Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our family stays in the family (with FutaFanatic)

"More wine sis?" Danielle. asked her sister as she poured herself some. They had already gone through almost a full bottle. Danielle didn't want to go too much given what they were planning. "So are we agreed then?" The dyed blonde asked her dark haired sister. For some time the two had been discussing something radical and potentially shocking to others. They were thinking about trading daughters and taking each other's daughter as a lover.

Danielle had fallen for her niece some time ago. Her niece was a redhead, unlike her mother. Something about the fire haired girl had attracted her. she had been unable to find herself looking away whenever her sister was in the room. So she had approached her sister about the idea. Offering her own daughter in exchange for taking her niece into bed.

The two girls where due to join there mother's sometime later. That was when the truth would be revealed.

"So...you sure you're okay with this?" She asked.

Emily simply smiled and gave her sister a nod, holding out her glass. A giggle left her lips as her eyes wandered, waiting for Danielle to pour her what might be her last drink for the night. Afterall she didn't wanna black out before having a chance to go through with a plan they had been discussing for months now.

While it was immoral and wrong to think, let alone agreee to such a thing, Emily couldn't refuse when her own neice was offered. She couldn't deny the many nights she found herself aroused at the sight, the fantasies of making the young blonde hers, to defile her in ways she couln't imagine. So after months of careful planning, it was finally time to trade off.

"I am sweet sister...ts too late to turn back now..not after we have both fantasized and hungered so much for their young teen bodies.."She teased with a smile, taking a sip of her wine.

"You do know I'm going to breed right?" Danielle laughed as she toasted their good fortune. The two mothers had been discussing swapping daughters for some time now. It had started as a wet dream for Danielle and now it was only a short time away from reality. The girls were due home at any time. But there was still the matter of actually trading the girls to each other.

Danielle's daughter Danica was the first to come home from her job as a barista. Wearing dark dress pants, a white shirt and a black apron, she sighed as she came in the door and dropped her things off. Seeing her mom and aunt on the couch, she came over and collapsed in a chair across from them.

"What's going on?" She asked in a nonchalant tone. being slightly envious of the wine they were drinking, she looked from woman to woman and noted the smiles on their faces. "What are you two talking about?"

Danielle smiled. "Nothing really dear." She insisted. "Your aunt and I were just talking over something we wanted to talk about with you and your cousin. We'll wait for her to come before we discuss it."

Emily giggled when Danielle mentioned breeding, something the two had in common. So with a breath she nodded, licking her lips."Mmm I know..The thought of my daughter plump with your baby makes it so much better...But you should know as well I intend to breed Danica as well.."She pointed out with a smirk, only to compose herself once her neice came home.

By then she knew her own daughter would follow shortly behind. So when the girl asked what they were discussing, Emily simply smiled."Perhaps you would like to change into bed clothes or something while you wait?"She offered. Though before she could finish her sentence and take another sip of her wine, her daughter AMy walked in, tossing her bag on the floor, grumbling as she simply fell onto the only other spot available.

Amy sighed in relief as she tilted her head back, enjoying the short moment of relaxation now that she was home from work. By now she had grown tired of the full week of work at the supermarket nearby, but more so excited with the next two days off her boss had agreed to give her.

"Oh, I wouldn't expect anything else." Danielle said with a giggled. Imagining her daughter with a swollen tummy. "You know I want to be a grandmother anyways. And I'm going to make you one. This is going to be so much fun. I'm getting wet and hard just thinking about it. Thank god for modern panties." Thankfully for Danielle, she had panties that were specially designed to hold her large cock back so it wasn't noticeable under her dress.

"yeah, I'm kind of tired and I don't like these anyways." Danica agreed. "Oh hey Amy!" She paused to say before going to her room and slipping into a tight pair of little blue shorts and a blue tank top. Coming back down, she sat on the floor across from the couch crossleged. Wondering what her mom and her aunt wanted to talk with her and Amy about.

Danielle waited for her niece to return first. "So how was work?" She asked Danica as she waited.

"Pretty good. I learned how to make a new drink." The girl said proudly. She loved making coffee. And she loved drinking it too. Having an employee discount and being able to get free coffee at work was definitely a plus.

Emily set her glass down, looking over both her daughter and her neice, unable to really grasp the fact this was about to happen, her cock begging to break free from her panties. So as they waited for Danica to return she adjusted herself just a bit, eyeing the young girl once she returned.

The older woman listened, giggling a bit as the girl expressed how good of a day she had, the woman licking her lips as she thought of a few depraved thing to do further down the road. But she shook those thoughts away and turned her attention to something a little cleaner."Mmm I might have to stop by sometime.."She teased before turning her attention now to her own daughter, who seemed to not be having as much luck as Danica had."What about you sweetheart..? How was your day..?"

Amy sighed when the question was turned to her, the girl giving a bit of a shrug."It went ok I guess..Same old tuff..Though have the next two days off to relax...I hate working there..." Amy grumbled.

"Sure, I can give family free drinks." Danica replied with a smile. Her mother knew that there was something else that Emily was referencing, but decided to let it pass until later. There was no sense in revealing everything until they were both ready.

"What's wrong about it dear?" Danielle asked. One of the things she was a bit concerned with was her niece's life. Once Danielle took Amy as her own, she would have to find the girl a better job to keep her calm and relaxed.

"I think the jewelry store next to my coffee place is hiring?" Danica suggested. Just trying to be helpful.

"So is it time do you think?" Danielle whispered to her sister. Wondering if they should drop the truth on their daughters now.

Emily moved about happily when she was allowed free drinks at her niece's coffee shop, but looked to her daughter when the girl mentioned a job opening at the jewelry store nearby. Of course when the idea of springing things on the girls was mentioned she giggled and whispered back."All up to you sweet sister.."

Amy smiled a bit more, perking up a bit as Danica mentioned the opening. "I'll have to take a look...anything is better than where I am now.."She groaned before sitting up some and relaxing, looking to her mother and aunt as they whispered.

"Well then, Danica, can you see about getting Amy an application?" Danielle said, smiling at the girls. Leaning back over to her sister, she whispered back. "then why don't we spring it on them? It's not like we're going to take no for an answer anyways." The fake blonde giggled to her sister. "The question is...do we fuck them now or later? That I haven't decided. I kind of want to breed that hot piece of ass you have for a daughter. But I'm going to let you help be decide what we do." Looking back at her daughter and niece, Danielle smiled and winked.

"So enough beating around the bush." She said. "Danica, Amy, we've been discussing something today. You see, your Danica, your aunt and I have been having a conversation recently. I can't help but feel like I need someone to love and be intimate with in my life. Amy, your mom has been thinking the same. So...we kind of came up to an agreement. You see ladies, neither of us really wants to go out dating. And there's not really any point when the two of us have such lovely ladies already at our disposal."

Looking at Amy, Danielle smiled and bit her lip. "So," she continued. "I find you to very sexy Amy. Danica, your aunt Emily find you appealing. So the two of us deciding that we want to trade our daughters to each other as lovers. Now, I'm sure you both have questions and maybe even some objections. So let me be clear, this is happening. Danica, you're going to be your aunt's girlfriend and Amy you're going to be mine."

Leaning back on the couch with a smile, Danielle looked at her sister and leaned in to give the woman a deep kiss. "God I'm so horny now."

Emily smiled at the idea of her daughter having a better job, something to make her day less stressful and more enjoyable, outside of home that is. Though as she got a response from her sister, the woman smirked, licking her lips with a nod."That is up to you dear, after all you're the one breaking in my daughter..Besides, one way or another it is going to happen.."

Amy listened as her aunt began to explain what was going on, while her mother simply sat there with a smile, not seeming at all to object to the idea, especially the fact about giving her up to Danielle. Her breathing picked up a bit, unable to comprehend the fact of what was going on.The imple words that left the woman's lips made her shiver, they were not being given a choice in the matter.

"Y-You gotta be kidding right? Mother come on this is wrong and you know it.."She grumbled, swallowing a bit as sh moved to get up, refusing to accept such a demand.All the while, her eyes widened and a blush tainted her cheeks when she saw her mother lock lipd with her aunt, the woman's hand slowly sliding up Danielle's thigh towards her crotch.

"And you're breaking in mine." Danielle giggled back. "But yes. I'm going to wear your daughter's pussy out and shoot her full of my cum she's going to be on her back with my cum for days." Already feeling her cock swell under her dress, Danielle made out with her sister. Moaning as she felt Emily reach for her dick. "No no sissy, that's for your daughter."

Danica was shocked. She was by no means a virgin. She had been with women, and she even found her aunt attractive. But she had never in a million years considered becoming her aunt's lover. "What the hell mom!" She said shocked as she took in the scene. "I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I don't want this."

Danielle paused making out with her sister to look at the two girls. "Should we fuck them now?" She mused to Emily. "I really want to. So why don't we do a little seducing and have some fun? I'd love to see my sexy daughter bouncing on your big dick."

She smiled a the response, only nodding to the fa t she herself would be doing the exact same thing to Danica. And while the two were old enough to make their own decisions, she knew once they both had a taste, they would not want anyone else. But when denied her turn at her sister she giggled."For another time then..afterall you wouldn't deny your loving sis would you?"She teased as she moved her hand away, eyes shifting to their daughters who showed their obvious dissaprroval.

Kim listened as the two ignored the plea and denial of their daughters and continued on the topic. And before she cold answer, her body shook when she heard her mother speak again.

"Mmm of course, but I think we might have to do a little more than seducing..then again..my baby girl is a shy little thing so have at her.."Emily told her, licking her lips as she rose to her feet."But first lets show our babygirl's why we want them so badly hm?"She mu bled, hands working at her clothes, shedding them one by one until her large breasts bounced freely, her panties the only thing between her and freedom. She now waited for Danielle to follow suit.

"of course not sissy, I'd never desire my partner in crime!" Danielle giggled. She, like her sister stripped off her dress. Having not been wearing a bra, she now stood in front of everyone in nothing but the tiny lace thong that barely held back her large girl meat. Smiling ruefully at her sister, the platinum blonde mom approached her niece and smiled like only a predator on the hunt could.

"Don't worry Amy " Danielle cooed as she came close to her niece. "Auntie Danielle wants to take care of you. Now...how about we get you out of those clothes and we can explore each other a little? I'm sure that you'd love to have some fun with my breasts?" Not giving the girl a chance to think or respond, Danielle shoved her breasts into the girl's face and giggled. Forcing Amy to motorboat her as she laughed in lust.

Danica knew she had to act. Her aunt was stripping and would no doubt come to seduce her shortly. Danica was a sucker for large breasts. Having always envied the fact that her mother was more busty than she was. She turned her head and wrapped her arms around her knees. Trying to ignore the sight and not become aroused.

Amy watched, looking around for somewhere to go, only to find both women bewtween her and her way out. Before she could say or do anything she found those lovely breasts mashed into her face. Taking in the sweet smell, Amy foind it hard not to get aroused when her sexy aunt pushed those mammoths into her face. Amy herself loved her aunt, and at the same time admired the beauty of her aunt and her mother. She wasn't the most endowed in her chest area and was jealous with the fact the two older women were so much more. But given her situation she had no choice now but to obey as she moved her head about, part of her trying to find air to breath in while between those lovely mounds.

Emily giggled, hoping to have her own fun with her sister after she had her fill with Amy. In the meantime she now focused her attntion on Danica, which she approached and grabbed."Come on over here with me sweetie.."She mumbled as she plopped back down on the couch, pulling Danica into her lap."No need to be so protective of yourself hun..you are a gorgeous woman.."She praised, one hand touching the young girl's cheek, letting them look eye to eye while her other hand took Danica's, bringing it to touch one of her large exposed tits.

Giggling and moaning, Danielle found that Amy's resistance wasn't so forceful as her words had been earlier. The young girl seemed to be melting against her breasts, clearly not so against the idea from a sexual sense. Danielle moved back to give the girl some air and then smiled. Straddling her niece, Danielle leaned down so that their faces were eye to eye, lips only a few inches from each other. "Wouldn't you like to kiss me?" she mused. "I don't think that a simple kiss would be so bad. We could just try and you can tell me if you're changing your mind a little." Danielle knew that just a little seduction could go a long way. But a kiss was one of the best ways to break the ice. That, and she adored the feeling of lips against her own.

"uh.......I don't know about this...." Danica said nervously as she found herself on her aunt's lap. The large cock in Emily's panties rubbing against her ass as she sat. Danica loved the feeling, but fought it hard. She didn't want to become her aunt's toy, and she was very close to losing herself to that. "uh.!!!!! Please stopppp!!!" she groaned as she felt the soft and large breast in her hand. Her aunt's large round orb of beautiful and soft breast flesh felt amazing to the touch. Danica found herself squeezing the tit without thinking. Her brain going blank as she tried to remain focused and not become lost in the lust that was permeating the room. But it was no use. "Would you like to touch mine?" Danica asked with bright red cheeks as her other hand moved to grab Emily's free breast.

Being the shy girl she was, it was hard for her to put up much of a fight, especially when the woman was right in her face, mashing it into the older woman's breasts. Her body began to heat up, taking a liking to the situation, even though the girl herself wasn't all for it. However, when she felt the nearly nude woman straddle her lap and ask for a kiss, Amy looked Danielle in the eyes, Her brown eyes focused. With a breath she licked her lips and gave a weak smile."i-I guess...I guess not.."She agreed, leaning in to give her aunt a kiss, her body yearning for it, her walls crumbling bit by bit as her arousal grew. Unlike Danica however she was a virgin by all means, but not at all against sex, given her shy nature and life being so hectic it was hard finding anyone, or even the time for herself.

She watched the girl as she resisted, despite the fact she didn't move from the older woman's lap. She simply sat there now and watched as the girl began to break down with each second, especially once her hand was resting on Emily's breast. But once the young grip of her niece found her other breast, Emily smiled all the more, her chest pushing into those hands."Mmm I would love to.."Her skillful hands pulled off Danica's top, refusing to touch anything but bare breast and leave her exposed. Once she had her way her hands reach up to tenderly work her niece's breasts, giving them soft squeezes"Mmm you will grow out nicely in a few years.."She praised with a lustful giggle, all while her cock throbbed, trying to force its way out, eager for the young piece of ass on her lap.

"Just a little kiss..." Danielle whispered lustily as she leaned in and pressed her lips to Amy's ever so gently. The soft reddish bits of skin connecting, Danielle wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and leaned in more, pressing her breasts against the niece she craved so much. The sparks began to fly as blonde aunt and redheaded niece let their passion and lust connect in a moment of raw and undiluted pleasure. Finally breaking the kiss with a sigh, Danielle leaned back just a little, but with her breasts still pushing and smushing against the young body she craved to have in her bed. "Now tell me, how was that Amy?" she cooed, hands moving down to rest on the girl's hips.

"Oh god that feels so good." Danica moaned very softly as her breasts were massaged. She had never felt like this. The forbidden lust of passion for one's own relations. Her own hands began to massage and squeeze the absolutely massive and majestic orbs of beautiful tit flesh that her aunt bore on her chest. Danica was not sure what her aunt Emily had meant. She was done growing, so how would her breasts ever get any bigger? Growing couldn't really happen. "Ah!!!" She suddenly yelped as the cock of her aunt began to rub between her ass cheeks. "Aunt Emilyyyy...." She gasped and groaned. The feeling of the large member was distracting. She didn't know what to do or how to resist the feeling that was so very close.

Danielle watched the sight with a hunger. Standing up from her position, she took Amy by the hand. "Shall we retire to the bedroom ladies?" She mused. "We can have some more fun there."

She blushed a bit more as she felt her lips meet with Danielle's, her body heating up more as she felt their breasts mash together, her breathing deeper as her eyes closed slowly, her body, her mind falling into the lust. Her body melted under the sensual touch of her aunt's lips. Butterflies rummaged through her stomach until the kiss was broken, giving Amy another chance to take in a breath, her body shaking, her lower body throbbing, drooling through her clothes."T-That...I...."She was lost for words, unable to describe the feeling in her gut, the burning desire in her crotch. And before she could say anything she pressed her body forward, stealing another kiss from the woman, moaning softly in delight. She couldn't fight it, she wanted more of those sweet lips, her walls in shambles now.

Emily giggled at the moans and plea of pleasure Danica expressed as her delicate hands worked the soft flesh of her niece's tits all while a moan of her own escaped when the teen did wonders on her bountiful breasts. When the girl moaned her name, Emily giggled with utter delight until Danielle caught her attention."Mmm I think so..I need to have her now..."She grumbled, bucking up once to let her niece feeling the massive boner that ached to devour her.

Making her niece crumble against her was one of the most erotic things that Danielle had ever done. Unable to think of another event where she had engaged in such a forbidden and indecent moment of true carnal pleasure as the one that had just transpired. She felt the movement of a girl who was losing control of the fight she had once waged so strongly. "Don't speak dear. Just do what you feel the need to do." the aunt insisted as she once more felt the young and soft lips press against hers. her panties strained and stretched to accommodate the large member she carried within them. But it was time to release the beast and have some fun. Not to mention the fact that she really wanted to watch her sister fuck her daughter.

Having stood up and pulled Amy with her, Danielle reached for her sister and gestured for them all to make their way with her to the master bedroom. Where the fun was going to take place.

Danica was shocked. She and her aunt were engaging in mutual breast stimulation, and she was loving it. But now her mom was dragging them along to the bedroom, where no doubt.....Danica took a deep breath. She knew she going to be taken there to be fucked, just as Amy was.

She let herself be dragged along by her mother and aunt.

Danielle pushed the two girls onto her large king sized bed and then turned to her sister. Dropping her panties, she took her large she cock in her hand and stroked it. "Should we put on a little show for them?" she giggled. Offering her dick to her sister in exchange for one in return.

She smiled shyly when the kiss was broken and she was moved aside when Danielle rose to her feet, only to pull the teen with her. Amy watched and listened, shivering at the thought of what was about to go down, how the older woman was about to defile her, ravage her, all while her mother not only agreed to it, but would no doubt show her cousin the same treatment, both still unaware of their intent to breed with them.

Emily licked her lip and smiled, nodding to her sister when the idea to move this somewhere more suitable was brought up. Without much hesitation she rose to her feet, pulling Danica up as well, following close behind her sister, watching that delicious ass of her sway with each step.

Once inside, Emily giggled in lust as she looked at the two young girls who sat on the bed, eyes on the both of them."I think so dear sister.."She agreed as she dropped her own panties, letting both girls see their parents massive cocks which were hungry for young pussy. So when offere, Emily took Danielle's cock softly into her hand and began to stroke it.

Danica lay there on the bed next to her cousin. Watching her mom and her aunt rub each other was just too much. Her hand slipped into her shorts and she began to play with herself as she watched. She had to admit that her own mother was quite beautiful. But she had never thought of Danielle or Emily in this way before. Her pussy was becoming wet, thinking about the fucking that her own aunt was almost certainly going to be delivering to her later. "Um...so your mom is kind of hot." Danica casually mentioned to her cousin.

"My my, it's been too long since I've felt that lovely meat you pack." Danielle moaned as she and Emily began to jack each other off. "I miss when we use to masturebate each other all the time. It was so much fun. Ugh!! I'm so damned horny. I feel like I could fuck for days. Just...don't make me cum sis. I want your daughter to take every single drop in that pretty little pussy I know she has. "

Danielle was so rock solid. Her large cock hard as a steel beam. Ready to drive into her niece at any point, Danielle moaned and leaned in for another passionate kiss with her sister. Jacking the busty woman off and aching for release. If she wasn't desperate to fuck Amy, Danielle would have enjoyed taking turns fucking each other with Emily. Which....maybe they would have to do later and make their daughters watch.

Amy watched as well, breathing in deep as she watched both her mother and aunt stroke each other, not ashamed at all of the incestuous touching. But what shocked her more was the massive cocks they sported, which were surely hole breakers and then some. So when Danica praised her mother, the girl blushed and smiled weakly, biting her lip."S-so is yours..."

Emily smirked at the comment her dear sister made about her cock, the ilf licking her lips ass he gripped it tighter. When told not to make her cum, the woman giggled, stroking faster."Mmm Oh come on sis..you love it when I used to suck you dry.."She teased before slowing her hand down, her own body rocking and bucking into her sister's hand. But when her own orgasm closed in she stopped, arching just enough to free her raging monster from Danielle's hand. with another quick kiss she smiled, looking into her sister's eyes.

"L-Lets get started sister...Lets break them in...make them ours before I let loose and take you right here and now.."

"Mmmmm we suck each other dry if you'd forgotten." Danielle moaned to her sister. The two had been lovers at times for years. Being sisters who could fuck and be fucked, it was a dream cum dream. The only thing that had kept them from becoming full time lovers was the fact that Danielle had hooked up with a futa girl at a bar, who had knocked her up with Danica. Otherwise, it was possible the two cousins would be sisters.

"I'm going to enjoy breaking in that tight pussy of your daughter's." Danielle giggled as she approached her niece. Sliding onto the bed next to Amy, Danielle began to tug at the girl's clothing. "Come on baby, don't be shy." She whispered lustily into her niece and soon to be lover's ear. "I'm going to have so much fun fucking you baby. That cunt is going to be mine from now on."

Danica had heard the whole interchange by each woman. She giggled nervously as her aunt approached. "Um...I...are you sure about this auntie?" She blushed. "Can't we just talk? I can....I can blow you instead? I just don't know if I'm ready for that huge fucking cock inside of me."

Emily licked her lips at the thought, remembering the many times the two of them would suck each other dry anywhere the need came up. She also remembered how they both hammered away at each other from time to time, shocking her that neither of them had gotten pregnant from each other, but she never complained, loving everything they did, as forbidden as it was.

"Mmmm go right ahead baby...break her..make her yours.." She whispered seductively, giving the cock one last quick tug before letting the futa move in. Amy was shaking as the woman moved beside her, eyes watching the fit, slender body close in. Her breathing shook as the voice rang through her ear, her legs closing as she whined."B-But its too big..y-you'll rip me apart.."She whined softly.

Emily meanwhile pinned Danica beneath her, using one hand to pull and tug at her clothes, her breath smacking the teen's neck."Mmmm I don't need a blowjob sweetie..I need you pussy swallowing my cock..I start of gentle so you can get used to it ok?"

Once she had Amy naked, Danielle licked her lips as she looked over the slender-ish red headed girl. Her tight young body and flat stomach were of particular interest to the sexy and busty milf. "Oh, this is going to be so very much fun." She giggled as she pushed Amy on her back and stroked her cock while looking at the naked woman. Grabbing a bottle of lube from her night table, Danielle poured an ample amount right into Amy, before adding more to her dick. Once both the young girl and the hung milf were nice and slippery, the blonde milf lined her dick up with the young girl's cunt.

"Don't worry dear, the lube will make it easier and you'll stretch out after a while." Danielle promised, before she began to push her large and swollen cock head into the young girl. "Damn that's a tight pussy." She moaned as she began to work her huge cock in and out. "Were you a virgin baby? Well not anymore. This hot young pussy belongs to me now, and I'll fuck it whenever and however I want."

Danica groaned. Her aunt wasn't giving up, and she was getting hornier with each minute. her aunt's huge dick did look pretty good. Danica happened to look over and saw her mom begin to penetrate her cousin. "Holy fuck!" She gasped. She moaned and looked at her aunt again, biting her lip. Giving in to the inevitable, Danica spread her legs and opened herself up. Rubbing her clit as she moaned. "Just do it." She said to her aunt.

Back
Top Bottom