Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Galaxy Isn't Big Enough... (M seeking F for Mass Effect RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

Super-Earth
Hello, all. This will be short and sweet, because it is temporary. A better thread will follow. I'm new to the site, but not new to role playing. I can read and write, like a champ functional member of Western society, and normally range two or so paragraphs per reply, but can easily do more or less. I've been RPing for nearly a decade now. My tastes include anything from the most vanilla romance, to the most debased, taboo things you could possibly think up. As for limits, I don't like my male characters receiving anal, I'd rather avoid massive amounts of sexual gore, and, I don't do scat. I tend to stick to MxF, occasionally FxF. That about covers it. I'll include a short little list of likes below this, followed up by my fandoms. If you like what you see, but you're not all that into fandoms, you just might be able to convince me into doing an original RP, though I plan to make a separate thread for that later on. If you're interested, or have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Post in this thread at your own risk- I likely won't see it. If you would like to RP, I normally RP through PM, but I may be convinced to take one up over email, Skype, or YIM if you're charismatic enough. 95% chance I'll decline YIM.

Note- While these are listed as likes, they aren't necessities. If you like the thread so far, but these themes tend to be out of your comfort zone, do keep in mind I am perfectly happy with more tame or vanilla ideas.

Non/Dub Con, Monsters, Dominant Women, Incest, Age Gaps/Age Play, Zoophilia, Interracial (Race meaning ethnicity or fantasy race), Tentacles, Sexy Outfits (Stockings, knee socks, short skirts, revealing/slutty outfits, etc.) Multiple Partners (Harem or Gangbang), Anal Virginity/Painal, and perhaps even impregnation or oviposition. There is much, much more, but, that's a start.

The Fandoms

The Fandoms that I'm currently craving right now. Chances are, I will not play a canon, but if you would like to, I would likely love that. But, other than that, assume all settings are OC x OC. I have a few plots in my head for each but I'm not going to take the time to type them out here- if you're interested in a setting, PM me. I left various plot blurbs here and there for a general idea, but I am definitely open for more intense plotting, if that's your thing. Feel free to send your ideas my way as well.

Fallout (2, 3, New Vegas, 4, Shelter)- The world ended in fire. Who knew it would get so much cooler.

Plot Blurbs:​
Raiders raid a settlement.
Something like Fallout Shelter. Want this. Give it to me.
Forged comes across a waster/synth.
Railroad espionage shenanigans.
Synth sex slave ring.
Vault Dweller (Me or you, or me and you) versus the world.
Supermutants encounter a lone scavenger.
A female Sole Survivor meeting Dogmeat for the first time.

Mass Effect- A deep and introspective galactic adventure that just so happens to take place in our galaxy. I would consider playing Shepard for this, but would prefer an OC. If you would play a fem-Shepard, Tali, Miranda, Jack, Aria T'Loak, or Samara, and I'd love you forever. Though if there's another character your like to play, I'm all ears- and oc's are fine as well. Also, I have in-depth and plot heavy ideas for this, too. Ask about those.

A Quarian is ambushed by a large group of Geth.
Survivors of a crashed ship on an uncharted world. Possibly similar to Jacob Taylor's Loyalty mission.
Captured by rival mercs.
Asari kidnapped to breed with Krogans, in hopes of making a small army.
Femshep x OC
Asari Maiden slutting it up around the galaxy.
Quarian vagrant given a chance to work her way out of poverty.
Shepard and his crew.
Lost on a planet, rutted by Varren and/or vorcha.
Reapers indoctrinating humans/aliens. The naughty way.

The Witcher- The Witcher has a rich world, lore, and just a generally well-built feel to it. Some sexy dames, too.

Village girl captured and ravaged by monsters/bandits.
Town besieged and taken- Baron's daughter put on display/given to the guards.
Witcher hunting an attractive feminine monster.
Contract-giver offers up his daughter as a reward to any who can slay the beast.
Sorceress seeking less mundane companionship. (Monster or Witcher)
A Witcher and the Strumpets of Novigrad. Or just one Strumpet. What a fun word.

Dragon Age- A beautiful game with a beautiful landscape and beautiful characters. I've played Dragon Age Origins and Inquisition, but have yet to touch DA2, so I would be most comfortable RPing in the time of either of those games.

Sera. Play her for me, and I will give you anything.

A Ferelden noble is a little more than friends with her trusty Mabari.
Captured, dragged off, ravaged by darkspawn.
Putting an obedient Tranquil to good use.
Demons ravage amateur mage/non-mage.
Mage summons a demon to bed.
Qunari Tamassran offering sexual relief, and lining up breeding partners for a particularly gifted human/dwarf/elf/fex/qunari.

I'll list all of my fandoms below, though I may be less inclined to play them unless I'm craving them.

Alien Versus Predator
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
Call of Duty (Blops III Zombies, Morg City or perhaps something involving Nightmare Mode)
DC Comics
Destiny
Dragon Age
Dungeons and Dragons
Dying Light
Dead Island
Elder Scrolls
Fable
Fallout
Far Cry
Game of Thrones
Halo
Harry Potter
Marvel
Mass Effect
Saints Row
Star Wars
The Walking Dead (Play Beth for me?)
The Witcher
Warhammer
Warhammer 40,000
World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness
World of Warcraft
X-COM

Well, it seems as though that's all folks. Questions, comments, concerns, ideas? Please contact me through PM.
Sincerely,
The Fool​

RE: Four Fantastical Fandoms (M seeking F)

hi. are you dom or sub? i can't tell from your post. also, do you play by YIM?

RE: Four Fantastical Fandoms (M seeking F)

Bump. Really Feeling Elder Scrolls or Witcher. Any takers?

RE: Seeking Skyrim/ESO, Witcher, Others

Updated the title to be more specific.

RE: Seeking Skyrim/ESO, Witcher, Others

Bump. Give me Witcher or give me death. Or Elder Scrolls, or Dragon Age...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom