Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Amazonian and the Little guy. (MellowYellow & AshDurn)

It was hard not to feel a little sleepy being pulled into Ash's comforting warmth, his current seat able to sample her strength. Josh supposed ordinarily that it would be the other way, but he didn't mind. He quite liked the sense of security he got from her. "Mm.. well I see you have Netflix on this. So I figure Daredevil would be worth a watch. It's actually better than most Marvel movies. But, there's also Pacific Rim on here, if you're up for some monster fun," he said. Josh reclined until Ash's bust could be regarded as a pair of earmuffs. "But hey, it's your house. Final choice is up to you hon."

"Lets go with Pacific rim.. Giant Robots verses Lovecraftian horrors... I'm really hoping that the sequal actually gets made.. I have no idea why its taking so long to actually start filming.. didn't it do well?" As she put her leg up and over his. Easing into lounging with him.

"I... think it's going to be made. Guillermo generally has mixed luck when it comes to the box office, but I figure it was popular enough for one." He hoped so anyway. He'd enjoyed it more than Godzilla. Josh started it up and began to eat slowly, taking modest bites of popcorn but always keeping the bowl close enough for Ash to reach in at her leisure. He was still sleepy, a combo of two bouts of sex and just how nice it felt to be wrapped up like this. Thank goodness he'd be spending the night.

She cuddled up, listing, making a few comments, Drinking some caffinne herself, offering him some. Her hand sometimes going down to his crotch, stroking over it.

For as much as Josh enjoyed the movie, he'd fallen asleep before he knew it, and Ash had brought him back to her room. They'd slept together, showered together when the morning came, and he'd had to be strong and politely declined Ash's offer for morning sex. The two had class today after all, and he hardly wanted either of them to be late or get sidetracked as they so often did. Besides, they'd be meeting at his home tonight anyway.

When he got home he had proceeded to sort through the fridge, checking up on what they had. He wasn't much of a cook, but he could a least make something edible. And, satisfied that he had resources to work with, he had headed to the living room and sorted through the bookcase laden with various DVD's. The first two seasons of the Twilight Zone. Perfect, it'd give them something to watch.

Assuming she was even interested in watching anything when she got here...

Of course Ash was flirting with him all day. Finding him in the halls, and holding hands. Letting people know that Josh was now a claimed man by her.

Ash shoed up after Voley ball practice, smiling. Dressed nice, in case she met his parents. A Nice jeans, and a shirt that almost covered her belly. But she was a big girl, and ones that were actually long enough were hard to come by.

Once he saw Ash approach Josh had quickly made for the door, opening it to smile at the attractive blonde. "I ah.. well I hope you didn't go to any extra lengths. Like I said my folks aren't gonna be back until tomorrow." Josh smiled helplessly, and led Ash inside. After shutting the door he proceeded to brush the creases from his cream-coloured shirt. "I should probably tell you, I'm not a great cook. I know a few different recipes, but uh... well how does chow mein sound?" he asked.

"Sounds wonderful cutie...." Kissing his lips, looking at him. Biting her lip a little bit, thinking about that. "What time tomorrow....?" with a little bit of a smirk.

"Um... probably one in the afternoon or something," he replied as he made for the kitchen. Josh felt his lips tingle from the contact, a bit of blood rushing south. Not yet, he told himself. After all, there was a meal that needed cooking. He worked with surprising quickness, prepping the noodles and then sorting through the different vegetables and the beef he'd be adding to the mix. Josh wasn't much of a cook, but he knew this recipe well enough to be able to pull it off without much of a hitch. "I uh, got some DVD's picked out in the living room. But, you know, feel free to browse the whole collection. That whole bookshelf is loaded with them."

"Sure thing..." She said going to the living room. "I brought an overnight bag, just in case....." She said as she started to look at the DVDs, to try and pick out something that she had not ceen before. Deciding to go ahead and pop in season 1 of the twilight zone. and try and find a comfortable place to sit where they could cuddle.

Josh spent several minutes in the kitchen preparing the meal, until the smell of exotic spices lingered in the air in quite a delightful way. He entered the living room with a bowl in each hand, giving one over to Ash. "There you go. I'm not as good as this as you, but I think I can make a good beef chow mein." He took a seat in Ash's lap, smiling warmly while he took a few quick bites. "Mmf... sho, you know... feel free to tell me how it is. Oh, 'Where is Everybody?' I love that episode."

"Its good.. " she said eating it. Her arm wrapping around his tummy. Her tits resting on the top of his head. Sitting back and watching the episode. "Comfy sitting on your girlfriends lap?" she asked, grinning a bit, and leaned down kissing the top of his head gently.

"It's pretty nice actually," he admitted with a small laugh. By now Josh had stopped pondering the possibility that this was an act on her part, not with how affectionate she was to him. Nor did he mind his head being used as a boob-shelf. "Oh by the way," he tried to look up, or did as best he could with a pair of weighty mounds on his head "Did you get any feedback on your assignment? Did my ah, awesome tutelage save the day?" he inquired with a playful note in his voice.

"Not yet, just turned it in today " Smilling, petting his belly a little bit as they watched the show, and ate. Ash loved having her boyfriend sit on her lap, holding him so close, Nussiling the top of his head as her breasts acted as ear muffs. Her hand occasionally going down to his pants. She was after-all a horny girl.

It wasn't too long until Josh was hard, a quivering ball of embarrassment and arousal seated in the blonde's lap. He'd finished his meal just as the closing narration of the episode kicked in. "Up there, up there in the vastness of space, in the void that is sky, up there is an enemy known as isolation. It sits there in the stars waiting, waiting with the patience of eons, forever waiting... in the Twilight Zone." The aroused man looked up, a long lumping bulge formed in the left leg of his trousers. "S-so uh... what'd you think?"

"It was pretty good... " She said smiling and leaned down kissing his forehead. Nuzzling a little bit. Putting her empty bowl on the coffee table. Thinking a little bit,

"Ah, good," Josh said. He was pondering what to do next, when he decided to take a little initiative. He moved his hands up slowly until he was groping both of Ash's heavy breasts from the underside. "Y-you know... If I'm gonna have a chance to keep up with a girl like you, I'll probably need plenty of practice."

Ash grinned looking down, biting her lip a little bit. "I wouldn't say it like that at all cutie.. I like you just the way you are.. but.. I'm a horny girl.. and practice does make perfect ... " with a little bit of a giggle. She sucked her lip a little bit more. Her hand going over to his crotch again, groping the short guy. She was blushing a little bit. "But.. I like you quite a bit even without the good dicking you give me so.. don't put it like its going to keep a girl like me alright.."

"Maybe," he admitted, practically purring under her groping. "It's just, well... you've already done a whole lot for me. I figure it's only right that I should return the favour and do good by you." He'd never had a serious relationship before, something he had already told her. Not putting the effort in would just be disrespectful. He was hard by now, Josh's impressive shaft straining inside his trousers and within Ash's grasp.

Josh closed his eyes and let both of his hands rest on his girlfriend's toned thighs, stroking and massaging the surface. "I mean you know, we uh... we're home alone. I'd be up for another round, if you are."

"What would you like Little Man?" grinning a little bit more. Her hand groaping the crotch firmly, the other hand rubbing his belly a little bit more.

"I..." He couldn't afford to chicken out! Not now! Josh summoned up his courage and moved to stand, begrudgingly removing himself from the comfort of his girlfriend's lap. "I wanna... want to fuck you right here! On the couch!" Much to his own shock, he managed to say that without his tone wavering. "And... Well, my dad has some ropes in the garage, usually for tying things to the roof of the car. I've been looking up new prospective positions, and if you wanted to be tied again..."

She kissed his forehead. "Sounds like fun cutie.. you know Im kinky.. Im up to try whatever....." standing up, after picking him up easily, and putting him on the floor. She stood up and started to take off her clothes. She bit her lips a little bit more as she shimmied out of her clothes. Stretching a bit showing off her excelent form as she did.

Once more Josh found himself undressing before the powerful blonde. The curtains were drawn, and thus he had no worry of being caught in the act. He was already stiff as a board by the time his trousers dropped. Josh looked Ash over and felt his mouth run dry, only to tense up when he felt a pressure in his groin. "Oh darn... shouldn't have had that soda as soon as I got home. I should... probably go to the bathroom before I get the rope."

Ash bit her lip a little bit. Thinking a little bit. "Ever think about what it would feel like to use a girls mouth instead of a urinal?" Grinning a little bit more, looking down at the boy. Now fully nude. She bit her lip a little bit afterwards, blushing a little bit. Trying to comunicate to her new boyfriend that she was up for quite a bit of interesting, weird stuff.

The suggestion made him blink in surprise. He'd figured Ash was kinky, but... He smiled back at her broadly. In truth, Josh had checked out some perverse avenues too. "Well you'll have to lean in a bit so my aim isn't off. I'd hate to hit the couch," he remarked. His strong hand settled on the base of his cock to hold it level, taking the time to properly aim it. If he was gong to do this, and he certainly seemed enticed at the notion, well he didn't want to risk making a mess elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom