Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Originals OOC chatter thread

cherrybambina

Planetoid
The_Originals_intertitle.png

Other Links
Character Thread

Roleplay Thread

Interest thread

Yup cx btw i'll respond after a couple others get a chance to post, I don't really wanna overload the thread with just back and fourth yet cx I mean I could if no one minds though lol

Niklaus will make his appearance tomorrow (IRL) and Mikael a little later, once everyone feels nice and safe. Heh.

Sorry been snowing here so kiddo is around and distracting... Also, should Rebekah make an appearance yet? I need to go read the thread, prob tomorrow, I am exhausted.

Well I recall she shows up killing a crew of Marcel's on her way into town... I thought. I really need to research. I do know it is before she and Marcel slept together, lol.

That's true, she did. Right when she arrived in town all epic like lol Btw on my phone right now so i'll be posting in the rp when i get home and back to my laptop. :eek:

Of course you (LD) have the option of having her blow into town any way you'd like. Killing a bunch of Marcel's lackeys would make Klaus happy. That boy needs to have his pride knocked down a notch or two. Heh.

Anything to make brother happy, though as I recall Elijah was soon casketed... Is that the direction we are going? Hayley left an opening as well as Marcel.... Decisions and choices?!? Lol

The snow melted today, kiddo went back to school. I caught up on rps and then my laptop came back in!!!!! Yay. So I will read through and hopefully be able to post tomorrow while the kiddo is in school.

lol true, cx I think i'm gonna leave Sith to decide how he wants to enter with Elijah, although like you said there are openings for that. :p

and nice! lucky, your snow melts, here it doesn't until April lol Canada is cold D: and take your time, no rush although I, personally am excited to see Rebekah :D

Ha-ha I may wait, we all know the princess like an entrance and drama. We all know it is the reason she brought Cami to the masquerade party... Lol.

Kentucky is cold too but its been crazy here and playing havoc on my allergies and sinuses.

True Cx and aww sorry to hear that, allergies suck xc

As for Elijah, like I said i'm gonna let Sith decide what he wants to do with him. I would prefer he's not in a casket though since like you said, we aren't following the plot nor do we have a Davina yet lol

Hi Cherrybambina,

How do you want to handle the passage of time? We're going to soon get to the point where some characters may dwell on the same hour for ten posts and others might move forward a few days. Do you want to occasionally tell us if it's night or day, or should we look to your posting speed for guidance?

Also, is it okay for us to keep posting back and forth or do you want us to let everyone post before we respond again?

LingeringDesire said:
If and when she is needed, I could possibly play Davina. But if we aren't following the plot she might not be needed at all.

It's up to you if you wanna play her, Sith did leave an opening for her :p we may still need her since Marcel can still dagger Elijah and hand her off to Davina.

Traveler said:
Hi Cherrybambina,

How do you want to handle the passage of time? We're going to soon get to the point where some characters may dwell on the same hour for ten posts and others might move forward a few days. Do you want to occasionally tell us if it's night or day, or should we look to your posting speed for guidance?

Also, is it okay for us to keep posting back and forth or do you want us to let everyone post before we respond again?

xc lol these questions are why I am not good at running a thread lol umm I guess i'll occasionally tell you guys what time it is, usually I do try to somewhat include a good idea of the time the best i can. At the beginning it was sun rise so I guess by now it will be just hitting night time. cx Also, I would prefer that everyone gets a chance to post before we respond, that way no one falls behind. Least from now on i'm gonna be making sure I do that, you guys don't have to but it's kinda more organized that way:p

SithLordOfSnark said:
I kinda mentioned Davina in my post .. which sucked.. I hope that's okay.

It's okay :O

Sure cx I'll add her c: sorry, a bit busy in real life right now to post in the role play but I will the minute i'm free.. which should be later tonight before bed :D

Agreed! :D I'm excited for whats to come :O But i'm also really really tired tonight and I don't want to make a half assed post which i'm afraid I usually do when i'm falling asleep at the keyboard lol.. XC So I'm gonna post asap tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom