Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

Thomas' eyes darkened. "You told me we could never be Marcia. I tried. You threw me out. Don't throw all of that on me. And no."

He pulled his gun away. "i'd never shoot you. But if Sean came after me again, I would shoot him. He's hated me since we were kids. you know that."

He removed his helmet, and sat back thoughtfully studying her face. "So you didn't even name her? And yes Ezra would be better to Samantha than i was you. but we can't break them up. They'd just cling tighter together. You know that. And They are smarter than us."

He pointed at the spot where they made love. "We let ourselves go mad here." He sighed then looked up at her. "i am sorry for hurting you Marcia. i never meant to. But...things exploded around us. You were targeted for death. I was attacked. And shot. We both know who likely ordered that. "

Thomas had been sprayed with bullets while riding his bike. Lost the bike and spent six months in the hospital. Others had died in the time until the fragile peace was made after three of Sean's cousins were killed, and Sean himself was nearly killed in a bar brawl.

"You never even came for me, I waited everyday, hoping you'd come and that we could have the baby together. But nine months came and went and you were nowhere to be seen Thomas. I walked away from that baby girl in crying" Marcia looked up at the sky trying to control her tears. When she returned to Wilmington Thomas Willowfoot had already been dating Fauna, Marcia considered herself forgotten. After all she had constantly kept reminding Thomas their relationship could not last. Looking back now the blonde woman knew it was had been for the best. They both had wonderful families and loving spouses.

"Her name is April" It had been the month that she and Thomas spent an amazing week together. Just like Samantha and Ezra were now.

Marcia's face became solemn as she remembered the difficult times they overcame. "I remember it all..." Marcia grabbed Thomas's free hand, squeezing it gently "That is why we must stop them, I can't sleep knowing she may be a target someone lunatics mind. There are so many loyal to our families, you cannot honestly tell me you have not been afraid that Ezra ends up catching a bullet because of this?" Marcia placed her hand on her forehead, turning away from Thomas, staring out at the view.

"I came today to ask you....beg you...to talk some sense into your son. Samantha will get over a broken heart, they both will. If we did it so can they. However they may not be as lucky as us to survive a backlash." Marcia Beckett sighed "I tried telling Samantha, but I couldn't. How do I tell her she and Ezra have a sister in common without tearing our families apart Tom?"

Samantha swam away from Ezra, moving toward the ladder at the side of the dock "I'm getting hungry" she smiled climbing up carefully. When she had two feet planted firmly on the pier Samantha spotted Tiffany running out toward her with a towel "Nudie" The redhead teased throwing a large blue towel toward her friend "Lifesaver" Samantha returned wrapping the towel around her body as she awaited Ezra's appearance next to her "There is enough towel for us both...I think" She chuckled, leaning over the pier

Thomas' eyes narrowed. "Ezra quit the club. For her. Do you really think anyone is stupid enough to attack a civilian? The son of the Willowfoot family, and the daughter of a chief of police. There is nothing to be said Marcia. nothing short of death is going to break them up. You know that. And to be honest don't tell them. April is certainly long gone by now."

He tapped his neck. "You never visited me once while i was in the hospital. But your dad did. And your siblings. And Sean. And Fauna. She stood up to your family. More than you ever did. You can hate me all you want, be as angry as you want, but I was nearly crippled."

He glared at her. "I honestly hope they work out. They will bring peace between our families, and there is no reason for anyone to go after Ezra. In fact there is more cause for them to target Samantha. But he'll die to protect her. Tell me another boy her age that would do the same. Colin nearly killed her."

His eyes flashed, reminding her that he knew everything about Samantha's OD.

Ezra swam to the dock and launched himself up out of the water onto the surface. he landed behind his girlfriend, studied the towel and smirked. "Only if I carry you babe."

He did pinch her ass playfully his eyes dancing.

Marcia shook her head with small smile "I'm not going to discuss us any further. It's gone and weaver moved on, we're both happy. I'm certain you aren't losing any sleep over what I did or did not do in the past. It's not likes were in unhappy marriages, so let's drop this talk of us..."

Marcia stepped away "You know what, never mind, I shouldn't have come to you." The woman turned away, staring out at the town beneath, the town that she lived in with her family. The town that harboured a danger to her daughter, the man named Henry Beckett.

"Thank you for meeting me" Marcia smiled, composing her self with the grace and elegance of a queen. "I'll send over some baked good for Fauna and the girls tomorrow." With another smile she walked carefully toward her truck and started the engine and slowly backed her truck onto the gravel road. Marcia Beckett shifted into first and rolled her vehicle to Thomas Willowfoot's bike. "You're right though, there is more reason for Samantha to be a target....but I wouldn't want Ezra to die for her. There doesn't need to be another reason for our families to fight" Marcia gave Thomas the most sincere smile she'd ever given him throughout the years "He's a good kid, I'm just a little worried that it's Samantha he chose to set his sights on..." After all Henry did threaten all those years ago that if Samantha followed in Marcia's footsteps, he would finish what he started. "See you" Marcia nodded with a smile, pressing her feet on the gas, her mind reeling with the frustration and stress of a worries mother.

"Ow!" Samantha turned and swatted Ezra's bare chest "You have no right to pinch me Willowfoot" She opened her towel, revealing her rosy nipples plump breasts. Her feet stepped closer, bringing their bodies closer, her breasts pressing firmly against his chest. "If we go like this..." Samantha tried her best to hold the towel together behind his back, Ezra's body not allowing it "Well a little of your ass is going to show..." She shrugged pecking his lips "But whatevr right, as long as we walk slow" she grinned stepping back carefully.

Thomas watched her go.

He had no clue about what Henry had done.

But Ezra did.

Thomas sighed, kicked into gear, then took off for home. He had already checked with the people watching Henry. He did know quite well that the man was the greatest threat to the young lovers, and had worked hard to nullify him and his influence.

Ezra smirked at the sight and shifted a bit closer, pressing his night constant erection into her middle. "Your plan has a few flaws my love."

Ignoring Tiffany he grabbed Samantha's ass and picked her up, his arms pulling the towel down. He held her close, his shaft between her legs while the towel held around them both, then walked inside to their bedroom. "I'm cooking. What do you want babe?"

He stayed standing, holding her in place, his erection still hard between her legs. He fondled her ass calmly. "By the way have i mentioned that you have the most incredible body, beautiful face, perfect smile, and breathtaking eyes ever recently? Cuz ya do."

Samantha squealed when Ezra's large arms grabbed at her, hoisting her up onto him as though she had been a mere feather. It had not taken long for them to reach their bedroom, Ezra still holding her tightly, as if she would fly away from him. Samantha raised a curious brow "You can cook?" The girl shook her head doubting Ezra's culinary ability "I you're good at a lot of things, fighting, driving, looking hot, sex, kissing....you get my point..." She smiled "...Cooking?....doesn't sound Ezra ish" Clearly feeling his erection nestled comfortably between her legs Samantha wiggled, her feebly attempt at teasing a boy who had the focus of lion.

The sudden compliment made Samantha rethink her other plans to torture him in the position they stood. Instead her face showed kindness and warmth as she stared at him "I love when you talk like that...so normal..." Her hands patted his dark hair "Sounds less robotic" She whispered, resting her lips on his, pressing firmly into a sweet kiss. "Now make me burritos" Samantha mumbled against his lips, her mouth opening to welcome his tongue for another heated make out as they stood in such an intimate position.

Tiffany stuck her year through the door, her face showing fake signs of disgust. "Seriously how many time do you guys need to do it?" the redhead shook her head in disapproval "Your lips will be swollen and your bodies will be sore before the day ends."

Samantha reluctantly came up for air from the short make out session. Her lips red, from the force of their kissing. "We're seventeen...making out is what we do best" The blonde replied, going in for another kiss, her arms on Ezra's shoulders, crossing loosely at the back of his neck.

Tiffany sighed "I'd never believe Ezra was so sappy if I didn't have a first hand seat. The comment caught Samantha off guard and she giggled into the kiss, their rhythm becoming off balanced.

"Sorry" Came her response, licking her lips lightly. "We better get some clothes on and join them before they think you're on a mission to impregnate me."

He enjoyed the kissing, and touching and other attentions quite a bit. he barely heard Tiffany at all.

Only when Samantha apologized did he realize he needed to put her down. He sighed, kissed her again, then dutifully set her on her shapely tush. He kissed her again, then moved away, his erection gleaming with their shared arousal.

he grabbed his bag and opened it, then drew out a pair of long shorts. He considered himself, then looked at her and grinned. "i'd take a cold shower but you always have me horny anyway. Sexy thang."

He winked at her, then pulled on the shorts, tucking his erection along the band, then tied it off. he moved to her and kissed her again, also copping a feel of her well formed bosom. "Burritos it is darling. Get dressed and join me. if i have to come looking your food will get cold."

He went into the kitchen and first selected meats. he set some steak to grilling, along with some chicken, adding some garlic, honey, and lemon juice to the latter, and some mesquite seasoning to the former, while he lay out more than a dozen tortillas.

While the meat grilled, he also set some rice to boil.

Eddy came over to watch. "Who taught you to cook?"

"My grandparents and my mother. She got tired of staying the kitchen for days to feed my ass, and my grandparents wanted me to know more than three dishes."

"So guna serve it up your way?"

Ezra shook his head. "No. To each his or her own. i don't like Mexican rice, or peppers, or hot sauce, but Samantha probably does. Tiffany too."

Eddy smirked. "I love my food hot."

Ezra laughed and set some beans to boil but his curled lip told eddy that the larger fellow would not partake. "No beans either?"

Ezra shook his head. "high in protein but little else. And not worth the stomach issues."

There was a jar of guacamole, and a large bottle of hot sauce. He then drew out some cheeses. he shredded large sections, including two bowls of mozarella.Eddy spoke again. "Two?"

"One is for me."

"On steak?"

Ezra shook his head. "Beef is fine but i prefer chicken. Love it in fact. Besides you can make your burrito however you want. Mine is pretty much just a wrap."

Eddy cocked his head.

Ezra held up a finger then brought out two each of large green peppers, tomatoes, onions, and some other veggies. He also brought out several red peppers, a large head of cabbage, then drew out a knife from the block. He spun it over his fingers expertly and Eddy's eyes widened. Ezra smiled. "I've always preferred knives. My mom says it's my native ancestry, though we are more Sioux than Comanche or Apache. Anyway..." He set to chopping the veggies, his knife flying, his fingers deftly moving the items then chopped remains into small bowls.

Eddy stared. "Holy shit man?"

Ezra just smiled, then turned and after rinsing the knife and wiping it off, putting it into the sink, then drew another knife, and quickly sliced the beef and chicken, separating the meats into more bowls. he then set to stirring the rice and serving it up.

Eddy looked at the clock. "How...that was like twenty minutes?"

Ezra shrugged. "i like to cook. And Samantha never asked me before."

Eddy nodded as Ezra sampled some beef and smiled. "Very good. Get the girls?"

Eddy spun on the barstool and hollered. "Ladies!!"

"We're coming!" Tiffany responded as both girls entered the living room.

Samantha made her way to Ezra's side in no time "I smelt so good from the bedroom" Her eyes feasted on the array of vegetables, neatly and finely diced. The little steam from the rice and beans, sending wafts of decadent flavour up her nostrils. To say she had been amazed would be an understatement. Samantha could not imagine her strapid boyfriend preparing the meal, her eyes glanced his way in disbelief. "You left the room only twenty minutes ago" She folded her arms accusingly "You ordered this didn't you?"

Tiffany sighed "He didn't Sam....The boy is a Jack of all trades"

Samantha nodded in agreement, looking over at her best friend then at the food "He's too perfect isn't he". Her eyes narrowed as they landed on Ezra shirtless body, her body clad in a black soft pajama pants and a white tank top that unbeknownst to her had made the nipples on her breasts very obvious, especially as she had not been wearing a bra.

"Let's eat" Samantha took the bowls out to the deck where a circle patio table and four chairs were waiting. "Bring some drinks babe" Samantha said when she returned for more bowls of the filling Ezra had prepared. Tiffany and Eddy grabbing the plates and cups. When they were all sitting, everyone filling their tortillas Samantha popped a spoonful of beans into her mouth "What are we doing tomorrow?"

Ezra shrugged as he brought out a styrofoam chest filled to the brim with cans, bottles, and ice.

He grabbed a large creme soda, popped the top and sipped it as he dug into his third wrap. "I'm here with you. Don't need anything else."

Even Eddy groaned at that. "You know it's stuff like that that makes you unbelievable."

Ezra arched an eyebrow.

"You mean that shit. Makes all of us other guys look bad. And it spoils your little hotty there rotten."

Ezra's eyebrow went higher. "you don't treat Tiffany like the queen she is?"

Eddy was stumped by that. Ezra looked at Samantha. "Am I doing something wrong?"

Samantha chewed slowly as the two guys talked, her eyes carefully studying their expressions. Eddy seemed sincerely shocked at Ezra's bold face statement. Samantha took it as an insult, and she knew Tiffany would have felt the same. The blonde took a sip of her cold cherry soda and smiled oddly "Excuse my boyfriend y'all, he can be dumb sometimes" Her eyes travelled in Ezra's direction "Eddy is amazing to Tiffany...." Samantha then looked toward her best friend who had been silently sitting, her eyes downcast "...I know she wouldn't be with any guy who did not treat her the she ought to be treated"

"Eddy is the best Ezra" Tiffany spoke up "I don't need puppy dog, he's a man!" The redhead pushed her chair back, and smiled slightly before making her way inside.

"Tiff!!!" Samantha called, shaking her head as she washed the mouthful of burrito down with her soda. "Way to go asshole" She muttered slapping Ezra bare chest. "Tiffany!" Samantha called again, running inside. She spotted her sitting out front on the step, staring out into the darkness. "I'm sorry...." Samantha sat pulling the girl into a side hug "Ezra can be a little autistic at times"

"A little?"

Samantha chuckled "He didn't mean anything by it"

Tiffany nodded "I get that Sam" she glanced at her blonde friend "But he needs to realise how he treats you isnt exactly what everyone else does." She sniffed, wiping away her tears "Not everyone is that lucky to be you, doe she think he'd treat another girl like that?"

Samantha shrugged "I don't understand"

"He does it because it's your Sammy, I guarantee you Ezra is not going to treat any other girl like he treats you. So before he opens his mouth and says things he should think. I don't want to do that again..."

"What?"

"The thing we planned" Tiffany shook her head "He made Eddy feel bad, I felt horrible too." she smiled sadly "I'm sorry Sammy but I not doing it with your boyfriend in the room"

Samantha's heart hurt at the things Tiffany had been saying. "Okay....it's fine" She hugged her tightly "Just don't hate him...please"

"I won't, I'm.just angry"

Samantha nodded "Come back to the table. I'll talk to him later..."

Tiffany sighed "Alright"

Both girls returned, sitting in their respective seats, continuing their meals in silence.

Ezra looked at Eddy. "What did I do?"

"You implied i mistreat Tiffany."

"but.. i... i merely meant that you treat Tiffany well. Very well. i've never seen her so happy."

"maybe man but the way you said it...didn't sound like that."

Ezra nodded. "Oh. Well i am sorry. i didn't mean to imply that. As I said i've never seen Tiffany happier."

Eddy studied him for a long time. "Samantha is your first isn't she?"

Ezra nodded. "First love. First...everything. Being Native even in Oklahoma can make friendships hard. And dating nigh impossible."

Eddy nodded but also smiled. "i get it dude. But still...why do you put Samantha on a pedestal like that?"

Ezra cocked his head confused. "i just treat her the way my dad and grandpa treat my mom and grandma....is that wrong?"

Eddy studied him for a long moment. "No. But it is disconcerting. Guys like you and your dad and grandpa don't seem to exist anymore."

Just as the girls returned Ezra replied to that one. "Well you do. you are amazing to Tiffany. She has this glow to her ...now."

He fell silent as the ladies returned, but also stood in respect. Eddy did the same, and they both helped the girls sit, then they sat. Ezra couldn't eat anymore though.

he refilled Tiffany's glass. "tiffany i apologize for the thoughtlessness of my words. i hope you can forgive me. Excuse me everyone."

He stood and left the table and went down to the pier, sitting on the edge of the dock watching the sunset.

Eddy took Tiff's hand. "He was complimenting us sweetheart. Don't hate him." Eddy was struck by how powerfully he felt about Ezra in such a short time, but the large native was so likeable. And those muscles would not be fun to fight against. Eddy had seen the fight tapes.

He looked at Samantha but said nothing. Wasn't his place.

Ezra studied the sky and the water, wondering how he had screwed that up. It had been an innocent question, meant to compliment them all. And everyone was mad at him. This was why he hated talking. He missed the days when he had just been the big Indian in the back. He hadn't had to watch every word as if it were a grenade. Samantha must be so mad at him.

This struck him to the core, and he wondered if he should even return to the cabin. She likely didn't even want to deal with him. She must be so ashamed of him.

This truly hurt, and he sniffled, realizing he was crying. he wiped away the tears, annoyed at himself. But he couldn't stop. Hurting her devastated him. "I'm sorry Sam..."

Tiffany's eyes widened when Ezra started apologising. Neither girl's expected him to come out and correct himself so suddenly. The redhead began feeling guilty of all the things she said about him, just seconds ago. From Ezra's explanation the young girl knew she had overreacted. Before Tiffany could apologise for her behaviour Ezra excused himself, walking toward the pier.

Samantha listened to her boyfriend carefully, her heart breaking slowly when he left the group to be alone. Her eyes travelled toward her best friend, a slight sadness hidden in her expression. How could I so quick to judge him?, she thought, glancing in his direction one more time.

"I'm going to talk to him" Tiffany pushed her chair back, walking across to Ezra determined to set it right. "I'm sitting and you can't stop me" She slowly went beside him on the dock. Just like Ezra Tiffany admired the scenery ahead.

Her eyes travelled to the native boy "I came to apologise..." She could see the traces of tears and her heart clenched. Tiffany lightly touched his shoulder, caressing softly, an attempt to comfort the hurt that he felt. "I don't think Samantha realises how much you love her" Tiffany smiled sweetly "You can't blame her, she doesn't know what pure love is. Colin wasn't exactly the dream guy, and Sam definitely did not expect you to be what she wanted"

Samantha watched Tiffany and Ezra with a odd expression "he's too good for me" She whispered, glancing at Eddy. "Ezra could do so much better"

Eddy shook his head. "No. He really couldn't. Except maybe to be with Tiffany." He winked at her then leaned forward and touched her hand. "You are wonderful with him. But you really should also be just wonderful to him. You usually are but..." he gestured down at their partners. "He cares so much about you....when you two went inside he was devastated that he had hurt and upset you. I mean...I've never seen anyone so clearly in love. You're everything to him...."

he studied Ezra for a long moment. "Ezra wouldn't be happy with anyone else. you just...you just need to accept that maybe he is the one for you too. i mean truly accept it. i don't think the two of you could really be with anyone else.... like my parents. They were made for one another. You and Ezra were too. And you know that deep down. you just need to accept and show it to him."

Ezra gulped. "You have no need to apologize...am i doing right by her Tiffany? i don't want to hurt her. Is she happy with me?" The fear in his voice was thick as ice. He was afraid of losing Samantha. Hurting her. He just didn't know what to do.

Tiffany's eyes twinkled, a twisted smile on her pretty face "I was jealous of Sam when she told me about you." The redhead took a deep breath "I found myself wondering what she had that other girls didn't." Tiffany glanced at Ezra "Seeing you at school is when I family understood. It's not beauty, brains or because she's blonde. You two are like....destined." She chuckled at how ridiculous she must have sounded.

"When I saw you guys at school, it made no sense, when Samantha told me about you....that made sense either. But then love isn't logical, I honestly believe you two were born for each other Ezra. That's what made sense to me, that's when I finally understood why she was so happy with you."

Tiffany patted his back gently "You've got something that makes her want you, and it's not your handsome looks, strength and masculinity or how good you could make her feel in the bedroom. Neither of you can describe what is you love about the other. So i think you guys were meant to be, it's like you are supposed to find each other no matter what. In world where your families aren't that friendly, you guys are the peace." Tiffany grinned "What's the chance that Mrs Willowfoot had you around the same time Mrs Beckett had Samantha?"

"You do right by her every time you're around, whether you try or not. I'm not sure how the future will turn out or whether you guys will last. But right now you're fighting the hatred with the love you feel. If anything is gonna bring harmony it's you two."

Samantha took a deep breath as she looked at Eddy. Carefully the young girl allowed his perspective to soak in. "Maybe you are right..." She swallowed nervously "I need to be with him" Samantha got off her chair, clenching her fists anxiously as she made her way onto the dock. Uncertain how Ezra felt about her behaviour toward him, she stopped half way. Watching Tiffany pat his back, comforting him as she should have been. Feeling no negativity toward Tiffany the blonde ran toward Ezra pushing the unsuspecting boy from the pier into the water.

Tiffany's eyed widened and a moment later she began laughing when Samantha jumped in after Ezra.

"Did you put her up to that?" Tiffany turned shouting toward Eddy. Although the redhead think she knew the answer already. Samantha had been a good kind of crazy, they both were, it was the simple fact that made their friendship last from kindergarten till now.

When Samantha surfaced her lips crashed against Ezra's, the blonde held him closely as their tongues danced. Her crazy and loving attempt at apologizing.

Eddy laughed and shook his head.

Ezra was entirely startled out of his upset. he had been turning when she had shoved him in, and now he was kissing her.

He cupped her face kissing her happily, then broke the kiss to look into her face. he had no words but his eyes glowed with deep unending love. She was with him, in his arms. Nothing else mattered.

The water lapped over them, but Ezra took no notice, his whole world before him in his eyes.

Eddy came down to the dock and sat by his own lady. "You know they are almost nauseatingly cute...." He leaned in and nipped her shoulder. "You know...I worry for the fool who tries to hurt her with him around....their life won't be worth a wooden nickel."

Tiffany grinned and leaned back into Eddy, watching the two lovebirds in the lake make up. "If things last...they're gonna be so huge in Wilmington, the definition of a power couple"

Samantha stared into EZra's blue eyes ,getting lost in its sincerity and devotion. The pure soul that he was had no idea how different he was compared to other boys his age. She was too flawed for him, deep down Samantha felt though if she remained with he would hurt. Today had been a clear cut sign of how deep his feelings ran. What he needed was a girl like him, a pure soul. Someone who would love him just as much, someone who would hurt just as badly. Her love for him grew with every second of each day. Yet the young blonde felt as though she would always be one step behind, chasing him till the end of the earth, constantly playing catch up. There was no way a girl like her deserved a guy like him, however Samantha's selfish nature kept her wanting more, it kept the young girl from wanting to give Ezra up. Knowing she could walk away was one thing, bringing herself to do it...never.

Her smile was sudden and sincere, her kiss that of a loving woman "We're engaged now right" Her lips met his again, moving ever so softly "So you can tell me anything" She whispered near his ear "I love you, and I'm sorry"

Eddy grunted. "The power couple you mean....and...." He cocked his head, noting something he hadn't seen before. Samantha's feelings he didn't know or couldn't judge, but the way she stared into Ezra's eyes told him something. He squeezed his own lady and kissed her neck. "I worry for the first girl who truly tries to take him from her. He won't even see her, but Samantha will..."

He squeezed her again, then lead her up to clean up and explore the cabin more fully.

Ezra smiled up at her and smiled as well. "I'm sorry too Sam. And i love you too." He squeezed her gently, then smiled wider. "You look beautiful in the setting sunlight." He had nothing else to say because nothing else mattered.

A week to remember was what Samantha Beckett wrote on the front of the scrap book she had been preparing. The young blonde smiled as she glued the pictures of their road trip on the colorful pages, decorating them with little trinkets, and writing love quotes to go along with the memories of she and Ezra.

The week brought many joys for the both couples, hiking and boat rides on the lake not only bonded them as couples, but forged a tight friendship between the group. The adventure, fun and sex was endless. Just like their life seemed in those moments, it all felt like there was no end. Samantha felt as though she and Ezra would never return home. Not when they could have been together with no judging eyes, no whispering behind their backs. Their lives made it difficult to spend quality time, it was either Ezra's family calling him back to the farm or Samantha's mother enforcing a curfew. Spending their days and nights together had been a strange, yet welcomed feeling. Something Samantha looked forward too when college came around.

It had been two weeks since their return to Wilmington and the two love birds spent no time together, apart from being at school. Life had been hectic for Samantha, having started dance again, and tasked with taking care of her siblings on the weekends while her parents had their bonding time. Despite not getting much time in, the two talked non stop on the phone, and kissed endlessly in the schools hallways. Samantha Beckett knew she could spare a few hours after dance practice, to meet Ezra at the glen after his football practice was over. However her body usually felt rather drained by the evening, the tiredness was unlike any she had ever experienced. The only thing Samantha wanted to do after practice was sleep. So she rode her bicycle straight home and called Ezra after a very relaxing nap.

Today had been no exception to the blonde's routine. Samantha Beckett finished up her dance practice in Wilmington high's dance studio. A studio that her family contributed too, as they did with many things in the town. She got onto her bicycle and took a deep breath, still wearing her navy blue ballet dress, skin coloured stockings and elegant bun. Samantha glanced at the football field where the boys where seen running drills, and a smile crossed her face. Instead of going home as she should, Samantha found herself walking toward the field. With a hand over her eyes to block the sun, she narrowed her gaze and looked for her boyfriend. Not only did she miss him, but her stomach had been growling. Her hand went up in the air, waving from side to side, trying to catch his attention.

Ezra was still walking on clouds after that glorious week with Samantha.

The guys teased him, especially as it was nearing the end of football season, and basketball would be starting in full soon, but he didn't care that his whole world was wrapped in the blond girl he loved so much.

The fellows did regret their jokes and teasing for one reason though.

When Ezra played, he played harder and meaner than ever before. Not because he was angry but because he wanted to get off the field to see and talk to Samantha. In the two week since their return, Ezra had been like a demon in both games.

They had been away games, so none of the family could attend, and Ezra had been forbidden from calling Samantha because the hotels charged for calls. His intensity was devastating, and his numbers were massively swollen. He already held two national records, sacks and tackles in a season, and in both games he had beaten his own personal numbers.

The coaches were stunned. Though his focus was not on the game itself, Ezra was bigger, stronger, better, and meaner than ever. And tougher. He took savage hits from all comers and bounced back up ready to go. The OSU boys came down to watch him and his teammates every game, and often during practices.

Today they actually had Ezra in a holding pattern, switching him over as blocker to help a nervous newly appointed reserve quarterback the principles of the pocket. They had learned that he was not afraid of the other teams, but instead that during practice he would be facing Ezra, who was already a feared legend amongst the schools in their conference, and by everyone on the Wilmington offense who had been crushed by the blue chip linebacker.

So having him playing lineman soothed the QB, and gave the defensive linemen and his fellow linebackers a lot of extra work. Especially because even by putting three on the field, they couldn't get past Ezra. He was an exceptional blocker, which was why he always was positioned nearest the punt returners, and was slipped into line for field goals and such things, but today he was truly on fire.

No one got by him. He threw them off, down, and away, and never once let anyone near his quarterback, once even fully flinging a linemen ontop of a rushing linebacker.

When everyone noticed the blue clad Samantha waving on the sidelines, they began to call for someone to get Ezra's attention. The coaches were so glued to him, taking notes, and making sure their offensive linemen saw what he did they didn't notice until the QB, who was having a phenomal passing day thanks to Ezra's protection heard the others, turned his head, then whistled as Ezra bulldogged a fellow linebacker.

The big Native looked up and the QB threw his thumb over his shoulder. "Hey Ez. Samantha's here."

No one on the team said anything rude about Samantha. They liked her, liked her a lot for Ezra. And of course the one fool who had done so on an opposing team, a senior All-American center who outweighed and towered over Ezra, had learned the flaw in the plan. Ezra had knocked him over, spun past him, and run over him so many times that three quarterbacks were taken out of the game. Ezra didn't lay a hand of actual intent on the fool until the fourth when the comments on Samantha had gotten so foul that the others were begging Ezra to hit the fool or to let them. Ezra had denied them.

He waited until the next down, then drove into the fool so hard that his facemask had broken, and the fool had gone flying, landing on his own QB and the ball, which squirted free for Ezra to run in for 6 points. Ezra then put the ball on the unconscious fool's chest, and told the QB what to tell the fool. "If he ever says another word about Samantha I'll hit him for real."

No one doubted his words, and since then Ezra had not heard a word of trash talk from the opposing teams. He scared them even more because while he was polite and friendly, he wouldn't talk during games. he would signal audibles, but he didn't chatter, didn't badmouth. He just ran people over. And it hurt.

But all of that faded at the sight of Samantha.

Ezra's eyes glowed when he saw her now, and he nodded to the QB, then grabbed the rushing linemen, scooped them up, one under each arm, carried them to the bench, grabbed his drink, then looked at the head coach. "Can i go see Samantha coach?"

Everyone was taunting the stunned linemen, and the coach nodded as Ezra scampered off to Samantha. He cupped her face gently and kissed her, then looked into her eyes. "You look amazing as always...how did dance go?" His eyes roamed her face hungrily as they always did, unable to get enough. He did not press too close at the moment as he was covered in sweat and rather stinky.

~

Four eyes stared at the couple, then both lit cigarettes and shoom their heads. "Can you believe him? Over pussy?"

"Well she is hot."

"What Donna not enough for you?"

"Hey man just because Tara-"

"Shut the fuck up."

Opie sighed taking a drag. Then he spoke. "Why does this piss you off so much?"

"He was my friend."

"Still is ain't he?"

"No. he betrayed the club."

"How? The life isn't for everyone. Dad says some just don't have it."

"Piney says alot. But he left us for pussy. For that rich blonde cunt."

Opie was startled by the venom in Jax's words, but Jax suddenly cut his bike about and tore off. Opie blinked then followed the prince of SAMCRO, curious what would go down tonight at the Willowfoot ranch.

"Mmm" She pulled on his sweaty shirt , bringing his lips to hers again. "Dance was...okay" The blonde released him and glanced at the other guys that were practicing, her eyes travelled to the coach and her expression changed to that of someone trying to solve a mystery. Samantha's lips pursed and her eyes narrowed.

"I'm hungry" She finally returned her gaze to Ezra "Ditch and take me for a burger at Beth's" Her smile was sweet, and deadly. Samantha knew all too well that Ezra's practice was important, after quitting the club football had been the only thing keeping him sane. The fact that he had been banking on playing college ball meant that impressing his recruiters had been a number one priority. Not that he needed to impress further, but Samantha knew Ezra has been a stickler for detail. Practicing, and getting better despite already being the best had been his forte. The young blonde thought it amusing that her boyfriend rarely realised his potential, never saw how good he really was.

"Can you ditch? If not then you owe me!"

Ezra turned. "Hey coach!"

"yeah?"

"Am I done?"

The others immediately began to beg for the coach to let him go. The coach laughed. "Go ahead."

Ezra grabbed her hand and took her down to the locker room. He put her down on the bench before his locker. "You wait here miss sneaky." He kissed her, stripped off his gear, then walked into the shower. He came out a few minutes later, fully nude, drying his hair. He pulled on his boxers, shorts, jeans, then a tshirt. He then pulled on his socks and boots and refilled his pockets.

He nodded then kissed her again and picked her up, taking her to the car, grabbing her bike on the way. He put her into the seat, and slid the bike into the back, then went off to Beth's. "We eating on the way or going in?"

~

Jax, and Opie stayed nearby, with Kyle Hobart, Juice, and four other younger members of the club, all watching the former Prince of SAMOK. Jax's eyes burned with murderous rage.

Samantha sat silently through all Ezra's routine of showering and getting ready. When he appeared from the steaming shower butt naked, she bit her lip lightly, with a small smile. He had been so comfortable with her that walking naked was no big deal. Not that it mattered much, they were always having sex any chance they could find. Samantha Beckett had just realised how far they both came, especially the boy who hated touching her not too long ago, but was now taking her to his car, resting her gently in the passenger seat.

When Ezra got into the car the young blonde leaned over. Her lips brushed against his, in a soft kiss. Then slowly her tongue began taking over, probing his bottom lip till he gave her permission to take it deeper, and take it deeper is exactly what Samantha did. Her hands gripped a fist full of his hair, her fingers massaging his scalp as her tongue massaged his lips. By the time Samantha Beckett had been finished, she was out of breath, chest heaving quickly, panting hard and heavy as she now sat in Ezra's lap rather than her seat. She placed her forehead against his, eyes closed as she tried to steady her heart.

"I missed you" she whispered, pecking his lips again before returning to hear seat and strapping herself back in. It took Ezra a minute or two to gather himself before he brought the engine to life and drove them in direction of Beth's diner.

Samantha Beckett did not need to think about Ezra's question before she answered "Eating in" they barely spent any time together, she wanted to eat with him. Plus, she was currently starving and did not know why. Samantha swallowed and glanced at her stomach, a sense of dread over taking her. Impossible, she shook her head, getting rid of such a ridiculous thought. However the thought had not been that ridiculous, she played with fire, getting burned would eventually happen.

Ezra had taken the concerns of their parents to heart and had resumed pulling out and using condoms weeks before. He also had spoken to Tiffany who promised to get birth control for herself and her friend.

He helped her out and lead her inside, first stealing a kiss, then ordering them both large meals, him with double fries, and some chicken strips along with his massive burger.

He ate calmly, noting now the young members of the club outside. he excused himself to supposedly get her some napkins, but also called his father.

Just as he was sitting down SAMOK members rolled up and escorted the others away.

"Mmm" Samantha moaned as she slowly chewed her first bite of Beth's signature burger. "I missed this" In no time at all Samantha finished her burger and half her drink, then began eating Ezra's extra fries and chicken strips. The young boy unaware of his girlfriend's thieving because if his concern about their napkins.

"These days I feel like I could eat a cow" Samantha took a large swig from Ezra's straw as he sat back down, bringing only two napkins with him. "Is everything okay?" She popped another fry into her mouth, glancing out the window at the SAMOK member's. They never spoke about the life he left behind, Samantha fearing Ezra would miss it, eventually regretting his decision. "I want another burger" She muttered eating away everything Ezra had in front of him.

Ezra smirked and pushed his plate over and got the waitress, who brought him a replacement plate and huge bowl of fries for the blonde beauty.

Ezra smirked, actually getting into his own burger and fries this time. "Everything is fine babe. Just SAMOK greeting some out of town brothers."

Jax was not thrilled to be drawn away, but he obeyed the summons and rolled off toward the Willowfoot home, swearing vengeance.

Back
Top Bottom