Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
It's medieval times and I'm the only child of a busy mayor. Your mother works as our house keeper, and even though you're two years older than me, we were always together as children. Since my father had a bit of a thing for your mother, and he felt guilty for leaving me alone so much, he allowed you privileges that no-one else of your status was allowed. Such as sharing my private education from my governess. But as the years passed, he becomes more and more wary of our growing closeness, especially as we entered an age close enough to be lovers.

One night, when you were fourteen years old, my father lures you to the docks on the pretence of teaching you the business. Once there, he sells you to pirates, and comes home with a tale of how you had been killed. Your mother and I were devastated.

It's been six years since that night, and having been completely broken by what happened to you (even several years later), my father took advantage and set up arrangements to introduce me to the prince. Rumours of my beauty have surfaced at every port you (as a now ruthless and notorious pirate leader), have been to in the last few months. So it shouldn't have really come as a shock to learn of my engagement to the Prince. Nevertheless, this news from the life you thought you well and truly left behind returns to shatter you.

Tonight is my eighteenth birthday and my father is hosting a masque ball in honour of both my birthday and my engagement. His mansion is elegantly decorated, and the Prince and I stand in the entrance hall greeting our guests. I'm wearing a spectacular white angel costume - a white silk figure hugging dress showing off my perfect slender curves, with a shimmering veil traipsing down the back to look like wings. To accompany it, I'm wearing white silk gloves up to my elbow, and even though I'm holding my mask in my hand, there is pretty painted glitter around my eyes in the form of a mask.

My hair, such a light blonde it is almost a silvery/platinum, is arranged in an elegant half up half down hair do, so that it drapes over my one shoulder. My big blue eyes, which were once alive with passion and mischief, are now bored and lifeless on what should have been one of the happiest days of my life.

Despite myself though, the slightest hint of a smile plays on my lips as I overhear one of the courtiers enviously say, "If that's her fancy dress costume, god only knows what her wedding dress will be like!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom