Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our family stays in the family (with FutaFanatic)

Amy smiled and watched the woman as she simply began to kiss her way down, shivering when those tender lips met her sensitive swollen belly. But as the woman moved back up and simply focused and enjoyed her tits, the girl moaned softly and squirmed beneath her aunt, her growing swelling mounds caused rougher moans of pleasure as she hugged her lover's head, deciding silence was well enough for the time being.

Once in the hotel room she led Danica into their own seperate room, quickly moving the girl down onto the bed, her own cock throbbing, pushing against her clothes as she watched the girl fall onto the sheets."Well then tell this horny stud where you want it and how you need to be taken.."

Kissing her lover's soft round tummy, Danielle looked up at the young girl with a wide smile. "You know..." the blonde milf moaned against Amy's tummy as he tongue licked the roundness. "I think that I might have to get some erotic pictures done of you before our baby comes out. Maybe in some lingerie, doing suggestive poses. How does that sound?"

As soon as they were in the room, Danica crawled onto the bed and undid the strings to her bikini bottoms and top. Getting on all fours, the young blonde stuck her ass up in the air. "Pour some lube in me, and then pound my ass auntie!!!" she giggled, eagerly awaiting being pumped up the ass from behind.

Amy listened with a smile as the woman explained what she wanted to do, how she wanted her to pose for pictures, the teen licking her lips with a smile."Mmm sounds like my aunt is as dirty as ever.."She teased, hugging the older woman closer, letting out soft moans as she squirmed."I love it though."

--

Emily watched as her lover stripped and moved onto her hands and knees, ready and eager to go. With a smile she moved to the girl, shedding her own clothes and dropping them to the floor, sitting nude on the bed with her monster of a cock hard and hungry for that sweet little ass. After coating her cock in lube, and pouring some into Danica's tight little hole she set the bottle aside and lined herself up."Such a naughty slut.."She teased before she began pushing into Danica's ass."Mmmm still so tight..."

"Do you blame me?" The blonde milf said as her lips continued to caress and worship her niece's tummy. "I'll schedule something when we get back home. I want to hae some sexy pictures of you that I can jack off to while you're at home with all the babies I'm going to breed your hot young ass full of." Giggling, the milf kissed up Amy's body and to the red head's breasts. Her mouth locked around one of Amy's nipples and began to suck and nurse.

"mmmmmm FUCK!!!!!" Danica moaned as she felt her aunt stuff her tight young ass. Looking over her shoulder, she bit her lip and gazed at her busty round aunt with lust. "Grab my hair and pound my tight ass like I'm your little whore!" the young blonde moaned. Pushing her ass back on Emily's dick, the top of her perky cheeks caressing against the bottom of Emily's growing baby bump.

Amy shook her head some and giggled as the woman spoke, licking her lips at the thought of her lover jacking off to her pictures, dreaing of breeding her more and more."mm Jack off? oh no no untie that won't do..You're going to use my mouth or my holes as you promised...all that delicious seed is mine.."She growled, hugging Danielle's head as she suckled on her breasts.

Emily smirked when the girl begged to be used, the futa not denying her as she took a handful of hair and pulled the girl close, yanking on hr hair as she began reaming her cock deep into the girl's back door, moaning more and more."Mmm such a tight little ass you dirty whore! Jst like your mother.." She teased.

Danielle shook her head. "I meant when I have to work dear." she replied as her lips sucked on Amy's breast. "But if you want me to keep from cumming, I suppose I could save all my baby batter for your holes. Provided that you send me some naughty pictures and flirty messages during the day." Moving to the other breast, Danielle kept sucking, looking forward to when Amy began to lactate in the near future.

"Oh fuck yeah!!!" the round blonde moan as Emily began to pound into her tight ass hole. "Pull my hair and fuck my slutty young ass hole. Drive that fat fucking cock into my ass and flood me with your thick cum!! Pound me auntie!!! Pound my ass like the wore I am!!!"

She giggled a it, nodding when the futa explained just what she meant, the girl closing her eyes and hugging her lover's head closer. When she moved to the other tit she moaned a bit ore, grinding herself against her pregnant lover."Mmm of course..as long as you give me everything when you get home.."She demanded, her legs slightly closing around Danielle.

Emily smirked, listening to her niece as she spoke, demanded for more like the dirty whore she was. So with a groan of pleasure she began to get rougher, plowing deep into Danica's ass, her cock pulsing wildly."Mm would love to babygirl..but wouldn't want to hurt the baby...Besides I'm gonna tear your holes apart after the baby is born....And when I'm done I'll breed you again..."

The four lovers ended up making love numerous times during the rest of their vacation. Danielle took her niece in every hole by the end. And Danica had taken Emily so much she felt like a literal cum bucket by the end. It was a bit sad to come back home. But, there were other things to attend to....

"How do I look?" Danica asked her mother. Turning to face her mother, the blonde smiled and twilled around in her lace and satin wedding dress. The pure white gown hugged her curvy body tight. Displaying the huge baby bump that was nearing full term. With her blonde hair up in a tight braid, the young woman walked to her mother who was adorned in a similar gown, though an off white as she had been married before. 

"Beautiful dear." Danielle said with a smile, hugging her young daughter. "You're going to make your aunt super excited. I'd be careful. You look so beautiful, she may decide to take you right there. Now....I need to get up there. Go find your cousin, and we'll see you two at the alter."

Exiting the dressing room, the blonde milf went up to the front of the small chapel where she and Danica were marrying their lovers. Only a few close friends and family were in attandance. Standing up by the alter, she exchanged some words with the priest. Her cheeks were flushed and she was excited to finally marry her beautiful young niece.

Kim and Emily looked at themelves, smiling happily at eachother with the idea they were going to get married to their lovers, to dive into the most taboo thing possible. With a shiver, Kim took in a swallow and left her mother to herself to meet up with her cousin. She was eager to get things done and go home, still not sure of the fct that people where around to witness this, to see niece and aunt get married, all of which were heavily pregnant.

Emily stood with her sister and smiled, while Kim took her spot, ready to go and get things done. When the priest arrived and everyone quieted down, despite their glares and words about the four, Emily ignored it and smiled wide, filled with too much joy to care.

Back
Top Bottom