Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

Almost to the end of her second movie the phone rang. The loud tone echoing through the Beckett house. Samantha stared at the phone from where she laid on the couch. "I don't wanna get up" she mumbled. Samantha allowed the phone to ring multiple times before she got up, took a nice stretch and picked up the white receiver

"Hello?" Who was calling at that hour,especially when everyone was on main at the party.

"Hello beautiful. How have you been?" Ezra smiled upon hearing her voice, and had to control his suddenly jumping legs. She was so close. He was talking to her. But he couldn't get near her. It was breaking his heart.

Samantha's heart leapt from her chest and too the moon. "Hi.." She clutched the phone "I'm fine" Samantha grinned "How are you though, I heard.about the fight. I didn't see it yet but I heard you kicked butt"

"Glad to hear it. Tiffany said she was guna get you my mom's recording of them if you want to watch them. I'm fine. Bit sore and bruised but no permanent damage. How has your time home been? Tiffany says you're still on restriction."

He didn't know that Tiffany had gone to see her friend before she came to the party.

He cleared his throat and tried to be calm as he said, "I've missed talking to you." He wanted to say more but he wasn't sure what might be safe, which was also why he hadn't identified himself as he assumed someone was there with her to make sure she behaved.

"Yeah she did, but I can't exactly watch it in the main room now can I" Samantha slapped her forehead "I'm such an idiot" With everyone attending Ezra's party she could easily slip the video in and watch the entire thing. "I'm home one...I could've watched" she mumbled.

A blush crept onto the young blonde's face "I kind.of missed.you " she teased "You know I'm home alone.." Samantha bit her lip "If you're brave enough....come over"

Ezra blinked. "you're alone?"

He looked at his watch, peeked outside, then smiled. "Make some popcorn."

He hung up, slithered out the back, borrowed a member's bike, and ripped up asphalt. Fifteen minutes later he stood on the front porch of the Beckett home, and rang the doorbell. He had not worn his cut to the party, and he had left the bike hidden just off the county road, and run onto the farm proper.

He was still very relaxed, but he could not help being a little nervous, and very worried about being seen, though he had made sure to turn off the lights, and keep his face covered until now. He rocked on his heels, hoping he wasn't about to get shot.

Samantha hung up with more enthusiasm than a give year old on Christmas morning. She rummaged through the cupboards until she found popcorn kernels. Thanking the heavens that her mother taught her how to make popcorn. Samantha got the popcorn started on some lemonade. By the time the doorbell rang the young blonde had just finished salting and tossing the popcorn.

With a calm expression she unlocked the front door,wearing a grey pajama pants and pink tank top. "I think you have the wrong house young man" she teased with a serious expression. "Goodnight now" she slowly closed the door.

He laughed and pushed the door to a stop his eyes bright. "Well could I use your phone miss?"

He gulped his eyes locked on her. "You look amazing Samantha. I've missed you."

He was unaware that his shirt, once loose on his form, now was stretched to it's very limit trying to restrain his even larger frame, and his skin was even darker than usual now.

"Thanks..." Samantha glanced down at her body, her butt defined in the grey thing fabric, her small waist and average chest. Her widened slightly at the sight of her breasts. The fact that she was not wearing a bra quite obvious. She cleared her throat ands stepped aside "I kind of missed you" she said closing the door behind him. Her eyes soaked in the changes that occurred for the two months they'd been apart. The darkness of his skin and muscle growth "You look...nice"

Samantha moved from the foyer into the living room "I did your popcorn and some lemonade"

He grinned and stepped in, shutting the door behind him, his eyes locked on her face and eyes, but he could not help taking in her appearance. She was at her most beautiful to him. Relaxed, settled, and at home.

He chuckled as he remembered what she had said and smirked. "Just kind of?"

He wanted to grab and kiss her, but he didn't want to push it, he was enjoying seeing her way too much.

Samantha chuckled "yeah....kind of" she sat on the couch, patting the seat next to her.

"Speaking of kind of....you're kind of....darker" she squinted her eyes "Vegas sun did you in"

He sat beside her, his hip against her's. "Actually i didn't see the outside except when I got in and out of the car from the plane and the hotel. Spent the whole time training, fighting, or sleeping. And thinking of you."

He could not help his hand coming up to run over her hair, lightly flicking through a curl and smiling. "I have been out in the sun since we got back from New York. Either training or farm work. Though i was inside most of the winter learning how to be Samson to someone's exquisite Delilah. Speaking of I heard that your Delilah was considered the most impressive dance at the event. That true?"

"It was..." She smiled faintly "But it doesn't matter now." Nothing pertaining to dance mattered now that her father considered.it a waste of time. He wanted Samantha to study business and become a part of the family company.

"So..." She changed the subject "Why aren't you at your party?"

"Why not?"

He arched an brow at her statement then let it go to answer her question. "because I don't like big groups of people. and more importantly I have a chance to see you. As I said. I've missed you."

He let his thumb slip down through her hair, stroking her neck. "Besides it's not my party. It Wilmington's party. I was just the catalyst."

He smiled at her his eyes bright and burning.

Samantha ignored Ezra's question, because he had not known the reason herself. She could no longer explain her father's behaviour, she was not going to try.

"Let's not talk about my dad...or Wilmington" Samantha rose from her seat, picking up the two glasses and taking it to the kitchen sink. "They're all out there having fun" She returned to the living room, taking Ezra's hand in her, pulling the muscular boy from the couch "Let's have ours..." Samantha kept pulling Ezra gently, through the foyer and up the large staircase. Once on top she walked down the hall, opening the white door to her lilac painted bedroom.

The room was dark, and cold. Moon light shook in from the balcony and Samantha dragged Ezra to it, placing him in the middle of the rug, the light shining on them both as she stared up at him

He followed her happily, his rough hand gently wrapped about her's, his thumb stroking her knuckles. "Anything you say Samantha."

He followed into her room, once again shutting the door, and here he kissed her the back of her hand, then the knuckle of each finger, then her thumb. He smiled his eyes fluttering. "I missed that taste too."

He looked at her and his smile widened. "What would you like to do Samantha?" He still purred her name, like some big tiger tamed only to her, or rather a tiger searching for his mate.

The room was dark, and cold. Moon light shook in from the balcony and Samantha dragged Ezra to it, placing him in the middle of the rug, the light shining on them both as she stared up at him. "Don't call me Samantha" she tip toed, pecking his lips.

He kissed her back. "Then what should i call you?"

He gently gripped her waist, drawing her in close and delivered a full deeper kiss, squeezing her gently.

Samantha broke the kiss, her mouth curling into a devious smile. "Well.." She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, their lips inches apart "what does one call their friend...with benefits" Her mind turned with endless options."I honestly have nothing" Samantha threw her head back and chuckled.

"Come" she took his hand, leading him over to her balcony. When the doors opened they stepped into the cool night air. The moon shining down on them, stars scattered above. "You can't see it now but during the day the yellow that marks our borders are faint in the distance. "It's really close...most of our land goes that way" she pointed to the right "I guess it's the opposite for you, from what I remember" Samantha glanced at Ezra "I stood here a lot wondering why I couldn't play with the Indians anymore"

He smiled and kissed her chin and neck. "Gorgeous? Beautiful? Sexy?"

He followed her and smiled as she began to discuss the borders, and gently pushed up against her, kissing the top of her head, gently stroking her sides and hips. "Yeah. Beckett land extends further that way than ours. But we are buying up more land. But to answer you ours extends further straight out away from the border." he left the restriction part alone.

He nor his sisters or cousins had ever been told not to play with any children, especially not the Becketts, and he could easily remind her of the frequent invitations to his home by his mother and sisters, the friendship between Marcia and Fauna, and of course the games between the Beckett boys and Ezra's sisters.

"Yeah.." Samantha pursed her lips in thought. Eyes glancing at Ezra every few seconds. "Do you.." The young girl shook her head in embarrassment. The question running through her mind was one that a girl such as herself should never ask. Not outright anyway. She was raised to be a proper young woman, not a whore. Yet Samantha did not mind the thought of being a whore.

As long as she was Ezra's whore...

Unbeknownst to her that realisation showed her trust in the Indian boy, it showed how safe and comfortable she felt with him. He made her want to be bad girl, and a better girl all at the same time. Ezra Willowfoot bought a needed danger into her life, a rebellion she always yearned for. Being with him, wrapped in each other, in her bedroom, delving in carnal pleasures. Well, that was a risk that make her panties wet.

"Do you want to haves sex?" Samantha said, barely a whisper, barely audible.

He blinked, then smiled, the smile dark and dangerous, then he cupped her head, tilting her face up and kissed her, this time not soft and sweet, but rawly sexual.

"Always with you."

He reached down and gripped her ass and hips and pulled her up against him, deepening the kiss, his erection throbbing between them, pressed tight against her sex. He wanted her in the worst way, and he would take her any way she wanted.

Samantha returned his kisses. Not with raw sexual energy, but with the love and passion of a woman. His erection, hard and throbbing against her sex. Both boy and girl, now man and woman. The beast and his beauty.

"Let's.go.inside" She murmured between kisses, never wanting to leave his lips.

They both stumbled back into the bedroom, Samantha's fingers working at Ezra's pants. Her eyes widening slightly as their lips danced with each other "door.." Was all she said, returning her lips to his. Just in case her parents returned, for his safety. A locked door would provide the privacy they needed. The walls were soundproof enough to hold their sounds of ecstasy.

He nodded and carried her over to the door, still kissing her, and letting his pants fall and step out of them and his shoes as he pressed her against the door and locked it, then carried her over to her bed, laying her down on it and broke the kiss to strip off his shirt, then pressed down atop her kissing her again as his fingers slithered up from her hips to roll up her tank top and remove it.

Once it was off and had joined his jeans, boxers, and shirt his fingers slithered down to push her pants down and off, kissing his way down her body, until once again his face was between her legs. He then once again kissed her pussy through her panties, running his tongue along her sex and groaned, the taste and fragrance making him even hornier.

He then kissed his way back up her body, pausing to suckle each of her nipples, then over her chest to her neck, then returned to her lips, pressing his weight down her, his erection throbbing between them again, hot and pulsating, his balls, heavy with his unspilt seed seeming to boil against her sex as he kissed her, sucking away her breath, while he ran his hands over her body and through her hair.

Samantha wrapped a leg around Ezra's waist as they kissed. As his hands roamed her body for the first time in what seemed like years. She carefully took the reins, rubbing herself against his erection, moaning into his lips.

Gently she urged for control, eventually getting on top. Her body moving slowly and steady along his length. Her hands running through his hair as she kissed and nibbled on his bottom lip.

Back
Top Bottom