Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fire Emblem FxF (I need a Tharja!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
So for any of you who've played Fire Emblem Awakening, I would love to play out some kind of RP involving Tharja paired with the avatar character (female). I have this NSFW animation that gave me the idea of what I'd like to see. This can just be one scene, and I see the potential for plenty of naughty situations.

Off hand, we could possibly include:

Public Scenes/Risk of Being Caught: It's no surprise to anyone that Tharja is obsessed with the avatar, and she just might show off how fond she is. That, or there is a chance of someone seeing the avatar (charmed or not) doing such naughty things despite how she usually is.

Futanari: Due to the breeding kink, I'm more for Tharja maybe cursing herself to become a futa to breed the avatar sometime down the line.

Cunnilingus/Rimming: With the avatar charmed and under control, Tharja can make her do plenty of things. Tharja's a naughty girl, so she can make the avatar pleasure her wherever.

Kidnapping: While not stealing the avatar away completely (they are still traveling with the army and all), Tharja can have her wake up blindfolded/tied up/gagged, or all three, leaving her at her captor's mercy.

---

I have an F-list in my signature with more kinks I'm up to include. Please mention any you think might fit in well here. Smutty as it may be, I would like this to be drawn out quite a bit, perhaps with the antics getting more and more wild. I also like the idea of the avatar being 'charmed' for the most part, so she'll have no recollection of the things done to her.

Hope this'll gain some interest. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom