Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CELEBRITY meets "Plain Jane" / Average Girl - UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________​

CELEBRITY MEETS PLAIN JANE
leo-40th-birthday.gif

I've had this craving for a while now.

The concept is simple:
A male celebrity is single, and has grown secretly tired of the Hollywood limelight and rodeo. He ends up meeting an unlikely match, an average non-celebrity woman (preferably of lower/ poorer means). The way they meet is completely up for discussion. It can be anything from at a party/bar/club, all the way to on a farm/small town, even another country (like if he went on vacation to escape his life of fame), coffee shop, etc.
HERE'S THE CATCH... I want to play a woman who does not particularly like celebrities/ him. She would loathe the concept of fame in general, and would feel absolutely no sympathy for his lonely life/ situation.

There are several options we can take, here:

Option 1) My character is a spy / agent / criminal of some sort who is using big-shot celebrity parties to get to her true target OR to obtain some sort of intel/ information or even an item she needs. This concept can go so many ways, so it's up for discussion. Similarly, my character could essentially "kidnap" (and by that I mean threaten to kill him unless he complies with her commands) into getting her into a hot-shot A-list gig where she can attend as his guest to obtain whatever she needs.

Option 2) My character and yours end up in a scenario that is dangerous/ with high drama (examples: they are kidnapped, held up for money, end up in a car/plane/car accident, natural disaster, explosion, terrorist attack, etc. options are endless!). For this option, the two characters would be forced to interact with one another. My character can be anyone from an average girl caught in the cross-fire to an agent or even criminal.

Option 3) Our characters would both be attending a high-class, big charade of an event, like a Gala/ big black tie party or masquerade. The event would host a slew of very important people (this can either be celebrities, or even politicians). MC has a grudge on one of the attendees, and vows vengeance against him for something he's done. She cons a false identity, pretending to be a person of importance in order to gain access to the Gala (that, or we can make her a server/ waitress). YC would be attending this Gala too (for whatever reason) and out of boredom would try to interact with my character (either he finds her attractive, or even that he finds she's acting suspicious), meanwhile not realizing what she's there for.

Option 4) Similar to Option 4, except my character is a professional thief. She's highly paid through commissions to steal high-value items from A-List celebrities and other important individuals. She would somehow find a way into one of these black-tie events at someone's mansion, a big art gallery of some sort, a hall, etc.

Option 5) My character is a cop, agent, detective, or something of the like who has been assigned the duty of safe-watching a celebrity (or perhaps of safe-watching a party) in order to investigate, protect, or prevent something bad from happening. If we want to mix in aspects of Option 2, in the sense that something catastrophic goes down at the party (bomb, terrorist attack, shooting, etc.) and my character and the celebrity are forced to work together to survive/ escape. OR, something as simple as, my character, being a cop/agent/detective, takes down a dangerous person at the party and ends up saving lives. Your character, the A-list celebrity, could have been hosting the party/gala/event, and would then be urged to talk to her after she shuts down the whole party.

Option 6) Similar idea to Option 4 and 5, however less exciting. My character is an average girl who has been dragged to an A-list celebrity party by her friend, a model, who is trying to get more famous by attending these crazy Hollywood events. My character, who is in from out of town, would loathe this way of life and would subsequently, not be thrilled to be attending the party/gala/event.

Option 7) GOT AN IDEA? SEND IT TO ME! :) I'm open to other options.

As for the celebrity, I would prefer someone very well-known, preferably an actor. But I'm not limited to that by any means. I will be placing an age requirement of YC. I'm looking for a male actor who will be OLDER than my own character. I'm a rather big fan of age-play, and would like to incorporate it into the RP. It can be anywhere from 5-30 years older, depending on how old we make my own character. You may choose your own celebrity, or choose from my list below (you are not limited to this list, this is just a random list I generated off the top of my head).

List of male CELEBRITIES:​
(In no particular order)

Sullivan Stapleton
Jake Gyllenhaal
Toby Hemmingway
Charlie Hunnam
Travis Fimmel
Javier Bardem
Josh Duhamel
Alexander Skarsgard
Viggo Mortensen
Armie Hammer
Chris O'Donnell
Ethan Hawke
Clive Standen
Taylor Kitsch
Jared Leto
Leonardo DiCaprio
Frank Grillo
Manu Bennett
Aaron Jakubenko
Tom Hardy
Sebastian Stan
Tom Hiddleston
Tom Felton
Mark Harmon
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Julian McMahon
Russell Crowe
Jesse Metcalfe
Clive Owen
Michael Fassbender
Ralph Fiennes
Shia LaBeouf
James McAvoy
Chris Hemsworth
Jason Momoa
Evan Peters
Justin Hartley
Chris Evans
Henry Cavill
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Bradley Cooper
Jamie Dornan
Colin Farrell
Paul Walker
Ryan Reynolds
Gerald Butler
Jason Statham
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Ryan Gosling
John Stamos
Jude Law
Mark Ruffalo
Edward Norton
Christian Bale
Paul Bettany
Til Schweiger
Daniel Craig
Johnny Depp
Christoph Waltz
Hugh Jackman
Robert Downey Jr
Brad Pitt
Liev Schreiber
Scott Eastwood

*** If you have any celebrity who is not on this list, feel free to message it to me!
This is just a quick list I mustered up, but the roleplay is not limited to these options.

As a reward for fulfilling this celebrity crush, I will also allow for my character's picture/image to be of a celebrity IF YOU SO CHOOSE (if you don't care, I also have a database of non-celebrity model images). Meaning, I will be playing a normal plain Jane non-celeb using a celeb's picture as a reference. You may also choose celeb/image so long as you give me a top 3 list and I can choose from that list.

Additionally, there is not character-personality that you must follow. You do NOT have to play a celebrity's true real-life personality. I'm not interested in that sort of detail. More in the general celebrity fame. You may play your celebrity however which way you choose, regardless of how their personality and character is in real life.

Similarly, I will be playing a character who is particularly feisty and sassy. She would generally have a lot of attitude, and may not be initially very receptive to your character. She will be sarcastic, blunt, and possibly offensive as a result.

I also have a database of females you may choose from if you'd like:
http://s292.photobucket.com/user/Jokerama/Female%20Database/story

__________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Some extra details:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than welcome! It doesn't bother me!

2) I'm a very busy person. I go to school and work full-time. I will not be able to guarantee a post every day. In fact, it may be 2-7 days between posts, depending on my schedule. Patience is a must.

3) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

4) I'm looking specifically for mixed plot and smut based romantic roleplays containing a female x male heterosexual character pairing. Please note, I will be playing the female character, therefore I am looking for male players/characters.

HERE IS MY F-LIST: https://www.f-list.net/c/temptationist/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom