Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hitchhiking from Amsterdam to Portland. (MrBellroy & Ashddurn)

ashdurn

Star
81ec3df0d6da394b4323e2649e96b5fd.jpg

Chapter 1.
Two New Beginnings.​

Ash was walking along the cold road some where in .. Nebraska? Hell she wasn't too sure herself. Of course she knew where this journey had began a week ago. She had graduated early from high-school. Stayed with her parents through the holidays. And now, she was wondering. She had zero idea where she was going. Probably a good reason why she had yet to get there. The trip had started in a small town outside of Detroit. The sort of town where she had no future. Sure she was beautiful, but, what was she going to do with that. Being a model held little interest for her. She definitively did not want to get stuck in Michigan. And had no chance of paying out of state tuition. Sure standard grants, and loans might pay instate. But for that she would need to be somewhere for a year.

So she did something crazy, something fun. She packed up her bag, and put out her thumb. She didn't care where she was going. When she found it, she would be there. Though she was hoping for Portland. That seemed like a real place to be. At least from what she had heard about it. Of course she had a phone on her. And a large battery pack. She stayed in contact with her parents, who were worried about her. But They knew that Ash could not be contained.

To be honest. Ash had thought that life would be harder on the road. She was a beautiful girl. She knew that. Six foot tall, leggy, blonde, not a bad rack, but an Ass you could bounce quarters on. But so far everyone that picked her up were the good christian sort. Some taking her home, letting her shower. Most that she was riding with for some time offering to buy her food. None trying to sleep with her. Hell she was starting to get offended by that.

And now she was walking down the highway. It was two lane. Snow on the side of the road, but she was from the north. Tough, and was still in her shorts. Sure she had pants, but, she was preferring the shorts. Her hand down at her side, Thumb out, turning when she heard cars approach. She had been walking for almost half an hour when the Beemer slowed down, and stopped for her. She of coursed hurried to the window, leaning in. "Thanks Mister.. give me a ride?" smiling wide

tumblr_inline_o02um3bjk31srvvmn_540.jpg

Eric was playing with his iPod connected to his car audio system trying to decide whether he wanted to listen to a podcast or music, one hand being on a leather wheel of his new car. He lived most of his life in London and Amsterdam and was still surprised that he actually owned a car. He sided on large BWM 7 series, one of the expensive ones without being too luxury, not that he liked BMW, but at some point he gave up, and he knew that he needed to buy some car, so it has to be German, because he wasn't sure that anyone else can be trusted with metal work. And then he used a coin toss to decide between Audi and BMW, deciding that Mercedes was a little bit obnoxious.

For a man that decided a purchase on a coin toss he was pretty happy, and he drove most of his way with a grin on his face, though he didn't expect that this trip would take this long, his phone was drained and he burned his usb charger in hotel, using european adapter instead of local one, forgetting voltage difference.

So here he was in a middle of Nebraska…He knew that Nebraska existed, probably overheard it in a movie or something, but he didn't know anything about this place, he wondered if he should stop somewhere and do sight seeing, but weather wasn't very cooperative. And then he saw her.

At first Eric assumed that girl was wearing pinkish leggings, but as he approached her he realised that she was in shorts, and she wasn't blond enough to be Swedish. Eric chuckled at his own politically incorrect joke as he slowed down the car.

He gave girl smile of his own, and his eyes smiled at her too, if somewhat slyly - "Hey Mizz" - He responded - "Ride sounds fun, if you can be entertaining, where are you heading?" - Eric asked the girl with a wink, lowering the volume of metal band he was listening.

She opened the door and slid herself into the car. She careful put her medium sized bag into the back seat of the car. She was smiling a little bit at him, and played with her hair as she turned to him to answer his question. "Any where realy... Trying to make it some place that I Like to start my life" She said Having said the line a dozen times already. She sounded confident. She looked him over a little bit. She of course had heard the accent in his voice. But was not well enough versed in European accents to give it an accurate guess. If she had to put money on it she would have went Dane. But might revise her answer if he spoke more.

She Sat back in the car, bending her legs a little bit, pointing them towards him, before grabbing the seat-belt, and buckling herself up. Before putting her hand out to him. "Thanks for the ride. The name is Lilly, Lilly Wilde" The corner of her mouth curving a little bit. It was her real name. As well as the only indication where any of her relatives had come over from the old country. She happened to know that her great great grandfather was a cousin to Oscar Wide, so she was at least part Irish.

She had also stayed at the house of a nice grandmotherly woman the night before. Who allowed her to shower and have breakfast, before she hit the road again. She had not used perfume, but, after a long walk, and a bit of a car ride. She was smelling like a lovely young woman.

"Eric Bulle" - Man said, extending his hand and embracing young girl's hand within his large palm and shaking it for a little while, he was pleased that he could understand the girl, his main complaint about English as a language was that people sort of freestyled their way in it, he lived and worked for a few years in London, but the moment he traveled north he would find himself in a land of people who suddenly decided to pronounce all the vowels on german or french manner from county to county, and America was no exception. He wished that people would just speak in the version of English that London or Hollywood kindly broadcasted, and abandon their dialects.

But he couldn't hold up internal complaint for too long when young and sexy girl was seating next to him. Overlooking her tall legs, and Eric was was a leg man, he started speaking - "Aren't you a bit too young for hitchhiking?" - He asked her when girl finished with belt, and before she could answer him he downed accelerator speeding up, pushing girl into soft leather as he reached 110 miles in few seconds, later he would realise that it was miles and not kilometers, but it was a bit too late.

"I'm going to Portland by the way" - He continued, while he was introducing his passenger to inertia, - "Do you know if I should do something in…Nebraska before I live, anything to see, or experience?" - He asked her, using a question as an excuse to check her out one more time, last time, he promised himself, he didn't have a partner for quite some time, and girl did distract him a bit more than he wanted to admit to himself.

Lilly snorted a little bit at the Question. "I don't think so. Ive always heard Nebraska described as a more boring version of Kansas "
The thought a little bit about where they were. "Portland you say.. Always sounded like an interesting and hip place..... lets see.. the fastest way to Oregon would go through Wyoming.. and in wyoming you have Devils Rock, and of course Yellowstone. witch Im told is a place that everyone should see.. I've never been west of the Mississippi until two days ago myself.... Lets wee, then there is Idaho.. not sure if there is anything there other then Potatoes, and Portland has Mount Hood, and Mt Saint Hellens... " Thinking about the direct route, and anything else that she might have heard of from that side of the country.

She looked out at the road a little bit, Thinking some about the first question. "And I think I'm just the right age to be hitchhiking. Seventeen, trying to find my place before college, seeing parts of the country I probably would never see otherwise.... discovering that Kansas and Nebraska are even more boring then the media Suggests.. She then looked the young professional next to her over a little bit. "I grew up in Michigan and.. unless you liked early post USSR Estonia , then I would say avoid Detroit as well" Knowing that he was European , and being one of thouse Americans determined to prove that were not all mindless troglodyte.

"Yeah I remember Robocop" - Eric responded to her, he felt somewhat guilty that the only thing he knew about Detroit was what he though in Robocop, hobos around burning barrels and killer robots, but it wasn't enough to abandon perfectly good pun, - "I'll keep clear of Detroit!" - He winked at a girl, when she mentioned her age though the first thing that visited Eric's mind was whether 17 was legal or not, second thought was the reminder that he needed to get laid.

He parted ways with Eliza almost 6 month ago, and actually quite enjoyed his life alone as he finished contract in London, he still loved her to an extent, but he felt like it was time to move out of London, he spent there three years, and he did want to see the world, and more importantly not just be a tourist, but live in the world. And she wouldn't leave her favourite city. And then he felt like he needed fresh blood, Eliza knew him, and in his "business" he enjoyed ignorance and innocence to some extent. So for last six month he had occasional one night stand here and there, usually though he picked up women in a bar next to his office, which he had to admit was a worst kind of lazyness and he needed to shake things up in his life.

So he was here, buying an apartment in Portland, which seemed like a nice city, with great coffee, and wondering whether girl next to him was legal. - "I might have to keep you around for quite a while" - He said - "I just realised that I need a pretty tour guide to get to know my new home".

Ash put her hand through her hair a little bit. " Well, I don't know how much of a Guide I can be. Never been out here myself" She says with a little bit of a snicker. She moved her face just a little bit to show it to him in profile, grinning, and showing her pearly white perfect teeth. "But I have a phone, and the internet.. I am sure that I can find us an interesting route to Portland, and provide some... entertainment. " She was the sort of girl that was used to guys checking her out. And this guy certainly was. And not exactly with the Innocent eyes of some one who didn't intend to follow through. She knew there was something on his mind however. And any one that was paying attention could figure out that it was a matter of law, not desire.

So she simply opened her purse, and pulled out the phone. Attached to a little pink battery to make sure that it stayed charged. She did a Simple google search. "Lets see.. the Age of consent in Nebraska is 16...Wyoming .. 17.. Montana, 16.. Idaho 18.. and Oregon.. 17" Smiling a little bit, giving him a bit of a grin. "Just in case you were wondering... so I can be entertainment for you, most of the trip.. and I'm sure that we can get through Idaho fast... now for other distractions... What sorts of things do you enjoy? I can start searching for options..." Looking back at him.

Ash was thinking a little bit about her trip so far. She had met a few interesting people, but no one really special, or really sexy. Eric seemed to be both. She had been supprised that no one had realy hit on her on her entire trip. Sure a few people had taken glances. But they seemed ashamed of themselves for doing so. As Ash was looking over, She noticed that he was looking at what most considered her best feature. And Quietly slipped a shoe off. Making it seem like it was unconscious that she was doing it, and proceded to rub the back of her calf with her foot, drawing the eye up and down it. Of course as she was she had to pay more attention to the road, than to him. She was purposefully distracting the driver, and wanted to make sure that they stayed safe. It was icey out. But it was also a quiet road..

Of course She was flirting with him. Hell she all but spelled it out. She told him where it would be legal for them to have more then a little fun. And it appeared that she would be for a majority of there trip. Barely in Wyoming, and Oregon, but well within the law in a majority the trip.

Man wanted to comment on girls remark about her having phone in internet, on multiple occasions Eric was able to essentially wing his way in corporate life and management by literally googling every single problem, reading various bits of information and then applying him in his work, he smiled remembering some of the funny moments and was about to lean back and tell girl stories of his google-powered slacking talents when girl started listing states.

Eric lips parted in rather wide smile when girl started talking about age of consent, across different states, in fact at this very moment he wasn't sure if his rising erection was due to her looks or the fact that she deconstructed his line of thought so fast, that was hot, and when girl lifted her eyes he met her with his, - "So we are in Nebraska right now, and Wyoming is next?" - He clarified, his tongue actually enjoyed this word, Wyoming, though he still had no idea how to spell it. Though his eyes had to dart lower back to the road and then switch to her legs for a moment he considered switching the cruise mode on, but road was quite good, quite and separated and on top of that he had winter tires.

Girl was sliding her foot across her calf, and while Eric didn't had foot fetish, this very moment he though he might enjoy it this very moment, looking at girls' motions. The buldge would be openly visible by now and he landed his palm on girls thigh right below hem of her shorts taking few moments to look away and make sure eveything was alright on the road - "I guess I should cash out on that entertainment" - He nodded to himself. This very moment he did had an urge to play hard to get, but he shot it the moment it appeared, there were better times for narcissism.

When he looked back at Lilly he imagined her in light bondage on her knees, or in strapado with a spreader between those sweet legs of her, he imagined her buttocks red after he had some time with them and it suited her. - "I'm not sure whether it's your looks or your attitude that give me this hard on, but it works" - He voiced his earlier thoughts giving a squeeze on her thigh. Yes, definitely, stories about his corporate life can wait.

She bit her lips a little bit. Blushing just a little bit. It had already been obvious what he had meant by entertainment. And she was more then game, and wanting to give. She Twisted her neck a little bit, opening her purse again, and digging around a little bit. Grabbing a condom, and opening up its little package. "Well.. You shouldn't have to drive too much with a hardon... It can't be good for you..." She Looked again at her phone. quickly. "Alright.. In about five minutes were going to get to reach I-80... take a left going west towards Cheyenne, the exit should be marked.. if not.. I can look again..." Before popping the condom in her mouth. Getting it in front of her teeth, behind her lips. Reaching over she started to bend over. Opening his trousers up.

Her hand stroked his cock a little bit, judging his size a little bit. Before she pulled it free, and started to slide her mouth over it. Using her mouth and toung to put the condom on him, as she went down it. And started to blow him. Bobbing her head up and down the shaft, her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. Her tounge was playing with the head whenever she was shallow. her legs extended out. Her hand on his thigh , and dirty blond hair spreading out more then a little bit. Her shorts sliding down a little bit, letting him look down them, to her pink thong riding up on her hip, her humming just slightly as she was, obviously enjoying giving the head.

Eric used controls on his wheel to move their seats a little bit back, to allow Lilly some more freedom, while she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his now hard as rock cock out of jeans, it stood tall, but mostly Eric was proud of it's thickness. - "I 90, I mean 80" - He repeated nonchalant as girl moved to his cock, she was careful and prepared with a condom, Eric liked her even more for this partially. Another part of him wanted to shoot his hot semen in blond's mouth, but it could wait.

Meanwhile his hand reached for her shorts, and he started pulling them away just enough so his hand could jump under them and under her thin thong, he traced delicate skin between her buttocks, his fingers moving across her anus and then lower towards her pussy and back, he wished it was summer, he wanted to stop and have girl on the hood, though she did walked all this way in her shorts. He continued driving until he reached I-80 and took turn towards Cheyenne, and grabbed her buttock firmly, moving with his own hips pushing in young hitchhiker's mouth.

Lilly purred as she got the reach over. Going slow on the cock. They weren't going anywhere. It was a long drive, and.. not much to look out really. But she still wanted to show off her skills. It was a teasing but active blow job. A lot of play with her tongue, and even used her teeth , just a little bit. Never to the point of pain, just, being playful. Her hand slowly going from his thigh, and into his fly. Turning and cupping his balls as she bobbed her head slightly.

Lillys sex was shaved.. but not very recently. So there was some stubble on her lips as his fingers came in contact with her wet sex. She grinded her hips into his hand a bit. and her hand drifted down, to undo her belt, and fly, not taking her pants down, but giving his hand a lot more freedom of movement.

Shortly after getting on the real highway. A semi truck pulled along them. It was obvious that the driver was watching them as he drove along, trying to stay at pace with the couple . Not staring into the car obviously. But looking as often as he felt that he could get along with.

The car begining to smell somewhat of girl sex, as Lilly was getting quite ready to fuck, from giving the head, though she was staying in place. Sucking on the head. She manuvered a little bit to get herself in a position where she could take him into her throat. Bent over not the best position for that. Her ass pressed against the window of the car as she took him deep, and kept him there. Swallowing on his cock , squessing and pulling it with her throat, without moving her head. Lilly had zero gag reflex left.

Eric noticed the truck driver that was "tailing" them on the right, he considered speeding up, and showing off his car, he arrived recently and imported his car from Germany, while he still waited for his status to get official in states, it was virtually impossible to fine him. And he did use this "privilege" to test out his car quite a few times, I-80 was a large high way punctuated with concrete walls on both sides, it was easy to drive, it was even safe to switch cruise control, easy but not responsible. The girl was blowing him with inspiration so he kept driving, pulling her shorts just a little bit lower to give a driver view of her peachy yet firm ass.

Her ass was pressed against a window so he repositioned his hand, to play with her clit, thought that truck driver was observing it made his blood boil, and his cock was already throbbing when he started to rub girl, he cleared the throat and said - "Lick my balls please" - with notes of assertiveness in his voice, and moved a little bit to let Lilly pull his trousers a little bit lower, meanwhile his fingers reached her wet pussy and he started to slide along the slit - "You are good" - He said looking down at her - "You must have had a lot of practice hitchhiking" - He punctuated his words with fingers entering her.

As Lilly pulled off. "None really... I got a lot of practice before I went on the road.. but your the first person that rally seemed that interested in sex since I left Detroit..." But her face went down to the balls, laying sideways. Her hand going to her hair and pulling it further back. Hoing in, her lips pushed out, she sucked one into her mouth, licking it, playing around with it, her eyes closing for a moment, before opeing and looking back up. Her lips currling into a smile. She slowly shook her ass letting out a little bit of a grown, taking a long lick, before going to the other ball. "Road head is always so limited.. wait till tonight.. and Ill realy show off my skills..." Letting out a humm on the nut.

Eric was considering going vanilla for few months or maybe even a year, he had urges to find another slave, but slave was commitment and at this point he needed to concentrate on quickly moving in to gain contacts and expand his social network to start his next venture, he was considering finding girl friend among local entrepreneurs in Portland, strong and smart woman, he could show up in various places…his planned life shattered when girl told him that she didn't had much sex on the road. Her openness, the ease at each she could discuss her sex life and willingness to report to him made him want to take his girl as his own.

Girl knew exactly what he wanted, she pulled her hair back to give him a view of her licking his balls, sensation of her tongue on his skin was phenomenal, and he switched the car on the damned cruise control, promising himself that in five minutes he will switch it off at take control of the vehicle. He reeled her hair on his now free arm pushing and pulling her a little bit as she played with his balls while two fingers of his were exploring her.

She seemed pretty tight. But not in that virgin tight. Instead she worked at it. her pussy was muscular, used,, but If you looked like her, you were going to get plenty off offers if you were basicly anywhere. She was looking up at him, smilling a little bit more as she continued to suck on the balls. Something about him. She Felt like she wanted to confess something about her past. Something strange.. or maybe more common that any one realy wanted to admit. But something that she felt any prospective long term partner would want to know. Her mouth wasnt stuffed. "So.... What do you do for a living..?" Starting the, getting to know you small talk that would be expected with any first date.. except lilly was starting it after they had begun having sex.

The trucker to his right still following him and staring at his girl's ass, large and long high way and girl sucking his cock and balls asking him about his job made him spasm a short laugh - "This is so American" - He said, not that he meant it, it was an extravagant image but playing tourist didn't grow old yet and he shrugged - "I'm telling people what to do and then send them invoices, and I'm a caffeine dealer on a side" - He said, he used to joke a lot about being a drug dealer before, - "But what we do is not exactly important isn't it?" - He started a rhetoric, - "Important part is that I'm very interested in exploring you and your capabilities my little Lilly" - He told his girl.

He suddenly realised that until this very second, he wasn't really over Eliza, but looking at girl that was so open and willing, right here right now, he wondered if she knew or felt that there were eyes on her - "Do you know that there is a driver who follows us for last ten minutes and staring at my fingers fucking you?" - He murmured at released her hair taking control of the car back. He felt a desire to take full control of the car, but it wasn't a place to do it, he'll have to satisfy with car for a little while, and hope he wouldn't explode.

Lilly looked over her shoulder, and at the truck driver. She raised her hand and waved at him a little bit. Blushing just a little bit. She licked her lips, and reached back, lowering her Shorts over her ass and letting them drop down. It was a two lane highway, without any traffic. "If he pulls away, or I do, tell me so I can pull them back up.. hes an adult.. but wouldn't want to put on too much of a show for a mini van filled with little kids would we?" Then put her mouth back down.

She kept licking, and talked a little bit, her lips on the balls as she did so. "I suppose thats true, just trying to get to know you a little bit... just sort of your standard question I suppose. .. I used to work at vicrtoias secret as a sales girl.. but they closed the mall I was working at after xmas.. so.. no more job. Im sure I can probably go back to work for the company in another city" she said then got back to licking at the balls, The truck driver now obviously jerking off behind the wheel as he continued to watch.

Eric wished it was a wider road, his sedan was low, and semi-truck thingy was higher that his car, so he couldn't catch a glimpse of a guy, he considered fucking up his day and pressing the hell out of accelerator in a few minutes when he would definitely start wanking himself off if he didn't. For a moment he considered leaning in to get a view of a driver, but that was too much effort for low gain. He looked at his girl again and switchet cruise control back in, his arm reached her head and he started brushing her hair away from her face as she talked and licked his balls. None of that thing was particularly interesting, but he figured he'd give her a chance to talk out, people were programmed by local ethics, and she really needed to tell him about his job, who was he in front of hundreds of years of cultural indocrination? He was still lucky he was born now and not few hundred years in past, he would be like one of those Amish or worse. Though the fact that the girl worked in Victoria Secret picked his interest finally"

Girl obviously enjoyed attention - "Did you like trying lingerie?" - He asked and pressed girl into his crotch not letting her answer just yet, - "Did you helped people, by wearing lingerie for them?"

Ash giggled a little bit as her face was pressed into the crotch. She didnt mind at all. She loved the smell, and the taste of Dick. and Eric had one that she realy loved. This was a cock that she could enjoy when she was an old slut. She breathed in hard and moved her face around, not fighting him pushing her in. Her Free hand going down her front, starting to undo her shirt, Still licking as much as she could. and letting out faint gasps into his crotch. Eye looking up at him pleased. Her thinking about her responses for his questions when she would be allowed to voice them. But obviously not minding the natural shutting her up by stuffing her face with his body.

There was this crazy idea that visited Eric's mind in moments like this, when he pressed a girl into his balls, or his cock, to have a way for girl to still communicate with him, he called it licking-language. The idea was unrealistic, but it always popped up in moments like this, when girl would work her tongue so good that he didn't want her to stop, but also wanted to hear her out. He, Eric would enjoy learning about her exploits, her pussy was wet and muscular, she was so young yet already had so much experience judging by his findings and her own skills. He finally let her hair go, and remembered that he should pay attention at the road at least sometimes and switched off CC, grabbing the wheel.

His fingers retreaded towards her clit for a few long moments playing around with it and rubbing it with increasing tempo, partially to show off in front of truck driver. - "So, how well did you performed at Victoria Secret?" - His voice was lustful yet calm at same time when he asked her, looking at the road ahead.

"Pretty good, I was the top sales girl at my store. Im sure I could get on at another store, in a city that wasn't dying.." She said and took a look at the cock head, grinning a little bit more. "And yeah I would model for guys all the time that came in to buy something for there girlfriend.. It was fun.. Sorta made me think that after I turn 18, I might want to become a stripper, but that's still a ways off..."

She looked back over at the trucker. And out at the road for a moment. She saw a sign saying rest stop 10 miles. That would be about ten minutes away. She blushed a little bit more, She had scene him trying to get a peek at the guys cock. "So.. I have a little bit of an Idea... if your up for it.... Thous trucks have a bed in the back for the truckers to sleep in... Im sure we can get him to do something with me, wile you watch.. or if you want.. you can pick a whole, and offer him the other...?" She said pulling her hair back a little more, looking up at Eric. Just making an offer.

She was looking at Eric with appreciation, lust and love in her eyes. She bit her lip a little bit, not wanting to come off as too massive a slut, though that was a bit unavoidable. She honestly was offering it mostly because she saw eric trying to peek. Though it did excite her. She wanted to get to know Eric a hell of a lot better, feeling a connection with him. "And of course you get first choice at what hole you get..."

Eric listened to girl, as she spoke softly, he could swear that he felt airwaves bounce against his cock as girl spoke, probably psychosomatic he though carefully not to break placebo effect. His attention and mental resources were spread thin, between road, his fingers shifting between her cunt and clit, blow job and trucker. Eric enjoyed him watching his girl, but he if he was about to have an orgasm and lose control he needed to make sure that he - Eric live through that.

So he was a second or two behind on conversation - "I think I will be your first client in your stripper career" - He said, and realised that it was highly unlikely girl didn't start stripping on a side, - "Or tenth" - He added with a smirk as girl started to outline her master plan, and idea of pimping 17 year old passenger to some unknown guy should have turned his cock into solid steel, but unfortunately it wasn't how physics worked in this universe. He started thinking about her ass, but he could take her ass anytime.

Eric already thought about girl as his apprentice as his brain started enumerating possibilities, he imagined himself in a board room in front of large glass wall with markers in his hand drawing pros and cons of each hole, - "I'll take your mouth" - He finished and switched car back in cruise control to relax his mind a little and confirm his desires to himself - "I want to look into your eyes as he takes you" - Eric finished, and looked lovingly at Lilly.

Lilly blushed just a little bit. "You could also be both.. and well I suppose it wouldnt be the first for a private show.. but yeah I would like my first lapdance on my first night to be for you...." grinning a little bit more. She reached into her purse. And wrote the note out with a sharpie to make sure that it would be legable. "Want my pussy? He wants to see you reem me wile I blow him.. just $100" Smilling. Her shirt was open, her bra black and she played a little bit with her chest.

The Big Black truck driver gave her a thumbs up. And she turned the paper over. "The Rest stop up ahead, your truck!" Letting him read it, before sitting back down. "Go ahead and lets race him there... want me to finish you off now.. or... save it for later?" Ash asked, looking over at Eric, and his cock, grinning wide at him.

"Think you could ever have a stripper girlfriend.. knowing that shes going to be working late, hanging out with horny men, dry humping them all night, and xoming home with a heart filled with lust and needing to wake you up to get a nice hard dicking?" Grinning a little bit more at him.

Eric looked at girl's manipulations, she was professional, not that it was a profession, but he liked how she organised everything, his eyes glazed over her neck and he couldn't wait for a moment of calm, when they'll chose her collar, he imagined it to be orange but it will have to wait. - "I'm not that easy" - He commented on girl's suggestion to finish him off now with a smile and gave her ass a firm squeeze before pressing the hell out of a pedal, sedan quickly gained speed leaving truck alone for a few moments, but Eric noticed that driver was picking up the pace too.

"He can't wait" - Eric said with a chuckle and grabbed girl's by the back of her head and pressed her in a long kiss invading her mouth with his tongue, - "But you don't fuck with my sleep" - He jokingly threatened her, not sure if he actually cared that much about his sleep, and then added - "I will have to work with you to improve your prices though, hundred is probably ok for cold approach, but after all that time he followed us, he would have paid 300 easily" - He said and released her turning in the parking like area of Rest Stop.

"Well.. maybe... But we couldn't talk with him that much.. and It was more to get him to do it then to get the money you know. I don't think I want to be a prostitute.. maybe do it some in fantasy.. I want a boyfriend, to be loved and taken care of.. but some one who is open minded about sex stuff. Being a full time professional call girl.. it seems like that could definitely get in the way of things. " She said smiling at him. "And Truckers don't get paid that well... hell who knows how much cash he even has on him..."

She plaid a little bit with her hair. Of course she did't get an answer to her question about finishing him off. But it seemed like the answer was no. She kissed him back, there tongs dancing as they were together. "Hey.. If you cant handle me coming into your bedroom at three AM and blowing you till your hard, then riding you till were both get off.. maybe your not the guy for me... " Looking at him with a look saying that she hoped he was, but if he wasn't, they were going to have fun till Portland anyway. She decided to put her purse in the back seat, and grabbed a couple of condoms, slipping them in her shorts, getting herself put back together.

Of course the BMW beat the truck there by quite a bit. There were a couple other trucks in the parking lot. But it was obvious the people in them were asleep. Ash got out of the car, and walked around to meet Eric, hugging him. She was a little taller then he was, not much, and kissed him on his cheek, hand going around his waist. She then kissed his cheek. "You are sexy for doing this you know" and gave his ear a little bit of a lick.

Back
Top Bottom