Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World... (Um x Jeufufns)

With every hallways built like an aircraft hangar, it was easy for the average person to walk around with space to spare. It was surreal just how much space was used on accommodation, and she hadn't even been to the plus-sized district yet.

"No need" Suvia smiled, responding with confidence. She was helping Vicky out of her own free will, not because it was her job. "I'm helping you because I like it, you're new to this world, it would be cruel to just set you out there just to end up begging in some street because you simply don't know the area."

She put her things aside, walking into the kitchen area. It was modern and most of all spacious, though appliances were normal sized. "I can make you something, how about a coffee and a sandwich?" She wasn't going to let her guest get all hungry. She wanted her to feel comfortable, since from what Vicky had said before it seemed like the place she had been prior wasn't the ideal place to live. "If you want to do something, why not go into the bedroom? I'm afraid there's only one bed, but it's a double, so double for you would mean.....I don't know how your bed was, see for yourself"

The bedroom, when Vicky entered, was also a modern room, with an alarm clock, two bedside tables and a large lamp above that looked very modern with it's silver casing and glass rings at certain intervals. Though the main piece of it was by far the bed. Excluding everything else in the room like the dresser or the closet, the thing was about 30 feet long to accommodate the more average sizes and about 20 feet wide, so lots and lots of space for Vicky to do whatever she wanted.

Suvia meanwhile prepared something to eat. From the sheer freshness of the salad and tomatoes in the sandwich one could guess that artificial ingredients were quite rare around here. The coffee was incredible too, flavoured with a shot of cum for extra flavour. She put it all on a platter, carefully holding it away from her bust as she brought it into the bedroom. "Vicky, I brought you something to eat!"

Suvia said No need but....Vicky felt guilty just taking her hospitality and offering nothing in return. Then again, what could she do? It wasn't like she had some important job or anything to really offer. She was a runaway from an Orphanage in another world...she had come here with literally nothing but the clothes on her back. No money, even if she'd had some it probably would've been different to the money here, she had no valuable items, no unique skills....thinking like this was starting to make her feel really bad about herself now. Still, Suvia at least seemed genuine in her offer...that made Vicky feel a little better. Maybe she could find some way to pay her back later on.

"Ah, coffee and a sandwich, that'll be great, thank you" Truth be told Vicky had never drank Coffee before, but she didn't want to seem awkward by being fussy, better to just accept what she was offered and not make any trouble for her host. As she walked into the bedroom, Vicky was immediately struck by the bed, just staring at it. It was....huge! How could a bed be so long and wide?! It was bigger than some rooms! It was bigger than most rooms Vicky had seen! How many people normally slept in this bed?! Did Suvia have some kind of Harem she invited over on a regular basis or something?

"Ah, coming, thank you!" Vicky turned as Suvia walked into the bedroom, taking a seat and a deep breath. The coffee smelled good, and the sandwich looked amazing. She took a bite and blinked, then immediately took another large bite, it was delicious! It didn't take her long at all to eat the entire thing. "Thank you, that was delicious" She smiled, then picked up the coffee, taking a sniff, then having a small sip. It didn't taste quite like she expected, not as bitter as she had thought coffee was going to be. It was also a little thicker than she'd expected it to be....maybe Suvia had put some flavoured syrup in it, Vicky had heard of that before after all. Well, whatever was in it, it tasted good. "I've never had coffee before....but it's good" She looked up to Suvia and smiled, then took a larger gulp, the warmth of the coffee spreading through her, or at least she thought it was the warmth of the coffee anyway. "I'm feeling a lot better now, thank you so much"

Suvia was glad to help, happy that she could. She didn't know how it would feel to grow up in an orphanage, especially one that wasn't all too nice. She didn't even want anything in return, rnough had been taken from this girl's hands already. She wanted to help her find a good life here, maybe even get a job.

It made her glad that vicky accepted her gift, even if it was such a simple thing as a sandwhich. She was in a very hospitable mood, and she wouldn't let a single piece of that go to waste. Vicky's truly joyous reactions were another plus, making her blush a little. How have they starved this girl? She wondered. She didn't even know what a sweetener was to name an example so she couldn't relate to whatever Vicky had eaten back at home. She smiled gently as Vicky drank the coffee, mostly due to her enjoyment. It was nice to see her like this.

Chuckling slightly, having completed her immeduate job, she decided it would be a good time to undress. Walking over to the closet, she gently disconnected the thin string of her dress, slipping it over her head. Her entire naked revealed, one could clearly make out Suvia's flower. She hung the skimpy dress into her wardrobe, dusting her hands off. It was afternoon already and even if there was some parts of the day remaining, she didn't know how tired Vicky must be. She gently approached Vicky from behind, giving her a firm grope of her butt as a greeting. "Say, after all you've been through. Would you like to go to bed? Or would you like to do something?"

Vicky wasn't aware of Suvia going around behind her in order to start undressing, not at first anyway. She continued sipping on her coffee happily, licking her lips before taking another sip. Was all coffee this good? It was nowhere near as bitter as she had been expecting, and it certainly was thicker than she'd thought. It gave it a nice after taste, letting her pucker her lips and lap her tongue to get the rest of it. Finally though she reached the bottom of the cup, tipping it up in order to gulp down the last of it, licking at her lips. "That was really good, thank you" Vicky stood up from the bed, about to turn around when Suvia came up behind her, then yelped as suddenly her butt was groped, though Suvia would find that Vicky's butt felt a little....fuller than it had looked previously. "A-AH!" She almost dropped the coffee cup, suddenly turning around and squeaking, jumping back as she saw Suvia now completely naked.

"You uh...you're uh....you're....n-naked....? Uhh..." Vicky swallowed nervously. Sure she'd seen other girls naked before, but girls her own age...and not girls so hugely endowned....and not girls with giant cocks that they could sling over their shoulders. "W-well I...I guess...I guess I am....a little tired....it's been a long day to say the least....but uh..I...I mean that is..." Vicky's cheeks flushed bright red, not only from embarassment, but from a heat she was suddenly feeling.... "It's....getting very warm in here isn't it....?" She laughed nervously, tugging a little at her shirt, trying to divert her eyes away from Suvia's naked form....though that was rather difficult given how huge her breasts, ass and cock were and how close she was. "M-maybe uh....maybe I should just...go to bed and get some sleep...."

Suvia twitched from the sudden noise Vicky made, completely confused. She went through all possible reasons in her head, realizing something. "Oh don't you greet each other that way from where you come from? That's how we greet each other or get each other's attention." Something else that she noticed was that Vicky's bum felt a little pllumper than before. Before her hips barely even recognizeable but what she just groped could have been identified as an actual female. Blinking a bit, she discarded the thought, thinking she was too accustomed to huge booties to know the difference between small and small.

"I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Clothes are just completely optional in this world. You saw those who decided not to wear anything didn't you?" She asked, referring to the few outside who didn't wear anything. Most did wear at least something to protect themselves but 99% of the time it was an erotic outfit.

She put on a more caring expression, stepping closer to Vicky. "I think you should rest. You're tired, it's been a long day." She wanted to climb into bed, but something that Vicky said made her stop. "Warm?" She asked, fearing all kinds of different things. After all this girl had barely escaped death, some cold or fever ir even worse was destined to follow her. "Warm in what way?"

Back
Top Bottom