Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our family stays in the family (with FutaFanatic)

"GOD YES!!!!" Danielle moaned as she felt her sister release her huge load. Clamping down on Emily's cock, Danielle came hard along with her sister. Her own cock hard grown rock hard. Leaking clear fluid and ready to go. She kept tight against her sister's body, leaning back and softly kissing her huge chested sister. "Mmm god sis, I love you and that fat dick!" Danielle said softly. Her hands drifting to her tummy and rubbing it softly. Already imagining the babies she was going to be carrying. "Do you need a break, or are you ready to ride my fat dick and get your own batch of baby batter?"

Danielle had an idea. A possible four way between all of them. But it was going to be acrobatic.

"Danica, Amy. How do you two feel about anal?" She asked the two.

"Mmmm yes!!!" Danica had been in the middle of moaning. Thrusting back against her cousin when she heard her mom's orgasm and subsequent question.

"Uh......Not sure. Maybe?" Danica replied.

As she felt the tight hole squeezing an milking her cock, Emily held herself tightly to Danielle, letting each load pump straight into her sister's womb. With slow breaths she kissed her sister's neck, loving the feeling of that tight hole draining her cock. But when Danielle spoke, Emily simply smiled, licking her lips as she puled her own log of a cock out of her sister's snatch."Mmm then fucking lay on your back..So you can devour my insides as well.."She whispered lustfully, all while her own hands ran across Danielle's skin.

Amy squirmed a bit, feeling the thick toy spread her open once more, serving to stir and dig the thick seed even deeper into her. But when the question came up he swallowed hard."I-I don't know..."

Danielle smiled. "Such a whore." she teased her sister as she rolled over onto her back. Waiting for Emily to mount her, she decided to explain to Amy what she had meant. "Well dear...." the buxom blonde began, smiling as she thought about her wicked idea. "I was thinking, it might be fun if Danica rode your mom while she rides me. And since you won't have anything to do....you could stick that fake cock you two have been using right into my ass, and put the other end in your ass. I'd love to watch you ass fuck yourself on that fake dick! But no pressure if you're not ready dear."

Danica was a little slack jawed. She hadn't anticipated that. But she was eager to get more of her aunt's cock....

"I'll ride if Amy get's to fuck too!" Danica said, eager to get more of her aunt's huge cock.

Emily smiled a bit as her sister mocked her, not seeming to mind at all being called such dirty names. After all they were dirty whores, who loved fucking each other and their nieces. When Danielle got on her back, Emily took a moment to admire the monstrous cock which would soon devour her own tight snatch, which ached to feel such a thing within her. So with a sigh she mounted the older woman and quickly sunk herself her dear sister, riding her with slow, hard motions. As she did she moaned happily, listening to what the milf explained.

Amy bit her lip and swallowed hard as she listened to what Danielle had suggested, her breathing ragged, turning to Danica when she happily agreed to it. She smiled a bit and shrugged."I-I guess I could...give it a try.."She assured her aunt, her lover as she slowly moved away from Danica, unsure what to do next.

"oh god that's a good pussy!!" Danielle moaned as she began to thrust up into her tight sister. Looking around Emily's huge tits, Emily winked at her daughter and niece. "Danica, climb on top of you aunt." she ordered. "And then Amy, do what I told you and ass fuck me with that dildo."

Amy wasted no time. Eager to feel her aunt's large cock again, she climbed on top the heap. Lining up her aunt's cock, she lowered herself down with a gasp. "OH HOLY FUCK!!!" she moaned loudly as the cock disappeared inside of her. "FUCK! You're still huge auntie. God I think that cock is breaking my cunt!! Damn!! Fuck me auntie!! FUck her mom!! FUck this is so damned hot!"

Danielle spread her legs so that Amy could push one end of the dildo into her ass. It had been a while since she'd been assfucked, and what better way than with her new lover?

Emily licked her lips and let out rough moans as she felt her sister's cock stretch and bury deep inside her tight snatch. Her breath grew deep, hips rocking roughly on Danielle as she rode the monstrous cock, her pussy gripping it tightly, hungrily devouring the rod for its creamy goodness. But when Danica climbed up on her and soon dropped down onto her cock, Emily let out a loud, sharp moan of ecstasy as her cock pulsed with her lover, her hands soon taking hold of Danica before using her own thrusts to hammer away into the teen.

Amy swallowed hard, watching the trio as they took their positions and began fucking like rabbits. After taking a moment, Amy soon took the toy and pushed it into herself as she was told before moving to Danielle and doing the same to her, moving in as close as she could. With her hands she began forcing it inside until the toy popped into her aunts tight backdoor.

Danielle moaned loudly when her sister lowered herself down. Having been fucking together for years, it hadn't been the first time she had been ridden by Emily. But this was a whole new kind of party. The extra weight of Danica pressing down on top of Emily did take a bit of getting use to, but overall, it was a wonderful way to have a threesome. Or soon to be foursome as it were. Licking her lips, Danielle couldn't see around the heap of bodies whether or not Amy was getting into position. But soon, she felt the molded dildo push against her tight ass. "Mmmm fuck!!!" she groaned. "Oh god yes Amy!!! Push that against me and ass fuck me with that dildo!!! Such a good girl!! You're going to make the prefect little lover for me!!"

Danica had never even considered something like this before. But being a newly minted eager slut, she was happy to take more of her aunt's huge cock. Lowering herself down on it, she gasped and felt like she would cum again. "Oh god yes!!!" The horny teen moaned. "YES YES YES!!! Fuck that cunt aunt Emily!! Fuck me like I'm the perfect little whore for you!!!"

(Sorry for the delay, had a big thing going on at work and have been so drained last couple weeks barely even had time to get on her to do anything at all...hope you could forgive me....)

Emily took in short breaths as she herself had to adjut to the new rush of pleasure as she not only found her cunt stretched and impaled once more by her sister's glorious cock, but she also had her lover, the soon to be mother of her children riding her own cock once again. he was lost in pleasure as she bucked, riding the milf while driving her own cock deep into Danica."F-Fuck this is so amazing!!"

Kim slowly began to work her hips as she forced the dildo deeper into Danielle, all while cum still leaked from her hole, her breath slow as she wathed the rubber toy vanish.Even through this he couldn't help but admit it looked hot to see the mess of pleasure, all while her aunt, her lover take every inch into her.

IT was a strange experience for Danielle, having her sister ride her and her daughter on top of that. But everyone was positioned in such a way that the weight wasn't too much to bear. And the feeling of fucking her sister was divine. Not to mention the massive strap on that was being shoved in her ass by Amy. "Wow this is amazing!!" she moaned, kissing at her sister and daughter's backs. She did her best to drive into Emily, but it was a bit difficult with they way they were oriented.

Looking at Amy around the other two, she smirked. "So how does it feel to ass fuck with auntie?" She teased. "I love taking that dildo with you. And that tight little ass of yours is going to be nice and stretched for when I take it later!" Danielle was going to cum soon. She knew it. It was impossible to be ass fucked and ridden for very long.

Danica was in heaven. The busty blonde was wrapped around her aunt's dick once again. Happily taking the wonderfully large phallus into her pussy and working her hips. Leaning back, her lips searched out Emily's for a deep kiss. Her mind and heart feeling the growing love and desire for the aunt who would was now her lover and soon the mother of her children.

Emily rocked her hips harder, feeling the throbbing of her sister's cock, showing the futa was ready to blow, ready to breed her with a nice healthy baby. As such her hips moved harder, faster, plowing herself into Danica as she bounced the teen on her cock, ready to flood her with yet another load. Her breathing came out in pants as she kissed the teen, only to break it and look to her sister."Mmmm yes sis..come on baby do it...breed me just like you've always wanted..."She commanded as her hole squeezed tightly onto the massive rod inside her.

Kim bit her lip and smiled."I-It's amazing..and yet feels so wrong...but so good.."She assured the woman as she began to move her hips faster.

Danica felt her tight teen pussy clamp down on her aunties fact fucking cock once more. She threw her head back and came loud and hard. Shaking all over as her body rocked from the massive orgasm that such a massive cock could deliver. Hearing her aunt tell her mother to breed her was too much and she came again shortly after. Shaking all over and crying out. "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!" she gasped in lust. "yes auntie Emily!!! breed me while mom knocks your pussy up!!"

Danielle couldn't hold back. Being ass fucked and hearing her sister and daughter egg her on to breed Emily's cunt was just too good. She thrust deep and exploded. A massive load shooting deep into her sister and surely knocking her up. All four ladies would no doubt be pregnant together in short order.

"Mmmmm, Amy dear..." Danielle moaned in lust, coming down her orgasm. "I think I want to sleep cuddled with you tonight. After your mom seeds your cousin again that is."

((isn't her name Amy and not Kim?))

(Sorry)

Emily rocked her hips harder as she felt the throbbing cock inside her, her insides clamping all the more at the excitement of finally taking in her sister's hot load. And once she finally felt the warmth flood into her depths, Emily let out a loud cry as she came, the warmth mixed with her breeding lover's convulsing walls tossed the woman overboard as she came, her own cock exploding, flooding, drowning her niece's sweet tunnel with her seed."Mmmm FUCK!!"She cried out as her sack twitch, dumping its contents into her young lover.

Amy bit her lip and nodded at the woman's request, taking in a slow breath as she slipped away from the trip as they lay in the aftermath of their orgasm.

"Oh my fucking god yes!!!!" Danica cried out as he aunt Emily seeded her again. Cumming again all over her aunt's massive dick, she moaned and wreathed in pleasure and excitement. Panting, she collapsed back onto Emily and giggled. "Sleep inside of me tonight." she pleaded with her aunt. "I want to wake up with that fat dick inside of me."

Danielle managed to removed herself from underneath the lovers above her. Crawling over to Amy, she suddenly spun the girl around and shoved her dick right into the girl's ass. "Mmmm. I think I like Danica's idea." she giggled as her huge futa cock settled into her niece's tight ass. "I'll sleep like this for the night."

five months later

"Some more orange juice baby?" Danielle looked over to the patio chair next to her where her heavily pregnant nice/lover/wife was seated. It had been a whirlwind and now the four relatives were on vacation in Tahiti. Enjoying the sun and each other. Danielle rubbed her swollen tummy that Emily had planted twins inside of. 

Danica was in another lawn chair next to Emily. She too was carrying her aunt's twins. Looking very similar to her mom. Even wearing a similar tiny bikini as they enjoyed their vacation.

Emily smiled a bit, letting out a soft sigh when she felt Danielle pull away, leaving her seeded, knocked up hole gaped open. Once she was able to move though, Emily did just as Danica wanted but she used her strength to hoist the woman up, carrying her out of the room and into her niece's/lover's room while letting Danielle and Amy have their alone time. Once on the bed she turned to her side, holding Danica close with her cock still deep into her cunt."Mmmm such a naughty little slut.."She teased with a yawn.

Amy gasped sharply with wide eyes when she felt Danielle simply plunge herself deep into her back door, forcing a cry from her throat as she tensed up."A-Ahh!! T-Too big..."he whined, not expecting the woman to thrust right up into her virgin tight hole.

--

By the time they finally went on vacation, both Amy and her mother were pregnant just as their lover's were.Emily was all smiles, rubbing Danica's belly before tending to her own which was swollen with twins of her own. Amy on the other hand was carying one child, a baby boy, while Emily had two girls or so it seemed for the most part.

"I-I think I'm good.."Amy answered with a smile, nod seeming to mind or bothered at all with her situation as she happily rubbed her belly.

Danielle giggled and leaned over to kiss her niece's naked tummy. "God you're so fucking sexy." she teased, kissing and licking Amy's wonderful young body. When they had first been to the OBGYN together months earlier, she had initially been disappointed that she'd only impregnated the cute teen with a single baby. But seeing that heart beat and sonogram was enough to make her calm down. Though...

"As soon as that baby comes out, I'm going to put more in you." she said with a grin. Giggling softly. Rubbing her own tummy, he looked over to her sister and smiled. It felt amazing to have twins in her belly. But she had decided they would be her last babies. She wanted Danica to have Emily now. 

Danica looked over to her mom and smiled. She had really fallen in love with her aunt, and wanted to spend the rest of her life with the huge chested dark haired woman. Grabbing Emily's hand, she smiled and leaned over for a kiss. Her free hand rubbed her growing tummy. 

"Do you want to go for a walk auntie?" she asked with a smile. "I want to enjoy the beach as long as we're here."

Amy smiled at the woman's praise, relaxing and closing her eyes as she felt the woman rub her swollen belly, accepting and more than happy to have the baby. When she explained her plans, how she was going to breed her gain, Amy licked her lips and smiled."I-i know...You told me that last week...when you were destroying my ass again at my job.."She pointed out, licking her lips with a smile."I want to have as many babies as you want Auntie...I love the feeling of you breeding your naughty little slut..
"She pointed out, her own hand moving to rub her lover's belly, slowly moving to her cock.

Emily looked to Danica and nodded when she asked for a walk on the beach."Of course sweetie, we could do with the exercise.."She assured the teen as she got up, helping Danica to her feet before wrapping an arm around her and beginning to walk.

The busty blonde milf just smirked and smiled. "If your ass wasn't so fuckable, then I wouldn't destroy it so often." she joked. But it was nice to hear that Amy was content to be a good little breeding slut. They lay there, caressing each other's tummies and enjoying the warm afternoon. When their holiday was over, they'd go back home where Danielle would take care of her preggo niece. Having promised Amy that she could quit work and be a stay at home mom if she wanted to.

"I'm getting kind of tired." she said with a yawn. "Do you want to go take a nap? I want to feel you in my arms and rub your tummy softly."

Danica smiled and heaved herself up. Having twins in her tummy wasn't making walking easy. She actually had to bend to make sure she put her sandals on properly. Once they were on, she grabbed her aunt's hand and walked off the patio and to the warm sand. Eager for a nice relaxing afternoon together with the mother of her children, and love of her life.

She smiled a bit at the joke and shrugged a bit with a sigh, part of her happy he could quit her job and take care of the baby, doing her motherly duties to both her baby and her lover. And once Danielle offered to return to their room and take a nap she nodded softly with a smile as she looked down at her belly."As long as you promise to do only that..I'm still sore from lat night..." She grumbled with a soft smile

Emily helped Danica up once she was ready to go, the woman leading her along the beach, holding her lover tight."Are you going to go back to work when the baby is born sweetie? or quit just like Amy?" She asked softly, her hand reaching over to tend to her lover's swollen tummy.

"I promise not to fuck your sweet little pussy until later." Danielle said with a giggle. Grabbing Amy's hand, she led the cute teen to the bedroom they were in. Suddenly, the busty and round blond milf tore off her bikini. "I didn't say I would sleep clothed." she said with a lusty tone to her preggo lover. Sliding into bed under the blankets, Danielle held her arms open for Amy. She didn't really want to fuck. but she did want to feel her niece's soft skin, and for their huge round tummies to rub together as they lay.

As Danica and Emily walked hand in hand across the white sandy beach, the blonde teen thought for a moment. "I hadn't given it much thought." she replied with a smirk. "Part me me says stay home. Because I plan on getting bred a bunch more. But, I would get bored. So I'm tempted to start thinking of a business that I could run from our home. That way I contribute to our family, and have something to do. But I can also stay in bed, rubbing my round tummy as you make me rounder and rounder. I'm kind of hoping for even more babies next go round. Quads would be so hot! Imagine how huge I'd be!!!"

She smiled when the woman assured her she wouldn't ravage her, a leas not yet. So the thought of cuddling made the girl giggle with joy as she rolled into the bed, under the covers with her lover, pressing her body close as she let out a soft sigh. Of course before slipping in she stripped down as well, enjoying the feel of their bare skin touching."Mmmm I love this...Especially feeling your swollen belly against me..."

Emily listened to her love as she explained her desire, the inability to really make a decision on wha she wanted. But with her claim to want more and more babies, Emily just smiled."Mmm such a dirty breeding whore.."She teased, giving Danica's rear a smack."Keep tlking like that and I might just take that sweet ass of yours.."She threatened before pulling the girl close."But it is up to you..I'll support you eiher way baby.."

Danielle sighed softly as her huge tummy rubbed against Amy's smaller one. "This feels wonderful." she agreed. Her own tummy was already becoming so large, her belly button had popped out to allow just a bit more room for the two babies growing within her. Her hands softly caressed her lover's body. Not in a passionate way, but more of a sensual and emotional connection. Thinking about the family the two would be starting soon. She began to drift to sleep as they caressed each other, so in love with her beautiful preggo niece. 

"Mmmmm, don't make promises." Danica teased as she reached behind her aunt to squeeze the busty milf's ass. "I would let you bend me over right now and take me on the beach. No matter who is watching." She really wanted to make a huge family. Being as young and fertile as she was, Danica planned to try for at minimum a dozen children. Maybe even more if she was lucky.

Amy fell asleep shortly after, happily nestled in her lover's embrace. She slept soundly, keeping close to her aunt, enjoying the feel of their bodies pressed so close together. Amy was more than excited about the family they would have, and was sure this wouldn't be the only time she would be plump with a baby, and could only imaging how long Danielle would wait to breed her again.

Emily giggled a bit at the girl's words, shaking her head some with a grumble befor pulling the girl close to her."Mmm maybe before we leave...and give everyone a show they'll never forget..."She teased with a smile as she walked, keeping her lover close"OR should we go somewhere and enjoy ourselves right now?"

Sleeping close to her beautiful niece, Danielle was at peace. She slept soundly and right though her nap. Their tummies caressed every now and then, causing the busty blonde milf to moan slightly during her sleep. Almost two hours later, she woke up with a smile. Looking at Amy's beautiful round tummy, Danielle couldn't help but caress it.

Danica's cunt was starting to gush. She had yet to give her aunt Emily her ass, and the thought of being reamed up the butt was making the busty blonde very aroused. Part of her wanted to just hop on Emily's dick and start riding her right there in the middle of the beach. "I don't really care." Danica replied honestly. "As long as that fat dick of yours winds up in my tight little ass, I'll be quite happy. "

Through their nap the girl smiled, relaxed and ocassionally moaning as well when their bellies rubbed together. But by the end of her nap when she felt Danielle rub it, she moaned more and grumbled. With a breath he opened her eyes, looking at her lover with a smile."Enjoying yourself..?"She asked softly.

Emily chuckled a abit at her lovers words, licking her lips as she took a look around before shaking her head."Then lets return to our room, last thing we need is security or something butting in because you're dirty little mouth can't seem to keep quiet.."She teased as she reached into Danica's pants ans teased her drooling cunt. As she did she dipped her fingers inside and began to gently pull her lover with her.

Danielle didn't respond with words. Instead she just slid down and began to kiss all over her niece's swollen tummy. After licking at the round flesh for some time, she kissed back up to Amy's breasts, sucking on them for a bit. Just gazing into her lover's eyes, not feeling inclined to say anything else.

Danica giggled as her aunt pulled her back to the hotel where her mom and Amy were. "I can't help it that you make me moan like a little whore." the blonde said with a giggle. Moaning as her aunt teased her cunt. "God damn it Emily," she moaned out. Using her auntie-wifey's name. "You better take me soon or I swear I'm going to ride you where everyone can see."

Back
Top Bottom