Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Dreamgirl - War brings out the worst in humanity

DzJxzVs.png
Y6TlGum.png
The mud was thick tonight, pulling the girl down into it as she kneeled beside a comrad to drag him back. She was distracted as the men came up and grabbed her, shooting the man, she was trying to help, in the head. They bound her and started to drag her away, taking her back to their location, a gun pressed to her head to keep her from retaliating. Once they got her back to their area they didn't waste much time in tying her down with what they had on hand, wire, sharp and thin. They wrapped it around her wrists ignoring the fact that it made her bleed, they didn't care, they used it to tie her down to a dirty matress. Her ankles were also bound tightly with the same sharp wire, blood lubricating the wounds and only cutting her deeper. The men took turns violating her how they wanted, most of them in very sadistic ways, one of them took the liberty of wrapping the wire painfully around her breasts and because he was feeling especially dickish he left the wire wrapped painfully around her breasts and left the room. The next guy only pulled the wire off because they couldn't have her dying from infection due to the wounds in her breast tissue. For the next two weeks they had their way with her, using whatever they could get their hands on - eventually shoving her underwear in her mouth and using the military grade ductape to seal her mouth shut around them. The panties had been filthy due to how long she had been captive, and she had been wearing them after each encounter so they likely tasted foul. They only removed them to force an 'O' ring into her mouth to get head from her, they were planning on fucking her until she finally died from starvation, they hadn't fed her and the only water that she got was the occasional spit into her mouth, as well as other forms of bodily excretions ((this could be urine, I care not either way)) Finally she started to become weak and frail and they left her for dead, leaving her gagged and bound so tightly. In the last few days they had gotten more rough with her, cutting her and even going as far as wrapping the wires tighter. They didn't care if she died, they had been at war too long and she was nothing but a hunk of meat to fuck to them.

The day she was slowly losing the last bit of life in her, gunshots rang through the camp and men stormed into the platoon and killed every last one of the guys that were there.

Damien had entered the room originally looking for bombs or anything that possibly would kill them on entry, he was the only one in the room. He looked over and saw the woman who was nude and in absolutely horrid condition. He quickly shouldered his gun to the floor and moved over kneeling beside her. He didn't even know if the girl spoke english, he did know he was on the opposite side of the war from her though, given the dogtags he found next to her. He was about to leave, thinking she was dead when he decided to test it, a final decision that would change his life forever. His gloved hand moved down to touch her flesh and he saw her flinch. He dropped his gear immediately, caring not if she was friend or foe. She was no danger ripped up like this, and she clearly wasn't on the side of this cantien they just destroyed. He pulled out his knife and slashed through all of the wires as gently as he could, cutting them with the swiss knife. "Easy...I've got you..." He said, the moment changing how he felt about the situation. His comrades weren't around so he didn't have to act tough or like he was a careless bastard either. Once he got her free of the bindings he removed the tape on her mouth and pulled the nasty cloth from her mouth. He picked his gear up and then hauled her into his arms walking her out. Being the seargent in this situation, he protected her from the others, however, the master seargent changed that when they got back home, she was a prisoner yet agian. They may not have been as cruel, feeidn her and giving her water, but the men were thirsty for her body, and the master seargent okayed it. In order to make sure she was okay he joined in on the 'fun' they had with her - even though it wasn't violent or horribly painful, it was still wrong. He waited till they were gone and he was finally alone with her for the moment.

He spoke the name from her Dogtag. "Do you speak english?" he asked after saying her name.

She had given up. During her capture she had been strong, put on her warrior face, but no more. She was giving up as she stared into the darkness where she was left to just die, like some wild animal. When she was first captured she tried to explain she was just a medic, not a threat at all. Maybe they would let her go, let her run back and stumble her way back to her American allies. But deep down even then, she had a feeling that wouldn't be the case. Her drill Sargent had warned her the enemy forced woman into harems, basically. That she would be treated no different if captured alive. Maybe she should've ran, forced their hand to shoot her instead of being compliant.

Imaginary figures danced in her vision, scaring her. They hadn't touched her for a couple of days now, days that felt like weeks. Just left her in the dark, it was starting to drive her insane. She could still imagine their rough touch, the wire cutting into her breasts. They had tried desperately to break her, get under her skin to make her cry and scream. But she had refused. She had made no sound as they fucked her, slapped her, and cut her. One even choked her, and she just stared him dead in the eye calmly as she saw the dark dots cloud her vision and she soon passed out. She woke with a cock slap to her face and a cock forced in her mouth. Her immediate reaction was to bite down, only to discover the guard that protected them.

Looking down at her body, she could see the cuts from the knife and the small scars from the wire around her breasts. She could also see her ribs slightly from the starvation. She no longer produced sweat or even spit. The panty-gag in her mouth tasted foul and had stopped making her feel claustrophobic awhile ago. Her wrists ached, and if she could see how much blood she was losing from them she'd probably flinch. Just...go to sleep. Maybe you'll just drift away...cease to exist... the thought finally made her whimper around her gag, but it was better than laying in this room and existing, she decided. She closed her eyes, welcoming the darkness to take her...

A gentle touch across her neck made her jerk awake, she flinched from the touch, thinking it to be a rapist again. The wires cut into her flesh once more as her eyes tried to adjust to the light again. It hurt painfully as she closed her eyes sharply, she swore she saw an angel, a halo around a figure. Blinking several times once more she finally was able to make out his uniform, he was an ally. Relief hit her hard, she wanted to cry but she had no water in her to even do so as she stared at him while he cut her free. He moved quickly, there was no way to remove the wire gently. She whimpered against her gag as he moved each wire gently.

The gag came last and she inhaled clearly for the first time in two weeks making herself fall into a coughing fit. He spoke soothingly to her as he eased her into his arms and carried her away.

The rest of what happened was a blur to her, at first she was finally given food and water. The Master Sargent said she couldn't even eat an MRE, instead she was given water and bland crackers. She had hardly been asleep for an hour when she heard her door open, she had been told that she would be given clothes once they found something for her. Her dog tags was all she had left on her, but when she saw the two men she immediately felt uncomfortable, and for good reason apparently...

Once more she was used, she fought this time. They were supposed to be helping her, she was supposed to trust them! Her allies raping her hurt more than the enemy as they held her down and used her body. They weren't violent and harsh like the enemy, but she still felt completely used. This time she cried, through her blurred vision she spotted the one that saved her watching. Once they were done and gone, she was left to cry in her mattress only for a familiar voice to speak with her.

Her said her name, she hadn't heard her name in a long time as he asked her a question. Afraid he'd rape her if she didn't answer, she spoke, "Yes..." Lifting her gaze to him, she asked, "Why..." But she couldn't finish that question, she didn't even know what to ask. Finally she shook her head and whispered more to herself than to him, "I want to go home."

She didn't feel bad for saying that - she heard many soldiers scream and cry like babies. And after everything she had been through, Lexi felt as though she could be a bit of a baby herself.

0404eb41aafe5e668d3e4eb9c2fc6b24.jpg

DzJxzVs.png
Y6TlGum.png
He was relieved when he pulled her out, happy to get her back and out of this disgusting mess. As he lifted her his only thoughts were to help her escape, but there was a lot of bad people who were soldiers, not all of them, but... Still. The Master Sargent ordered them to take her, dress her and give her food and water, and then to 'enjoy her' in any way they desired, so long as they told no one. Damien was angry, he was Sargent but still not high enough to stop their treatment of her. Even less violent didn't help, she was crying, pleading with most of them and Damien could do nothing but listen, or watch. He refused to hurt her she'd been through enough. Finally it came time for them to leave and go back and he finally was able to slip in to talk with her. She was filty, used, tearstains on her face and what more, she was beautiful. "I know Lexi..." He said. "Me too..." He looked over at the dogtags, "What branch are you in?" He asked, pointing to them. Receiving the answer he nodded. "I'm not here to hurt you, I want to get you out of here..." He said. They had her tied up with military grade parachute cord. A lot softer than the wires but they hadn't dressed her wounds properly. He walked over to the door, opened it and looked both ways before exiting the room. He returned later with a first aid kit. Moving into the room once again he closed and locked the door, pulling the blinds over the window. His footsteps were quiet as he moved back over to her and started to undo the binds. "I can't get you out of here, but I can redo the bandages from your wounds." He said. "They only wrapped them... a cause for an infection." He had already seen her without clothes on, and these cloths were really no different, just cotton that kept her clothed enough that she wouldn't feel exposed until they wanted her to. "Did they bind all of the wounds or at least care for them?" He was referring to the deep gashes that were sure to leave scars on her chest. Damien finally undid the ropes. "What was your position?" He asked, concerning the military. He imagined she was a doctor, because of the imprint on her tags, but they could have been stolen from someone. He had to be careful. he made sure she had no weapons to use, his or hers this time. He still didn't fully trust her. He was currently dressed in his unders, being his shirt and instead of boxers, sweatpants. His dogtags hung clearly around his neck showing his name. "They don't care if you're an ally." He said, finally. "You're a woman... unfortunately, they are beasts too. At least we aren't physically torturing you, and I am going to get you out of here." he said. "I just can't do it this soon..." Once finished with her wounds he left the room, leaving it locked with her inside still. He returned a couple minutes later with an MRE. "Here." He said. They were only given so many a day, enough for themselves only, but he wanted her to have it. He would be fine, she was weak, he could almost see the bones in her body. They hadn't starved her, but wherever she had been, they did without care. "Lexi.... I promise you... I won't let you stay here." He said. "but I have to do it slowly, you need to trust me." He said. "If I get you out of here too quickly it will be suspicious and I will take a huge fall for it." He said, making conversation.

When he said he wanted to go home too, the sincerity in his voice made her pause for a moment. She wasn't willing to trust him just yet, she uncurled herself slightly, relaxing, though still held her bound hands close to her chest in an attempt to keep herself decent. She followed his hand to her tags when he asked her what branch she was in, she could tell he was trying to just give conversation, he probably wasn't really that curious. But it was working, she actually felt like a soldier, like a human being again.

"Army...Fox Company, 2nd Platoon," she said in a croaky voice.

Following his hand to her dog tags she explained, "Army...Fox Company, 2nd Platoon." It was on her dog tags, but she could tell he was trying to make her comfortable. Speaking like a soldier, being treated like a human being. "That's sort of hard to believe," she countered at the fact that he didn't want to hurt her. Her tone was harsh and cold, a sort of window as to the type of medic she had been.

He mentioned that he couldn't get her out but was willing to redo her bandages...she had half a mind to tell him to let her get an infection and die then. But she had made it this far, hadn't she? She could find a way out right? That wasn't false hope? She sat up and offered her wrist for him to re-bandage for her. "Medic," she stated simply, her mind was elsewhere. Escape. She was too weak to attack him and more than likely she wouldn't make it far if she ambushed him and tried to run away. Swallowing a bit she could feel that she was warming up to this guy a bit, "so what are you doing with this sort of unit?"

She knew nothing about him, was he Special Forces? More than likely, their headquarters were completely cut off and small. Or else another CO might have stumbled upon them and told them to stop. She scratched a bit at the wounds on her chest. They itched but she didn't trust anyone to dress them without becoming a bit sexual.

At the sight of the MRE her stomach growled, she snatched the food immediately and began greedily eating as quickly as possible. She was starving, she knew she looked like a wild animal, probably disgusting, but she couldn't care. All she felt was her hunger as she eagerly ate. Lexi remembered eating these in Basic and opting for the cafeteria lunches even over the MREs but now it tasted like the best dining experience ever. When she was done she wiped her mouth with the back of her arm, avoiding her wrist. A blush tinged her pale cheeks as she tucked a stray blonde hair behind her ear. Glancing at his own dog tags she said, "Thanks, Damien."

Eyeing him, she nodded her head in understanding before eyeing the door. "Do...do you think they'll come again?"

DzJxzVs.png
Y6TlGum.png

He listened to her as she explained her position, he could fully understand what it meant to her to be stuck like this. She snapped at him when he said he didn't want to hurt her but that didn't bother him, he understood her reaction though. He figured she might be a medic, but he wanted to ask anyway. "I'm a sergeant ... special forces... solo branch... we're the guys that go behind enemy line and kill them from the inside out. The boys here have seen a lot... not too many of that is a woman...hence your predicament..." he said. He realized she was a little scared and hungry, this was proven by the fact that she started to eat the MRE like she hadn't eaten in years. "If you need more just ask...I don't like them..." He said. He was used to his mothers home cooking, he was a southern boy. "You're welcome." he said, smiling as she said his name. He watched her look over at the door and nodded. "Yes... They will be back..." he said. "you won't be tortured here.." he said. "I'll do whatever you need me to until I'm able to get you out of here okay?" He said. "Just ask."

The building started to become a little noisy and he had to cut the meeting short and tie her back up. "Sorry." He said, apologizing for having to do so. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and neither option was good for him.

"I don't think anyone truly does," she said with a smirk at him explaining he doesn't really like them. She wanted to ask for more, but being a medic she knew if she ate too much that she would end up sick. She would have to feel hungry for a couple days while her stomach adjusted to food again.

She laid back down and allowed him to tie her back up, "You should mess up my clothes...it'll make it more realistic." Since he hadn't made any move on her, she was starting to trust him a bit more. He would help her when he could, but he needed time. If she made it this far, what was the big deal about a little bit more time.

Hearing the others approach, Lexi called out when he was about to leave, "Any advice?" Her voice was already beginning to crack and she hated that it did. She had told brothers that their sibling had died because she couldn't save them. Took a couple of swings without bating an eye or shedding a tear. But now that she was facing this, she never felt so weak or powerless.

DzJxzVs.png
Y6TlGum.png

He smiled and sat by her as she ate, when it came time to tie her up he obliged with her request to make it a little more 'playrough'. he messed up her clothes a bit and smiled, about to leave. He heard her ask a question that made him quite curious and he blinked. Advice... any advice for her... "Give them what they want... learn to enjoy it I suppose so it doesn't hurt you." He said. "And... trust me to get you out of here. I promise." He had to leave, and he did just that. Days later they continued to touch her, and every night he would make sure she was okay, letting time pass so he could get closer to her and get her out.

Some of the others decided to pay her a visit that night, having their way with her. They were still unaware of her alliance in the war, and honestly none of them would care. They had been away at war for a very long time and she was pretty much a godsend to most of them. They weren't as cruel as she was treated in enemy territory, but, she was still not being treated like a human. Damien hated how they treated her, the day later he found his way into the room again, bringing her better food, water, and untying her temporarily. It couldn't be fun to have ropes binding her all the time. "Are you okay?" He asked, his blue eyes scanning over her form. "It might take me a week or two more to get you out of here... But I'll do what I can okay?" He said. He sat with her having idle chatter before he finally got up to leave. He didn't return to her for about 3 days so when he did get back he brought food and water. "Sorry Doll... huge mission... I couldn't leave it ..." he said. Untying her this time he realized he had completely forgotten that he had left his weapons on him this time. He had 2 guns, a knife, and a few other things also on him at the moment. A small handgun and a larger handgun, as he was patrolling so the big guns weren't needed.

Back
Top Bottom