Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vault 113 (Cysma & Amaria)

Cysma

Supernova
Making his way through the wasteland, Cysma trudged on across the desert for several days until he had finally found a cave opening, and decided to see if anything was inside. At the end of the tunnel, the wasteland explorer came across a massive steel wall with a wheel-shaped door in the center, the numbers 113 engraved on it. There was a control panel next to this large door. He examined it to see if it was still working, and found that it was equipped with speakers.

"I am Cysma Winheim, a wasteland explorer. I wish to seek shelter. I have gone days without food and water, and may be sick from radiation. Please...help me..."

The massive door slid backwards and rolled open, revealing the metallic interior of Vault 113. He stepped inside and looked around, surprised to see that the vault was still inhabited. An underground fallout shelter that could comfortably serve a community of up to 1000 people...this was truly Vault-Tec's magnum opus. He was led to a waiting room and awaited further instructions on how outsiders were dealt with.

It had been months since the Vault door had been opened to outsiders. Dahvi hurried to her post at the decon chamber. After glancing over the readings she began the process of testing the air in the outer chamber, once she was satisfied it was stable enough she flipped the switch sealing the wastelander off from the outer chamber and the opening the first level of the decon unit.

From here she was able to see the man through the thick glass walls of her observation room. "Hello, my name is Dahvi and I will be assisting you with your decontamination. Please follow my instructions carefully and this won't take long. Be warned though if you do not complete this you will not be allowed to inter the Vault." her pleasant voice was heard over the com speakers and she waved a hand as he looked around to see where the voice came from.

"Go ahead and remove all clothing and step on the green platform please." this was the tough part of the job. Usually the people who came through were very sickly and even emaciated sometimes, but she never got used to seeing them in such a shameful state, but it had to be done.

The explorer listened to what the voice had to say and figured that he didn't have much of a choice. If he left the vault, he probably wouldn't survive the trip back, and this decontamination process wasn't sounding so bad. He stripped off all of his clothing and laid it in a pile as he went to step on the green platform. He covered up his private area with his hands out of modesty, even though he couldn't see anyone around.

The chamber door slid closed with an ominous thud. Dahvi felt embarrassed for him as he attempted to cover himself, but it made little difference he would have to move his hands soon. Pulling a large switch on her right down to its first notch a preliminary rinsing mist filled the chamber causing a sheen of water to glisten on his skin. The building water formed Rivulets in the dust and dirt on his skin, washing some away on to th efloor around the raised paltform.

"Please hold your arms out to the side, Cysma. I am truly sorry for the exposure but I must be thorough, lives can be at risk especially yours. If you prefer I could darken the glass so you won't be able to see me." she would still be able to see him but it would give him some sense of privacy.

Cysma nodded to the voice and moved his hands back to his sides, taking in the water as he felt it washing away the dirt and grime from his body. He ran his hands over his lean skin to help with the process, not covering himself up at all. His light brown hair darkened as it got wet, the water running down his face and shoulders. There were hints of muscle showing in his torso, arms and legs, but that also suggested he needed to eat more to compensate for the heightened metabolism. Another day without food and he might not have made it. He slowly turned around as he washed himself, and she could see every part of his body, even his penis.

Left behind when he entered the chamber were his clothes and his pack of things. There were several firearms in his pack, and all of them looked pretty worn. The wastelands were a dangerous place...

"Thank you for your patience this can be tedious procedure for anyone. Next you will be exposed to a series of lights. They will be warm but they won't harm you. Anything foreign on you will be killed along with destroying any body implants. I do suggest you not look directly at them though. First,though, will you step up to the window over here and slide your hand onto the green panel. It's just for a blood sample. You must be tested before and after the microbe lights."

She watched him closer than she should as he stood on the platform waiting for him to make the short distance. She took in his form and especially his wet hair. Everything about him was rough, rugged and sexy. She tried not to let it show in her voice.

Cysma made his way over to the next platform he was shown, glancing at the lights before they were turned on. It seemed like it would be a lot for him to do, but he wasn't complaining; he seemed glad at the impending fact that he may eventually emerge cleaner than he would ever be in his life. As he walked, the girl was able to see how every part of his body moved.

He was also hoping to get a hot meal after all of this. He was nearly starved, and there wasn't much water for him to drink on the way either. The water he could drink was still quite irradiated, so he hoped Vault-Tec technology could cure him of his nuclear radiation sickness as well. When he put his arm out for a blood sample, he didn't even wince or flinch when blood was drawn from him; there were far worse things out there that have caused him to spill his blood. Raiders, mutated wildlife, rogue robots, even the Enclave...

Back
Top Bottom