Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Survivor and Safehaven (Gunner x TheCrimsonLady)

In his mind, it would pretty easy for Patch to just put one in the back of his head, claim savages got him & she had to leave his body behind. That being said, he couldn't last sitting on their base forever, no matter how idealic the existence was.

"I know you don't wanna risk me Mia, but I can't stay here all the time; I'll go crazy. Plus I know where everything is out there; I can probably find you almost everything you need..." he said, tapping her inventory sheets.

"Are you ready to be father?"

"I suppose you should be asking if I'm ready to be the father..." he said, kissing her neck.
"I'm not really sure it's all sunk in, but I've got about nine months to figure it out. Now, I'm gonna retire to your bedroom and leave you to your work, but if you're not in bed next me by a reasonable hour, I'm gonna come back out here and drag you to bed. And not in a way you'll enjoy. Clear?"

"I suppose you should be asking if I'm ready to be the father..." He said, his lips finding her neck.
She smiled. She figured that would be quite a bit to handle. He would father...who knows how many children, that was a lot of work for one many.
"I'm not really sure it's all sunk in, but I've got about nine months to figure it out. Now, I'm gonna retire to your bedroom and leave you to your work, but if you're not in bed next me by a reasonable hour, I'm gonna come back out here and drag you to bed. And not in a way you'll enjoy. Clear?"

He said, and she chuckled. "Alright, alright." She said, wishing she didn't have work to do, or she would have followed him to be right then and there. "I'll be there soon, I promise.' She told him giving him a sweet kiss before shoving him off toward the bed.

She needed to think of how to explain what transpired to the women in a diplomatic way, in a way that they would be proud of, Leading, as she found out, was mostly about theatrics, it had to be done with the precision of a ballerina, strong, yet delicate.

It took about half and hour, but she wrote up a speech and memorized it before she made her way to bed, pulling off her clothes and slipping on a creamy white silk nightie, one could see the warm brown skin beneath it. She slipped in beside him, her hand on his chest, and a sweet kiss to his lips, whether he was sleep yet or not, she wasn't sure, but she was glad to have someone to share her bed.

"Good. You're gonna have my first child, so I need to make sure you take care of him." He said with a smirk.
"Also, if you make me a list of what you need, supplies-wise, I can see about helping you out with it. I've lived out there for six years; if it's out there, I probably know where it is."

And with that he retired to her... To their room. He stripped down to completely and slid under the covers, such basic comforts feeling positively decadent to him by now. He stretched out a bit and got comfy, intending to lay there for a while & think, but it didn't take long before he fell asleep. Still, some habits were hard to break and it wasn't a deep sleep, his body snapping him awake with a bit of a start when Mia came in.

"Hey Mia." he muttered after she kissed him.

As she crawled in next to him, he gently wrapped a strong arm around her, pulling her close. It was something he hadn't done in a long time, something he'd thought he would never do again, and there was comfort in it for him.

Mia smiled as he wrapped an arm around her. She felt warm, unbelievable warm. She'd never been with a man in such a way before.

"Having trouble sleeping?" She asked. "I had that problem for the first few years here...honestly, I still don't sleep well, so much to do." She said, and looked at him.

She knew what he had to do, he would have to sleep with as many women as he could in order to repopulate but at the same time. He didn't have to have a romantic relationship with them. She wanted that for herself. She wanted to know, despite the women he slept with, sleeping with her, wasn't a job, that he did it, simply because he wanted to. Perhaps he could be her husband?

She was also sure the other women might feel that way.

"Eric?" She asked. "Do you want to share this bed with me?" She asked. "I chose this room, for your safety at first, believing you to be living come morning but, since you are staying....You don't have to share this bed with me...unless..." She smiled, comforted by his warm arms.

"I have to admit....I've never had someone like this before...I was so goal oriented before that I didn't have time for a relationship....and I want one, with you....but only if you want one with me....I know what you have to do, but...." She chuckled a little, a blush touching her tawny cheeks.

Odd, she never had a hard time speaking before.... "Nevermind." She said. "I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore."

Eric gently pulled her against him, her head resting on his chest.

"I know what you're saying, Mia. I just... I feel it too. I think we should take it slow though, make sure that what we have is what we think it is, not just the situation or hormones or hope returning. Take it slow & make sure it's real. Make sure it can withstand... withstand what I'm gonna be doing."

She was so warm & soft & smooth against him, so comforting. Me might actually sleep well tonight.

"I know what you're saying, Mia. I just... I feel it too. I think we should take it slow though, make sure that what we have is what we think it is, not just the situation or hormones or hope returning. Take it slow & make sure it's real. Make sure it can withstand... withstand what I'm gonna be doing." He said, and Mia took a breath but nodded.

He was right. It could have been hormones. He had pheromones going on that she hadn't been around in six years. She was attracted to it...but he felt it too. He said they should take it slow, see if they could handle what was to come. She wasn't excited about that, but she wanted it to be real so she had to try.

"Alright." She said, relaxing in to his arms. "We'll take it slow." She said, even though they had a child...or children on the way.

The next morning, Mia awoke to find herself alone in the bed and for a moment, she wasn't sure what happened yesterday had happened it all. They didn't find an immune male, she did not sleep with him and she certainly not pregnant with his child.

It was when he walked out, dressed and ready to go, did she allow herself to breath.

"For a moment, I thought it was all a beautiful dream." She said with a smile. "How long have you been awake?"

He just smiled at her, his fingers finding her arm and slowly trailing down to take her hand.

"We'll figure it out together doll." he said, giving her forehead a kiss.

Eric was standing over her desk, looking at her inventory sheets when she walked out, completely dressed except for his shirt.

"About an hour or so. I thought about going for a walk through town but decided I should probably wait until you make your announcement. I wouldn't want to be mistaken for the fox in the henhouse, you know?" he said, wrapping an arm around her & pulling her into a kiss.
"Last night was the best sleep I've had since all of this started babe."

"About an hour or so. I thought about going for a walk through town but decided I should probably wait until you make your announcement. I wouldn't want to be mistaken for the fox in the henhouse, you know?" Eric said before walking up to her, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her sweetly. She melted into his kiss, warmed by his touch.

"Last night was the best sleep I've had since all of this started, Babe." He said and she smiled. "The same.." She told him. "I've not slept through the night, in years." She told him before she looked out at the sun, it was creeping higher into the sky and she knew she slept in. "Oh Dear...." she said. "I believe I overslept." She said with a laugh. " I never over sleep?" She said. "We should get going, and you must be starving." She said and stood.

He chuckled when she mentioned oversleeping; he'd slept much later than was his usual too. Out there, he rarely slept more than four hours at a time, and even that wasn't deep sleep like this had been. Hell, even without the feelings he had for her, her spend every night in that bed just for the rest he'd gotten. But being able to drift to sleep wrapped up with someone who was meaningful to him was even better than the good night's sleep. He reached for his shirt, the long-healed wounds on his back seeming to ripple as he pulled it on over his head.

"I could eat, yeah. Lead the way, m'lady..." he said with a peck on her cheek.

He was content to follow her out to breakfast, and to the rest of tour she had promised him the night before, eager to get a look at the rest of the place in daylight.

Mia chuckled as he placed a small peck on her cheek and after getting ready for the day, she walked out with him, being Doc once more.

She walked out, and was greeted by the morning sun, warm on her skin. It was a new day, a new beginning, where their hope was no longer false and he was standing right beside her.

"I suppose we should start with the kitchen." She said, and gestured in that direction before heading off that way.
HH_amalfi001_37_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

Most of the younger girls were there, finishing up with the littlest ones. Kara, the little girl with the missing teeth, smiled over at them.

"Good Morning, Doc." She called, waving from her table. Her caregiver, a 15 year old by the name of Suzy turned and smiled, though it faded too when she saw Eric. She stood up from her chair with a start, causing the rest of the room to go silent.

"Peace, girls, peace, he's not going to hurt you." She told them, waving them down. "Most of you have only heard the stories, some, have seen them. But he is different, I will explain everything in a meeting. Alright, for now, eat, go to classes, relax, you are not an any danger." She told them, and took Eric's hand, and lead him toward the buffet, where there was lines and rows of food, fruits and vegetables, pastas and grains." Everything here is home grown, in the greenhouse, you'll see that later, it wasn't easy, the island isn't small but trying to grow wheat in a tropical climate wasn't an easy feat but we made it work." She said, gesturing to the pastas and fresh bread. "Unfortunately, the animals died out earlier on and we weren't sure if the virus effected male animals, so we couldn't risk bringing any of them inland. So we only have fish, no beef, or chicken or pork." She said. "Do you like fishing, I find it rather relaxing, myself." She said, grabbing him and herself a plate.

He saw the way everyone stared at him, the fear, the way they barely tolerated him, only because Doc said to. He gave them an awkward wave, his eyes darting out across the sparse crowd. The really young ones didn't really know what to think of him, but the older ones seemed almost terrified, despite Doc's assurances. But dwelling on it wouldn't solve the problem, so for now, there wasn't much he could do about it. So he did the only thing he could do and helped himself to a little bit of everything.

"Animals are fine. I've never had any problems with deer meat or stray dogs or anything like that. Seems to be just on the human Y-chromosome. If you could get some pigs they'd help with your organic wastes and chickens can more or less free-range, although you'll want them away from your living areas since they can carry influenzas transmittable to people. Also some good dogs will wipe out any rodents problems you have & keep the little ones in line..." he said, grinning at her.

That was when he noticed something.

"Doc..." he whispered.
"...you may wanna pull you collar up a bit. I may have left a little evidence on you." he said, trying not to grin at the light hicky he'd left on her dark skin.

He followed Doc to a seat, trying to ignore the fact that despite Doc's explanation, most of them were still staring at him as he ate.

"I've never been much of a fisherman, although I've done it a few times. Then again, the situation is a lot different here; I don't have to worry about watching my back. Mostly." he smirked.

"Animals are fine. I've never had any problems with deer meat or stray dogs or anything like that. Seems to be just on the human Y-chromosome. If you could get some pigs they'd help with your organic wastes and chickens can more or less free-range, although you'll want them away from your living areas since they can carry influenzas transmittable to people. Also some good dogs will wipe out any rodents problems you have & keep the little ones in line..." He said and Doc rose a hand to her chin. She wouldn't want to eat the pigs that cleaned, that was disgusting, she didn't eat pork before and she wouldn't start now, it would probably make her violently ill, along with the younger ones who never had it, chickens, and deer would be good, and the dogs would be great.

If he brought that back, that would sway more of the women in his favor, they'll trust him more, to see him becoming a part of the community

"Doc..." He said and she looked at him, wondering why he spoke so soft. His eyes were on her neck, and she frowned.
"...you may wanna pull you collar up a bit. I may have left a little evidence on you." He said, and she placed a hand on her neck, a blush warming her tawny cheeks. She tugged on her collar with a smile as they walked to seat to eat.

"I've never been much of a fisherman, although I've done it a few times. Then again, the situation is a lot different here; I don't have to worry about watching my back. Mostly." He said and she rolled her eyes. "Stoppit, I told you, It'll take time, I'll talk to her again." She said, "I swear you two will grey my hair." She said, and it was amazing it already wasn't. Not that she was that old, she was only 27.

"You both need to give it time, I think, once we've got things settled, I'll send you both on a run, a quick one, a trust activity, if you will." She told him. Patch was the only person she didn't have to worry about falling for him the way she did.

He wasn't really sure he liked the idea of being left alone out there with Patch but he decided to let it be for the moment though; it was a good morning and he didn't want to ruin it by getting into an argument about Patch.

"If you say so." was all he said with a smile.

He enjoyed the breakfast they had; fresh fruit, some fish, pasta, a bit of granola. Despite his nervousness about his big reveal, his appetite wasn't suppressed at all. He wasn't at all sure how well received he would be; he knew Patch didn't like him, but the others seemed to have varying opinions on him.

"So, I don't have to say anything at your big speech, right? Just stand there & look pretty?" he said with a smirk as he finished his meal, ready to continue the tour.

So, I don't have to say anything at your big speech, right? Just stand there & look pretty?"

Doc laughed. "More or less." She said, as she finished her food. "Hopefully they'll want to ask you questions, and if you did want to add something, you could. It would probably be best if you did." She said. "They ned to trust you, you say nothing, and they won't know your intentions, if you say something, and make sure that everything you do isn't to contrary, you'll gain their trust much faster." she said.
"Like, you mentioned the meat, and that you'll go and get said meat, they'll believe you to be a man of your word." She explained. "You need to have a presence in the community, beyond....well....mating" She said, carefully but smiling. "Alot of the women here are damaged, they have a distrust of men, suffered at the hand of male chauvinism and the younger girls have been taught to distrust men, as sad as it is to say, but I'm sure you understand that. If they find you to be a man of your word, and a gentleman, helpful and dutiful, they'll trust you much quicker." She told him, as she piled her dishes on top of his, preparing to take them. "They need to believe you are not just here to have sex with as many women as you can, just because you are immune, they need to believe you are here, not only to secure our future, but to secure our present as well."

"I know Doc; that's what I was saying last night. Most of my value is gonna be out there. About the only other thing I can do back here is some armorer work, and I'm sure the last thing most of them want to see right now is me handling all the guns. But yeah, I'll try to come up a few words. I might need you to back me up though. I'm not really a talker. On the other topic, do you have anyone who knows about livestock? We can do chickens & pigs; they have almost no footprint. I don't think the island is big enough for a here of cattle though. We could probably support a cow. Not enough for a beef supply, but we could at least have milk for the moms to be. We could do goats too; they'd be a decent source of meat & milk." he said, picking up the pile of dishes before she could take them, bussing them himself.

"I know Doc; that's what I was saying last night. Most of my value is gonna be out there. About the only other thing I can do back here is some armorer work, and I'm sure the last thing most of them want to see right now is me handling all the guns. But yeah, I'll try to come up a few words. I might need you to back me up though. I'm not really a talker. On the other topic, do you have anyone who knows about livestock? We can do chickens & pigs; they have almost no footprint. I don't think the island is big enough for a here of cattle though. We could probably support a cow. Not enough for a beef supply, but we could at least have milk for the moms to be. We could do goats too; they'd be a decent source of meat & milk."

Doc smiled as he took the dishes, but her gears were turning. "Goats, Brilliant. The milk would be great, and they can keep the vegetation down..." She said, and a wide grin crossed her face. "Rocket, she's a country girl, raised on a farm, she'll know all about that. So you'll have to ask her about the cow, although, I don't know that we have a boat large enough to bring one..." Doc said, nodding. "And don't you worry, I will make sure to back you on everything, You've proven yourself to me, and won't be hard, I don't think, to prove yourself to the others. You with a gun though, probably not the best idea right now, but I can give you a combat knife, we have quite a few, if it makes you feel better?" She said.

This was good, his ideas, they were great, they might actually be able to pull this off. Not just survive but live...

"You'll do wonderful, Eric, honestly." She told him, wanting very much to kiss him then, but she didn't.

"Yeah, we'd have to get the cow as a calf & raise it here; if we get it young it won't be much bigger than the goats. More of a long-term plan though. Chickens & a good dog or two I know where to get; the others might take a bit of work. And yeah, a weapon would make me feel better, especially if you could get me my hatchet back; we could say it's mostly a tool if that would make people feel better. As far as your guns, maybe I could see about repairing any broken ones you have under supervision to make sure I don't keister one?" he said with a smirk.

His mind was already at work, thinking back through his mental catalog of caches, untouched goods and abandoned locations, trying to figure out the most likely places for the livestock.

"Well, I'm as ready as I get I guess. Let's do this."

Doc nodded and after showing him where to put the dishes, they headed to the main stage.

Doc had called all of the older women to assemble there, where she stood with Eric at her side.

She looked at the woman, their faces were a mix of confusion, fear and...arousal.

"I know you all must be very confused, and you've all heard the rumors, and they proved true. There is a man, and he is immune." she began, gesturing to Eric. "His name is Eric Wright, and he has agreed to stay and help us rebuild..." She began and there were murmurs in the crowd.

"You must all be thinking it, I know I did at first, but he has some ideas other then re-population." She said with a smile. "He himself has offered to go on supply runs-"

"You think I'm gonna trust him, to bring our girls back alive?" That was Patch unmistakable latin voice coming up from the crowd.

"Yes, I do." Doc said, emphatically. "You don't trust him, of course you don't, but why should he trust any of you?" She asked. "Think about it, He is the only man on this island, Why should he believe that you all won't attack him, rape him?" She posed and the women all looked appalled. "Of course you wouldn't, but how does he know that?" She asked and the room was quiet. " He doesn't, you don't...Trust...is something that you build, you create, it doesn't just happened, but you have to be willing to let it." She told them.

"That being said, I trust him, I trust that he truly wishes to help, to succeed, not just survive, but live..." She told them.

"So, what about the 'repopulation'" Rocket asked. "What's the rules on that." She sked. " Does he just take who he pleases."

"Of course not, Rocket, you know me better then that, No one is doing anything they don't want to. If you want to be a mother, that is your right, just as is not." She told them.

"Everyone will have a choice in the matter, those who want to, you will come to me, in confidence if you like, and I will present the willing participates to him, and he will choose from there." She said. "So if he does not wish to be with you, even if you want him to, he won't. You will not force the issue, just as if he wishes to be with you, and you don't him, then you won't." She said, matter of factly.
"Are we clear on that?" The women seemed a little unsure, but they got the gist. Patch didn't seem please but she rarely did, but her gaze wasn't on Eric, it was on Rocket, and Doc knew what.

Rocket wanted to be a mother, had always wanted to be, she'd lost her child in miscarriage. This was her chance to be a mother.

"Now, do any of you have any questions?" she asked

"How do we know he's the only one."

"We don't, this is the best shot we have right now."

"So he's just going to fuck, that's it?"

"No, he won't, as I said, he'll be going on supply runs, and he knows the ins and outs of the badlands, better then any of us, but I'll let him explain." She said, and turned to Eric. "If you please?"

Eric stood next to Doc on the stage, his hands clasped behind his back, almost at parade rest as his eyes moved over the crowd, taking in the assembled women, watching their expressions. He saw the looks of fear & mistrust initially, and saw the way they changed to being unsure, delighted and a bit lusty, though still not trusting when she mentioned repopulation. As she talked, Eric wondered idly which would be the bigger draw, motherhood or lust. But soon enough she turned it over to him to speak, his mind going back over his bullet points as he took a few steps forward, his eyes moving across the crowd as he started to talk.

"I know y'all don't trust me, and I get that,-" he said; his eyes resting on Patch just a fraction of a second longer than any of the others.
"-it's not something that's going to happen immediately. I could stand here & tell you guys that I'm here for the long-haul, that I'm dedicated to this, that I'm willing to do whatever it takes, but that's but talk. Deeds not words. I know the land out there, and I know where things you guys need are, and I intend to bring them back, even if I'm going out there alone." he said, resisting the urge to stare at Patch.
"Doc and I have been talking and we have several plans already to improve quality of life & to set the community up to not just survive but to thrive." he said.

He didn't want to mention specifics, in case he was unable to deliver a few of them; better to under-promise & over-deliver than the other way around.

Doc watched the other's expressions as he spoke. They all looked skeptical but they were listening. Even Patch. Once he finished she smiled. She could see that he purposefully avoided the details, and she could gather as to why.

"You all trust me, yes?" She asked the crowd and they all murmured yes.

"I need you to trust, that I believe him, and dare I say, I trust him, We all know liars when we see one, and I do not believe any of you see a liar before you?" She said, and all eyes turned on Eric, for a moment. Even Patch searched him for any sign of lies and found none. "Good," She said.

"We won't be surviving anymore, we have a future now...." She said, and her hand went to her stomach. "One day, we will take our world back, we will rebuild, the way we see fit." She said, proudly and the women all seemed to breath a sigh of relief. Hope blooming in them, some of them noticed her hand, how it held her belly. They knew, they didn't say it, but they knew, and they did trust her, they trusted her to do wht was right, and if she trusted him, then they should too, or atleast try.

"Alright, let's begin." She said, and the woman all broke off, to do they're duties.

Rocket made to Patch, a smile on her face but Patch brushed her off.

Doc noticed this, but decided it was best that she stay out of this.

"Eric, Let's finish our tour." She said, and lead him away while Rocket found Patch, making her way toward her quarters.

"Lu?" Rocket called. "Lu, talk to me."

"You want to fuck him, don't you?" Patch asked, stopping in her tracks and turning around. "What?"

"You asked about 'repopulating', that's Doc's way of making fucking him sound important."
"I know why she said that, I don't know why you think I wouldn't." Rocket said with narrowed green eyes. "Wow." Patch said, and started off again, only for Rocket to grab her arm, stopping her. "Stop, Lupe, Yes, I want to but not for the reason you think and you know that." She said and Patch shook her head. "I wasn't into men before the world ended and I'm even less now." She said and Patch looked at her incredously. "I can't believe this, Lupe, You know what this means for me, for us?" She said. "Yea we have a future....I heard Doc's little speech."

"I meant you and me." Rocket said, looking hurt. "I can get pregnant again, I can be a mother...." Rocket said, her eyes watering and Patch felt like a bitch. "I'm sorry, Rockie, He makes me nevrous and the thought of him touching you." She saidm and she set her jaw. "I know, but this isn't about sex, if you want maybe we can all be there." She said laughing, and Patch laughed. "Yea right, Mija..."She said. "We'd probably kill each before you got your clothes off." She said and the two women laughed before Patch pulled her into her, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her sweetly. "I'm sorry, I can be such a bitch."
"Yes, well you're my bitch," Rocket said and Patch laughed and smacked her on the ass. "What did I tell you about that?" She said and Rocket grinned playfully. "Make me remember." She said and the two went off to their quarters to make up.

Meanwhile, Five and Six approached Eric and Doc, Six eyeing Doc curiously. "Are you pregnant, Doc?" Six asked in a small voice. "Oh a baby!" Five clapped.

"I won't know for sure, but I might be." Doc answered. "With any luck, many will be." She said, and Six frowned a little. "You won't have to, Six," She said but then Five, moved to Eric, looking at him like he was a piece of art that she didn't understand which wasn't far from how she saw the world. "So shiny, Like Chrome." She said with a grin. "Five, " Doc said, with a light warning tone. "I want one." Five said, touching his face before skipping off, Six skittering after her.

"I told you about those two, didn't I?"

He'd seen the way Rocket had looked at him when she asked the question, and figured there would be 50/50 chance of him getting stabbed soon after if she ever came to him. He wasn't sure if the risk was worth it, but then again, she was a redhead...

Doc took back control of the meeting and finished up, surprising him with her mention of her pregnancy before pulling him off to the side to continue the tour.

"So, how do you think that went?" he barely managed before the twins bound up to them.

He glanced at them both as Five said a couple weird things, when she reached up & touched his face, an unexpected act which made him startle a little before the pair skipped away to do whatever it was they did all day.

"You mentioned they were a bit off; for Five because of a head wound but you didn't really specify anything about them."

"You mentioned they were a bit off; for Five because of a head wound but you didn't really specify anything about them."

Doc frowned. "Yes, They aren't actually twins, obviously but they aren't even sisters, half only, they were apart of a cult, they were two of seventeen intended wives that the Leader had, daughters of his previous. They were....Five and Six. That truly is their They were glorified sex slaves, and tormented as such." She said swallowing. "Six told me that, once the world began to end, Five tried to get the women out, so they all fought, Five leading the charge, by the end of it all, the men were killing the women, and Five and Six were the only one stop make it out alive, Five protected her the whole time...but their 'Leader' found them, Five tried to fight him, but she took a blow to the head." She said and took a breath, seeing the poor girl covered in blood, shaking, holding her sister.

"When Patch and I found them, Five's hair was almost as red as Rocket's there was so much blood, and Six....She was like a child, she clung to me, nearly impossible to understand, but I saw it, so did Patch. Six, took a rock to the Leader's head, bludgeoned him to death, and one would think that was great, they were free, but he was also their father, and husband....It too much so her mind reverted....she's mentally the age of an eight year old." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "Five had sustained damaged to her brain, scarring that, even with more advantage medicine, couldn't fix....I pieced her together as best I could but she was never all the way right." She said. "She fully understands the world going on, which is why I let her go on runs, and Six won't leave her side so I have to, I tried to peel them apart for more than a few hours, Six will have a panic attack. Five, she's just has an...interesting time trying to express herself, communicating is difficult." She said. "But outside of that, she's....relatively normal." She said, and looked back to see Five kicking water at her giggling sister.

Eric's jaw set a little when she mentioned the cult, obviously a bit perturbed by it. But he didn't say anything, instead just listening, occasionally stealing a glance over at the two as they played.

"It looks like you did a better job on her than anyone had a right to expect." he said putting an arm around her.

She'd already indicated her potential pregnancy, so he figured they didn't have to hide anymore. And he couldn't help but think that particular reveal had gone a long way towards earning him the benefit of the doubt; the women knowing that if Doc would lie with him and take his seed that he probably wasn't as bad as they assumed.

"So... Are you gonna be okay with this? With a que of women forming up outside our bedroom?" he asked softly as they walked to the next part of the tour.
"Be honest with me."

"So... Are you gonna be okay with this? With a que of women forming up outside our bedroom?" He asked and she looked at him.
"Be honest with me." he said and she frowned briefly. "It's probably best if I don't think about it." She said, honestly. "And it wouldn't be happening in our bedroom." She added with a tentative smile but wasn't looking at him anymore. She didn't want to share him, she had to, but she didn't want to. She didn't want to be the leader of this place, it just fell into her lap, she was a natural leader, but she never wanted it.

"Why do you ask?" She said with a softer voice.

Eric gave her a knowing smirk.

"Because I worry about you. I know the other women here sort of see you as their messianic figure, and you kinda are, and that you but up a tough face about everything, but I also know you're just as human as the rest of us & that probably won't be easy for you..."

He pulled her a little closer and kissed her forehead.

"Just remember which bed I come back to afterwards, okay?"

Back
Top Bottom