Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate male for female, [looking for lactation currently]

Status
Not open for further replies.

knucklehead

Meteorite
Hey all, knucklehead here, thought I'd put a little bit of what I'm about down on paper.

I guess I'm just a red-blooded American guy who likes to write silly fucked up stories in his down time.

I like big, healthy tits and a beautiful face on a sexy gal. Mostly I like the play between two characters and the exploration of a fun setting or concept.

Oral is a big turn on for me both giving and receiving as is anything breast-related.

I'm not above a little NC but I prefer to keep things interesting and maintain a good fighting relationship. I don't mind taking things in a dark direction (incest, pregnancy, snuff, etc) but I usually will follow the tone of my partner.

I usually play as men partnered with women but occassionally will play some gals of any sexuality as a side character. Aside from teaming up to pleasure a lucky lady, I'm not interested in relationships with men.

Story-wise, I really run the gamut of tastes sometimes ranging from humorous to very grim. I tend to post an average of a 4/5 paragraphs, sometimes more or less depending on my partner and what's happening. Third-person is usually what I go for, but some folks can really bring it in first as well, pictures are appreciated.

Right now I have a bit of a keening for a some lactation/pregnancy play, maybe it's a bit outlandish, but that's part of the fun, innit?

Some ideas I have are... a sea captain likes to have some fresh milk for his tea on those long ocean voyages, what better way than to capture some buxom beauties and get it straight from the source?

Will add more to this as time goes on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom