Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Test Subject Number Thirteen. (Ash Durn & Don Voltonus)

He smirked. "You do put on quite a show, I'm sure many beings will enjoy watching your videos, though I won't be in the room for most matings. This being is domesticated, but many others are very territorial, and would be threatened by another male." He walked over with a collection container, setting it under them and stroking the wolf's back. "After this, we should be back, and we'll fix you up with a brand new womb."

She smilled a little bit, feeling the wolf starting to shrink. And pulled a little bit, letting out a moan as the knot pulled out. She bit her lip a little bit loving the feeling. She was breathing hard, looking down hr body, looking at the collection cup and moving herself into position to help spill as little as possible. Sitting up as soon as she could. She pressed on her tummy a little bit, pushing down . She stretched her neck a little bit. Looking up at her boss blushing a little bit. She kept rubbing her tummy and shaking a little bit to get as much of th cum into the sample container as possible. Before standing up and kissing Volton's cheek. "Well, thanks for the easy start boss..."

He smiled, lifting the container then pouring and sealing a small vial. "Since this is only a test, we don't nead the whole thing, you can do what you like with the rest." He grinned. "I'm sure you have some ideas, given your kinkiness." He pointed the the wall. "And look right there, that's one of the cameras recording your mating."

Ash smiled. She considered poring it out over her head. But it really wasn't... a Lot. Sure there was more then a real wolf could do. But it wasn't like a gallon, or more. So she just looked around for an obvious camera, and raised the jar to it. Before moving the glass to her mouth, tipping the glass too her mouth, and starting to drink it down, glugging it, before licking the jar. Before handing it to her boss, and showing her empty mouth. Ash then kissed her boss on the cheek again, "You know where I am if you need or want anything.. especially if you want to talk about your kink..." Shaking her hip a little bit as she went to the door, and made her way back to her berth.

He chuckled, watching her drink for the camera before leaving. He soon knocked on the door of her room, entering with a lovely looking white kimono-like garment. "Typical attire for our testing assistants." He smiled, letting her dress before leading her from the ship out to a sky bridge that led into a massive orbitting research station.

It looked like a huge screw, with six smaller stations in a connected hexagon around the center. "Waaay up at the top of the main spire is your new home." He smiled, leading her to a short-range telepad, a flash filling the air and they were suddenly in a sprawling lab with numerous tables of bubbling experiment. At first it looked like her had dozens of assistants checking on them, but on closer inspection they were all made of silvery blue liquid pressed into human form. "My little helpers, one mind, thirty bodies."

Ash tied the kimono loosley, it didnt accentuate her well tied like that. But allowed for people to peek in where it was opening up. She smilled, and was a little taken aback at the short range transporter. They did not have any on earth yet. She was breathing hard with the shock as she stepped off the pad. looking around , taking a look at the grey things. She wondered what they were exactly, thinking they were likely a technological species.. probably zillions of nanites forming into thirty forms, and controlled by a centeral computer some where near. She bit her lip a little more, looking around the lab. Wondedring where her perminate berth might be.

He led her into an attached hallway. "Now, we do have a small room set up for you, but if you like you can simply stay in our room." He led her to a small, sparsely decorated room. "This would be your's to decorate if you like."

"Well, I just want to know where Ill be staying, sleeping.. If theres a place in the public room.. that sounds interesting, and I might want to try it.. though used to haveing a room to escape too... " thinking a little bit about it. Wondering if it was worth explaning that she wanted to try the public room, and might love it.. but might still need a place of her own.

"Oh not a public room, My room." He smiled, leading her into a room with a bed big enough for four with thick red sheets and a black curtain around it. "I'll introduce you to my pet Sylvia a little later, she's busy controlling the workers out there." He led her from the room into another, this one with an operating table. "Now, would you like to be awake for the operation?"

She nodded. "I... I think I would like that.. ITs going to be a good test of my new nerve system, and help get me used for later with, you know dangerous but rare critters... though I should probably be tied down for it... " biting her lip a little bit as she undid the belt of the kimono and started to lay down on the table. "And yeah, I think most nights Ill probably stay with you and your... pet..."

He smiled, laying her back, hooking bands tightly around her wrists and ankles. "Alright then. By the way, while I'm in there, would you like to be altered to live on cum?" He flicked a switch, the table glowing, stabilizing her body to prevent death as he picked up a scalpel. "It's up to you, and we'll give you a supression shot before sperm collection jobs to hinder absorbtion, but on impregnations you'll feed off the excess sperm." He slowly sliced across her, just below her ribs, the slice strangely devoid of blood. Another above her pelvis, and a third vertical, and he was spreading her open like cabinet drawers to show off her organs.

"Hrmm.. as Sexy as that sounds... sorta out here for new experiences.. so I would like to try a lot of different alien cuisines... So I don't think so.. at least not yet..." She said smilling a little bit. Her lip was quivering a little bit, looking down as the scaple drew along her skin, opening her up a little bit more. She let out a low grown as she watched the skin being pulled open, deeing parts of herself that no one should see. Panting a little bit. Feeling some of the pain, but a lot of pleasure from her injection. Causing her pussy to begin to ache with making lubrication from how good it was feeling.

He pressed a few buttons, a tank descending from above holding what looked quite like a human womb, though made of violet flesh and black veins. He reached into her body, skillfully slicing out her womb and ovaries.

She bit her lip a little bit watching. "Um.. do what you want with the womb.. but any chance you can save the overies.. It might be a little.. centimental.. but one day I might want to have kids of my own, you know.. with those... and I know Im going to be cloned.. but.. might want to use the original set...." Blushing a little bit. Knowing that its a silly request. "Sop any way we can, freeze them, or preserve them some how?"

"Certainly." He smiled, setting her organs into the tank and taking out the alien set, placing it into her body. "Many people want their parts back, and we keep them in case you're fired." He appled a strange solution inside her, which fused her flesh to the alien organs, the coloration spreading until the inner walls of her pussy were violet.

"That should be it, everything seems...oh dear." She would feel him poking around in her chest cavity. "You're lucky we hired you, you appear to have a very severe cardiac defect."

She smiles a little bit at him. still obviously in a bit of pain. Then looking down. "Oh.. whats wrong.. I had an in depth physical before I even applied.. it was part of the application process..." Wondering a little bit if this was going to be some sort of ply getting into some kinky thing. Looking at him with a little bit of a smile.

"Something like this wouldn't come up during routine scans." He smiled, another button bringing down a heart that matched her womb. "On the upside, the replacement should raise your internal temperature quite nicely." He smiled, leaning over her, his curved member rubbing against her slit.

She smirked a little bit. "Is there something wrong with my heart.. or do you just want me extra warm to cuddle with cause your partialy cold blodded" She said with a grin, biting her lip a little bit. She let out a little bit of a moan, looking at him. She of course was tied down and could not do so, but she wanted to put her leg around him to brin him closer. "Your getting off on me being all open and gory arent you.. you sexy beast..." blushing just a little bit.

He chuckled. "That's my reason for choosing this new heart, but your old one really is a ticking time-bomb." He thrust smoothly into her, her new walls now covered in ridges that added to her pleasure and his. "I think I'm going to be a little less careful since this organ isn't fit for stasis. We'll see how you like having your beating heart torn from your chest."

She nodded a little bit. Less sentimental about her heart. And she thought that was weird. "You know its good manners to be balls deep in some one as you tear out there heart.... " Joking with him a little bit. Wondering if the hole oddity of human emotions being refered to as heart would be lost on him. But she prepped herself hard, knowing this might hurt.. and would deffinitly feel weird. Breathing hard, and the heart beating a lot faster. Ash wondered just how much of a time bomb it realy was.. but would have fone for it for him regardless. She could always get a new cloned one of her old one easy enough.

He thrust deeper, caressing the pulsing organ. "Humans do seem to have special feeling about a fairly uni-fuctional organ. Funny the brain is so ignored." He smirked, teasingly caressing her heart. "So, with this new one, your blood will be violet, unless you'd like me to add nanites to alter the color."

"I think I would like to keep it red... thats sort of realy deep in human biology.. Blood red is more or less the most visibal thing for us.. sort of lets us know danger and stuff like that.. nott too sure it would be the same with another color.. " Looking at him. "Hope that dosnt sound silly.. "

He chuckled, giving her an injection. "The veins will remain black, simply because they're actually clear in humans." He thrust to his hilt, fingers wrapping around her heart.

She was breathing hard, the heart pumping hard, hard enough that he would be able to feel her pulse on his cock burried deep in her pussy. She bit her lip harder arching her back a little bit in preperation, watching. This was going to huty, but.. she knew it was likley that it was also going to make her cum on his cock.

He thrust deep, flooding her new womb with cold seed, tearing her heart out with a splatter of gore and a tearing of flesh. "A beautiful organ, even so flawed."

Back
Top Bottom