Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play! (Seeking M)

Did you find this thread interesting?

• Yes! Great! I'm sending you a PM!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • It was okay but it wasn't for me...

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I think it needs a little more work...

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • This is bad...

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnna

Planetoid
Hello and welcome!
You are right now reading my request thread. I hope you find something to your liking and if not, then I wish you luck in finding another thread. I let my search go alot on feeling and sometimes it is just nice to write something which is the main reason to why I am here. If you feel like you want to contact me to discuss a potential play or ask any questions, PM me and I will try to answer as quickly as possible.

Some information about me you might be interested in,

So, who am I?
I am a young woman who is 21 years old. Since I'm no native speaker you/I might missunderstand the other so if there is anything weird, ask me, it is probably my misstake. I prefer roleplaying in third person. I started with roleplays perhaps seven years ago and has been more and more interested in it with time. The first four years of me roleplaying is probably nothing to brag about since I was young and my texts back then were just awful. I like everything from simple roleplays to more complex ones but I value detail and try my best to use them myself. I am far from the best of writers but I am also not the worst, I try my best to match the length of the one I'm writing with. I also prefer only playing as and against original characters, this because it is more fun in my opinion if I can create my own characters and if I'm playing against a character that you have created who is yours.

What about my sexuality?
I identify myself as a submissive. I do this because I enjoy a dominant man and the idea of someone having power over me. Being submissive, I prefer the consensual side of the Dom/Sub relationship but I find the idea of starting out resistant, slowly turning into someone who wants it, just as interesting. All this doesn't mean I don't play anything else but submssive, I do, but I would say that the top of my bell curve for sexuality is more towards the submissive side. All of this can be discussed with me and we can find a path that feels comfortable for both of us. I have recently been interested in trying out taking on the dominant role so if you have an idea for it I may be interested. I have also lately been extra interested in mind control or brainwashing, perhaps something along the lines of The Stepford Wives?

What do I like?
I guess I will just list things to make it easier for people. Black mail, rough sex, photography/videotaping, humiliation, bondage, teasing, oral, name calling, FFM, MMF and much more. I'm sorry for not having an F-list for you to look at, might fix that in the future but for now I don't feel like using one. If you wonder about a fetish or such, just ask!

I don't like bathroom stuff, pregnancy or incest.
--------
Ideas:
--------

More Than One
One girl loves two men and she ends up dating both at the same time by misstake. She doesn't want to hurt either one of them and therefore can't get herself to end any of the two relationships. She can't pick on over the other since they are both perfect and she loves them equally. She tries her best to hide her secret while the relationships just become more and more serious. What will happen when one of the guys find out? (Could also be played the other way around with two girls and one guy)

The Debt
A girl in high school/college meets her childhood friend she haven't met in a very long time. The problem is that something happened back in the day when they were young filling the girl with guilt and the feeling of a debt. She opens up to him, telling him how ashamed she still is and wants to make it up to him. She agrees to do anything, anything he wants and he asks for spending a night with her. One night. This night he dominates her and she is stuck in his grasp. He makes sure she becomes his and one night leads to many.

The Wedding
All her friends are getting married and starting families and here she is alone. She has been single for God knows how long and she can't have a conversation with her mom without her bringing up that she needs to meet someone. So when the time comes for yet another wedding the woman wants anything but going alone just to be saved from all the questions of her being single. So she asks him, her coworker, to be her fake boyfriend, just for a night. He is hesitant but accepts. They have a whole night of pretending he are her loved one another and he uses this to his advantage. He has a dark side that more and more shows itself but when she realises she has to get away from him it is to late.

Be Careful With What You Wish For
A young girl wants nothing else but for her crush to notice her. She isn't the most popular in school but it is all because of her being so shy. She just can't start talking to a stranger and have a normal conversation. On top of it all there is this boy in her class, he is perfect and every girl wants him. He is attractive, smart and the top player of the foot ball team. The shy girl gets contacted by an anonymous source while on her computer a late night and the mysterious person gives her one wish. Any wish. Without thinking she wishes for the boy in her class to notice her and feel lust when seeing her. The wish will be granted but to a higher point than she could ever imagine. He notices her and he wants her, badly. Ready to do anything to make her his.

Wrong Number
A young girl sends nudes to her boyfriend as a treat, the problem? He never gets them because she sends them to the wrong number. The man who recieves the very revealing pictures start messaging back and at first the girl is terrified but she comes to term with it since it probably just is some random stranger so why not flirt with him for fun? It all travells down a much darker path as he decides to play the game and drives her deeper and deeper into his grasp. Perhaps he is just a stranger, perhaps he is someone she knows but he keeps it a secret? Her neighbour or perhaps that guy she bullied back in school, now looking for revenge?

The Guy Next Door
It all started as a simple flirt with her new attractive neighbour. The woman had moved to a new city for a job and she found herself lucky to be living next to such a perfect man. They went out as friends and had fun together but the teasing and flirting accidentaly led to a one night stand. Or was it an accident? Her friend soon suggests new things for them to do, kinkier and kinkier. He has a darker side and she is coming closer and closer to it. He has plans for her and he is training her yet she doesn't know he is. Soon enough she will find herself naked on her knees with a collar around her neck, she no longer works, he doesn't want her to so she doesn't. He has full control over her.

--------

The ideas inside of "spoiler thingies" bellow are stuff I'm not as interested in at the moment but am saving for possible futures. If you find one that interests you, tell me. I may or may not be interested.
The Time traveller
This play can be played both in the past or in the present and the man or woman can be the one travelling through time. Something along the lines of Outlander.

A woman travells in time by accident and has to get used to the time she arrives to. At the same time as she sticks out from society, doing her best not to be accused of being a witch or spy she has to try understanding how she got there in the first place and how to return to her own time.

The Hospital
A hospital administrator wants to earn more money and decides to turn the hospital into a hospital with special services. This means planing to make every nurse into a cock hungry bimbo slut for rich customers to pay extra for. From now on starts an evil plot where the hospital administrator hires a psychologist specialized in the female mind and sexuality to break the nurses down. To create the perfect sluts. The nurses have no idea what is going to happen as they will end up as different women, women craving to please. This is of course not legal so it has to be done in secret. The nurses have boyfriends, husbands, families that can never know about it.

Disney
I would love to play a Disney princess. Scenes would be very different for different princesses so I'm not filling my thread with ideas for all disney princesses but the ones I would be interested in playing that comes to mind would be:
An older Alice in wonderland, Snow White, Arielle, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine. If you have any ideas in this are I would love to hear them as well. I love fairy tales and the like.

The end...?
Are you looking for someone to join a group roleplay? I would love to try it out.

Not interested in roleplaying with me but have feed back you would like to share about this thread? PM me!

If we have played and talked but lost contact, message me again and we could try it a second time. I may have lost your PM and I may be interested in playing with you a second time. It also sometimes happens that I lose interest in a play and if I do, I try to keep a conversation to why it happened or at least warn you. Sometimes life can get a little too much.

Perhaps you have other scenes you would like to play with me? PM me, I would love to take a look at them. If you enjoyed this and found it interesting, feel free to leave a quote, poem or anything like that as a friendly bump. I wish you all a lovely and happy life.

RE: A lonely girl wants to play... [updated]

Alice bump quotes...

"'If you knew Time as well as I do,' said the Hatter, 'you wouldn't talk about waisting it. It's him.' [...] 'I dare say you never even spoke to Time!' 'Perhaps not', Alice cautiously replied: 'but I know I have to beat time when I learn music.'"

"'it's always teatime, and we've no time to wash the things between whiles.' 'Then you keep moving around, I suppose?' said Alice. 'Exactly so,' said the Hatter [...] 'But what happens when you come to the beginning again?' Alice ventured to ask.
'Suppose we change the subject,' the March Hare interrupted, yawning."

RE: A lonely girl wants to play... [updated]

A bump Limerick:

There once was a man from Devizes
Who had testicles of two different sizes
One was so small
It was no use at all
The other so huge it won prizes

RE: Come play with me!... [updated]

I feel a little ashamed of doing this bump because I haven't updated the thread very much but anyways... Leaving a bump quote along with it,

"Why did you ask 'what' when the delicious question is 'when'?"

RE: Seeking a man! [updated]

The thread has been updated with small changes.

"What is one man's safety is another man's destruction."

RE: Seeking a man! [updated]

I would be interested in any of those role-plays above. Please PM me with the one you would like to explore first. Hope to hear from you :)

Hemingway bump quote...

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom