Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Survivor and Safehaven (Gunner x TheCrimsonLady)

"Because I worry about you. I know the other women here sort of see you as their messianic figure, and you kinda are, and that you but up a tough face about everything, but I also know you're just as human as the rest of us & that probably won't be easy for you..." He said and Doc smiled bashfully. He was probably the only one that saw her as human, truly, Patch did, but only when she disagreed with her.
She let him pull her closer and graced her forehead with a kiss. She relaxed in his arms and smiled up at him.

"Just remember which bed I come back to afterwards, okay?"
He told her and she chuckled and nodded. "Okay." She told him. She had to make herself remember that. He was going to come back to her bed and she was the first he took to bed in the first place, she was the one he gave his first child to. She had to remember that. "Okay." She said again, and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, not caring who saw, even though the kiss was quick. "Let's finish the tour shall we?"

"Exactly what I was thinking babe." he said.

With that he was completely content continuing the tour, following Doc from place to place, getting her explanation of his new home, finding all the important points, committing it all to memory.

They'd finished the tour, Eric had gotten acquainted with the armory quite quickly, and he chose his combat blade. She had to remind him to keep it hidden from the women. It was late into the afternoon now, the younger girls were done with their classes, and headed off to do their work. All the younger girls had an apprenticeship, of sorts, Rocket, who was the engineer, had a host of girls learning about the generators, how to run them, keep them operational, Patch -naturally- was in security, training the younger girls how to fight, and scavenged. Doc, of course had her own girls to teach about medicine, and botany, things of that nature. Five and Six worked the food, mostly Six, Five was just there.

"Well, I have to go, I have a future to teach." She said with a wide smile, before kissing him softly. "Try not to get into any trouble." She warned him before making her way to the infirmary. It would be interesting, her having to teach the girls how to properly midwife. She hadn't thought she'd need to teach that.

Meanwhile, Five was sitting at the edge of the beach, watching the gentle waves, kicking her feet, silver hair blowing in the wind. She almost sensed him, the man, as he wondered around the place. She turned.

"Shiny." She called, holding out her hand, beckoning him. "Come." She told him. Her sister would be fine, and she wanted to be the next, she wanted a baby, she almost had one...but it died with the rest of the world.

"I want a baby....Like Doc." She told him when he came to her. She was never subtle before, but she used to know how to seduce, now her jumbled thoughts blurted out of her mouth without warning. It was out now. "Will you give me one?"

Since he had to keep it hidden, he figured he'd be better served getting his folding knife instead of the hatchet since he could conceal it on his person. He also took the opportunity to look over their firearms, specifically the ones they had that didn't work. But they continued on from there, showing him their clinic, Rocket's workshop, the gardens, the storehouse, the old tennis court where Patch taught her security course, all the important parts of the settlement before she kissed him and left to fulfill her daily duties; something he'd have to find for himself since he couldn't spend every day outside the wire scrounging.

Eric had been more or less wandering around the settlement, taking in the looks the stragglers were giving him, which ran the gambit from surprised to angry and from mistrusting to aroused & flirtatious. Which was how he arrived at the beach where Five was. She called him 'Shiny'. Was that a pet name? He changed direction a bit and walked towards her beckoning hand, smiling a bit as he approached.

When she spoke to him, he bit his lip slightly, especially as she rubbed her belly when she said 'Like Doc'. She was pretty, but he just wasn't sure. He looked her is the eyes, gauging what was going on behind them, whether she would be okay with it.

"Do you know what that means, Five? Will you be okay with it? Can you... can you manage it?" he said, looking more at her eyes than listening to her words.

Five looked at him, her head cocked. "I want one...." She told him. "A new one....better then before....before m-my..." She tapped her head, struggling to convey the words. She shook her head. "It doesn't work...." She huffed before pointing to her mouth and to her head and back again. "I would....be...good....mother." She told him, struggling. "I know how." She told him with a nod.

"Just....no....speak...right...." She told him. She would be fine if she didn't have to talk. She would be a good mother, the other women would teach it to speak, but she was strong and healthy, she would be able to carry a child. Besides he was much kinder and better looking then the Leader.

Eric have her a warm smile. He could see she was mostly there; as 'there' as any of these women were. She just had a bit of a disconnect. That being said, she cared, she wanted a child, and she'd done a good job of caring for Six to this point, so he figured she would be able to manage.

"Okay, I trust you Five. I just needed to be sure, you know? I wouldn't be a good-" he stopped himself just before he said 'father', instead picking a different word.
"-dad otherwise." he said, taking her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

He paused for a moment and looked around.

"Where should we then? Somewhere with more privacy and less sand I hope?" he said, giving her a wink and still holding her hand.
"Why don't you lead me there?"

Five stood up, holding on to his hand with a smile and lead him to her and Six's bungalow. It was big enough for two, with a washroom conjoining the two bedroom. She led him to hers after locking the main door. Six wouldn't be back for sometime now but still, she didn't want them to be interrupted just in case.

She turned from him, with a smile, as she climbed unto the bed. Wordless, beckoning him with a hand to join her.

Eric smirked at her, his eyes roving up & down her form as he stood next to her bed, slowly pulling off his shirt to reveal his almost unmarred pecs & abs; hard living had been good to his figure. He climbed onto the bed and crawled over her, holding himself over her, hovering above her as he kissed her lips.

With Five he planned to take it slow, to not be too aggressive or fast or rough. He knew some of her past, and he didn't want to push her too hard. As they kissed one of his hands slowly strayed down to caress the inside of her thigh.

Five smiled as he kissed her, her silver blonde hair brushing against the bed as she was half risen. His kiss was soft, and sweet, as if he wasn't trying to dominate her. She knew that though, she could see that he wasn't that type. He wasn't a push over, certainly, but he was kind and considerate. Doc must have told him. That was good of her.
She closed her eyes, a soft shiver rose up her skin as his hands moved to the inside of her thigh. She kissed him a little deeper, telling him in a way that what he was on the right track as she slide her hands up his chest, parting his lips with her tongue.

Eric sighed gently into her mouth then slowly sucked her tongue into his mouth as his hand slowly slid towards her slit. Her hands slid over his muscled chest, the dainty hands feeling so tiny against his body. Slowly his hand slid up, playing with the hem of her shirt, flitting over the soft flesh of her waist, taking his time.

"I think... I think we need to get these off..." he whispered, gently tugging on the hem of her pants.

He paused his own efforts for a moment to gently take her hand and put it on the fly of his pants, intending her to undress him as he undressed her. Slowly he kissed her again, teasing her tongue with his before gently kissing down her throat.

Five allow him to guide her fingers, as he kissed her, tasting her tongue before moving his kiss down her neck. She shivered with pleasure, as she undid his pant, button by zipper while he tugged off her shirt.

She was left in a just a thin sheet of silk that was wrapped around her thin waist. She took his hands and rose it to her pale breasts, as she moved his head so she could kiss his lips.

Eric moaned into her mouth, letting her guide his hand to her chest, gently squeezing orb of flesh, running his thumb around the nub of flesh capping it before finally running his thumb over it repeatedly. Five managed to get his pants mostly off, and he them the rest of the way, leaving him in just his boxers, which did nothing to conceal his erection, the shape of his long, thick member showing another of his improvements when compared to The Leader. Eric's other hand slid up her inner thigh, under her skirt, finally finding her slit, gently dipping a finger into her and slowly running it up & down her cleft.

He started leaning into the kiss, pressing his warm, muscled chest against her as he moaned again into her mouth, his finger going just a little deeper as he pressed against her. Slowly his mouth broke from here and he whispered in her ear.

"I want to taste you, okay?" he said, his voice hoarse with desire.

Five's lips parted in a sigh as he moved his hand down her thigh, brushing finger down her slit before parting the lips. He was so much larger then Leader, she could see that in his boxers, a tent in the fabric teasing his stature.

She wrapped her arms around him, as he kissed her deeply, soft moans escaping her lips as his fingers continued on, dipping a little deeper.

"I want to taste you, okay?" He told her softly, and she nodded, her breathing already hard and quick.

Eric grinned at her, kissed her cheek, then gently put a hand on her chest and pressed her back to lay down on her bed.

"Just relax & enjoy yourself, okay?" he told her.

He stood back up and took off his boxers, his big cock jutting up, ready to play. He got back on the bed, slowly slid down her body and spread her legs, lifting them up and setting them on his shoulders before tucking head under her skirt. He planted a kiss on each side of her pussy, then kissed her clit, also giving it a quick lick. Lazily he drew his tongue down her slit, the pushed it deep into her pussy until his lips locked around hers. One of his arms wrapped around her leg to keep her in place while the other snaked up to palm her breast. He knew she didn't have a great history with men, and that it had probably also been a while since she had any sexual stimulation, so he was determined to take it slow, with lots of foreplay and oral to warm her up & make sure she enjoyed it.

His tongue flexed up inside her tight pussy, moaning into her, the vibrations traveling deep.

"Just relax & enjoy yourself, okay?"
Five nodded, after he lay her down. She watched him, smiling as he pulled his boxers down, his large member stiff and prepared for her. He was so large, she was a little nervous. The Leader was not so large, she barely felt him.

He then climbed onto the bed, sliding his hands down her body until they reached her legs, parting them and lifting them on to his shoulders. His lips were soft against her skin, teasing her with them, as his tongue, giving her button a playful lick. She jumped but giggled at that.

Finally, he lapped his tongue down her slit, before plunging his tongue deep into her until his lips were pressed against her lower ones. Five moaned, deeply, never have been pleasure by a man's mouth before. She'd heard of such a thing, but never had she'd experienced it. Leader was never so was considerate.
His hand moved up her body, grasping her breast, while the other held her leg. She moaned, gripping his hand that gripped her breast.
Moaning, and shivering at his touch.

"Ohh..." was all she could managed, she wanted to tell him how good he felt, how good this felt, but she was afraid to speak, afraid that her words would come out askew and disjointed, so she slid her free hand into his hair, massaging his scalp while his tongue reached into her depths, vibrating within her, causing her to moan over and over.

Her moans and the way her body reacted, the way she grabbed at his head said more than her words ever would. He started rocking his body a little, pressing himself just a bit deeper each time he went forward, his strong muscle arching upwards, or left, or right, pushing against a different part of her insides with each rock of his body. Slowly he accelerated his work, moving his arm down from her leg to play with her clit, toying with the nub, moving it in small circles and occasionally rolling it between his fingers. But after a few minutes he could barely stand it; his cock was rock hard and needed her. He slowly pulled his mouth away, a single glittering strand of her juices connecting them until it finally broke and fell away.

His body slid up hers, not stopping until until his cock rested against her dripping lower lips.

"I know you're ready, doll."

He lined his cock up with her pussy and slowly pushed his cock into her his head above hers, face to face.

Five felt her body just begin to quake, her climax just at it's apex when he stopped, and moved up her body. She whimpered with need, his cock pressing against her, teasing her with it's girth.

"I know you're ready, doll."
He said, as he lined himself against her, her pussy pulsing from abuse. She closed her eyes, and moaned deeply as he slid into her. His massive size stretching her walls that gave her nothing but pleasure, with a dash of pain but the pain was gone in an instant, unlike with Leader, all he was was pain, and she had to trick herself into thinking it was pleasure.

There were no tricks with him. She looked up at him, unable to stand it any longer. She grabbed either side of his face, and pulled his lips to hers, she could taste herself on him, her juices but little did she care. She moaned against his lips, while her body began to rock, slow piston-like strokes of her wanting body around his steel rod of a cock.

Eric moaned as he slid into her, still moaning as she pulled him into a deeper kiss. His lips pushed insistently against hers, his tongue dancing with hers as his cock slid slowly in & out of her. From the angle of them, the curvature of Eric's cock was perfectly positioned to push against her G-spot with every thrust and every roll of his hips. For a moment, he broke his mouth from hers.

"Damn Five, your pussy is incredible... So good..." he muttered before wrapping a hand around the back of her neck to pull her into a deeper kiss.

His hips picked up speed slowly, letting her tight frame and tighter hole become used to his hard, thick member. He watched her body, reading her ques, giving her what her body wanted when her body was ready for it. Before too long he was bouncing his hips against hers, every thrust filling her completely and pressing into parts of her the leader never could (or never cared to).

Five by then was howling out her pleasure, he'd started slow, but after a long while, he began bouncing her on his cock, her legs wrapped around his waist. She moaned against his lips, her toes curling as his cock sent wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body, her breasts bouncing hard against her ribs, as she felt pressure and heat rise higher and higher. He wanted to please her, he was doing all the he could to pleasure her body, as if her feelings mattered, that thought alone rose heat to her pale cheeks.

"I...."She wanted to warn him, tell him how close she was but she left it alone. She just moaned, her voice rising to a crescendo before her body quaked and her pleasure washed out of her and over him.

Eric grinned despite their lip lock as her noises grew more insistent, as her body wrapped around his. She looked so beautiful, her silver hair splayed around her head on the pillow, her skin glowing with a thin sheen of sweat, the way her breasts bounced and the look in her eyes all showing how much she was enjoying it all. And Eric was glad. He knew that he was going to get his, but it was important to him that the women enjoyed themselves too; he wasn't the kind of guy to just worry about his own. Eric kissed her again and then their mouths separated, Five stammering something. She didn't say much, but she said enough. Enough for him to know what she meant.

"It's okay Five... Do it... Do it for me..." he grunted.

She started to shake and moan, clamping down around him. That was too much for him. He gave a masculine roar and slammed his hips against hers one more time, his thick cock twitching as his balls emptied inside the woman. Spurt after spurt until his cock finally started to soften. Slowly he drew himself out of her spasming pussy, helping to lay down next to her.

"Damn Five. That was incredible..." he said with a grin.

Yeah, he could definitely get used to this life.

Five let off a shuddered breath as he lay beside her. She rested her hand on her forehead, her pale cheeks pink, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She could feel his seed inside her and couldn't wait for it to begin to grow.

"Than...Thank.....You." She managed between breathes.

"So good...." She told him, closing her eyes. "Want...I...clean you?" She offered, even though he was rather soft now. The Leader had always said she was pretty good.

Eric just lay next to her grinning, panting, waiting to regain use of his legs. He looked over at her when she spoke, thanking him.

"Thank you babe..." he said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Eric set his hands behind his head, relaxing, basking in the aftermath of the physical sensations their coupling had brought, trying to fight off the sleepy feeling that came with great sex. He stretched out a bit, enjoying her soft bed, enjoying the moment. He was so relaxed that when she spoke it took him a minute to gauge her meaning.

"Sure. I mean... You can. Only if you want to. You don't have to though..."

Five smiled. "Want to..."She told him, before turning over, dancing her fingers down his chest, and to his soft cock. She massaged it with her fingers for a moment, watching his face as she worked his cock with a delicate hand,before moving to her lips down his body, before the peppered kissed along his member as she stroked him with her hand.

Erica head went back a little as she kissed her way down his body, slowly moving towards his manhood. He let out a small groan as she started stroking his cock, her small hand wrapping around his slowly hardening cock. His groan grew louder as she started kissing his tool, her lips laying the gentle kisses on his still slick member. Slowly he raised a hand to rest on her head, not pushing or forcing her, letting her go at her own pace, letting her take control of the moment. It didn't take much of her work for him to be hard in her hand.

Damn Five..."

At the mention of her name, Five moved her mouth, up to the mushroom mound of the head, and curled her lips around it. Her tongue danced at the tip, flicking around the small hole, before swirling down, circling the shape, tasting her own juices, slowly making her way down the shaft, all the while her hand kept moving, his cock growing harder and harder in her hand.

Back
Top Bottom