Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Herr's Book o Bitchin (Comments welcome)

This will be a place for me to rant.A lot of these posts will contain the word "you",but it is directed at someone in my life that I don't feel I can talk to,NOT anyone on this site.

Why?

Why can't you understand that I'm NOT a woman? That my birth name isn't my name? That I want a flat chest,and facial hair,and for my voice to be deep? Why do you have to tell me that you think I'm running away from myself,even when I couldn't run if I wanted to? Why do you have to throw in my face the fact that I never use my name around most people? You don't know that I don't do it out of fear of being judged.I don't want judgement,I want acceptance.I want YOU to accept ME for the man that I am.

You ask why it seems like I don't care anymore.Why should I care about how clean the house is,when you don't care about my validation? All I want to do is scream at you,but I won't,because that's not going to help.Nothing will...

-Ein.

What the hell ever happened to "You always have a home." Now it's "I'm not doing this to be a bitch.I'm doing it to light a fire under your ass." It used to be "When are you gonna move in?" I've been here since July of last year,and all you do is nag,and say "that's stupid," whenever I do something.We don't even talk anymore,because it's too awkward.Well,that's fine with me because I have nothing more to say.I wish I would have realized before now how fake you are.

-Ein.

Back
Top Bottom