Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Girl, Sadistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binx

Dust
Warning
  • I am usually dominate, being submissive is rare for me.
  • Will never use images in a roleplay.
  • My character's appearance will always be "plain" looking.
  • I am sadistic.
  • Extremely picky with partners.
  • Beginner Role-Player.

Requirements
  • I am not a tool for you to masturbate to, we both have to do the work.
  • Before rushing into anything, I like to get to know my partners.
  • There has to be a plot, just pure smut isn't that fun. I'm open to ideas.
  • I will not go offsite, but I will use the message system if you want.
  • You have to tell me your real life gender and age, so you have to be comfortable with this.
  • If you have a name, I would love to know it. Nicknames are best.
  • You have to tell me your kinks, this would help both of us a lot.

About Me

Let me tell you a little about myself, since I know this is something I'd at least
want. I am currently nineteen years old, I'm of course a women. You can call me
Ryo, or even Nicole. What many do not know about me is that I'm a virgin in real
life; Because of this reason my characters are also virgins. I am also pansexual, so
the gender of my partner does not really matter to me. I already said this, but I
am indeed sadistic. No, I am not cruel. Some odd reason the media wants to turn
sadistic people into monsters. They also expect us to like bondage. This isn't true,
same with being cold-hearted.

I love humiliation, causing it. I only do this if I have consent, I do not want to make
people feel miserable. I also like to cause a little pain, not a lot but I also ask
for consent for this too. This is usually biting, leaving hickeys, or nails digging into
your skin. Writing or real life, I always ask.​

My Kinks​

This very much varies depending on my partner. I do like "Force Play" but
depending on my partner, I might prefer to be gentle and romantic. I love doing
humiliation teasing, but once again it does depend on my partner. I might end up
acting like a sadistic lover, so I will be more caring.

I'm very open-minded. It is very rare for someone to suggest something I do not
like. Even bestiality is something I like. There is really one kink of mine that I
truly love. If you give me a good reaction, something I wanted from you, it gives
me something beyond pleasure. To me it's like a compliment and you are saying
we are compatible. When this happens, I thrive for it. Overall I just want to give
you more pleasure. This is likely the weirdest kink but it is something I truly love.​

Other Kind of Role-Playing

If you would like to do a role-play that doesn't involve sex, but still mature; that is
completely fine. Send me a message, I'd love to do this. If you do something with
romance, I'd be so up for it. I have a character that is a cheesy romantic, they're a
lot like me though. I am so super cheesy, which might be bad. If it has nothing to
do with romance, that is fine too. I love anything fantasy or adventure.​

My Characters

Honestly, I only have one currently planned out. They were created for pure
romance, well almost. Being naive, showing no self-control, and cannot tell from
right or wrong when getting into relationships. Ranne V. Eldwood is her name, she
was planned out to be rich but living in a small apartment alone. She has her own
fetish, which is cat ears and a tail. She is in love with cats, specifically the ones
that dislike her. She is strong, but does has her limits. She has never been in love
before. If you cannot tell, she was originally from a story that I ended up not
writing. I liked the character too much so I kept her.​

Contact Me

Simply message me. If I am interested, I will reply back to you.

Themes

Modern day is best, but many other themes I will love to try out. It all depends on the plot for me.​

Hey! Read your description, and I'm interested in roleplaying with you! I've been looking for a sadist! :p Message me back if you're up for it! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom