Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Return to Rping

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warikamen

I have taken a long break from this site but recently decided to return and see if I can find any good stories to work on. On this site I like to write mainly in PMs but if you want to do a thread rp we can try that as well. I only play straight male characters and generally prefer realistic settings to my story, but again feel free to send me a message if you have an idea you want to work out. Bellow I will list some basic ideas that I have, and if any of them seem interesting to you please let me know.

If you are interested in post length or writing style I will post the opener to my first story. It of course can be changed as discussed bellow but this way people can have an idea of what to expect with the story.

A New Kink

This story would involve a couple, either dating or married. The man has recently become comfortable enough with his significant other to finally tell her his hidden fantasy. He has always wanted to see someone fuck the woman he is with, and he has the perfect person in mind. His best friend was a typical playboy, having been a jock throughout college and been very successful as an investment banker once he graduated. He has been able to sleep with any woman he wanted, except of course for his best friend's wife. So when he hears of the chance to finally get to fuck her he jumps at the opportunity.
This could be a one shot, or we could see how it develops. Would it turn into a three-way, would the wife have a secret fantasy that she has always wanted to try, or would she start to realize the best friend might be more of the man for her.

Sample Opening
David had grown up knowing that in order for him to succeed in life he would have to hide parts of who he was. Whether it was as a child and pretending that he was not into card games, or as a teenager who pretended he liked drinking when in fact he found being drunk annoying. Now that he was an adult however he had other things he needed to hide. David had gone most of his adult life with just having a normal sex life, he made sure that he always had a steady girlfriend and he had sex on a weekly basis. It was never amazing, but it was satisfactory. Maybe if David gave into his desires just once his sex life would have improved, but he thought they were too kinky. He had been raised to think that it was his job to protect women, and so he could never bring the passion and forcefulness to bed that he had always dreamed of. Of course if this was his only kink he would have been fine, but he had one that he knew he could never tell anyone.

That was until he met his friend Ben. They both worked together at an investment bank and had formed an amazing team. David had of course gotten his job because he was smart and he worked hard. Ben on the other hand, he was sure that he just talked his way in using his charming smile and radiating confidence. They balanced each other out, and in no time they began to talk about themselves. David mentioned his beautiful wife to Ben, and Ben always made sure to tell David about all of the women he slept with. Maybe it was the fact that David knew how kinky Ben was that he realized he could finally tell someone his final kink. He wanted to watch his wife get fucked by another man, someone who could do exactly what he had always wanted to but could never bring himself to. Of course Ben was a bit taken aback at first, and he had to confirm that this wasn't a joke. But after talking to David about it a few times he knew that he wanted in on this as well.

So when the day finally came for Ben to head over to David's house to meet his wife he put on his best armani suit, forgoing the tie in order to leave the first few buttons of his silk white shirt undone. Ben had a rock hard body, one he had gained from playing rugby in college and had maintained in order to keep his confidence up. It was amazing how well people treated you if you were attractive, and Ben knew that he could secure almost anything he wanted if he put his mind to it. Maybe that is why he was so interested in this, he had heard that David's wife had some reservations about the idea. But he knew that if he could convince her to take part in this he would truly have an amazing time with her. He had heard about her and David's sex life, and he thought he knew exactly what she needed to finally get the release she deserved.

Ben rang the doorbell a second time, taking a step back and resting his hands in his pockets as he waited for David's wife to answer the door. Ben had been told that she would meet him first and make sure that he was the kind of guy she would even picture fucking, and if he passed that test they could begin to try and convince her about sleeping with him. So when he saw the door start to open he put on his award winning smile, the one he used on anyone he wanted to manipulate. It was the smile that said that he knew he was attractive, and that you were the lucky one to get to be with him, not the other way around.

The Bully

This would involve a high school senior who has picked on the nerdy kid in school all year. Finally the kid has had enough and decides to ask someone for help. In this story your character could be anyone (his friend, his older sister, his mother, his teacher, etc.). When your character agrees and finally approaches the bully he decides to strike up a deal with her. He will make sure never to bully the kid again, and will protect him from all other bullies if he can do whatever he wants with your character for a week.
Again this could develop in a few ways. The first could be that your character starts to enjoy this and decides to continue the deal past the first week. If you wanted to play a more dominant character we could have the two struggle for control during sex, seeing who can break who which is always fun.

The Employee

This story is a typical boss x employee story. My character can range from a young boss in his late 20s to a man in his 50s if you prefer someone who is a bit older. My character would have always wanted to be with yours and has finally found a way to make that happen. This could be a coercion type of story where he finds your character stealing from the office or where her boyfriend/husband also works in the company, and the only way to keep him from being fired is to do exactly what her boss says. Or we can have this be a story where your character decides she wants something from the boss. Maybe she is the one to approach him at first, knowing that he has always wanted her and that if she agrees to be with him she can get whatever she wants.
I would love for this story to develop into a public play situation where the two start to try and do more and more at work. If you are interested in group sessions we can have the boss bring her into business meetings to make her please all of the men in the room.

Best Friends

This would involve two main male characters, both students (probably college students, but we could do senior in high school). They have known each other for years and where one has been incredibly successful with girls, the other has never even kissed a girl. Well now that graduation is approaching the friend who has had no experience at all figures the only way he can get laid before graduating is to hire a prostitute. Yet he is too nervous to do this all by himself, and he calls his best friend in at the last minute, promising he will pay for both of them. This story would be at times a three way and at times the friend fucking the girl in front of him while giving him pointers.
If you have any more ideas for this story please let me know.

Best Friend's Husband

This story would focus on a couple that has been married only for a few years. At first the husband was a devoted man, but recently all he can think of is work. He is barely at home any more, and when he is he is usually in his office. When work calls and tells him he has to go out of town for the weekend your character finds out that she has nothing to do. That is until she gets a text from their old mutual friend. He was always the party type, a guy who never took anything seriously and who was interested in your character in the past. You chose your current husband because he was dependable, but now that the friend is back in town and looking for some fun you decide it can't hurt to go out and meet him for drinks and see where it goes from there.

A Working Girl

I love the idea of a story where a woman decides to manipulate a man to get something she has always wanted. My character would be a successful New York businessman who decides to visit a strip club after a long week of work. Your character recognizes him from the cover of a magazine and decides to give him some special service. She lets him take her to a VIP suit and from there you can decide how this plays out. She could make a deal with him before doing anything, or afterwards she could let him think he is in control while really she has him pay for her way out of the stripping lifestyle.

Fantasy Ideas

So as you might be able to tell I don't have much experience in fantasy writing but I would love to give it a shot. I have been really interested in doing a neko or a succubus story but I haven't really worked out the details yet. If those are your type of story let me know and I am sure we can work something out.

I have made a slight update to the story and included a writing sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom