Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Amazonian and the Little guy. (MellowYellow & AshDurn)

She smirked. Sticking her tounge out at him. Then picked him up putting him over her shoulder. so he could watch her naked ass as she walked to the nearest bathroom, setting him down before she got into the tub, sctunching up so that she was in it, biting her lip a little bit, before opening her mouth, allowing him to aim wherever he wanted, and it would be an easy mess to clean up afterwards.

He was actually starting to like being carried around like this, odd as it may have sounded. He just felt safe in those times. Still, it would make things awkward if they ever got married, and he was expected to carry her over the threshold... Once she was in the tub, Josh gave her a nod and aimed to Ash's open mouth. A hot golden stream flew from his shaft with an impressive pressure behind it, the golden and strong tasking liquid going directly into her mouth with only a few stray droplets missing and rolling down Ash's bottom lip and chin. Seemed he'd had a bit saved up.

She opened her mouth and closed it swallowing mouthfulls of it. Though of course when her mouth was closed it went everwhere. She was smilling the entire time, panting as she tried to swallow as much of it as she could. Reaching out eventualy and putting the cock in her mouth, still swallowing it, and some still coming out the corrners of her mouth as she swallowed, sucking on the cock a little bit helping it come out a little bit faster. Her hand went out and stroked his thighs a little bit, eyes looking up at him.

It took several more seconds before he was finished, his knees trembling a bit from the extra suction she had put into the final moments. That had been hotter than he would have imagined, and he was smiling sheepishly once he finished. "W-wow Ash..." he whispered softly, feeling his toes curl a bit. "Do you uh... want me to get the rope while you clean up what you uh... didn't catch?" Josh asked. It was hard to believe how darn awesome Ash was...

"If you want me too... Or do you want to play with a very dirty girl?" She said grinning, looking up at him. Her chest and face splattered with the piss.

"Well uh... it's just, I can't really have any of that stuff getting on the furniture," he explained. He could clean it, sure, but he didn't want to risk missing any and leaving his folks wondering about any scents. "I'll leave it up to you. Just ah, gimme a moment." And so, still hard, Josh made a quick exit from the main bathroom and headed downstairs, this time heading for the garage. The ropes were where they always were, on top of the old tool cabinet bolted to the right corner.

He grabbed then quickly and let both brown bundles rest on his left slim shoulder. He held them steady and quickly mad his way back to Ash, feeling the excitement well inside him.

She was showering when he got back, soaping herself up, getting herself all sudsy, and shiny biting her lip a little bit, wanting to put on a show for when he got in there, letting out soft moans as the room filled with a soft steam. Her tight ass and chest, and six pack abbs realy showing off in the shower.

This woman was going to give him a heart attack, as Josh immediately fumbled and nearly slipped as he glimpsed her powerful frame gleaming with water and soap. It was... impressive, to say the least. Josh gulped and moved in behind her, Ash's sheer size enough to keep him from actually getting wet. "Hah... well if you were going to shower, you could've said. I would've been happy to join you at the start."

The short nerd leaned in and let his face press into Ash's strong back, admiring the warmth and strength he could feel. His hands, meanwhile, slithered around Ash's waist until his slender fingers were caressing her abs. "I never thought I'd find abs so attractive... b-but I mean, you could grate cheese on yours... They're pretty amazing."

She smirked, water running down her, bedning over to get herself wet, and wash away the suds. "Ahh.. thats sweet of you.. and, glad you like them.. they like you... " with a little bit of a giggle. She turned around and lowered herself kissing his cheek then his lips in the water, Her hands going to his back, rubbing it a little bit.

"Well I hope they'll come to my rescue if someone tries to cause trouble for me," he jested. He felt the warm water caress his lips, welcoming Ash's tongue. He found he didn't mind the taste a whole lot. Both of his hands settled upon Ash's hips, holding her with a steady abount of strength. His shaft pressed firmly against te gorgeous blonde, his heart aflutter with excitement. "You.. wanna start here?" Josh offered.

Back
Top Bottom