Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back from the dead, let's do this! (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Openots

Star
Okay, so it has been quite some time since I've done an active search on this site.... at least I think it has. Either way, once again I am searching for some roleplay, lovely, lovely roleplay. Honestly, I love smut, I love sexual play in a roleplay, BUT story... always... comes... first. If a roleplay becomes nothing but sex, sex, sex, sex, then I will lose interest... fast. Anyways. In the rest of my post, I'll list what I'm looking for in YOU as a partner, what you can expect from me, and everything else you need to know.

The Rules

For You

-1 I expect you to be able to post, at LEAST two paragraphs per-post.

-2. Don't bail on me without warning. If you don't like the roleplay or are growing tired of it, just tell me, I promise I won't be mad.

-3. I prefer to do roleplays over Threads since BMR eats my PMs from time to time.

-4. I adore Futa. If you can fill that craving, I just might love you forever.

That's all for now. This may or may not change in the future.

For Me

-1. I will not bail on you unless you post consistent 1-liners or flat out insult me.

-2. I do work a full-time job, so I'm usually available in the evenings!

-3. I will attempt to mirror your posts though my own usually fluctuate between 2 and 6 paragraphs.

-4. I only do FXF pairings. Sorry, I just can't do Het.

-5. I honestly prefer to play a submissive if Dom X Sub play comes into the roleplay. The only exception to this rule is Dom X Dom which I will usually agree to in a heartbeat.

-6. I really don't care for playing canon characters or canon pairings. I'd prefer if both of our characters were original.

Settings~?

((T.V. Shows))

Dr. Who
Firefly

((Video Games))

Elder Scrolls
Oblivion
Morrowind
Skyrim

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Bioshock