Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet (Anna121&StarlitDreams)

“-And remember to wear something you don’t care about tomorrow. We’re going to be working with clay and that can get very messy.” Jack concluded class with a charming smile, just as the bell rang. He watched the student's faces as they realized that this was it. They could finally go home now. That look used to hurt his feeling, but now he reveled in their joy. Seeing his students happy was worth everything to him. “Now have a nice day,” he shouted, to be heard over the clatter of voices that had started merely seconds after his request. It had been a long day and he was just as tired as they were, if not more, but despite this a smile remained on his face. His work gave him life, or at least it seemed like that most of the time. It wasn’t like he had much more going on in his meager existence. After Mary had left him, he had thrown himself into his work.

“Larissa,” he said quietly, just as his favorite student was about to walk out the door, “Can I talk to you for a few minutes?” He'd noticed that she hadn't seemed herself today. Everything had just seemed off to him. His gentle blue eyes caught her green ones and he smiled encouragingly. “I’ll write you a pass to your next class.”

RE: Teacher's Pet

During the last few minutes of Mr. Scott's class Larissa's eyes were fixed on the classroom clock. "If I leave quickly," she told herself "I might be able to avoid him. But only if I leave quickly." The past week hadn't been fun for Larissa, everyday and after every class she would find herself being approached by Tim, a freshman, who would keep asking her if she wanted to go on a date with him. Larissa always refused but he just kept coming back, and judging by the way he looked after hearing the last few refusals Larissa knew things would soon become unsafe if something wasn't done to stop it.

The moment Mr. Scott announced the end of class Larissa jumped up onto her feet, stuffing her sketchbook into her bag and bolting for the door but just before she could leave she heard him call for her, making the girl suddenly stop with a visible jolt. For a moment she debated whether to tell Mr. Scott she had somewhere to be and leave, or actually stop and talk to him, but after examining how well her run-as-fast-as-you-can strategy had worked so far Larissa quickly came to a decision.
Letting out a sigh Larissa let herself relax and slowly walked over to her teacher's desk "What is it Mr. Scott?" she asked quite meekly, glancing over her shoulder at her classmates as they filed out of the classroom.

Jack smiled at the young lady in front of him. She was so fucking beautiful that it hurt to look at her sometimes. She was just so small and thin; the type of girl he could probably dominate with no problem at all. Well, there was also the fact that he had a thing for blondes. It was a shame that she wore such modest clothing; he would have killed to get a decent look at her body once in a while. However, he accepted the fact that she was a student and he was her teacher. The fact that he wanted to rip off her clothing and take her on the desk right now didn't matter. "Now Larissa," he began, standing up and crossing over to the opposite side of his desk. "You know you can just call me Jack. Mr. Scott makes me sound like an old man." He smirked, placing a hand on her shoulder. Something so simple shouldn't sent chills down his spine, but it did.

"I noticed that you don't seem yourself today." He drew his eyebrows together in concern, thinking over her behavior. "Is something going on? Maybe at home?" He tried to maintain eye contact, not once taking his hand off her shoulder. He'd helped many students get through bad situations at home, having quite a bit of experience in that field himself. He just hoped that that wasn't the case with Larissa. "If I can help in anyway, I will."

Larissa looked down and blushed, "I know, I'm sorry Mi-..Jack. It's just that I..." Larissa quickly realised she was going off topic and cut off her sentence with a timid shake of her head. With some courage she looked up again and returned his eye contact. She wasn't quite sure of the reason, but she would always felt a little weird around Jack, he wasn't like other teachers. He was admittedly quite charming, easy going, and even for someone like herself, relaxing to be around - she loved his lessons. Sometimes she would even wonder what he thought of her, especially with the looks he gave her... No, Larissa would immediately push away those thoughts, telling herself that it was just her imagination "He probably just looks at me like that because I'm weird." she would often mutter to herself.

The hand on her shoulder made Larissa bite her lower lip in an effort to contain her gasp. With Jack's warmth sending a soft tingle across her body, Larissa just stood for a moment struggling to utter a reply. "N.. No," she finally managed to mumble, "it's.. it's not at home, it's at school." With Jack's hand still on her shoulder Larissa felt those forbidden thoughts creep back into her mind, but again she dismissed them "There's a boy, a freshman called Tim, he's been harassing me."

Jack's somber expression disappeared when Larissa explained to him that the problem wasn't her parents, but a freshman boy. A freshman? There was little to no danger to this beautiful girl coming from a freshman.This would be much easier to deal with, and to be honest, he hardly saw it as a big deal. His hand lingered on her shoulder for a second longer before he pulled away and reached across his desk to grab a small red booklet.
"Do you know Tim's last name?" He inquired, grabbing a pen as well. "I can write him up for harassment but there's not much else I can do unless you think he could be dangerous." The older man walked confidently towards the nearest desk, sitting down and gesturing for Larissa to grab a seat. "I must say that I am not surprised in the least. A girl as beautiful as yourself is bound to get one or two overzealous admirers." He looked down, at the desk, his face flushing despite his calm and cool exterior. He knew that what he'd said had been out of line and he hoped that she wouldn't tell anyone. It was embarrassing that he'd even let it slip out in the first place. "Now," he changed the subject quickly. "Can you tell me more about this? Has he threatened or attempted to hurt you in any way?"

"R.. Rolland," Larissa muttered, reaching up to gently rub the shoulder Jack was just holding "I think it's Rolland."
She promptly sat down at the desk when motioned to and for the most part kept her eyes fixed on Jack's pen and little booklet. When she heard Jack compliment her Larissa first quirked an eyebrow before what he just said hit her, leaving her frozen and blushing a bright red. Her heart began to race and an intense heat suddenly swelled inside her. "D-Did he really just say that?" she asked herself, her mind scrambling for a moment to try and think of the best thing to do, the best thing to say, in response.

"Thank you," she replied quietly, before gulping and managing to relax a little when Jack brought the subject back to Tim. A part of her wanted to keep talking about the last subject, after all the mere thought of Tim would make the girl cringe. But that part of Larissa was the same part which try to convince her that Jack's looks were looks of desire, so she just shoved the thought aside. "He hasn't tried to hurt me yet, but last time he asked me out he grabbed me by my wrist, and didn't let go until I shouted no."

Now, Jack was an art teacher. It didn't a rocket scientist to be one of those. Just a passion for art and a knowledge on how to control rowdy teenagers. However, he wasn't dumb by any stretch of the imagination. So he noticed the way that Larissa blushed at his words. And he felt almost exuberant at the very aspect of someone so young; someone with so much potential, reacting so positively to his words. He let his mind wander further. If she blushed when he called her beautiful, he wondered what else could make her blush. He couldn't help but wonder how far he could go without spooking her. And despite the fact that this went against every rule in the book, he was planning on finding out. After all, a little bit of flirting never hurt anybody, right? He was just making her feel special, and rightly so.

"Hm," he wrote something down on the write up slip. "You're rightly concerned by this. If you were to ask me, I would say he sounds fairly unstable." Despite the seriousness of his words, a sly grin followed them and he looked up at her through dark lashes. "Though if I were your age, I wouldn't want to keep my hands off of you either." He said this flippantly, as if he'd not been saying anything out of the ordinary; as if 34 year old men hit on seventeen year olds all the time.

After hearing him say that Larissa looked up at him again, this time wide eyed like a deer in the headlights. Again her mind was assaulted by questions of what this all meant, why it was happening and the best course of action to take in response. It was the first time anyone had ever talked to Larissa like that. That confident smile, the way he leaned towards her and kept constant eye contact, and his continuous compliments, each one bordering closer and closer to being unacceptable than the last... was Jack flirting with her?
The sudden realisation sent a shiver down her spine. What should she do? She knew this was wrong, Jack was her teacher, but at the same time... she by no means disliked it.

Trying as hard as she could to suppress her blushing and other signs of arousal Larissa flashed him a smile and said with a soft chuckle "Oh stop it Jack, you're too nice." She slipped up on her attempt to hide how she was feeling, when she looked back down and tucked a blonde lock of hair behind her ear.

Jack raised his eyebrows at Larissa, keeping his expression perfectly calm despite the fact that his heart was beating faster then it ever had before. This coy game of complimenting her in borderline illegal ways and her responding as if he'd simply said 'good job,' was actually exciting him in ways he'd never expect. There was something so... Forbidden about it. He could hardly wait to see what would happen next. He glanced at the clock, his expression turning to one of false alarm.

"Wow, would you look at the time." He sighed deeply. "It seems I've made you miss the bus. Would you perhaps like a ride home?" He knew that it was illegal for a student to get in the car with a teacher, and since he was male and she was female, it would be looked down upon even more. He stood up and brushed his hand against her arm. "As long as it's our little secret, I'm always honored to help a pretty girl out."

"Oh, you're right." Larissa gasped, before a sudden rush of heat coursed through her body when Jack offered to drive her. She shrank back into her seat, thighs rubbing together, shivering when he rubbed her arm. "I.." Larissa wasn't sure what to do, this wasn't right, in fact none of what happened during that discussion was right, but if it was so wrong, why wasn't she protesting? She knew that what they were doing was wrong, illegal, but at the same time Larissa wondered to herself what it would be like if they did it anyway. The thought made her tremble, Larissa wasn't one for breaking rules, but now... now she was willing to make an exception.

"I'd love a ride home." Larissa replied, hand fumbling for her bag as she stepped back up onto her feet. She could feel her heart pounding in her ear, threatening to burst out of her chest. Was this thrill going to be too much for her? "No," she said to herself, gulping. It was just a ride home, their "little secret", she had nothing to worry about.

Jack led his student out to his car, a firm grip on her wrist and his thumb stroking the soft flesh absentmindedly. She had such smooth skin. He wondered briefly, if it was so smooth everywhere. One they reached the car, a simple red SUV, he opened the passenger side door with a dramatic flourish and a grin, hoping to get a laugh out of the young girl. “Your chariot awaits my dear,” he muttered jokingly, not letting go of her wrist until that very moment.

“So, where do you live?” He started the car a moment later, looking at Larissa as if her answer were the most important thing in the world. His eyes held a glimmer of lust and he could feel himself getting hard, threatening to expose what a pervert he was right then and there. Until that point, it had been a game to him. A game that he’d been more then happy to play. Now it was almost too real. Not that he wanted to stop playing of course. “Is it close by, or are we in for a long trip together? Not that I would mind that in the least.” He reached over and placed a gentle hand on her thigh, not high enough to be considered overtly sexual, but certainly teasing the boundaries.

Larissa swallowed and kept her lips sealed when Jack took her by the wrist and walked with her to his car. The grip of his hand was firm but not uncomfortable, and it was so warm, almost feeling as though it could keep her warm on its own. The gentle stroking of his thumb had her sighing, triggering lewd thoughts in the girl "If it felt this good when he rubbed my wrist," she asked herself "how good would it feel when he rubbed... other parts of me?"

But thankfully before she was able to take those thoughts further they got to Jack's SUV, the cheesy line he uttered as he opened the door for her made Larissa chuckle, though the blush on her face stayed. "I live on Newdale Drive, over by the old church..." she said with a soft smile "so not too far away."
Just as she got settled into his car was when she felt Jack's hand on her thigh. The sudden sensation made Larissa's body give a slight shudder and pulled a gasp from her before she could bite her lip like last time. But she didn't move, nor did she protest, or try to move his hand, instead Larissa just let out a sigh and turned her head to look out the window, her heart was thumping louder than ever.

Jack smirked at the younger girl’s reactions. Every touch that he bestowed on her seemed to make her more receptive to his attention. He was starting to think that she wanted him to touch her; that she might even ask for it if he were to withhold it from her. The knowledge that he had so much power over one person was intoxicating. It helped that the person in question was one of the most beautiful girls he’d ever met. He moved his hand up further by just an inch, wondering how far he could go before she would stop him. Maybe he could talk her into letting him touch her underneath of this pesky clothing.

“Larissa,” he said quietly, rubbing her thigh gently. “Do you…” he tried to sound embarrassed, though the flush on his skin from arousal made his job a lot easier. “I know it’s wrong of me to ask, but do you like it when I touch you? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” His hand inched closer towards her most private area slowly, not stopping. He wanted to see just how long it would take her to ask him to stop. At this point, his own arousal was painfully obvious, though he made no attempt to hide it.

Still facing the window Larissa closed her eyes and began sighing more and more in arousal. "This is wrong, Jack's a teacher!" a part of her mind would shout at her, but the other part of Larissa, the naughty, adventurous part, which was slowly beginning to grow more and more, would just shout back "But Jack's no ordinary teacher, he's smart, funny, charming and really cares about me - probably more than anyone else..."
Eventually Larissa's mind was made up.

"N.. No.." she muttered, turning her head to face him, her hands slowly moving to his and then up his arm. "I love it when you touch me-" Larissa immediately gasped at what she just said, but at the same time found herself lightly tugging on his arm, helping him move his hand up further. "I.. I hope," Larissa muttered, turning away from him again as her face reddened brighter than ever and her sighing grew more audible "that.. this can also be a part of 'our little secret'.." the window misting up against her breath as she uttered those last words.

In even the wildest of Jack's dreams, he never would have imagined this. Not only was Larissa reacting positively to his perversion, but she was actually encouraging it. He smiled brightly at the thought of her actually allowing him to touch her. The older man brushed his thumb along her still-clothed pussy. "You're really okay with this?" He asked, his breath faltering as he felt her warmth against his hand. He struggled to keep his eyes on the road rather then on her beautiful face. Despite his inability to gaze upon her, he desperately wanted to see the desire on her face. He needed to know that she really wanted this, or he would have to stop.

"You mean you're not afraid?" He continued to stroke her warmth with slightly more pressure then before. Despite the hesitation in his words, his fingers were confident between her thighs. He didn't pause once despite his own aching member. "You know this is illegal? We could both get in a lot of trouble if you let a word of this get out." With the way he spoke, it was hard to believe that he was doing such lewd things with his hand.

Larissa thought for a moment. She knew the risks getting into this sort of relationship would involve. That doing this with a teacher wasn't normal. But something in her just told her to shove those worries aside. They could just keep it a secret for now, no one else would need to know, besides, Jack was such a nice man, they way he kept asking if she was okay with this only proving that point, that she knew he'd take good care of her.

"I.. I know," Larissa sighed, leaning back in her seat with her hands gripping Jack's arm a little harder "but it's okay, I want this and I.." she paused for a moment to gulp, "I'm not afraid." By this point Larissa's body felt like it was acting on its own, she felt her thighs spread to give Jack more access, and one of her hands moving down to his to help guide it under her jeans.

Jack's head was spinning. His breath was coming in short gasps and his cock was straining against his zipper. If it hadn't been so damn hot, it might have actually bothered him. His hand had found its way under the waist of her jeans and his long fingers teased and stroked expertly. He'd been doing this for a long time and had brought many girls to their peaks. Though his experience didn't dull the pleasure coursing through his own body. It was amazing that she could excite him like this without even touching him.
"Larissa," he began, his accent stressing each syllable. "Has a man ever made you cum before?" She was so wet and he couldn't help imagining how it would feel to be inside of her. The car swerved, almost off the road, the second that the perverse thought crossed his mind. He should definitely pull over. However, there was really no safe place to do so without drawing attention. And God knew attention was the last thing he needed while he was touching a 17 year old student.

Larissa let out a gasp when the car suddenly swerved, finally realising just how much this lewd act of theirs was getting to Jack. A gulp could be heard coming from her throat when she glanced over and saw the bulge in his pants, immediately conjuring up images in her head of Jack's member, as she felt his fingers tease her sex, pushing inside of her. Larissa immediately started to squirm and shake her head to try and get rid of the lewd thoughts but it was no use, her body felt so hot and soon she found herself panting and struggling for control of her body.

"N.. No." she muttered shyly, blushing and shrinking back at her inexperience. She could only imagine how many women Jack had done this with, and how much more attractive and experienced those women likely were. But the thought did nothing to stop her from becoming more and more aroused, hands staying clutched to Jack's as she felt his fingers sliver down under her soaked panties to her entrance.

"Good." Jack pumped his fingers in and out of her entrance, his thumb slowly circling her clit. He took his eyes off the road for a brief moment, watching the rise and fall of her chest. To think that no other man had ever given her this kind of pleasure... It was almost too much. "I'll be your first then, won't I?" He beamed at her, his eyes sparkling with determination. He really wasn't sure how much longer he could handle this; his cock being so painfully hard that every movement sent shockwaves through his body. Her pleasure came first though.

Another car passed his and his hand ceased movement. This was the riskiest thing he'd ever done. After all, people knew his face. If they even saw her in the car next to him, much less her face in the moment of her climax, he would be fucked... Quite possibly in more way then one if the rumors about prison were true. He removed his hand from her jeans, turning the car left. They were close to her house anyway. "Do you think your parents are home?"

Larissa gasped and squirmed against the leather of the car seat as Jack fingered her, her body clenching and becoming only hotter and more aroused with every stroke of his fingers. Larissa was no stranger to masturbation, and had fingered herself countless times before, but this... the way Jack's fingers and thumb felt, the way they all moved in unison and the spots they touched... it was a totally different sensation and Larissa could just feel her climax quickly approach. In anticipation she tilted her head back, opened her mouth to let out a moan... but then Jack stopped.

A feeling of disappointment came over her but when she opened her eyes and saw the other car drive past she understood, that close shave forcing Larissa to start thinking clearly again, mostly. "I.. I don't know," Larissa sighed, still breathing heavily and closing her thighs, the incredibly moist feeling in her crotch making her bite her lip, "I don't think so." Larissa's parents both led busy lives and would often come home late. This appeared to be the case that day too, because when Larissa pointed at her house one could clearly see that there weren't any cars parked in the driveway.

Jack beamed once more. This was fantastic! Her soft hands against his cock, her little pink lips around his cock, and sinking his cock into her amazingly tight pussy; the perfect fantasy, all available right through those doors. His sky-blue eyes fluttered closed as he unintentionally let out a shaky moan. He imagined her screaming in ecstasy, letting himself cum inside her, her parents walking through the door and having him arrested... Oh yeah, definitely too risky. He shook his head, his expression turning impassive. He imagined his mother naked, his grandmother naked, even his ex wife. None of it helped.

He took a deep, tremulous breath. There was stupidity and then there was fucking an under aged girl in her parent's house. Jack ran his hand through his dark hair, a strand or two falling over his eyes. "I can't do this." He wet his lips. "If you want Larissa, I'll be available for tutoring after school tomorrow." His lips twitched upward as he looked into her wide green eyes. "Now have a nice night... And remember; wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty."

For a moment Larissa pouted, angry at being left so hot and aroused without being able to finish, but her sensible side quickly took over, telling her it was too risky. "O.. Okay Mr. Scott," Larissa sighed, before biting her lip and looking down when it finally hit her just what she'd been doing during that drive home. Her moans, the way she clutched Jack's arms, how she squirmed in her seat, it all filled her head leaving the girl painfully embarrassed. She was afraid she'd turned Jack off.
Nodding her head repeatedly she glanced at him for a moment to mutter "I-I will, see you tomorrow Jack." before getting out of his car and heading inside, looking around cautiously as she headed up to the front door.

A few hours later Larissa was sat at her desk, studying. She'd long since managed to calm herself down and had changed out of her jeans and long sleeve top into a little pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt. Her parents still hadn't arrived. Once she'd finished the last chapter of her textbook Larissa finally allowed herself to think about what happened that afternoon. Her eyes drifted over to her bed, immediately triggering the thought of her and Jack together between the sheets. She gasped and quickly looked away, only to be greeted by the image of Jack stroking and fingering her. Eventually Larissa gave in to her lewd fantasies, letting a hand move down under her shorts to rub her wanting sex, while the other moved up to clutch one of her breasts, pulling quiet, needy moans from her lips.

Back
Top Bottom