Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

She flashed him a small smile in return for his compliment, unable to speak. The orgasm sucked the life from Samantha, causing her to lean on Ezra as she recuperated. In his arms she felt safe, and protected. Samantha was not sure if it had been because his body, or the emotional connection. All she knew had been the feeling, something that she wanted to feel time and time again.

Her eyes fell on to the mess Ezra made on her thighs, which elicited a giggle from the exhausted blonde. "You spilled a lot" she whispered, placing a sweet kiss on his chest and then neck. "Pass me the panty on the floor, it's next to the chair" she kissed his lips....once, smiled and kissed him again.

He arched his leg and fetch the item requested and a towel with his toes, not willing to even turn away from holding her close, his eyes fluttering as she kissed his neck, this his lips.

He grabbed the items from his foot and lay them on the counter, his hand immediately going back to her hip, holding her as close as possible.

Samantha chuckled slightly at Ezra's antics. "You're impossible" She smiled, using her underwear to wipe away the seed that was spilled all over her thighs. Gently she nudged Ezra away, slipping down from the counter. With an audible groan Samantha picked up her dress. Glancing briefly back at Ezra "You should get dressed, this isn't a hotel" They were still at the dance showcase, while everyone sat in the audience and others danced...they were getting hot and heavy.

After Samantha donned her white dress she began shifting uncomfortably. "Do I smell....funny?" She asked sniffing herself. "We're done for tonight but I don't want to go out there smelling like I just lost my virginity." Her hands worked at her hair, smoothing it back out from the million and one times Ezra ran his hands through.

"You smell amazing."

He didn't touch her, sensing her discomfort. He changed into his street clothes, jeans, sneakers, and a muscle shirt, along with his cut. The leather vest somehow made the simple outfit mysterious and slightly dangerous.

"Ready to go?"

Samantha shook her head, not ready to exit the room until she and and Ezra sorted the situation out. What exactly happened, and where would they go from here. Everything that they had done so far had been minor compared to this. Samantha needed to know, she Ezra wanted to know as well. It was only fair to their friendship, leaving things unsaid would ruin the relationship between. A relationship that was not easy to build. One that would last if they remained honest and each person trusted the next.

Samantha pulled some of her behind her ears, a nervous reaction. "In the heat of the moment right?" Her eyes cautiously met his, unsure of what would happen during the most important conversation they would ever have. Little did she know, their important conversations would be never ending in the future.

He arched an eyebrow. "That may have started it but I won't pretend I haven't dreamed and fantasized about, and hoped for this. I have been wondering what your kisses taste like for a long time now."

He wasn't sure where she was heading but he certainly wasn't going to lie to her about his feelings, but he also had no clue what to do or say in this situation. He had never had sex before, and he realized just where she was coming from, and his heart fell as he grasped that she likely wouldn't be capable of what he truly wanted.

Samantha nodded slowly, eyes dropping to the floor as she took in what it really meant to have him say such things to her. Considering that mere seconds ago they were both wrapped in each other arms, panting and having orgasms. His words could have been an after effect of his pleasure. Somehow Samantha knew differently, because she too had been dreaming of it, hoping for it, and wanting it.

"Well..." She folded her arms, pursing her lips as she gathered the right words "While we're being honest..." The right things needed to be said. So Ezra would not misunderstand. She wanted to be young and wild, but they could not afford to be like that. Not with each other...and that's exactly what the blonde brown eyed girl standing directly in front of her dark haired blue eyed best friend wanted. To be young and.wild with the crown Prince of the Willowfoot's. "I wanted it too.." Samantha met his gaze, her cheeks a tinge of red. " like every other girl in Wilmington...I'm not immune to your charm..." Her eyes watered and she chudled, staring up, willing herself not to cry. "I'm not immune...but I have to be" she whispered "And I'm not gonna lie to you and say that I want it to end here. I don't..." Samantha smiled at him "Maybe your dick game is just that good" she shrugged chuckling.

Samantha stepped clsoer, standing inches away from him. Her eyes focused on the cut, fig ers running along the intricate curves of the fine leather. "We have two days in New York, to do whatever we want." Brown eyes stared at his lips, moving slowly to his eyes. " Let's just be Samantha and Ezra....and do whatever we want.." Her eyes stared seductively "Unfortunately I don't have my own hotel room, but you do." She ran her index finger down the middle.of his muscle shirt "I wanna.do it properly...on a bed...legs spread...." She whispered in his ear. Samantha did not care if she came across as desparate or a slut. Ezra Willowfoot dreamed and fantasized about her like she did about him. And they both were in New York together...for two whole days. She was willing if he was.

He cupped her cheek softly and leaned in and kissed her. "My room is yours." He ran his hand back through her hair, smoothing it down. "As am I."

He kissed her again, his other hand moving to her waist pulling her in close, squeezing her in tight, then broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against her's. "So the question becomes what would you like to do before we go to the hotel?"

Samantha grinned slowly at Ezra " nothing..." She dangled her arms loosely around his neck, loving the feeling of being in control of someone like Ezra. A boy who never let anyone or anything control him.

"Let's go.." She smiled

He smiled gently squeezing her, then delivered a kiss before running his hand up her arm to take her hand and lead her out the door and into the shadows, then outside into a cab.

Minutes later he drew her into his fair sized suite, complete with kitchenette, full bathroom, and a large comfortable looking bed. He hung the do not disturb sign, then shut and locked the door, his eyes bright as he studied her. "For the record if Delilah had looked like you Samson would have given in at the first request."

Samantha smiled slyly "I am Delilah, and Samson did give in at first request" she poked his chest gently "I didn't recall you objecting to this..." Samantha moved into Ezra's bathroom and began filling the tub. "I'm not feeling to walk to my room, can I use a large shirt of yours?" She asked stepping back into the bedroom. "Oh, and.before I forget...the bath needs bubbles" Samantha wanted and needed bath.

He grabbed a shirt from his bag, one of his dress shirts, and press it into her hands. "No I didn't. hence my point. but had you been Delilah he would have told her the truth the very first time."

He then opened a cabinet and tossed her a small bottle of bubble bath, and gestured at the basket of soaps and stuff. "The cleaning lady gave me three baskets full of this stuff." He watched her as he pointed them out, still not truly aware of just why the lady in question had given him the stuff.

"And don't you need to call your roommate and let her know you're okay at some point?"

"I'm pretty but I'm not that good" Samantha took his shirt, closing her eyes as she gave it a small whiff "Mmm.." she smiled, loving how it smelled just like him. Never being the type of girl to go crazy over male scents, made it even better. She liked how Ezra smelled, from ever since the day she sat close enough to him in the library. It was a scent that she could smell all day and never grow tired.

Samantha poured a generous amount of bubble bath into the large tub, passing her hand in it to mix it all around. She turned back to Ezra, eyeing the basket of things that he had been given. "Maybe she likes you..." Samantha teased "Probably you remind her of a nice handsome young man she'd want for her daughter" She rummaged through the things and frowned, a sudden burst of laughter following soon after.

"I'm guessing you didn't look through these.." she blushed.

Samantha pulled out a box of Trojan condoms "Pleasure pack! Twelve premium lubricated condoms" She laughed even harder "I think she likes you Ezzie..." Samantha launched the box at Ezra "Unless it's compliments of the hotel" She made her way into the bathroom, turning off the faucet. Preparing herself to get in by firstly tying her blonde locks into a messy bun on top her head. Reaching for the zipper on her dress.

"Ezra can you help me?"

"Samantha you are more than pretty. you are beautiful."

He caught the rubbers on reflex and blinked. "Well... I did look through the first basket....She was very nice but she had to be at least 50...what would she want with....oh." His education in the world of love was new but he was no fool. He tossed them on the counter, unconsciously wiping his hand, then smiled as she reentered the bathroom, and for some reason he followed her.

When she turned her back to him he smiled and moved forward kissing her neck, smoothly unzipping her, the let his hands come up along her hip to her waist, running up and down. "Anything you need is my pleasure to do or get Samantha."

He was willing to forgive the Ezzie ploy. He was willing to forgive her just about anything. He had her here in his room and he wasn't about to do anything to screw that up.

Her eyes closed instinctively when Ezra's lips touched the back of her neck. A bolt of pleasure running right down her spine. The white dress fell to the floor, allowing Ezra to run his hands up and down Samantha's body. She stepped back, kicking her dress to the side. Pressing her bottom against his jeans. Samantha turned so that she now faced her best friend. Her hands played at his leather cut, carefully removing it....letting it fall to the fall. Never removing her eyes from his. "This feels..." She whispered working at the hem of his muscle.shirt "So wrong" Samantha tip toed as she helped Ezra out of his shirt. Her eyes trailing down his broad chest, running her fingers over the defined and dark skin. Without warning the girl he considered.so beautiful kissed him. Reaching up, capturing his mouth with hers. Both standing in the middle.of the bathroom, as.She wore only black bra and.him his jeans.

He growled as she removed the shirt, not liking losing sight of her even for a moment, then he purred as she touched his chest. His eyes went down watching the fair skin of her tiny hand run over his chest. He looked up and smiled. "Nothing that feels that good could be wrong." He resumed rubbing her sides, his thumbs dragging along her taut middle, and gently grazing under her breasts.

He gave into the kiss, pulling her in closer, his erection tenting his jeans, and as he shifted poking up through the waist band. It caught his breath forcing him to inhale, sucking away her breath.

Samantha bit Ezra's lip as he sucked in a breath. She chuckled placing her hand on the waist band of his jeans. Her thumb brushing over the sensitive tip of of his member. "You're so easy" she murmured. Samantha shook her head, sticking her thumb into his waist band. Tugging him closer to the bathtub "I wanna see" she whispered. She took a seat on the edge of the white tub, slowly undoing the zip of Ezra's jeans.

"Only with you." He knew those words to be true. He had been to rallies in other states, and of course he had fight chicks all over him whenever he went to an event, and he had never wanted any of them. They had actually kind of freaked him out because they just wanted to touch and grab him, and one had offered him money to pose naked when he turned 18. The whole idea alarmed the exceptionally private young man and he went out of his way to avoid all contact with those women.

Now he was here with a woman he wanted touching him. When she caressed his member he gasped and his hips gave a shudder. His jeans and boxers fell away quickly and he kicked free, undoing and removing her bra, licking his lips at the sight of her breasts.

Samantha had been bold in her advances towards Ezra. Suggesting at the auditorium that they spend the two days together, alone in his room. It had been a major game changer. They were no longer in the heat of the moment, both were calm and mindful of their actions. Knowingly agreeing to spending time with each other, alone in aq hotel room, fucking their brains out.

Less than an hour after arriving to the hotel They were already naked and hot for one another. The way Ezra stood attention made Samantha blush, her eyes diverting themselves to his navel. Unable to look at the marvelous organ staring her right in the face. As she was about to stand and kiss him a again, his member collided with her stomach, poking her eagerly. This made her giggle "He's impatient" she remarked. Carefully stepping back into the tub, beckoning the boy with the long, hard and throbbing cock inside.

When he stepped in, she reached in for a kiss. Leaning to the side quickly, scooping the bathbubble foam into her...Gripping him gently. Carefully stepping back till her back.hit the wall. Her hands stroking him, running her thumb over the head, playing with it as she watched Ezra reaction. Handjobs had not been anything new to the beautiful blonde. Her last boyfriend Colin Samuel's using it as a way to make her feel guilty for not sleeping with him. She never enjoyed being forced into pleasuring him. Unlike what she had been doing now, willingly using her skills on a boy who's face she wanted to see contort in pleasure. A boy who she wanted to hear groan, and like he did before...growl.

"Put your hands on the wall behind me...so you don't lose balance" She breathed, increasing the movement of her hand. Adding another hand on his cock. Gently using a twisting and squeezing motion as she jerked him. Her moans breath grew audible, small moans.escaping he lips as she watched her fair hands on the dark soapy wood.

"Be as loud as you want..." She urged, this.time staring into his eyes. The sound of her hand moving back and forth on him filling the entire bathroom. Their moans and groans mixed in. The most private and intimate moment any couple could share. A woman pleasuring her man.

He kissed her back, then moaned sadly as she stepped away, then smiled and obeyed her putting his hands on the wall.

He watched her face as she gripped him, and slowly his hips began to rock in time with her strokes, his breath coming in gasps, while a low growl began in his abdomen, and slowly rumbled up his body to exit his lips.

He growled again as he looked down at what she was doing, then looked back up at her face and moved his hands down as he leaned forward and kissed her, groaning into the kiss as his hands came to rest on her breasts, the thumbs running up and down her nipples, while his fingers and palms gently cupped the swell, circling the curve of each, his thumbs still working her nipples.

He could not help a smile at her encouragement. The problem was that he was an exceptionally quiet man at any time, and even at a time like this he didn't like the idea of being loud. It was just not in his nature.

Samantha felt instant pleasure from his touch. It made her hand slowly down, Her fingers simply rubbing. She saw Ezra's smile and knew he would not dare be louder than necessary. The realisation turned their fuck into love making. Two bodies in the bathtub, moans quiet and pleasure heightened.

Samantha laid in Ezra lap, blowing soap suds from her palm and into air. "When did you start feeling so strongly about me?" She whispered, now drawing circles on his wet chest.

He kissed her forehead and began stroking her hair and neck. "That's a good question. I knew for sure i wanted you the first time that day during the storm. i was so worried you were hurt or missing. Then when that asshole hit you I could not have been angrier even if had been my sisters. He had hit YOU. That just drove me mad."

He kissed her softly, still stroking her hair and neck. "But truly feeling for you? i don't know. likely that day in the library. First time I saw you truly as more than that little girl who used to boss me around. I know i felt something for sure the night you slapped me. The blow was nothing. I was heartbroken you though so little of me and my opinion." He didn't bring up why she had slapped him, not wanting to upset her, his eyes soft and gentle.

He kissed her again, running his tongue over her lips and tongue, then smiled. "I was certain I cared about you that first visit to Arkansas. You were....are so perfect and beautiful. You just called to me. I was worried you would find some punk, or some pretty boy at school..." He ran his hand back through her hair over and over, needing to touch her as much as possible.

It broke her heart to know that she felt nothing for him like he felt for her. She wished, oh how she wished that her feelings matched his. To care for him so deeply. In some ways she did, Samantha knew if they kept their emotional relationship going...soon she would be undoubtedly in love with the Willowfoot. There was no way they could continue on like this. Having sex every moment, kissing and whispering sweet nottings.

"I'm cold.." Samantha murmured.

She rose from the tub grabbing a nearby robe as she stepped out. "Coming?" She glanced back with a sweet smile. Samantha moved.into the bedroom area, drying her skin before donning Ezra's white dress shirt. "It's comfy" She took a seat on the bed, hands fidgeting with the edge of the shirt. Her eyes glazed up at Ezra doing his stuff, her mind wanting approach a topic that they had not talked about since crossing the line from mutual to sexual.

Samantha wanted strings attached, but she knew Ezra felt differently. His feelings for her beyond what she thought he was.even capable of. Slowly the blonde crawled under the covers, curling up into the fetus position as she pondered on the boy who cared so deeply. Feelings she could not grasp. Why me? She thought... why us?

Ezra immediately sensed he had gone too far but she had asked. He sighed and followed her out of the room, though for some reason he felt right, he just dried off then tossed the towel away, remaining nude.

He slid into the bed beside her, gently stroking her neck and back, then he shifted closer kissing her neck his hands running down to run over her side and tummy, softly caressing. He carefully kept his touch gentle and non sexual, but also reminding her that he was there, ready to hold her, talk, make love, anything she might wish.

He kissed her neck again, wondering what else he should do.

Samantha shifted closer when she felt Ezra's hands and lips on her. The heat radiating from his body drawing her in, a welcomed warmth in the coldness of air conditioned room. Her head rested on his chest, one leg lazily laying over him, making quite evident that her bed partner had been nude. Samantha fell fast asleep writhing moment a of snuggling Ezra, her chest rising and falling writhe each breath, as peaceful as she had ever been since leaving Wilmington.

Arms stretched as Samantha yawned, waking from her slumber. She opened her brown eyes, scanning the room. Forgetting for a moment where she had been. In the instant of realisation it all came rushing back to her. That heated moment in the auditorium, the bathroom scene and the cuddle in bed. Don't fall in love Samantha she thought as she rose from the bed. Stomach grumbling loudly, letting it's owner know that she had not eaten since before her showcase the day before.

Back
Top Bottom