Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Amazonian and the Little guy. (MellowYellow & AshDurn)

ashdurn

Star
She lived out in the woods. Not alone of course. Her older brother was off to college. Her mom had a job in town, and her father was an enginner on the railroad, so he was often out of town. The house used to be a lot more farm then it was now. They had a barn, and a lot of the stuff that some one needed to have horses. But they didnt actually have any. They did have an old donkey that wondered around and helped keep the shrubbery trimed by eating it.

The house was a Nice, three story A frame deal. Big glass windows looking out ontu the town bellow from the mountian. Nice big living room. But Ash lived down in the basement. Her brothers room had been down there as well, but he was only home during breaks, and might not even be coming home for the summer.

Her room was of course, realy damn girly. Everything was pink. And there were pictures of other girls on her mirror that Ash tried to look like. An old flat screen on her night stand. And a not to bad collection of Dvds. Of course the living room had the gaming consoles, and a few games. But her brother had raided the lions share before he had left. The room also had large furnature.

This was because Ash was a little bit of a Giant. Sixteen, and already six foot nine. She wasnt sure if she was done growing yet, and sort of hoped so. There was something sexy about being six foot nine exactly. Of course it ment that she had to go out of her way to find clothes that stood any chance of fitting. Often she had to settle for something that was a little tight, and short. About the only thing that fit perfectly was her Spandex, one peice swim suit. She was a volley ball player, and specilised in the Beach type of volley ball. Sure she did Gym duuring the winter, but would switch over to the other team as soon as the seasons changed. The uniforms were black and orange. The Schools name had been changed a few years ago to Amazon. One of the Alumni happened to be on the board of directors for Amazon, and he aranged for a large grant for the school, in exchange for changing the name, and the Mascot to the Amazonians. Something that Ash personified greatly.

She was strong, beautiful, and as mentioned before tall.

Now though she was laying on the floor, just finishing up her English assignment, thanks to the help of , by far and away the shortish junior in the school. The kid knew that for the first time Ash was having trouble with her school work, and offered to help her out. Ash agreed, both because she needed the help. And as a way to let the guy know that she thought he was cute, and that she was interested. It was always so hard to let a guy know that you were interested... espcially if that guy didnt have the over inflated ego of a jock. Of course Ash had invited him over, not just to help, but also hang out after. And had gotten home first. Changing into some realy damn short shorts, and a barely there tank top before he had come over. Both to show off for him. But also because it was the most comfortable thing she had to wear without just being in panties and topless.

"Alright.. so.. do you think thats good enough?" She asked him, sliding over her Microsoft Surface, so that he could check what she had just edited on her essay. "Want anything to eat or drink?" she asked, starting to get up so that he could review her work.

RE: The Amazonian and the Little guy.

Oh boy... how'd he get into this situation?

All Josh had seen was that Ash seemed to be having trouble with her English and, without thinking, had simply blurted out that he'd be happy to help her out. It wasn't that he had any issue with her, certainly not. Though they'd barely really spoken in the past, she was perhaps one of the kindest people he knew in the school. And by god she was gorgeous... so tall and powerful, a rocking bust and pair of hips. And he wasn't wholly sure how to say it, but Josh... well, he did quite like her muscles. They complimented her tall body quite nicely, and made her seem so powerful and alluring.

So now, here he found himself home alone with this powerful and beautiful woman who left him effortlessly tonguetied, stuck with the horrible mental image of accidentally saying something that'd piss her off and have her snap him like a twig. It was... a unique kind of feeling.

In comparison to Ash, one could almost call Josh... well, petite. He was only five foot something, short compared to most guys and more than a few girls in their school. Slender too. He fit the usual mold of a scrawny nerd. But some could admit to finding him cute. Indeed he was not unattractive, with a well defined and unblemished face, clipped short raven hair, and crisp blue eyes that were quite enticing. Though the lenses of his half-moon glasses tended to mute that colour a bit, diminishing how good they looked. Smart as a whip with high grades in most areas.

He leaned in a bit once Ash moved away from her laptop. "Ah let's see... y-yeah this all looks real good Ash. No spelling errors, or problems with grammar. Might need to put a comma in... there and there, I'll just highlight those sections," he said, speaking in a quick murmur. Josh lacked confidence at the best of times, but around Ash... it was some kinda miracle that he wasn't sweating bullets.

It took him a moment to realise she'd asked him something, and the pale young man flushed a bit redder at the question. "Oh um... Y-you don't have to go to any lengths on my behalf. Just um, just water would be fine," Josh explained.

"Are you sure Cutie... " She said smiling. A little surprised that she had said it. "Seriously, you've helped me out quite a bit.. if theres something you want and I can get it for you.. I would be happy to do so" She smiled at him a little bit, talking to him from the door way that she had to duck to get through. She bit her lip a little bit as she looked him over a little bit. Realy damn cute, especialy for being such a small guy. Hell she imagined that he probably weighed under nintiy pounds. She used a medicine ball that was about that for practice. Still.. she liked him , and not just because he was also nice to her, and helping her. But because, like she said, he was cute. "I could cook us dinner or something, unless you have to get going home soon or something" as she looked down at him. Seeming like she did want him to stay a little longer.

She might have been beautiful, and.. those outside the popular circle would imagine that she was asked out all the time. Truth be told , she wasn't. She was taller then any boy in the school. And most guys did not like the idea of a girl that could very likely kick there ass. Ever since she was fourteen she intimidated most of the guys around her. She might fit in best with the jock crowd, but there she was a bit of a freak. Sure she helped bring home the victories. Sure, it looked like she was a shoe in for an athletic scholarship from a number of schools. But in all reality, boys were not knocking down her door. Hell she knew that Josh looked at her sexually. One of the reasons she liked him is he was one of the few that still did. Yeah sure, throw a picture of her online, without a size reference.. and guys would hoot, holler, and jerk off for hours. But in person, seeing the Giantess in person was a slightly different matter.

"Um... well I... I don't..." Did she really want him to stay? He was surprised but not displeased. Though he still couldn't figure out why she'd want him of all guys to stick around. Did she like him, Josh briefly mused. No no, certainly not. Why would she be into a pipsqueak like him? All the same he noted that he would get pretty hungry if he were to leave. Home was quite a ways away, his mom was on a business trip... and for as smart as Josh was, the guy couldn't cook to save his life. "Well if it wasn't too much of an issue, then I'd be more than happy to stay for dinner."

If he was being honest, and Josh often strove to be, he would have never thought Ash was anything other than swimming in dates. Maybe he was just a perv with a niche fetish, but the woman looked downright godlike. Would other guys really care that much if she was taller than them? Josh maintained his work, scanning over what Ash had written and made a point to highlight any issues he spotted. Not too many, she seemed a fast learner. After highlighting the few areas that needed fixing, he proceeded out of the surprisingly girly bedroom and made his way up past the doorframe, heading for the kitchen out of curiosity.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc[/video]​

Ash had decided to turn on a little music wile she was getting stuff ready for Dinner. Dancing around and lip sinking along to the music. Really moving her ass as she grabbed things. Deciding just what to make. It was always something hard to do, and she wish she had put a little more thought into it. She didn't really know what the boy liked.. and the kitchen was a mish mosh of different things. Of course she wanted to show of her skills in the kitchen to a potential mate.

But of course once she saw that they had Tiapula in the freezer.. she knew exactly what she would make. It would be fun to tease him about eating her fish tacos. Still she didnt notice him watching her dancing and lipsyincing to Rhiannas S&m. She was bouncy, happy, and seemed to really know the song well. Occasionally she even slapped her own ass as she danced.

She first got out all the ingredients. Deciding that she was even going to make the Masa for the tortilla from scratch. It was something that she had done since she was a little girl. Her Aunt was Mexican, and every-time they went to visit that side of the family, Ash spent a lot of time with her extended family, through her biological uncle, to his wife, to all her Mexican relatives. To learn the details of Mexican cooking.

Of course the song did not last forever. And Shortly after she had gotten the frying pan started, to heat it up, and started to cook some vegetables, the song switched over to lords of acid, rough sex.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9XQ0VoEU[/video]​

Okay this was... pretty awesome.

Really he was uncertain if he should say something or not, but for quite some time it seemed that Josh was rooted to the spot, watching as Ash moved to the sway of the music, lipsyncing in a manner that was both endearing and enticing. She was graceful, far more than he would have imagined given her build, but then again she was the darling of the volleyball team. Refined motions were just a part of the package.

Seemed she was a fine cook too. Or at least, whatever she was cooking smelled really damn good. Josh approached then, feeling that being caught staring would just look bad, and because the allure of the food and the gorgeous amazon cooking it was enough to make even his worried self move.

"That... that smells really nice," Josh said, trying to sound at least somewhat confident as he said this. Though the music was a bit loud, so he didn't know if she'd even wholly heard what he had to say. "I was just eh... you know, marking any things that needed changing. You did real good though, there weren't too many errors. You're a fast learner Ash," he complimented. "I guarantee that you'll get an A in English in no time." Or, certainly enough to guarantee any scholarship she could want.

She bit her lip a little bit looking at him. "Thanks" with a little bit of a grin. She was blushing a little bit. She would have thought he would have spent more time downstairs. "Just making some fish Tacos... I like to cook.. its Like chemistry for hungry people" With a warm smile. "Want something to drink.. I think we have some coke, mountain dew.. or I could make you a nice fresh Lemon-aid?" Grinning at him.

She was making a nice lime and chili sauce to blacken the fish in in the pan, "How spicy do you like things... I sometimes forget that not every one has a Mexican Grandma" Grinning a little bit. "Well.. call her grandma, shes my Aunts mom..."

She went around and pulled out a chair for him. Grinning. It was a tall bar stool, not that there weren't normal sized furniture in the house as well. Hell the bar stool was normal sized for normal people. Ash was taller than either of her parents by a substantial margin.

"O-oh it's quite alright, you don't have to go to that kind of effort for me." He smiled politely and made for the cabinet, grabbing a glass from one of the cupboards. He made his way around and poured himself some water and then made for the table. "I actually really like spicy food. So, you know, as much as you feel is needed." He smiled to her in a squirelly way. Most wouldn't imagine it by looking at him, but the guy could really pack in the spice without ever slowing down. Chili had been his lifeblood ever since he entered his adolescence.

Getting onto the stool was a bit more challenging then he wanted to admit, leaving him flushed by the time he took his seat, and he took a few quick sips of water while he waited for Ash to finish cooking. "This is a really nice house Ash," he told her, trying to make smalltalk. "It's fancy, kinda isolated but not too far from town... must've cost a pretty penny to get a place like this," Josh remarked idly.

An amazon coming from a rich family... a strange thing to ponder, but it was just a little something new he'd learned about his study partner.

"My dads an Engineer on the railroad.. and they bought it a long time ago when stuff up here was still cheap.. before I was even born... " Giving a little bit of a shrug. "Mom has a kitschy touristy shop down by the river walk... Sorta the slow season for it. It picks up a little in December with locals buying local stuff to send out as gifts..." Grinning a little bit. "But she stays down there pretty late.. and usually goes out to dinner with her friends.. especially Friday nights..." Looking at him. Grinning. "Seeing anyone? I'm not keeping you from your girlfriend am I?" She smilled at him a little more as she started to make the fresh tortillas, using a press. And getting the oil nice and hot to fry them up. "And.. no problem.. I like doing stuff for cute guys" Trying to be a little bit coy.

"I'm single," he replied curtly. He would've figured that would have been obvious... or was she just messing with him? It was hard to tell, like with many things about tonight. She was being nice to him, but he still couldn't entirely tell if it was all a ruse. "Even if I was, I would probably reschedule. I promised I'd help you, and I will for as long as you want me to." Ultimately when someone wanted Josh's help, he was going to give it until he'd done all he could.

He felt his cheeks heating once Ash called him cute, words catching in his throat as he tried to think up a reply. She seemed sincere, no actual malice to her words... but still, someone as amazing as her thought he was cute? "You think I'm...? C-c'mon, pull the other one. I mean you're... probably the most gorgeous girl in the whole school," he told the blonde "I'm just um... you know... nobody, really." He fixed his glasses up, turning his gaze to his glass quickly.

"Of course I think your cute. Your always so nice to me... and your black messy hair, those glasses... and I can tell that your pretty fit under that shirt... plus I sorta like short guys... theres just something about them you know... and.. yeah... If I was two foot shorter, I would have to fight the boys off with sticks... most guys look at me like I'm some sort of freak. A lot of guys don't want a girl taller then themselves.. especially one that could probably kick there ass... and lets just say that a lot of the ones that do want that... well... I'm not really dominatrix material you know, Haven't been on a date since Sadie Hopkins, and my date kept dancing with other girls"

She Leaned over kissing his cheek. "Plus your really smart.. your going to go somewhere, do something with your life... I want to as well... planning on going to the school of mines, getting my degree in Robotics.... Seems like that's where the world is going.. might as well get ahead of the curve.. "

He hadn't thought of that. But it made sense now that she said it. High school guys could be some of the most insecure people on the planet, right behind high school girls at any rate, and he nodded slowly at her explanation. Ash kissed his cheek, making his mouth run dry from the sudden contact. "W-well... thank you," Josh replied. It was probably one of the nicest things he'd been told in quite some time.

"Well... your height doesn't bother me. Or your build. I think that both of them are really attractive, if there's any worth to my opinion," he explained. Josh fixed his hair up, then his glasses. "Just... you know if you wanted to go out, or do whatever with me, I'd be really honored." Pausing, he sniffed the air again. "Y-you should probably check on the cooking."

"Any time... " Ash said smilling at him. Blowing him a little bit of a kiss. "Would adore to be your girlfriend...." With a wry smile. She stood up and checked a few things stiring them, and started to make the Tortilas , not making them cruchiny. And putting the fish into the sauce to let it cook. Before finishing up some of the condiments. and started to clean up the mess that had been made. It all came together quickly at the end. Three tacos for the each of them. A bit of fish, the lime chili sauce, some fresh spinach , and some salsa fresca . Putting hers in front of him. Before she went to the fridge, and got out four lemons, and got out a few things. She squesed the lemons hard, then used a grater on them to get a good amount of zest into a glass. She then put some Blue Aguave juice in the glasses, before the lemon juice, and topped it off with spritzer water. Bringing both of them the fresh lemonade. Sitting down, she waited to ask "How do you like munching on my fish taco?" With a little bit of a wink.

The young man smiled thankfully at Ash once she served her meal up to him, and he proceeded to take a few bites. Damn good... he didn't eat Mexican often, but there was something about this that felt a notch above the restaurants he'd been to in the past. Perhaps it was the personal touch that Ash had put into this, the affection and attention... really, any restaurant would be lucky to have the perky Amazon on their payroll.

Her abrupt question almost had him coughing up, his fist pressed to his lips to keep things from getting messy. He swallowed hard and quickly stammered "I, I w-wasn't... oh, you meant... you have a dirty mind Ash." But the mental image did have his slacks feeling just a bit tighter. Josh grabbed the fresh glass of lemonade and took a long gulp, something to soothe his throat from his abrupt coughing fit.

She smilled a little bit at him. "Well.. you still didn't say how you like my Fish Taco..." Grinning a little bit at him. "Maybe you want another sort for desert?" grinning at him a little bit. "And of course I do.. don't you?" Grinning a little bit at him. "I thought Most nerds had really dirty minds...." Blowing him an affectionate kiss. Sitting next to him. She was leggy, and they were sitting. Still she was towering over him as they ate, And she was definitely flirting with him.

"Ah... well..." It took him a moment to catch what she'd actually said given his embarrassment. "You really want to... I mean, with me? I'd be honoured," Josh admitted. Granted, it likely wouldn't be with Ash on top... eager as he was, he wasn't hoping for death by snu-snu quite yet. Ah, but there was one thing Josh felt he should say. "It's just, you know, I've never done it before. I don't really think I'd be any good."

Had she? He wouldn't be too surprised, after all Ash was probably the most beautiful girl he knew. But at the same time she had said her height and build had left her single. If she was, then it might have made things just a little bit easier.

"Well.. Heres the thing I know about you... If its something that your interested in.. your going to practice practice practice.. until your just perfect" Grinning a little bit more at him. Taking a bite of her meal, Looking at him with a little bit of a wink. "And you never know how much natural talent that you have, until you try.. right..." Hitting him a little bit with her shoulder, a little harder then she wanted to. But it was hard for her to remember her own strength in comparison to others. "I went all the way a couple of times at a couple of keggers.. the guys werent that good themselves, so I think you will probably do quite nicley even if you havnt done anything before.." biting her lip a little bit, giving him a little bit of a sultry look.

She was quite encouraging, and it was enough to make him partway look up from his almost finished taco. "If... if you're sure. I mean you're home alone, I'd be home alone... it'd be rude to leave a lady alone on a night like tonight. Even if that lady could snap me like a twig," the shorter male said. He polished off his taco, then his lemonade and politely said "You... would make for an amazing chef." Better than some of Josh's attempts, at any rate.

The short figure awkwardly climbed off the high stool and stood erect, giving Ash an awkward smile. From her high vantage she could doubtless see the bulge in the left leg of his slacks... for a short guy, he sure wasn't small! "Ah, well... I'm ready whenever you are." Studying could wait, surely.

She blushed a little bit. More then willing. "Meet me in my room in a second.. put some music on.. Ill be right down, just want to finish cleaning up. and I don't think I would. I like cooking, but more homestyle stuff.. I thought about working in a kitchen.. but.. totally different skill set to be honest..." Blushing a little bit more. Definitely wanting to work as an engineer way more then a kitchen. After she sent him away. She finished cleaning the kitchen. Then smiled a little bit. She stripped down to nothing, and got the ready whip out of the fridge. Making herself a little bikini. Covering her sex, and tits in the creme, and added cherries to where her nipples were. Before walking down stairs, blushing a little as she got into the room, and laid down on her large bed.

Josh had scurried like a rabbit back to Ash's room, some part of him still shocked that this was happening. But he told himself not to question it and before he knew it he was sorting through the blonde's various CD's. It was hard to tell what she'd like, or what would be fitting, so in the end he'd simply decided to go at random, taking out a Queen CD and quickly sliding it into the player, turning the volume to a respectable level.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM[/video]

He'd decided to undress, revealing his pale and skinny body and his... oh boy, that was actually quite the cock. Quite thick in diameter, and about eleven inches long. His balls, too, were quite large and full. "Oh uh, I wasn't sure what music you'd like, and I... o-oh..." he gulped, looking at the naked blonde, her powerful body only barely covered by some whipped cream.

Slowly he made his way atop her, his hands resting on the bed just above her shoulder, his thick cock grinding into her strong abs. Josh leaned in and kissed her, hesitantly at first, but soon he dared to let his tongue dip into the warmth of Ash's maw.

She was a little nervous herself. She definitely wanted this. She was partially thinking that she wished that she had waited for her first time to do this. Then again, if she was the type of girl that didn't have sex when she first could.. she probably also wouldn't have been daring enough to do it like this. She was looking at his giant cock, grinning wide at it. But as they started to kiss she moved her face to his. Opening her lips up, closing her eyes. Her tongue went out and touched the tip of hers, running down the side, exploring. Opening her mouth more.

She was trying not to get her "clothes" on the bed. As it was real creme and she didnt want to have to wash her sheets. Cum was one thing. Milk products in the bed... no. She reached over slowly, across her belly, to his impressive crotch, wrapping her hand around it and started to stroke a little bit , and let out a little bit of a moan, biting her lip. Her other hand sliding under him touching his back as they made out.

Josh was decently skilled when it came to kissing, as he had his share of that at least. And having the busty Amazon actually leaning into him was enough to make his pulse spoke. Oh crud, this was really happening, and her hand on his cock was already better than anything his own hands had managed to do. And quite soft too, given her strength. "Ahn... you... you really went all out on this, didn't ya?" Josh purred.

But he could see her predicament, and realised that smearing cream on the fabric would be a chore to clean. Slowly, he leaned in and sucked the left cherry into his mouth, and within moments he poke his tongue back out to reveal he'd tied the stem into a knot in the span of seconds. He'd done that frequently with his tongue too. He took the tied stem into his hand and leaned in, giving a long lick up Ash's left breast, scooping off a good portion onto his tongue and swallowing fully.

She giggled "Well.. I wanted to make sure that you felt special.. You said it was your first time.. but it isn't mine.. and.. I think your cute, I know your going to do a good job.. and Didn't want you to think this was just some slut paying you back for helping her with English or something.. I do like you Josh... " She bit her lip, looking very pleased at the tying of the Cherry stem "Looks like some one has been practicing on his own...." Her jaw a little agape, and her smile from ear to ear. She knew she had chosen well at that point. She did want a relationship with him.. of course she also thought he was sexy. Sexier now that he had that monster, so much monstrous because of his small frame. It looked absolutely stunning on him. She walloed a little bit and watched him lick her chest, leaning over and kissed him after it, letting out a soft moan.

"Oh, well.... actually I just ate a lot of sundaes when I was younger. Tying stems was just something I learned over the years," he admitted awkwardly. The slender male squeaked once his powerful mate pulled him in again, leaving him flushed at first but quickly returning the gesture. He actually seemed surprisingly forceful, putting a bit more effort into his tongue while slender fingers stroked at her muscles. The more they did this, the more confident and controlling he'd potentially get. Josh pulled back again, and began to clean her right breast just as eagerly, both out of admiration for the taste of cream, and the general thrill of exciting Ash.

Ash decided that the boy probably wouldnt be too hurt if she gave a little direction. "You can bite you know.. Im not delicate or anything like that.. and... I do want it a bit rough.... " She bit her lip a little bit. "If your afraid or something.. You could always tie me up" Giving him a little bit of a grin. Looking him in the eyes, wondering how he would react. Wondering if he would like to be able to tell the boys one day long in the future, that he was able to tie up his first girlfriend, on there first night, and fuck the shit out of her.

Back
Top Bottom