Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hitchhiking from Amsterdam to Portland. (MrBellroy & Ashddurn)

"Truck drivers have steady income and among the steady middle class in non coastal American states" - Eric recited a piece of knowledge he picked up in one or another financial study he was reading while deciding wether he should move Australia or USA. - "Also they need to keep a lot of cash on them, and it's not about prostituion" - He said, though he never had moral objections against prostitution he didn't like profession for tactical reasons, too much risk, no stability or career opportunities. He imagined that if he was somewhat pretty girl in University he could take up a side gig. - "It's not about prostitution, but getting higher price is what makes my blood boil" - He said and looked at a girl opening a door once they stopped. - "I think I need to improve your talents in this area, especially if you are serious about being a stripper" - He winked at her and opened a door once out he leaned on his car buttoning his blazer in chill weather.

Moments later Lilly joined him and wrapped his hand around her ass and held her bare thigh, he smiled at her manipulations and looked at her, she was a little bit taller than he is, it was unusual for him but interesting, he moved his tongue across her neck and towards her ear while truck finally arrived and rather large black man exited the van and Eric was somewhat disappointed, guy was taller than he is, and Eric wasn't used to being a shortest one in a group, last time was in a board meeting in fucking Iceland, where he was surrounded by fucking two and a half meter tall vikings, his neck was aching for day after all that looking up.

Eric locked his car and while driver was walking around his truck to open cargo section couple approached him - "I'm Eric, and young beauty here is Lilly" - He said and looked at his girl, not sure if she has it in her, he added - "I believe you owe her something" - He said and gave a audible slap on her buttock.

Before they got to the truck. Lilly whispered over. "Well then... you can go ahead and upsale.. I trust you... " Giving his ear a little bit of a lick, before walking over with him to the truck. :i;;y pulled her shirt off to the side a little bit, showing a little bit of her breast. She grinned at the black guy walking twods them, making her way over. Lilly did think a little bit about that saying, once you go black.. but.. she didnt buy it too much. Looking him up and down a little bit. Thinking he was cute.. and sexy, but not as much as Eric was. She smilled wide and put her hand out at the slap on her ass. Looking over at Eric with a sly grin.

Back
Top Bottom