Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy Doms cabin (reopen )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdurn

Star
Hi there! Im posting this idea sepretly this one time. A lot of people requested it, however one person claimed it that I thought would do awesome with it. It did not work out well, lots of miscommunication about what we were after, and how it should be played. So Im advertising it as once again open.

Daddy Doms Cabin.

Bondage, BDSM, Daddy Dom (http://daddystendertouch.tumblr.com/Whatisadaddy ), Watersports, are all required. I have a scene idea for a college age girl, and a 30-40 year old man and his wife. I plan there to be story involved, as well as more than a little bit of smut. The basic idea would be that a few years ago your char was visiting his family in the Midwest. While there you meet a young girl that happens to be dating your nephew. She’s sweet, cute, and seems interested in you. She comes from a foster family, and is passed around a little bit. She barely remembers her parents, and has a few daddy issues. But she seems cool enough, of course you eventually start talking about sex, and she seems interested in kink. You stay in contact with her, not every call or letter is about sex, but some of it is. At one point you offered to let her come stay with you and the wife if she wanted to go to school near you guys. She just turned 17, graduated, and is taking you up on the offer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom