Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding Dominance (LeftShield & ashdurn)

"Calm Down Unca... your like a kid in a candy store.. no need to rush any of this stuff.. and we should probably talk a little bit more as well.. dont you think... I want to have lots of fun with you, I do... but... its like your on crack or something. Your not letting me speak.. and I dont like being called a whore... and a whole lot of stuff alright.. were new at this.. no need to try and do everything as soon as you can is there.. yeah, you might be horny.. if thats the case.. why dont we just take care of that before we start playing hard.. clear your head, relive your balls you know.."

"Sorry baby, I guess I'm just a bit too excited. I've always wanted this kind of control, I guess I'm getting a bit too worked up." He said taking a deep breath, "You're right, we have all the time in the world. No need to rush." He found the idea of her telling him he needed to empty his balls very hot. "How exactly do you think I should clear my head? How should I drain all of this cum? Maybe you want to finish what your mouth started? Or do you miss having your little backdoor filled?"

"Thats up to you really Unca... but pick something and stick with it till you cum, then we can cuddle and talk a little bit more... we haven't really been able to talk since we left this mourning.. we were sorta busy.. and in public.. or in the car you ordered me to be distracted..." licking her lips. She reached out and petted his arm a little bit, leaning forward and licking the tip of his cock, as she looked up at him. "Just something nice and slow, then you can tie me up and do horrible things to me with a clear head... and you can pay attention to my reaction.. instead of trying to rush to the next part..."

"Well then, lets get you a snack before play time." He said pushing the tip of his head against her lips, his hand gently pushing her mouth onto his cock. "Like you said, there will be plenty of time in the future, so you can use those pretty red lips. Besides, the way you moved your tongue a minute ago makes me think you really enjoyed it." He teased as he slowly pushed more and more of his cock into her mouth. Her lips felt molded for his cock, the cute look in her eyes as she did it, like she wanted nothing more than too please him.

"I do .. " And gave it another lick. pulling off just to answer him. "Like giving head" before she kissed the top of the cock head again, and started to suck it back into her mouth. Pushing her lips firmly into the cock, looking up with her eyes rolling back a little bit as she took the cock into her mouth. Her tounge currling a little bit on the under side of the cock and started to take it into her mouth. Moving her head a little bit more twords him. She let out a little bit of a hum on the cock head, trying to look as cute as possible as she sucked on the cock. Her hands going gently to his hips as her hair started to swing with her head bobbing on the cock.

The way she looked at him, the way she worked her tongue overs his cock, few things in this world could feel that good. She knew what she was doing and it made it all the better knowing that. "Good, I'm, uh, glad you like it cause I will for sure want more of those pretty red lips." He moaned and threw his head back, already feeling his cock strain from her mouth work. Even in the heat of the moment he didn't forget about the pictures though, He wanted to show the red head just how good his girl was. He snapped a few pictures as she worked his cock, wanting to get more than a few. "UGHH! Ahh, good girl, You're making me think you've done this before."

She nodded her head a little bit as she sucked on the cock. Licking around the cock head a little bit more as she continued to suck on him. She was posing a little bit at him as he took pictures. Her lips were moving on the shaft, back and forth as she milked him. slowly, wanting to grant him a lot of stress reliege, he seemed like he needed it.

He didn't want to cum so soon, he hadn't felt that good in so long but the way she knew how to work his cock was too much. It had been so long since he had came and she was desperately trying to pull it out of him. "Ash! Ah fuck I can't hold on much..ugh! Longer!" He said through gritted teeth as he pushed more on the back of her head, feeling his cock go deeper into her throat. At the last second though he pulled out of her grabbing throat and and let out a roar as his cock flooded his thick, sticky, hot cum into her mouth. There was so much of it, shot after shot of cum poured into her mouth, the whole time him holding her head there, expecting her to swallow it all or at least keep it in her mouth. Though with how much he was cumming that wasn't possible. Finally after close to half a minute he felt his cock slowly stop, he panted, holding onto her head before falling back against the couch. "Ugh...uh...you were right....needed a release."

She did try and swallow it all. Of course she had to close her mouth when she was swallowing so more then a little bit got ontu her face, and dripped down ontu her impressive chest. Gasping for air twords the end of it. She licked her lips a little bit more. She moved her lips around a little bit more and tried to swallow more of it. She looked up and giggiled a little bit at him. And helped him back down ontu the coach. "Yeah, you probably did" as she giggled a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom