. I understand real life, but if we go a week or two without a word, it's a bit much.

Now, as for what I have in mind...

I have a few concepts floating around. None of these are really feel good, happy ending stories. If you're looking for that, I'm sorry, but you won't find it here.

Limits
- No Scat
- No Gore [think Walking Dead - let's not have guts and blood /everywhere/]

Turn-Ons
- Non-con
- Kidnapping
- Violence
- Incest

Misunderstanding
My character is a troubled young man. To his co-workers, he is perfectly normal. If anything, he's a bit detached and hard to read, but nothing to be concerned about, or so they say. In reality, he is constantly acting. He doesn't understand why people get so upset over news stories relating murders, disasters, and other "tragedies." It's just survival of the fittest. If someone is murdered, well, it's their fault for not stopping it. A disaster? The people should've seen it coming. By themselves, these thoughts would be harmless--callous, but harmless.

Unfortunately, there's another side to MC that's been lurking in the dark, waiting for the perfect time to flourish. Pain, blood--these are things that MC has been fascinated by since he was young. While other children cried out at cuts and broken bones, MC stared in awe and wondered what would happen if the wound was left alone and given its own chance to exist.

While living at home, there was little room for experimentation. Now, finally living in his own secluded home, just outside city limits, MC has decided to change that. He's looking for a toy to play with, and he won't leave without one.

[Your character would be the unfortunate 'toy' MC finds. I don't expect some Stockholm Syndrome here, and I'd be disappointed if YC enjoyed such attention. I'm looking for someone that's going to fight back or at least not give in right away. MC will be in his early twenties & probably looking for someone of a similar, if not younger, age. We can work out details and the such later.]

Dead End
School sucks. There's no doubt about that. Except, for one kid, it's just too much. Character A can't take anymore and he's decided to go down kicking. Character B isn't anything special--just another student trying to keep their head down and get out of school alive. Today, that might not happen. They're in the wrong place at the wrong time when A decides to let loose. The school is on lockdown, shots have been fired, and all Hell is breaking loose. Suddenly, A's not so sure he wants to give up. There's something terrifying and thrilling about this much power, and it's given him a lot to think about. Too bad the cops are on the way.

Sure, he has lots of hostages, but he's seen how easy a bullet can pierce a window and take a guy out while the hostages are safe and sound. A human shield might help buy him some time while he figures things out. B's the closest person, and that works for A.

[I don't mind playing either A or B. I'm thinking for this, things could start out in an enclosed space, maybe a classroom, and go from there. There's a lot of possibilities--A could send everyone out except for B (and the corpses, of course) and B tries to find a way to talk him down (which somehow ends up on the topic of sex. Maybe A couldn't get laid and that led to his harassment) or A could make a run for it with B and they might end up holed up somewhere. It's a weird concept I've passed around for awhile, but there's something about the entire situation that I really just want to try and play out.]

Bound by Blood
Brothers are suppose to protect each other. So why is MC's brother making his life a living Hell? It started out like any other relationship--YC would tease him when they were just kids--but somewhere along the way, things got messed up. Maybe it was when their parents split. Maybe it was when the only one that stayed started working longer shifts and not coming home as much. Whatever it was, it's gotten worse. The verbal abuse has gotten physical, and now, it looks like it might just get sexual. YC's thriving off the power he has over his younger brother, and MC's too ashamed to admit that he's getting the shit kicked out of him by his own bro. Besides, the few times he's tried to say something, everyone's told him it's "what brothers do" or to "man up."

[Ages are up for discussion. Really, I just like the idea of an older brother abusing his position of power as the eldest--it might be a little cliche, but he could be the more physically fit of the two, giving him more of an upper hand.]

Trapped
This is a bit more basic. MC is out late one night when YC shows up. A kidnapping ensues. Turns out YC's been watching MC for awhile, and he's pretty sure that MC was made for him. Not like, we're a good match, but literally put on this Earth just for him. He's a wee bit psychotic, and definitely unstable--to what degree, you can decide. But the point is, MC is shit out of luck if he expects this to be a traditional kidnapping for money or blackmail.

[MC would be around 18 for this, possibly younger if you're okay with 17 or 16. I'd prefer an older kidnapper for YC--age differences are always a plus in my book--but I'm up for negotiation.]

So, there you go! A couple different twisted/demented plots to choose from. If you see something you like, let me know, and we'll see what we can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom