Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enjoying the student body. (Furry princess and Littlesweets.)

furry princess

Supernova
Miss. Webber was writing on the whiteboard, several students behind her making an annoying racket which had put her in a bit of a bad mood her face tainted with a small scowl that she did her best to hide. Most students didn't care much for English and took her classes as a second lunch break. "Now everyone I expect your assignments in by the end of the class, don't try to make any excuses this is the deadline for almost one full quarter of your grade." Miss. Webber knew that most of the high schoolers would probably 'forget' or hand in some copy pasted assignment but she hoped there would be one or two that would make the effort, she was about to ask some more questions as the bell rang for home time and the students started to flee her classroom and as most left without even trying to act like they put their assignment down she let out a long sigh of pent up annoyance.

I wait in the back as the class files out, nervous and almost unwilling to move after Ms. Webber's tirade. Knowing she'd be more angry if I just left like the others, I finally stood and moved forward once everyone else had left. I bit my lip as I walked up, fidgeting with my glasses and ponytail nervously.

"I uh...I'm sorry I forgot about the assignment miss." I say sheepishly, blushing furiously. "But I'm willing to do makeup work if I have to." I say eagerly, sitting on the desk and smiling, hoping my charm and good looks might win her over.

Miss. Webber had looked down by the time everyone had filtered out and was surprised to hear a voice filling the room again, she looked up to see one of her more...curvaceous students fidgeting as if facing something monstrous, the girl sitting the edge of the desk, it took the teacher a few moments to come up with a response as some of the more enjoyable ideas of a reply filtered through her head. "Hmmm well you've already done more work then every other student." Miss. Webber pointing to an empty spot on her desk where assignments were meant to be. "So if you stay back 30 minutes and just do your best to cover the assignment I will give you a passing grade." Webber's underwear tightening as she pictured things the student could do for extra credit.

"OK!" I say happily, biting my plump bottom lip and hopping off the desk the clap little, tiny excited claps. "What should I do? Another essay?" I ask, biting my lip nervously, never looking forward to schoolwork. "I mean I could clean the classroom or um...organize..something. It doesn't have to be schoolwork." I say standing obediently by the desk and waiting to see what my teacher offers.

Tiffany Webber saw that sexy little lip bite and combined with her cute claps she couldn't deny that growing desire mounting Tiffany always did like the idea of corrupting some sexy innocent schoolgirl like so many of the other teachers already had, hearing their stories always was the biggest turn on, no staff member here was innocent, most like Tiffany hid a physical secret that one or two students learned about and with her student now making offers to earn her credit Tiff couldn't help but let her mind wander a little. "I think...yes the essay sounds like a good idea." For now she would see how the girl reacted, surely if this girl was being as suggestive as Tiff thought being sent to do schoolwork would result in a reaction, something to serve as proof that Tiff wasn't reading to much into things. "What is your name again? Even now I am still struggling with some students."

"Oh..um...ok." I say a bit dejectedly, slipping off the desk and standing in thought for a moment then smiling brightly. "I can do that. Anything to make you happy, Ms. Webber!" I beam happily, grabbing a piece of scrap paper and a pen and moving behind the desk to wear my teacher sat. I set the paper on the desk and leaned over it, setting the pen to the paper as I bent at the waist, my firm, round asscheeks sliding a couple out form under my shorts to stare her in the face as I asked over my shoulder. "How long is it going to be? And is it traditional or an oral essay?" I ask, swaying my hips side to side.

Miss. Webber was shocked when her student returned so suddenly now moving behind her desk. "What are you doin-" Her eyes moving to settle on the students ass that was waving back and forth now in her face, Tiffany's cock now standing at full attention, it was obvious what this student wanted and she was definitely going to get it, The teacher sliding the short skirt up and pulling the tight underwear down to release her bound monster. "Ahhh!" A sigh of absolute relief. "You are going to give an oral essay definitely." Webber now pushing to her feet. "Get on your knees, time to get pay back for teasing." Miss. Webber having a large smile on her lips for the first time in this classroom.

I giggle and slide down to my knees, my big eyes staring up at you as I sink. My teeth bit my bottom lip, breaking the line of my mischievous smile. "OK, Ms. Webber. I really wanted an 'A.'" My eyes lower and I squirm as I stare at your length, leaning in and grabbing that shaft in my tiny hand, "But I'll take a D." I quip, leaning in and taking the tip into my warm mouth, moaning on it as I lick and twirl my lips and tongue around the soft head. My hand strokes slowly up and down, milking it harder as I inch my way lower, sucking just a little of that throbbing shaft into my schoolgirl mouth.

Miss. Webber was shocked when her student so eagerly moved into position despite what could undoubtedly be seen as slutty behavior to have the girl not even react to the fact that she had a dick was surprising but judging by how much she was enjoying this it wasn't her first time. "If your going to take that D you better take it properly." The teacher now pushing forward into the student's throat and with the girl's head against the desk there was no where for her to go. "I'm going to fuck that pretty little throat of yours before I take your other holes." Tiffany's moans now also filling the room as her student was forced to take more of her length.

I whimper at your words, looking up with a hint of trepidation in my eyes. My head presses against the desk and I open wider as that muscled cock pushes deeper into my tiny mouth. My eyes water as I swallow around the head and slip my hands from it's base and moving them up her legs, nails biting as that huge girth stretches my mouth open. I moan lewldy as I feel it rub the back of my throat, my hands gliding slowly up to cup her taut ass as she uses me.

Miss. Webber let out long moans of pleasure as her student gave in, that look of worry meaning little as the teacher pushed further in, and soon heard a moan from the girl beneath her. "Mmmm your enjoying this are you?" Miss. Webber now licking her lips. "What a little slut...I'm going to enjoy you..." The teacher now grabbing handfuls of hair and beginning to thrust back and forth slowly. "Oh your mouth is so fucking good!" Miss. Webber beginning to speed up each thrust pushing against the back of her throat, hearing her student moan with pleasure and watching her cock disappear into the student's mouth again and again made the teacher get impatient again now pulling out. "Bend over the desk! if your pussy and ass are half as good as your mouth your heading for an A...for this assignment at least...What's your name?" Miss. Webber licking her lips again as she waited for the girl to move into position.

Back
Top Bottom