Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World... (Um x Jeufufns)

Uminator

Star
Vicki had been alone for as long as she could remember. Her parents had died before she could even commit their faces to memory, from there she had spent most of her life in a variety of different orphanages. They had been terrible places, she had never found a friend there, only those who wanted to try and take advantage of her. When she refused to let them it had only earned her enemies, reputation as a troublemaker, until she was eventually pushed to another orphanage. No prospective parents even considered her thanks to this, she was simply a problem child, a number in the system until she became old enough to not be someone elses problem anymore. But Vicki had no intention of simply coasting through her life to that inevitable outcome, but at the same time there was no chance that someone else was going to come along and magically fix things for her. No, she would have to take her fate into her own hands and do something about it for herself, not rely on others.

That was why, tonight, Vicki was leaving the orphanage, quietly, discreetly. She doubted anyone would really want to stop her if she was caught, but it was easier to just leave without the possibility of questions being asked. Besides, if her sudden disappearance could cause even a tiny bit of panic for the staff due to the legal troubles they might get into, then all the better. It was some tiny piece of revenge for what her life had been like so far. Unfortunately, tonight happened to be the night of a particularly bad storm, wind and rain lashing at the buildings, lightning streaking across the sky as thunder deafened anyone foolish or brave enough to be outside. As bad as the weather was though, Vicki couldn't abandon her plans now, it was now or never. She may never work up the courage to do this again, nor might the opportunity ever present itself again.

Vicki stuck to the alleyways, taking what little shelter they could provide from the wind and rain. She had no real idea where she was going, all she cared about was getting as far away as possible right now. She would figure out the specifics later. Unfortunately, the storm was only getting worse with every passing second. Vicki huddled up to herself, considering finding somewhere sheltered until the storm passed, she had to be far enough away for now right? Just as she was making her way through one more alleyway though, the sky illuminated for a moment, before everything went bright. Vicki felt a strange sensation running through her body, almost like a tingling. She had no idea that she had just been struck by lightning, a massive bolt from the very heart of the storm...

The next thing Vicki knew it was day, she was still in an alleyway, still soaking wet from the rain of the storm. How long had it been? She had no idea, she was still disoriented. She had no idea of knowing she was somewhere else now, all she knew was that it was warm and dry. She stumbled around, stumbling out of the alleyway, barely able to stand let alone walk straight, and found herself practically tumbling into someone who happened to be passing the alleyway at that exact moment...

Suvia was busy walking along the streets of Veran, a city of thriving economy in a country filled with sex, lust and debauchery.

The sky was clear but it was slightly cold so she wore a sligtly more conservative outfit, as far as conservative goes in this world. The dress was custom tailored for her size, as it had to be. In fact it was very rare for clothing not to be a custom fit. Her suspenders squished into her tree-trunk thighs, showing just how firm yet squishy her delicious flesh was. Pale in colour, her long luscious legs led up to hips that flared to twice the width of her shoulders, ending in a firm, jiggly rump that wobbled with every step of her sexy swinging gait. So much in fact that she had to be careful to not knock anything over. It was like her own personal couch. Her waspish waist led up to her breasts, which were marvellous in themselves. Pale creamy flesh that bulged against the dress with fat nipples that could be barely contained. Easily big enough to suffocate a man they wobbled just as much as her rear did, so big that one could mistake them for seat cushions.

She was a nurse and nurses were often immense in size, perfect examples of health, fertility and especially virility. The latter was probably what would stagger a normal man the most. A sausage that extended far beyond her reach, it resembled more a ram than a penis. Even flaccid, her cock measured a healthy 7 feet in length. Half a foot in diameter while flaccid, it was long enough to be worn around her neck, which was exactly what she did. It snaked up from her nethers over her chest and around her neck like a scarf. But erect, oh when it was erect, that was the real show. Roughly 15 feet in length and 3 feet in width she was a prime example of a healthy young woman. With veins like steaming pipes of blood and girth that would split any regular woman in half she was a perfect poster girl for the job of a nurse.

Idly thinking about this, she walked her usual way to work. She stroked her cock scarf every now and then, loving the warm feeling around her neck. Passing through her usual streets, something odd happened when she passed an alley. A girl tumbled out of it. She staggered back slightly as the girl tumbled, falling face down right into her mountain of cleavage. This wasn't too odd for this world but the shocking part was the girl's looks. As a trained nurse she saw these things within the blink of an eye. Especially due to the weight of the girl which was miniscule. No visible breasts, no bulging pants, no visible rear, no protruding hips. She'd never seen anything like it. Immediately she rescued the girl from her cleavage, righting her up, shaking her slightly to make her a bit more talkative. "Are you allright? You look like you're in an awful state." Another thing was that this girl was soaked. And in water. It couldn't be cum since there was no smell of sex but were did she get so soaked in the middle of a sunny day.

Vicki didn't know what was going on, where she was or how she got there. Had she been unconscious for a while? She didn't know. All she remembered was running, the rain, the flash and then...then this. She gasped as she stumbled and fell, but fortunately something soft and warm cushioned her fall. It took a few moments for her to even register that she had fallen, then several more to register that what she had fallen into was actually a person. It was only the voice that really clued her in, that and the woman actually pulling her away enough. Vicki quickly closed her eyes to shield them from the bright sunlight, just moments ago she had been in the dead of night after all. Her entire body was cold and shivering as the cold water had completely soaked through her clothing. The warm sunlight was helping, but not quite enough, even in weather like this she would take hours to dry out, and leaving those wet clothes on would almost certainly result in her catching a bad flu at best, pneumonia at worst.

Vicki began to open her eyes slowly, allowing them to adjust to the light gradually, her vision somewhat blurred. "Wh-what...? Where....?" She raised a hand to shield her eyes from the light, it was never this sunny in the city she currently lived in. Just what had happened to her? "Where...where am I? I...I was running and then..." She quickly bit her lip to stop that story. Last thing she needed was to be turned over to the authorities as a runaway. They'd take her straight back where she had run from. "I...sorry...I...I have to.....go..." Vicki trailed off, attempting to take a few steps before once more going limp in Suvia's arms, the girl clearly weak, once more shivering with cold. She hadn't been able to get a good look at Suvia's body yet, between the unexpected sunlight and her own slightly distorted vision, not to mention her clear confusion, she was in no real state to take in her now very unusual surroundings...where she was the strange one, not Suvia. Clearly, the girl needed help of the medical kind, and she was in no fit state to seek it out for herself.

Suvia was clearly worried. The girl was completely wet and cold, a recipe for a disastrous cold, at best. She was relieved when the girl stirred, trying to righten herself. "You're in the city, where you should be, now come with me I'll take you to hospital, don't worry, I'm a nurse." She hoped that would calm the girl slightly but she was obviuously so confused that it was best just to carry her there. Luckily, it wasn't far. The girl didn't seem to like the idea of her bringing her somewhere, or so it seemed, but she didn't have time to ask until the girl went limp. With some effort, she manage to get a good grip of the girl, lifting her up slightly. This was serious. Her nurse's instincts set in and as soon as she was sure that the girl couldn't fall down, she began to run to the hospital as quickly as she could with the girl in her arms.

She didn't bother to say much to the secretary when she entered, she had to be quick. "I'm taking an empty room This girl needs immediate attention!" she said to another nurse as she ran past, getting to a patient room. There was one bed inside, white and unused, good. The room was white and calm and the sheets warm enough for the girl. But first she had to rid the girl of her clothing. She tried to get off the girl's shirt and pants but the wet and sticky material proved difficult. She cursed the girl's sarcophagus of clothing as she tugged and pulled, eventually freeing her of her tough garment. But then the next shock followed. Where was the girl's penis? She didn't seem to have one. She got off the bra and panties, too shocked about her biology to question why she was wearing two layers of clothing. She threw the covers over the girl before rushing out of the room to find a doctor.

Vicki was still dazed and confused on the trip to the hospital, still unsure what was going on. She had tried to pull away from the woman, but it was useless. She was too weak for one, plus as she was being carried anyway there wasn't much that she could do. On arrival at the hospital, Vicki squirmed around a little, especially as Suvia pulled and tugged at her clothes, though they were so wet that they had completely stuck to her body. It took a while, but finally Vicki's clothing was pulled away, though the weak and flimsy material was torn in the process, making it likely unwearable even if it was dried out. With her body on display, it was clear that Vicki was very....very different. She had no cock, not even a trace of one and her breasts were very small.

As she was laid naked on the bed, Vicki curled up in the warm sheets, still shivering, but finally starting to warm up a little. As Suvia had run out of the room, Vicki finally started to come round, her eyes opening, her vision beginning to clear. She was still cold, still shivering, but at least she was beginning to become coherent. "Ah....where....where am I...?" She slowly started to sit up and glance around, then suddenly became aware of the sensation of the warm sheets directly against her skin, letting out a soft squeal. "Wh-where are my clothes?!" She glanced around frantically, but whilst not spotting her clothes she at least began to take stock of her surroundings, realising that she was in a hospital, that knowledge starting to calm her a little at least. Still...a hospital meant officials...that meant questions...almost certainly they were going to find out she was a runaway from an orphanage. Damn.....she had been so close....but then again, the attempt it seemed had been nearly fatal....
"Ok....calm down..." Vicki started to take slow, deep breaths as she continued to warm up, relaxing back in the bed. "At least....at least I'm ok....but how did I get here...?"

While Vicki scanned her surroundings the nurse returned, bringing a rather hurried doctor with her. She still had her cock scarf and dress, nothing's changed about her appearance. The nurse nodded as they entered, directing the doctor to Vicki. As the doctor neared she could get a closer look at her. The doctor was a lithe woman, a pinnacle of femininity. Her skin was pale, shining in the light as quite a lot of it was on display, even if hygenie dictated a slightly more conservative wardrobe around the nethers. She had short pink hair in a pixie cut that perfectly matched the colour of her outfit. Her eyes were a light shade of pink as well, her lips in the same colour. Her breasts wer enormous for an old-world woman but modest for a new world woman, just twice as big as a head. Same went for her buttcheeks that were tightly packed into on if the skimpiest shorts Vicki would have ever seen. This got her to the woman's clothing. Like her features it was in a pinkish-white colour sceme. Her top had bo sleeves and just about covered her collarbone and nipples, leaving her underbust on display. Her rear was if similar quality, tight underbutt shorts that showed off half her ass naked and the other half- skintight. Overall her body was incredibly feminine, apart from one thing. The thing between her legs. As a doctor and probably surgeon having her cock swinging around was dangerous so she had in safely stowed in her underbutt shorts and it was safe to say that 99% of its material was used to hold her cock in place. Her cock was nodest, only reaching to her knees in its rolled up form. If she were to unleash it it would easily cover 8 feet, with a very prominent cluster of veins and a healthy tip.

The doctor crouched down next to Vicki, looking her in the eyes. She noticed that Vicki was awake, smiling warmly at her. "Good your awake. That means you'll probably survive that cold of yours. But don't move the covers, if you even let a bit of warmth escape I can promise you a very lethal lung infection." She gave herself a second to breathe between her endless amount of words and sighed, continuing in a calmer town. "Sorry, Suvia here who found you was extremely worried which got me worried too. But while you're here I'd like to just ask you a few questions. Since you have to warm up I can't inspect it for myself just yet but Suvia here told me that you do not posess a cock. Do you know the cause of it? It would make diagnosis a lot easier."

When Suvia came back in with the doctor, to say Vicki was shocked was an understatement. What in the world was wrong with their bodies?! Such giant breasts, immense thights.....and what the hell were those things between their legs? One of them seemed to have some kind of bulge tucked between her legs, whilst the one who had brought her here seemed to have something coming up her chest and between her giant breasts...Vicki was just staring at the two women in total shock, clinging the sheets even more tightly to herself. Whilst they were lovely and warm, the sensation of them against her bare skin made Vicki very aware she was now naked beneath it, her clothes nowhere to be seen. Then again they'd have done her no good, even if she wanted to there was no way to have put them back in with how wet they had been.

When the woman began to talk, she spoke like a Doctor....but she wasn't dressed like any doctor Vicki had ever seen. No white coat for one....not to mention how much skin was still on display. What kind of doctor would ever dress like that?! Instinctively Vicki backed away from the women a little, still clutching at the blanket. She had every intention of keeping them tight around her....not just to keep in the warmth but to keep her own body completely hidden away. Maybe she was hallucinating? Yeah....that had to be it....Vicki nodded softly to herself...she was hallucinating...that was why these women looked so weird. She was just hearing a normal doctor say normal things. Though that illusion didn't last long....not when the Doctor asked her a very unusual question.
"Uhhh....I....w-wait...I...you..." She blinked. "Did...did you just....ask me if I had a....a.....cock...? I...I don't have one! I'm a girl! I've never had one! Why in the world would I have something like that?!" Even under the blanket Vicki crossed her legs, as if trying to cover up incase the blanket would somehow become transparent. "Wh-what kind of doctor are you? Why would you ask that?" Maybe she would be better off back in the orphanage after all....sure the people there were awful to her, but they weren't psychopaths like these people seemed to be.

The doctor didn't expect that kind of answer. The girl generally seemed fearful. She shot Suvia a worrying look who replied with the same worried expression. She just confirmed that she didn't have a cock, which shouldn't be possible. Even worse she found it wierd that they had one and felt completely fine without one in her life. Vicki revealed a lot of information in her outburst of confusion, practically answering the questions but the answers were still unsatisfying."Well...." the doctor carefully continued, "It's normal for a grown woman to posess both which is why your biology confuses us a little." She reached over to the hand desinfectant to clean her hands before carefully drawing the covers off of her upper torso. She reached for a small table with all kinds of equipment, first postening yo her heart rate before taking a tiny magnifying glass looking like a dentist's mirror to inspect her nipples. "And I must say your breasts and nipples are alarmingly small. I'd recommend an immediate change to your diet and long-term therapy to get you back to some healthy curves." She continued inspecting her breasts for a little while before drawing the covers back over her and turning to the nurse. "Could you get us an MRT ready? I want detailed readings of her body. This entire situation is paranormal and I want to know everything I can."

Suvia nodded, idly stroking her cock scarf. She proceeded to hurry out of the room, her globular ass cheeks chiggling with every step, testing the confines of her dress. She didn't like this situation either, a girl without a cock? Unthinkable! And yet there she was, a girl without a cock.

Vicky looked at the two women as they seemed to give each other concerned glances. Why were they acting like she was the crazy one?! They were the ones asking her about having a cock! Sure her breasts weren't that big but did they really think she was a guy or something?! "What do you mean normal? It's normal not to have one! What kind of crazy hospital is this....?" Vicki backed away a little more from the pair, but she soon ran out of bed and had nowhere to go, yelping as the Doctor suddenly yanked the covers off her, exposing her naked upper body. "H-hey! I...I don't think I want you examining me anymore, I think I want a second opinion here!" Vicki squirmed, then blushed and glared as the doctor commented on her small breasts. "H-hey! I can't help them, that's just how they are! There's nothing wrong with them being small! Some guys like that!" Vicki continued to squirm until the covers were pulled back over her, pulling them tightly around herself, both to cover up and for more warmth.

"What the..." Vicki watched as Suvia left...how huge was her ass?! It was sticking out from her body! It was more like a shelf or something! Hell, the girl could practically have been a two legged centaur! "I....I think I'd like to go back now....I....I know I made a mistake running away but I really think I'd like to go back now...." The orphanage might have been bad, but it was never this insane.

The doctor frowned a little at Vicky's slightly hostile behaviour when she examined her. She waited during the periods where Vicky moved, trying to calm her down with both a gaze of authority and a firm voice. "You need to hold still. If you don't we won't be able to find out what's wrong with you." Nevertheless she had to chuckle a bit when Vicky defended her breast size. "Yes there are only that your definitions of small are slightly different." She withdrew her tools from Vicky, allowing her to wrap her covers around herself. Of course what she got in that short time was just basic information and nothing highly scientifical but at least she knew now that the cold wet condition she'd been in hadn't damaged any of her basic functions. She was interrupted in her thought process when the girl mentioned an orphanage. "You come from an orphanage? Haven't seen an orphan in ages. Usually there's more parents willing to adopt people than there are orphans." She'd been to orphanage's before, they'd always been quite nice places so why has this girl run away. When Suvia entered she focused once more on the matter at hand, slowly detaching Vicky's sickbed from the wall. "We're going to take a little trip. You've been to an MRT before right? We're just checking on your bone structure and tissue. Basically checking for anything that might have caused your lack of genitals and checking whether anything else is wrong."

"Feh, what orphanages have you been visiting lady?" More parents willing to adopt than there are orphans? What nonsense was that? Vicky certainly hadn't encountered any orphanage like that, and she'd been moved between plenty in her time. "H-huh?" Vicky squeaked as the bed detached from the wall, quickly laying back down again in order to keep from losing her balance on the moving bed, last thing she needed was to tumble out of it onto the hard floor. "A...what? An MRT? Of course not, I've never even been to a hospital before now" She fidgeted again, but couldn't really do much now that the bed was moving, too much fidgeting and she'd tumble right out of it. "I...I keep telling you I don't have a lack of-!" Vicky cut off as they were in the corridor, she wasn't going to start screaming about a lack of genitals in public where everyone could hear her! "Just...just what is this MRT thing? Is that...is that like an X-Ray or something?" About the only medical knowledge Vicky had came from TV, like most people she assumed.

"Oh, you'll see it's harmless." The doctor said with a smile. She gave Vicky an encouraging stroke as she talked. "I'm sorry but I'll have to leave you to the nurse, I have other patients waiting. Don't worry, we'll figure out your condition in no time." With those word the doctor left, her generous endowment bouncing between her legs. The hospital was dominated by white modern colours, as was the room for the MRT. The MRT itself was the typical white donut, with a cozy little slot for people to lie in. "If you really wanna know, it's just a glorified x-ray. The difference is that we get to see tissue here too. Isn't that fabulous. The nurse lifted Vicky from her bed onto the MRT bed, gently fastening her. While she was lifted, Vicky's torso made contact with Suvia's underbust, her arm brushing against her cock. Suvia had a sweet smile on her face as she set up the MRT, resting her gigantic ass on the the side of Vicky's bed. The tidal wave of flesh enveloped her arm in white creamy flesh, soft to the touch before removing itself as she pushed Vicky into the slot, exiting the room. "Just stay still until we get you. It'll take 20 minutes so think of something nice."

((Sorry for the really late reply here. I've been having some personal issues and needed to get away from things, here as well as other places I love))

"Harmless? Right..." Vicky didn't entirely trust these people...just because they said it was harmless didn't necessarily mean it was after all. "I-" Vicky was about to protest she didn't have a condition, not besides possible pneumonia anyway, but before she could the doctor had left, rather bouncily as well. All Vicky could do was lay back in the bed as it was taken to another room, keeping herself tightly wrapped up in the blanket to stay warm. Oddly, in the short trip through the corridors she didn't spot a single man, just women....very well endowned women...all of whom seemed to also have bulges between their legs as well. Was this a womens only hospital or something? She'd never heard of anything like that in the city.
"Ah...well...ok.." Vicky nodded, curling up once more as she was lifted up, rather glad she didn't have to move for herself. The effort she had expended in squirming around earlier had already somewhat exhausted her in her weakened state. She blinked as her arm brushed against both Suvia's breasts, then a very warm....shaft...could that thing have been real...? No...no it couldn't really be...that...it must've been a prosthetic or something...right? "I don't think staying still is gonna be much of a problem..." Vicky was already feeling worn out again, she had little choice but to lay still as the machine scanned over her, barely having the energy to even stay awake.

((Personal issues > roleplaying. I completely understand. Glad to have you back ^^))

Lying there alone, the only reassurance Vicky had was the calm beeping of the machine, interrupted by the occasional whirr as it repeated the scanning process. It went on for about half an hour until the door opened again and a concerned looking Suvia came in. The jiggling figure opened the belts, lifting a bit of the cocer off to lift Vicky back onto her wagon again."Thr doctor will come visit you in a minute. She's taken a lot of her time to take care of you, dye to your unique situation. She gently lifted Vicky onto her own bed, putting the covers over her, making sure she was warm. She gently guided her cock from around her neck, laying it down ont rhe covers. She laid her cock so that it went back and forth, warming the blanket equally. The cock might feel like a heavy yet still pliable object to Vicky. Suvia tried to smile as she started pushing the wagon again, exiting the MRT room. Again, only women with bulges were to be seen, all having ridiculous proportions. Now that Vicky knew the way, the way back wouldn't have felt that long until they reached her room again. She gently pushed the bed back into its slot, her cleavage hanging near Vicky's face as she attached the bed. She shortly stroked her cock, causing it to heat up and in turn heat up Vicky's blanket. She seemed to be waiting, for the doctor presumably. The nurse waited for a few minutes, ready to answer any questions. She was worried but she didn't want to make the patient feel unsafe. That was part of her job.

The doctor came in a few minutes later, looking over a few pictures they made in the MRT. She didn't look too happy about the result, walking up and down the room for a bit before sitting down on the side of the bed. Her arched back allowed Vicky to bathe in the presence of that perfect feminine butt as she talked. "Well we found no prostate, no internal not even a stump of something. You mentioned before that people aren't supposed to have cocks where you come from...." she tried thinking a bit, find something they haven't already covered. "Ah but how would you reproduce, if the place you come from doesn't have cocks?"

Vicky didn't struggle as she was moved back onto the bed. Being in the machine had actually been oddly relaxing, it had given both her mind and body time to slow down and process what was going on. Sure, she couldn't really make any sense of it, but she'd at least had time to think. She shivered as she felt something rolling across the blanket, though at least it warmed her up. She wasn't entirely sure what it was that was warming her up, but it was heavy, though at least not overly so. She glanced around as they headed back to the room, seeing more rather odd looking women and still no men...every woman seemed to have not only ridiculously huge chests but also odd bulges. Just what was going on here? What....were these people?

As the doctor came in Vicky glanced up, starting to feel a little less exhausted at least, though the doctor didn't look happy. She watched as the Doctor sat down, glancing at her giant ass for a moment, before looking to her face. "How would we reproduce...? I...well I never said nobody had them, just that women don't have them! Men still have them of course. Why would you even ask something like that?" Vicky looked and sounded rather confused by the question, what kind of doctor was this? How could she ask a question like that? Was this really a regular hospital? Had she been brought to some kind of psychiatric hospital and this was someone pretending to be a doctor?

The question she thought would disarm Vicky had been turned against her. She was aware that masculinity and femininity were also present in their world, but certainly not as a gender. The doctor looked severely irritated, raising an eyebrow at Vicky. "I'm asking cause I'm trying to help you because your figure is one that shouldn't exist and if anyone looked like that they'd be dead by now." She rubbed her face in her hands, trying to think of something to say. "Look, we only have one gender here, futanari, you can walk through these halls, the city, the entire planet and you'd never find anyone that's not a futanari. And I'm trying to figure out whether you're part of a cruel experiment or escaped from a mental clinic, or both.

Sighing in frustration, she hegan to stroke Suvia's cock a little to keep it warm. "Look whether you like it or not it is my job to find out what's wrong with you, if you have some new kind of genetic desease for example. Normally I'd keep you here but you don't seem to like the ides of lying here. You can stay with one of the nurses, that way you'll learn the city and culture directly and not through a window. What do you say?" She tried to find a compromise, not really sure how else to deal with the slightly rebellious girl.

Her figure was one that shouldn't exist? No, that was everyone else! Vicki was the only one with a figure that should exist! She was the only one around here who was normal! But then the real bombshell. Only one gender? Futanari? Vicki's mouth dropped open in disbelief. Was this doctor for real? Everyone on this planet was one of these....futanari? Some insanely proportioned woman? But...how could she say there were no men? How could she say that on the entire planet there was nobody who wasn't one of these Futanari?! That...that couldn't be right...it just couldn't be. These people had to be insane, they had to be! But yet...this seemed like a normal hospital, she had been in real medical equipment.

"I..." Vicki finally spoke, but finally just dropped back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. ".....I ran away from the orphanage....it was raining so badly....the thunder and lightning....there was a flash and...and....I was here..." She closed her eyes tightly for a brief moment, then glanced over to the doctor. She didn't have the energy to argue anymore. "I....alright..." Staying with one of the nurses sounded better than staying in the hospital, and better than going back to an orphanage, even for a little while. "I'll do it"

The doctor didn't know whether to be pleased with this answer. This girl didn't have any parents available so integrating her would be difficult. She did smile though when she accepted the deal, it was going to help a lot. Life with the nurses would introduce her to the culture and help her get used to life around here. Out of respect, she tried not to smile too much in respect for her past as an orphan, giving her an encouraging rub on her shoulder. This made her bend forward, unintentionally giving Vicky a great display of cleavage, before the doctor retreated her hand again. "I can't imagine how you must feel......." She bent down to lower the bed a little, giving Vicky an easier way down. Suvia went to gather up Vicky's clothing, the newly cleaned clothes having a rather erotic shine to them. "We prepared your clothes for you. It was quite odd to wash them since we've never seen such conservative clothing before but we managed to wash them without damaging anything. " She gave her a smile, putting down her clothes next to her. She slowly started to reel in her cock, lifting it above her shoulders again to put it around her neck. "I hope you won't mind staying with me." Suvia said, trying to be respectful.

Vicky stared as she was presented with a view of a gigantic cleavage....those things couldn't be real could they....? Surely everyone on this planet had just undergone insane boob jobs....their wasn't a single breast she had seen in the place that had been smaller than twice the size of her own head. "Uhh....yeah..." Couldn't imagine how she must feel...yeah, that was an understatement. These people seemed to think their insane bodies were perfectly normal after all, they acted like Vicky was the odd one. She glanced over as her clothing was brought back, glad that they had at least given her back her own clothes rather than providing her with the kind of outfits she had seen people here wearing. Then again those types of clothes probably wouldn't fit her, the chest and ass areas would be so ridiculously baggy after all since she had nothing to fill them to anywhere near the proportions required.
"Staying with you?" She looked up at Suvia for a moment, then nodded lightly, glancing away quickly as the woman started to once more wear her....appendage...like a scarf. "No...I don't mind at all. You helped me, I think you're the only one I'd like to stay with right now" It was true, despite how strange this whole situation was, Suvia was the one who had helped her, brought her to hospital, thought only of helping first above anything else. "I'll try not to be any trouble for you"

(sorry, my post got deleted by my browser and I got too lazy to write it again. Sorry if my post becomes shorter than intended because of that)

The doctor nodded, deciding to leave before Vicky started dressing herself, she didn't want Vicky to feel uncomfortable in this new environment. She still didn't know much about the cultural differences Vicky would have to face but in case of emergency Suvia would take care of things. "I'll leave you two to get ready. If anything happens, call the hospital or let Suvia carry you here." She strode over to the door, her hips swaying and her breasts swinging as she walked. It was like everyone in this world thrust their hips out for fun, even without the stereotypical heels.

Suvia patiently waited for Vicky to dress, putting on a warm smile. She had great interest in making Vicky feel comfortable. unfortunately she couldn't comprehend what difference an absence of curves would create in culture and everyday life. Once she was dressed, Suvia gently took Vicky's hand, smiling warmly. "Please, if you have any questions, just ask. I can't even begin to fathom how different your world is so let's just take a scroll and point things out."

She gently escorted Vicky outside of the room. Now that she wasn't in the big bed anymore, she'd notice how big the halls and everything were. Even when they exited the building, everything was jumbo-sized, but things like cellphones were normal-sized. Everything that needed to house a person was a lot bigger, and from what she could see living space was generously distributed.

Suvia gently lead Vicky through a street, allowing her to see the ridcolously proportioned women, most of them being bigger than Suvia which was mindboggling.

But soon the main difference came into view, the apartments. The big buildings were built in large squares that span across a large distance, with a big metal construct in the middle from which apartments branched out. With five stories it had a total of 20 stories with multiple apartments built around the metal construct, all of them looking incredibly big and spacious from the outside.

Here Suvia stopped, looking like she pondered something. Her body jiggled from the stopping motion, though it had been jiggling in general on their entire walk here. "I'm guessing you don't have drains like that back in your world?" she asked, pointing at the large metal construct in the middle.

((No problem ^.^))

Vicky waited for backs to be turned before climbing out of bed and getting dressed. They were clean, dry and warm but felt....different, smoother...perhaps a little clingier? What had they washed them in exactly? Well, it didn't matter, so long as they were warm and dry. "Ok...I'm dressed now.." She looked up at Suvia, then glanced at their hands before relaxing a little. It felt better to have someone guiding her like this, keeping her close. Getting lost in this place would definitely be bad, especially with how the people here seemed to be. It was going to take some time for Vicky to figure out exactly what had happened to her, what was happening around here...but she was certain of one thing, she wasn't in her home city anymore.

"Yeah..let's go...I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions, I just don't know where to start with it all" She couldn't help looking around as they left the room. More people...all women...all ridiculously proportioned. As they got out into the city, some of them even made Suvia look....small. How was that even possible?! Vicky could swear she saw someone with a chest so large it was practically bigger than some people....and something emerging from between her legs that had to be at least a good 20 feet long...just wrapped around her like a snake. She stared for a moment before quickly looking away, a bright blush on her face. "Are....is everyone here so....I mean is everyone...does everyone have....so uh.....big...?" She was doing her best not to look around now, but Vicky had always been the curious sort..it was rather difficult not to look.

All of the buildings were so huge too....then again they'd have to be in order to contain these kind of people. They couldn't exactly walk through normal corridors. Or at least normal where she came from anyway.
"Huh?" Vicky snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Suvia say something, their walk stopping. "Drains like that...?" She looked up and around slowly. "Uhhh...well...no. Just what exactly are those for? It doesn't exactly look like it rains that much here"

Suvia smiled gently, shrugging. It was normal for her to be one of the smaller types, though she still eclipsed the doctor in size. "I'm afraid that yes, I am one of the smaller ones. In fact this entire neighborhood is small when compared to some people out there. The city has an additional district housing the largest inhabitants, to the east." She lifted her hand to point in the direction of a multitude of skyscrapers. The odd thing about them was that while they were as tall and perhaps taller than any skyscraper, they were shaped and proportioned like normal apartment buildings. "I thought like that'd be a bit too much for you right now so I avoided going there." She knew the sizes some women could become, more cock, tit, or ass than woman.

She kind of expected Vicky to gawk at the people walking around, just as much as they gawked back. It seemed for both sides the other person was a spectacle. Sirbia squeezed Vicky's hand, in case she was feeling awkward from all the stares. "Don't mind them staring, you're just as special to them as they are to you."

As they reached the silo, the topic switched as they closed in onto the entrance. The close vicinity of it made clear just how big it was. "They are fluid silos. Since we're so big, we produce fantastical amounts of fluids every day, whether it's cum or milk." She expected a rather weirded out reaction from Vicky, so she quickly added afterwards: "It's a natural thing here, we get pretty pent up if we don't 'do it' a lot."

(Sorry this took so long. There's still a lot going on and my health is still rather 'bouncy' shall we say)

"You're....one of the smaller ones...?" Vicky looked to Suvia rather shocked. How could that be? How could she be considered small? Just what the hell would be classed as large around here?! She looked in the direction that Suvia was pointing at the various skyscrapers. There was something off about them. They looked mostly normal but...there was just something that Vicky couldn't put her finger on, when she looked at them there was just something....different.

The stares she was getting were a little....offputting, but at the same time Vicky was well aware she was staring back. She had to acknowledge that she was the unusual one here after all....no matter how much that made no sense in her mind. How could this have happened? She still couldn't wrap her head around it. This clearly wasn't some kind of dream and it didn't seem like a coma either. The only explanation was that, somehow, she was....somewhere else.

"Fluid silos...?" She raised an eyebrow, glancing to Suvia, then back to the train. "Uhhh...." She blushed intenself as Suvia explained about their large production of Milk and Cum. These drains were for them to....get off into?! "I...I uh...I....that's...that uh....I mean uh.....r-right...." Vicky found herself backing away from the drain a little, but at the same time she couldn't help but stare at it, fixated, fascinated. "Natural...right. Well....I uh....I don't think I'll be needing to use anything like that...." She shook her head, then closed her eyes to take a deep breath, trying to calm herself down a little. This was all getting rather overwhelming again. "Ok...ok I think I'm good now...."

((no problem, glad you'Re feeling better. I'll also try to return to my original schedule where I replied right away))

Suvia nodded slightly at Vicky's comment. She knew it must be hard to believe for Suvia to be one of the smaller ones, but she really was. two-digit numbers were just about average, the scale going up infinitely. She didn't quite know whether Vicky actually got her point with the oversized apartment skyscrapers, but left it there.

She noticed Vicky growing a bit more hectic with all the stares and even if she knew it was just mutual curiosity she was glad when they reached her own apartment building.

It was important for her to know what fluid silos were, but she understood that it might be a little much for her. She stretched her hand to reach for Vicky's shoulder, giving her a gentle rub. "You don't have to use them, especially not since you don't have a penis. It's just good for you to know what everything is for so you're not surprised when things like that happen."

She gave Vicky a moment to breathe before opening the door to the apartment building. The entrance was truly massive, the entrance was massive, with multiple doors leading to the apartments. The doors themselves were huge and while the knobs and keyholes were normal-sized, the doors themselves span a much greater width and height, most likely due to the people's exaggerated proportions. She walked along the doors, seemingly knowing where she was going as she whipped out a key from god knows where to open up one of the doors. She let Vicky in, coming after her to close the door again. The apartment was massive too, with more than a few rooms as one might guess from the entrance. The kitchen was in sight, modern with lots and lots of space to work with and a living room that had a metal wall and a television with one or two couches. The metal of the wall seemed to be the same metal used on the silos, perhaps there was a connection. The apartment itself was extremely big and modern, futuristic even.

"I'm sorry if all of this is new to you, but I'll try to make daily life as easy as possible for you to get accustomed to everything." Suvia said, smiling slightly.

Didn't have to use them? Hell, Vicky wouldn't need to use them. For one she wasn't even capable of producing one of the fluids they were used for, and the other fluid...well...that normally only happened if she were to become pregnant? Right? Even then, surely there wouldn't be that much to....dispose of. Well...it wasn't worth thinking about right now. Vicky just took slow, deep breaths as they walked into the apartment building, glancing around. Everything was relatively normal, but just....scaled up...rather vastly scaled up compared to what she was used to. Everything like corridors and doorways, they were taller, wider....everything was built around women having impossible proportions...well...impossible where she was from anyway. Vicky had seen that, here at least, they were certainly possible.

"It's alright...you don't need to apologise, you're helping me. I just wish there was something I could do to repay you...." Vicky sighed softly and rubbed her face. "I'm sure....I'm sure I'll be fine...." Now that she was beginning to calm down, Vicky was thinking that maybe this place wouldn't be so bad. The people here might have been....unusual to say the least, but they had been nothing but kind to her. Unlike back at the orphanage nobody here mistreated her, nobody put her down, criticised her every action simply for the sake of it. Here....here she could almost feel...comfortable. She just had to get used to the people was all. "If there's anything I can do, please just let me know ok Miss Suvia...? I..I don't want to be a burden or anything like that"
She looked over to Suvia and smiled, before her stomach grumbled rather loudly. "Ah...um...would it be ok if I got something to eat...?"

Back
Top Bottom